Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Will they check my purse at the airport? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Will they check my purse at the airport?

5 posters

Go down

Will they check my purse at the airport? Empty Will they check my purse at the airport?

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:08 pm

These poor people.....  Afraid to leave the house without their precious Dinar because Tony told them it's going to RV any day.

It isn't easy being a Dinaridgit!

Will they check my purse at the airport?

samadhi (TNT)

I know they don't look thru your purse unless they see a weapon or something suspcious but might they take a look at my currency for some reason? thanks for your info~*

Adept1
I have traveled with my currency six times by air in the last two years.  I have all the paperwork bundled up in a large manila envelope labeled "2013 Accounts".  They go through the X-ray machine with the rest of my cabin luggage.  I've never had a problem nor even a request to inspect that envelope.

dlarelone1
I fly often and have never had my purse inspected for currency. Only once did they inspect because they found a small flash light, but never looked in my billfold nor did they ask too. I agree with taking your documentation with you. Just agreeing with Adept1.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Will they check my purse at the airport? Empty Re: Will they check my purse at the airport?

Post by chilimama Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:42 pm

GOOD LORD, I REMEMBER WHEN SOMEONE CAME OUT ON TNT SAYING THAT THE AIRPORT TOOK THEIR DINAR...SMH

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Will they check my purse at the airport? Empty Re: Will they check my purse at the airport?

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:01 pm

Duhhh .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Will they check my purse at the airport? 2805820865  Will they check my purse at the airport? 2805820865  Will they check my purse at the airport? 2805820865  Will they check my purse at the airport? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TinfoilHatless Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:07 pm

But carrying around currency is so safe & smart, or I put it in my luggage... even smarter!
TinfoilHatless
TinfoilHatless
VIP SECRET AGENT
VIP SECRET AGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:50 pm

chilimama wrote:GOOD LORD, I REMEMBER WHEN SOMEONE CAME OUT ON TNT SAYING THAT THE AIRPORT TOOK THEIR DINAR...SMH

Somehow I missed that one.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:13 pm

Ponee wrote:
chilimama wrote:GOOD LORD, I REMEMBER WHEN SOMEONE CAME OUT ON TNT SAYING THAT THE AIRPORT TOOK THEIR DINAR...SMH

Somehow I missed that one.
Yes that's when it came out to make copies of all your currency so you could match serial numbers, b/c somebody was on a call saying airport security switched theirs and kept some.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum