Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony Lies About Reserves I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony Lies About Reserves

+2
Not stupid
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Tony Lies About Reserves Empty Tony Lies About Reserves

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:15 pm

This is such a blatant lie....even for Tony.  He has been telling people how to deal with reserves, not discouraging them in the slightest!  How dumb are his followers anyway?

From 8/5/15:

Caller:  Did the federal government shut down the reserves or what?
Tony:  Two years ago, we talked about his and kind of told people to stop buying reserves, don’t do that, you have enough.  Two years ago, I said that they wouldn’t let people have that much money.  Whether it was planned or by chance, things are happening that way, so I wouldn’t count on getting any reserves.  That’s my personal opinion, but it doesn’t take much to figure that out.  Instead of dwelling on that, have a Plan B.  So all that money you were doing to use to catch up your reserves, ask where the best position for that money is now.  You can’t get those reserves, so what CAN you do to make the most of that money now?

From 1/28/15:

Caller: If you exchange at a higher rate, can you use that to pay off your reserves?

DC: We are getting mixed answers on that. Some have been able to, and some have not. Most US bankers and the Treasury have said that you can use it to pay off your reserves, but you cannot get contract rates on your reserves.

Tony:
You can always sell enough through your dealer to pay off your reserves, and then exchange those reserves.

From 12/3/14:

Caller: You mentioned there is a question now about the reserves… that there might be a conflict with the exchangers?

Tony: I don’t know what the reserve plan is. One bank is exchanging all four currencies now, and another is not dealing with reserves. We just don’t know if you can use those new funds to release your reserves. There may also be limits of 50 million dinar, so have a plan. Your dealer will always allow you to pay for your reserves, so find a way to do it.

From 6/25/14:

401 caller: Part of my concern is the whole security issue with the money, especially with the reserves, either getting it to you or cashing in and sending it to the bank. I called up and they said they would ONLY send the reserves to the person who ordered. I don’t want the Security firm lumbering up to my door. Can you help me with that?

Tony: That’s their company policy. The only three things they can do is send it to you, have you pick it up, or cash it out and wire it into your bank account.

Caller: I would be happy if they would wire it to the bank…

Tony: I know that Sterling will buy it from you and wire the proceeds to your bank account. That is their process.

Caller: The lady I talked to said otherwise, and said they would only let you pick it up if it’s 50 million or more. That would be a nightmare for me, having to deal with that much money.

Tony: I will call Frank and see if he wants to do another call, is we’re this close. Before, when he was on our calls, it was my understanding that if you have five million or more, he would fly to you and do the transaction with you, right there… or he will wire it into your bank account.

From 10/14/13:

c- my reserves are with Sterling, and a good amt. of dinar in my possession, who knows when to get appt. w/ sterling, coordination is a major problem

t- ok, good question, and glad you brought it up, got some PM's that one individual is saying the reserves are not going to be honored

t- if they seriously believed that, I wouldn't believe a word they said, Sterling is absolutely going to recognize yours

t- they must have a plan to get your reserves, if Sterling or others couldn't do a million ppl in 30 days, he has to fly to you, etc....

t- the ones with reserves have simple options,  cash it out and move your money, or send it to you its faster than flying to you,  I'm taking what I physically have and take it to the bank here and then fly there and cash it out there - not worried on taking dinar on a plane

c- was going to cash here and originally was going to go with Sterling all the way

t- Frank was honest w/ me, and he said if its that much of a differential and he said he'd be at the bank too

c- changing my plan, exchange here at the bank, and drive to Atlanta in a day, and then have it and go to a -- how do I make an appt.  - getting the dinar at Sterling and then an appt. in Atlanta -- don't want to drive around

t- right

t- that might be a problem and you may have to go back to where your appt was

t- the later it is the more chance of it happening, but this kind of money, you may have to drive a little more, sit in the bank more, but at the end its worth it

c- the time that the dinar if valued as high as we are talking about, my 1st appt. will be fine, but how long will the rate hold, is the other concern

t- don't know, work within the 30 days and as fast as you can, that is the best info I can give you

t- get it done w/in 30 days, and if you see its not going to work, then get what you can get

c- original plan was in the 3's - this new gift is incredible,
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony Lies About Reserves Empty Re: Tony Lies About Reserves

Post by Not stupid Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:24 pm

Hahahah, oh God.
What can I say.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:27 am

Nice work ssmith!

Now if his followers can find a cure for their short term memory loss, they can see Tony's LIES too!

Tony Lies About Reserves 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:50 am

Maybe Tony could get Frank on the call today to explain the new cash out procedures for reserves? 

For the first time Tony may not have to lie about the number of people listening to his call if he could pull that one off!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:22 am

Tony Lies About Reserves 542px-10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony Lies About Reserves 2805820865  Tony Lies About Reserves 2805820865  Tony Lies About Reserves 2805820865  Tony Lies About Reserves 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:52 pm

Tony lied again on the call today about reserves. I really don't know how these people can continue to listen to his lies.  Don't they have any memory of what was said earlier or are they just really, really, really stupid people? 

Caller:  They said it’s because of being a long-term customer and the reserve problems.  If you go to SecureReserve, you can still roll over your existing reserves but they are not setting up any new reserves.  I took your advice and put Plan B into action.
Tony:  I would count on seeing any reserves, as I have said in the past.  I’m not saying it’s impossible, just that I wouldn’t count on it.  There’s a difference.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:01 pm

YOU HAVE TO HAVE A BRAIN TO HAVE A MEMORY, IT'S RIDICULOUS HOW EASY THEY MAKE IT TO MAKE FUN OF THEM. I STARTED AGAINST TONY AT THE BEGINNING B/C I FELT SORRY FOR THEM, BUT AS TIME GOES ON AND THE LIES ARE SO OBVIOUS I JUST DON'T FEEL FOR THEM ANYMORE.
I HAVE NEVER BEEN INTENTIONALLY MEAN BUT THERE COMES A POINT WHEN I JUST CAN'T STOP FROM SAYING SOMETHING.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:50 pm

They gotta be drinking down that "koolaid" that JImmy Jones came up with.  Or at least a mixture close to that only that "stuns" the brain not kills it.  Mercy, and then some.

Seems to me that if these people can't realize what is going on (garbage in/garbage out) they need to step back and get another prospective - like a dose of the truth! 

As much as we all would like to see this thing happen it seems like common sense would tell one that if it happened as often as was announced or hinted at on the blogs there would not be any dinar left in the world and we all would be rich or broke as the case pans out. 

I saw another "buddy" post today.  Not going to bring it as why add more to the pile?  BUT, one has to consider that posts of this kind basically show how untrue they are before they end.  Yep, just apply some logic and it doesn't take long to see where they are going - nowhere.    Next, I suppose they will be announcing an RV because the legislating body passed the law that does away with the VPs etc.  Hey, political moves like that are just that political.  As much as one would like it to trigger the RV - the odds are it will not in and of itself.  Chill out, relax, take a few hours to enjoy your favorite thing.  Life is good.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum