Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sunday Morning w/Pam I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Sunday Morning w/Pam

3 posters

Go down

Sunday Morning w/Pam Empty Sunday Morning w/Pam

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:29 am

Nothing like Pam's shrill voice to trash an otherwise peaceful Sunday morning.

Tony has known all along that reserves were a losing proposition, yet over and over he would talk about the various ways they could be cashed out.  He's even had Frank Bell from Sterling on past conference calls talking about how to handle the cashing out of reserves.  Maybe Tony can get Frank back on to give us an update.  That would be a sure fire way to light up those phone lines.....and put some more money in Tony's pocket!

Trapdoor wrote

10m ago
The CBI and other's involved NEVER were going to allow the reserves to be honored IMO. No way to cover it. The longest reserv programs are about 90 days. Don't look for an RV until all of these reserves are expired or the companies have been tied up and wrangled in to stop selling them.

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
6m ago

TRAPDOOR - THE RESERVES DON'T HAVE TO EXPIRE....THEY ALREADY PUT A STOP TO THEM....THAT PROGRAM IS OVER AND WAS AS SOON AS THEY RULED THAT THEY ARE 'OPTIONS'

Trapdoor wrote
5m ago

@AB. I thought you mentioned that there were some companies still actively doing business?

I had ALWAYS wondered about the whole reserve thingy anyway. If you look at the research and publications out there that show this to be real, the one thing that NEVER worked into the equation and how to make it financially work were the reserves. Even with the vast wealth Iraq has, it could not cover those reserve programs.

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
1m ago

TRAPDOOR - I HAVEN'T KEPT TRACK OF WHICH COMPANIES HAD POSTED THAT THE 'OPTIONS' PROGRAMS ARE NO LONG AVAILABLE OR ENDED OR WHATEVER....WE HAVE SEEN MOST OF THEM IF NOT ALL OF THEM TAKE THOSE DOWN...MY GUESS IS THAT IF ANY ARE LEFT...THEY WILL GET THEM AS WELL BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN 'RULED AS OPTIONS" IF THEY HAVEN'T ALREADY

Trapdoor wrote
7m ago
And I just realized that those who have "lost" money in the reserve program with these shutdowns my never get a refund since they too MIGHT be considered in violation for their part in purchasing illegal options. I don't see criminal implications, but forfeiture of the invested funds is probably why they haven't sent refunds.

Wait until they realize that the reserves that were PAID for and RECEIVED were also purchased through ILLEGAL OPTION TRADING.   I don't think the government allows people to keep things that were purchased using ILLEGAL methods.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sunday Morning w/Pam Empty Re: Sunday Morning w/Pam

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:47 am

A fine example of people talking about things they know nothing about ... I actually agree with Pam ... sorta ... Trapdoor oughta shut their trap until they get a clue, cause it's pretty clear from their comments that they have no idea what they are talking about.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sunday Morning w/Pam 2805820865  Sunday Morning w/Pam 2805820865  Sunday Morning w/Pam 2805820865  Sunday Morning w/Pam 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:00 am

http://rudaw.net/arabic/middleeast/iraq/0908201516 

Sunday Morning w/Pam Avatar?id=1566703&m=75&t=1411128826Tinbender wrote 
45s ago
Vegas, Vegas, Vegas 

Sunday Morning w/Pam Avatar_12820ALREADY BLESSEDwrote 
1m ago
BUT AS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE SAYS.....WE PREFER THE LEADING INDICATORS AND WHAT IS HAPPENING "NOW" BEHIND THE SCENES AND THE TRAILING INDICATORS WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAS ALREADY HAPPENED 

wealthychic wrote 
1m ago
$$$ gm $$$ 

june1 wrote 
2m ago
So be - stay more positive than ever before! Believe like never before!! and be THANKFUL - LIKE NEVER BEFORE as to what will be coming!!!Sunday Morning w/Pam Heart 

jesuspost46 wrote 
3m ago
great day 

Sunday Morning w/Pam Avatar?id=1585020&m=75&t=1438210268Pearle wrote 
3m ago
pump it up, pump it up...yaaa 

Sunday Morning w/Pam Avatar?id=1532681&m=75&t=1383893836Movack wrote 
3m ago
from recaps http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/08/09/iraq-pm-proposes-abolishing-of​fices-3-vice-presidents-in-order-to-cut-spending/ 

germ97 wrote 
3m ago
Sunday Morning w/Pam Smile 

june1 wrote 
4m ago
Abadi has worked very hard and loves his people - do you think he will not finish what he started? !! NO NEVER!!! 

cyndisaintsfan wrote 
4m ago
Beach Beach Beach 

4m ago
WATCHING THE NEWS IS AWESOME....SEEING THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS IS VERY GRATIFYING AS WE HAVE ALL FOLLOWED THEIR PROGRESS AND ARE SO PROUD OF THEIR NATION 

Sunday Morning w/Pam Avatar?id=1575270&m=75&t=1422805702kue911 wrote 
5m ago
RV RV RV Vegas Vegas Vega Dallas Dallas Dallas Anywhere Anywhere Anywhere NOW NOW NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

cyndisaintsfan wrote 
5m ago
well thats as diplomatic of a way as any 

june1 wrote 
5m ago
The news has been over the top !! AND there is soooo much more that will be the same!! All good!! 

6m ago
THE PEOPLE THAT I TALK TO SAY THAT WE ARE STILL, AS TONY SAID, WATCHING FOR THIS ABSOLUTELY ANYTIME .... ANY MINUTE OR ANY SECOND....WE ARE THAT CLOSE! 

Sunday Morning w/Pam Avatar?id=1532681&m=75&t=1383893836Movack wrote 
6m ago
GM - http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/08/09/iraq-pm-proposes-abolishing-of​fices-3-vice-presidents-in-order-to-cut-spending/ 

cyndisaintsfan wrote 
6m ago
AB Sunday Morning w/Pam Heart point on 

Sunday Morning w/Pam Avatar?id=1578512&m=75&t=1427458343Blueblaze wrote 
6m ago
rv 

Sunday Morning w/Pam Avatar?id=1532915&m=75&t=1383958257Stef wrote 
6m ago
AB Exactly 

Sunday Morning w/Pam Avatar?id=1532915&m=75&t=1383958257Stef wrote 
7m ago
AN Exactly! 

june1 wrote 
7m ago
AB Thank You for your post about the Oct 1st day Yes, that is what we always say - make an educated decision as to eccept or not except some of the Intel that comes out!! TODAY - IS A "GREAT" DAY!!Awesome news - lets take it and welcome it in our Sunday Morning w/Pam Heart We are about to receive our wonderful Miracle!!! 

Sunday Morning w/Pam Http:magiclady wrote 
8m ago
Sunday Morning w/Pam Smile 

cyndisaintsfan wrote 
8m ago
Sunday Morning w/Pam Hungry Sunday Morning w/Pam Sunnysideup coffee 

8m ago
ONE OF THE THINGS THAT SOME OF YOU ARE ALSO MISSING IS THAT THIS IS NOT ALL ABOUT IRAQ.....THIS IS A GLOBAL RESET AND SO MUCH MORE COMPLICATED THAN JUST IRAQ. IRAQ HAS BEEN READY AND IS DOING THE THINGS THEY NEEDED TO DO AS A COUNTRY....IF WE WERE WAITING ON IRAQ THEN THERE WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ALL THE ACTIVITY OR ACTION ITEMS THAT WE HAVE WITNESSED TO PUT THIS THRU SO MANY TIMES ALREADY. IT IS SO MUCH BIGGER THAN WHAT WE CAN SEE 

Paper Boy wrote 
11m ago
Bobo -GOOD MORNING

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:11 am

I think Trapdoor made some valid points.

"The CBI and other's involved NEVER were going to allow the reserves to be honored IMO. No way to cover it. The longest reserv programs are about 90 days."

"I had ALWAYS wondered about the whole reserve thingy anyway. If you look at the research and publications out there that show this to be real, the one thing that NEVER worked into the equation and how to make it financially work were the reserves. Even with the vast wealth Iraq has, it could not cover those reserve programs."

"And I just realized that those who have "lost" money in the reserve program with these shutdowns my never get a refund since they too MIGHT be considered in violation for their part in purchasing illegal options. I don't see criminal implications, but forfeiture of the invested funds is probably why they haven't sent refunds."

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:02 pm

I was referring mainly to the last part ... Since the laws and commissions exist to protect the unwary they would not be in violation for purchasing reserves in good faith. Eventually the Feds will likely return some part of the money they lost, depending on how much they manage to recoup from assets seized, HOWEVER it will be a very, very long time before we see that happen.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Sunday Morning w/Pam 2805820865  Sunday Morning w/Pam 2805820865  Sunday Morning w/Pam 2805820865  Sunday Morning w/Pam 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:09 pm

Say, for instance, in good faith you bought a stolen car.  You won't keep the car....I guarantee it.  I don't know why this would be any different. 

The government has put out many warnings.  All anyone had to do is Google "Dinar Scam" to get an education.  They may have even ended up here at Dinar Daily!

Guess time will tell.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:25 pm

Apples and oranges ... you are in possession of stolen property, not the victim of illegal investment advise from an unlicensed adviser and/or fraud ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:38 pm

But we're still in the fruit family.

It's illegal to be in possession of stolen property.

It's illegal to be involved in a currency deal w/unlicensed sellers.  Ignorance is no excuse.  It just depends on how the government wants to play it.  Especially if the currency was stolen.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t45726-kuwaitis-face-money-mess-as-banks-open
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:08 pm

No, I don't think so, the laws are different, as an Insurance Agent, I have to be very aware of the laws regarding equities if only for compliance reasons, I also very aware of what is and is not a compliant transaction. In this case, the reserves or futures nor the cash are illegal. What is illegal are the actions by the unlicensed dealer/adviser selling or advising the purchase of said products. It would be the same if I advised you to buy or sell XYZ mutual fund or ABC stock. The purchase would not be illegal, the product or proceeds would not be illegal, my advise WOULD be illegal.

That's why I am sometimes very careful what I say and how I say it, even though I am not acting in an advisory capacity, I don't want to stray over the line into what could be a grey area.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:17 pm

With all the articles about not taking currency out of the country, stolen Iraqi currency, not knowing where the dealers obtained the IQD they sold.....that makes me think they may not let people keep it.

I seriously doubt the people in possession of it would be punished....other than losing what they paid for.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:55 am

That's something we have no way of controlling or effecting, so not much sense worrying over it. But it has nothing to do with the question about their eventually getting at least some money back on the reserves or not.

Personally I never even considered reserves, I try to avoid credit for the most part, paid cash for our car, paid cash for our house, I do use a couple of cards I get miles on for groceries etc, which I pay off the balance every month, if I can't I won't spend any more on them till I can. I sure the heck was not going to credit to buy into something as risky at this.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum