Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday News Time 8/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Millionday News Time 8/1/15

Go down

Millionday News Time 8/1/15 Empty Millionday News Time 8/1/15

Post by RoyBoy Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Millionday: Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi an emergency meeting with Minister of Electricity and ministry staff to follow up the electricity problems and weakening the system and the need to make further efforts to increase the hours of processing power to citizens and the fight against corruption.
Hundreds of demonstrators gathered after Friday afternoon in Tahrir Square in central Baghdad to protest the lack of electricity and other services provided and demanding the government to contain corruption.
He told activists Twilight News that the security forces have harassed the demonstrators to prevent the arrival of a lot of them from the Karkh district, but they reported that a series of security measures and locked in Tahrir Square.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CITIZENS ARE ADDING PRESSURE TO THE GOVERNMENT FOR MUCH NEEDED SERVICES

Millionday: The prevailing feelings of resentment across the country, despite repeated promises by the Iraqi government to end the crisis of chronic power shortages and repeated interruptions for long periods.

And increasing population curse on poor electricity service in the summer where the temperature exceeds fifty Celsius.
Successive Iraqi governments have spent money on the electricity sector amounts of money over the past decade but the frequent interruptions come on top of complaints from citizens who are also protesting against corruption and poverty.

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE VERY TIRED OF BROKEN PROMISES --- TERRIBLE PROBLEMS STEMMING FROM POVERTY AND AS WE CAN IMAGINE POWER ETC

Millionday: He called al-Abadi said in a statement to the presence of the employees of the Ministry of Electricity in the locations to repair the damage issues and increase productivity, and full application of the order that was released before inclusion of all officials machining programmed for electricity.
He stressed the right of citizens to express their views and call on all officials to listen to their demands.

Millionday: NOTE -- ABADI IS STATING THAT THE CITIZENS NEED TO BE LISTENED TO AND THEIR NEEDS MET

Millionday: The statement said al-Abadi thanked citizens and protesters to respect public order and express their opinions in a civilized He also thanked the security forces that protected the demonstrators and maintain security and dealing with citizens with respect and in a professional and dedication which enhances the cohesion between citizens and security forces that fight terrorism and preserve citizens' security.

He also called on all ministers and officials to take to the field for the citizens' problems and find quick solutions.
And across the top Shi'ite cleric in Iraq, Ali al-Sistani on Friday regretted the lack of electricity service to the population and the Government of throwing all the blame on the other provision.

Millionday: SO HE HAS MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE WANTS THE NEEDS MET AND ON TOP OF IT QUICKLY

Millionday: LOVE THE WORD QUICKLY
==========================

Millionday: WHOPPOW

Millionday: Approved the decision of the parliamentary finance committee Ahmed Hama, Thursday, the central bank is constantly in the process of printing banknotes category 50 000 dinars to put forward in the Iraqi market early next month.
He said Hama's / scales News /, that "it is possible to introduce new banknotes category 50 000 in the Iraqi market early next month after he managed the Central Bank of print," explaining that "the expansion of the scope of the private sector, one of the solutions that must be introduced to promote the economy Iraq ".

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE SAYING THAT THE FIRST STEP IS BEING MADE (MUST BE INTRODUCED TO PROMOTE THE ECONOMY IRAQ)

Millionday: He added that "2016 will see a new printing papers 100 000 dinars class to put on the market," noting that "the country needs to be run by the mixed sector first and then move to the stage of the private sector."
He said, "The obstacles that hinder the work of the private sector in Iraq is very much the most prominent insecurity."
This said Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Keywords earlier, that early 2016 will see the issuance of new categories of paper currency is the 100 000 dinars, the Iraqi currency notes series underlined that the new banknotes put revive the Iraqi dinar against the dollar,

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THE IDEA IS TO REVIVE THE DINAR AGAINST THE DOLLAR -- NOT A BAD GOAL TO SAY THE LEAST

Millionday: WHOOPOW

BBLUE: Is he saying that the 50,000 and 100,000 note series won’t be released to the public until 2016?

Millionday: HE IS SAYING THAT THE 50,000 IS BEING PRINTED NOW TO BE RELEASED IN AUGUST AND THEY ARE GOING TO ADD IN A 100,000 AT THE BEGINNING OF 2016

Baxter1243: How is this going to Revive the Dinar against the dollar? and... if this is true... which I hope is not... that means at 3 dollars.. each of these notes would be worth 300,000 USD outside of Iraq.. and they are concerned about counterfeiting now? they cant be serious... at 300,000 a pop... anything can be stolen or counterfeited..

Millionday: THE DINAR IS USED IN COUNTRY AND THIS WILL BE FOR PART OF THE NEW SERIES IN COUNTRY --- THE RELEASE OF THE REDENOMINATION IS PART OF THE ECONOMIC REFORM/MONETARY POLICY AND A GREAT RESULT IS THE INTERNATIONAL RATE IMPACT ALONG WITH THE GLOBAL PRICING INDEX

GrannieAnnie: I don't understand why they would need larger currencies, when all I think they need to do is raise the value of the currency that they now have?

Millionday: IT IS NOT UNCOMMON IN ALL COUNTRIES TO HAVE LARGER DENOMS IN TENDER -- ACCORDING TO REPORTS WE HAD READ HERE -- THIS IS FOR STRATEGIC REASONS

foxmulder: and what is being said of 25,000 notes

Millionday: THEY LISTED THE DESIGNS AND DENOMS AT ONE TIME WHEN RELEASING THE DENOM PLANS IN THE PAST -- 1,5,10,25,50,100,I THINK 250,500,1000, AND SOME LARGER -- THEY ALSO HAVE TALKED ABOUT THE COINS MULTIPLE TIMES

JoeM: I think this is quite Whoopow worthy. lol We shall see something happening so very soon - 'physically', and that aint bad. Millionday News Time 8/1/15 Wink Hopefully the 50,000 means what we hope it does and not simply a 50,000 note like the current 25,000

Millionday: I AGREE -- THE PART OF THE PLAN WE HAVE SEEN HAS INCLUDED THE ISSUE OF A FEW 50,000 AT THE BEGINNING SO -- I SEE NO PROBLEM IN THIS AS IT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED TO CITIZENS

GrannieAnnie: So these larger currency's would not be held by the citizens but by the government and banks? I think that I need to study more on Economics 101.

Millionday: SMILE

Millionday: THE THING IS -- THEY DID NOT GET INTO A LOT OF DETAIL ON THE ISSUE --JUST THAT THE LARGER ISSUED DENOMS WERE FOR STRATEGIC PURPOSES
======================

Millionday: Baghdad held the House of Representatives, Saturday, its eighth, headed by Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 200 deputies, with parliamentary source that the meeting will see the second reading of a legal draft body of border crossings cybercrime. The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News , "The House of Representatives held its eighth, headed by Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 200 deputies, "noting that" the meeting will see the first reading of the draft law of the Ministry of Women and Family Affairs, and the first reading of the draft law of the Ministry of Electricity. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE ADDING CYBERCRIMES INTO LAW -- THIS IS MORE ADVANCED THAN MOST -- BORDER CROSSING -- HMM

Millionday: The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The meeting included the first reading of the draft law amending the slogan Law of the Republic of Iraq and stamped No. (85) for the year 1965, the first reading of a bill to cancel the two numbered Law (21) and (36) for the year 2005 ". The source added that "Parliament will read, during the meeting, the second reading of the draft border crossing points Authority Act, and the second reading of the draft cybercrime law, the second reading of the bill abolishing the Coalition Provisional Authority Order Act (now defunct) No. (68) for the year 2004"

Millionday: NOTE -- THE LAWS FROM THE PAST ARE BEING ADDRESSED - THERE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT THAT BECAUSE THAT MEANS THE LAWS FROM THE PRESENT WILL BE APPLIED -- NICE

Millionday: He said that "the meeting will see the second reading of the draft the ratification of the Law of the loan for a project to rehabilitate Hartha power station between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of Japan and the Japanese International Cooperation Agency, and the second reading of the draft organization of human organ transplantation and prevent trafficking law Convention on the Law. "

Millionday: NOTE - OBVIOUSLY GREAT NEWS FOR THE POWER STATION

Millionday: decided the presidency of the House of Representatives, earlier on Saturday (August 1, 2015 ), the postponement of the parliamentary session held half an hour, attributed the reason for it not to constitute a quorum for the session is complete. The presidency of the parliament lifted, on Thursday (July 30, 2015), the seventh session to Saturday, with a parliamentary source that the meeting witnessed the termination of the first reading of the draft law banning Ba'ath Party.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- PARLIAMENT ADDRESSING MANY ISSUES -- I BELIEVE THE SESSION WAS LACKING QUORUM BUT WENT ON TO HOLD SESSION
=================================

Millionday: The General Authority for Customs revealed that she began Saturday, the application of the tariff in ports, airports and border crossings land according to the law enacted by the House of Representatives. The Director General of the Commission Hakim Jassim for "tomorrow Press," that "the body is an executive receives FAQ from the Ministry of Almalaht, noting that "the Commission directed the application of tariff law in the first of the current August." He added that "the Commission directed its outlets in ports, airports, ports, land border, including those in Kurdistan that the province apply the law," noting that "the Commission has completed all the administrative preparations and computational amendment fee rates in accordance with the pricing of the tariff law in all customs centers on ".

Millionday: NOTE -- THE TARRIFF AND CUSTOM LAWS WILL GO FORWARD AS PLANNED THE FIRST OF AUGUST

Millionday: He said Jassim said "the Commission directed its staff to computational commitment that have occurred on goods entering the country under the new law, as well as ensuring the smooth flow of the completion of customs formalities as soon as possible," stressing that " application of the law would encourage the private sector to run small and medium-sized laboratories. " He noted that "fee rate starts from exempt to 20 percent." The Ministry of Finance has decided last March, begin applying the customs end of next June tariff after last year futures more than once because of the demand by some countries, traders and activate the new tariff law is canceled the old law subject by the civil governor of Iraq after 2003, Paul Bremer, who is serving to pay 5% tax on all goods imported from outside the country.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- FINALLY THEY WILL MOVE FORWARD WITH THE NEW LAWS OF TARRIFF AND CUSTOMS

Millionday: OBVIOUSLY THE COUNTRY IS MOVING WITH PROGRESS BUT WITHOUT MUCH ECONOMIC NEWS AS WE SEE -- HOWEVER -- WITH NEWS ON THE UPCOMING RELEASE OF LAWS AND CURRENCY SERIES --

Millionday: NICE

Millionday: I DONT SEE ANYTHING MORE TO HOLD OUR HAT OVER

Millionday: HAVE A GREAT NIGHT
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum