Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

These tariffs are a HUGE thing.

Go down

These tariffs are a HUGE thing.  Empty These tariffs are a HUGE thing.

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:15 pm

SENT TO the DINAR DAILY EMAIL from an anonymous source

I worked in international freight for 14 years.  I have started 4 companies from the ground floor up.  I know international freight inside out and upside down.

These tariffs are a HUGE thing. 

In order to implement the tariffs on Saturday, they HAVE to be using the "one window system" at the WTO.  There is no way around it.  In order to utilize that system, your country has to have accepted all international regulations, banking, swift, customs, trade agreements, ect ect ect.  In other words, the countries using that system are on the INTERNATIONAL SYSTEMS for anything and everything having to do with international trade.

What is the window system?  It is the system that ALL documents are lodged, banking transfers done, letters of credit issued, tracking of shipments and money, customs, tariffs, ANYTHING to do with International trade are recorded.  Anyone having anything to do with that particular trade or freight movement can log into the system, and see the status of that shipment door to door.

Now, everyone is all worried about their money supply... and how are they going to revalue it....

Recall all those loans they are getting???  Once that money is in their system, on account, it is their money.  The loan has to be repaid at the RATE THEY BORROWED IT AT. 

Now... let's say they have all this extra money (which they do now)... no matter what kind of currency it is... it will AUTOMATICALLY GAIN THE SAME VALUE THAT THE DINAR WILL IF THEY REVALUE.   The currency supply is next to none in Iraq.  The only holdings they have to cover are the ones out of country... which can be covered by the money they have borrowed.

Just some educated guessing...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum