Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday newstime 7/29/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Millionday newstime 7/29/15

Go down

Millionday newstime 7/29/15 Empty Millionday newstime 7/29/15

Post by RoyBoy Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:50 am

Millionday: showed President of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani willingness to visit Baghdad to discuss ways to address the problems relating to the budget and file oil, and expressed his government's desire to resolve the problems and obstacles with the federal government through dialogue and Mufaaudhat.jae in a statement to the presidency of the provincial government, seen by "the morning," he said that Barzani received, on Wednesday afternoon, in Erbil, the German Ambassador to Iraq, which "talked about the political situation in Iraq in general and the problems between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the federal government, wishing to address the problems and obstacles through dialogue and mutual understanding, describing the federal system of government in Iraq as the best system.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE FEDERAL IRAQI SYSTEM IDENTIFIED AS THE BEST COURSE OF ACTION BY KURDISTAN LEADER -- WOW SHUT THE FRONT DOOR

Millionday: "The statement added that Bruce mentioned in the context of his speech to the importance of countering terrorism, stressing the continuation of Germany in supporting and assisting Alپeshmrگh forces in the war against al" Daash "Alarhabiy.otbaka to the statement, Barzani stressed the desire of the territorial Government in solving the problems and obstacles with the Government of Iraq Federal through dialogue and negotiations, and expressed his willingness to visit Baghdad to discuss ways to deal with this, especially in regards to the budget and file oil problems, and expressed the readiness of the Kurdistan Regional Government to accept the international community and the United Nations to monitor the transparency and the issue of the export of the Kurdistan region of oil to the outside.

Millionday: NOTE -- KURDISTAN IS READY FOR THE ECONOMIC AGREEMENT WITH MONITORING BY THE UN WITH OIL EXPORTING TRANSPARENT OF COURSE

Millionday: The detection head of the oil, energy and wealth natural in the House of Representatives, Ares Abdullah, about the existence of a trend towards the conclusion of a new oil agreement between the central government and the Kurdistan region of Iraq, reassuring people's sons that the oil region, which is sold abroad come revenues to them, while MP Zaher al-Abadi, the central government to take several measures including, filed a lawsuit against companies that deal with or prevent the Kurdistan region's share of the budget, as well as the Commission criticized the sale of oil to the oil region without reference to the center.

Millionday: SO ABADI IS VERY SUPPORTIVE OF KURDISTAN DISTRIBUTION BEING RESPECTED And upheld so very encouraging

quicktolegit96: WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE A SEALED DEAL LOL

Millionday: LAST WEEK THEY STATED THIS WEEK ON MEETING OF RESOLVE

====================

Millionday: stressed House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, the importance of Turkey's role in the fight against terrorism, and as praised Japan's role in the development of the Iraqi economy, discuss with the delegations of tribal launch a national initiative to unite. Jubouri during his meeting with Ambassador the Republic of Turkey to Iraq Farouk Qimagja, browse the latest developments on the regional arena, especially with regard to the war on terrorism and the need to strengthen cooperation between the two countries in this regard.

Millionday: NOTE -- UNITING FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE AND WAR ON TERRORISM

Millionday: NOTE--READ EVERY IMPORTANT WORD OF THIS

Millionday: The transfer press office statement for al-Jubouri, was quoted as saying: "The Turkish role is important in the fight against terrorism," pointing out that " disputes solved through dialogue and coordination. " He called al-Jubouri, a "high-level coordination between countries in the region to confront a common enemy that threatens social peace for the entire region security." This Jubouri and accept it with the Japanese Ambassador Kazuya Nascida, on the occasion of ending his tenure in Iraq, the conduct of bilateral relations between the two countries and the political situation in Iraq and developments in the Arab and international events.

Millionday: NOTE -- COMMON GOAL -- THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE IRAQI ECONOMY

Millionday: NOTE -- THE REGION IS CALLING TO COORDINATE AND REMOVE TERRORIST THREAT '

Millionday: . Furthermore, research head of the House of Representatives with the delegations of tribal overall situation faced by the country and the role of the Iraqi tribes in the establishment of security and to support stability and the face of the current challenges. The statement said Jabouri, "morning" received a copy of it, that "the President of the House of Representatives received a delegation of elders and notables of Iraqi tribes in the presence of Chairman of the parliamentary clans Sheikh Aboud al-Issawi. "

Millionday: " During the meeting, review the role of Iraqi tribes and objectives during the current stage as well to discuss the launch of a national initiative by the committees of reconciliation and clans Alniabaten would strengthen the role of the clan in unite and strengthen the bonds of brotherhood between the sons of one homeland. He expressed Jubouri its full support to any initiative that will mobilize effort clan during the current phase with the rest of efforts, and the restoration of the clan for her role entrusted.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS STAGE IS EXPECTED TO HOLD THE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION CONFERENCE ACCORDING TO MANY REFERENCES

Millionday: . In another meeting, al-Jubouri discussed with Sheikh Saadoun al-Fayad, a tribal leader Albu Amer in Iraq, the whole situation faced by the country and the role of the Iraqi tribes in the establishment of security and to support stability and meet the current challenges. He praised al-Jubouri During the meeting, national positions for the people of the tribes big role during the military operations taking place in a number of the provinces in order to control Daash cleared of terrorist.

=============================

Millionday: WHOOPOW -- HERE WE GO

Millionday: Abdul Wahab described the members of the House of Representatives last US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter's remarks on Iraq as "constructive", Aazin the current US and international attitude towards Iraq that dates back to the cohesion and harmony of the Iraqi government and for being able to include all the political parties and unite efforts against terrorism and its commitment to political program that has been agreed upon and the participation of all components of Iraqi society in them.

Millionday: NOTE -- UNIFIED SUCCESS -- LOVE IT

Millionday: Chairman of the Security and Defense Committee in Parliament of quitting pointed out that US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter pledged to the Iraqi government with the support without preconditions came after confirming that the reformist government plans in all fields is going according to the national approach , stressing the endeavors of some external actors led to the destruction of Iraq has failed and it has failed to achieve any of its objectives despicable.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE GOAL TO RUIN THE PLANS TO PUT IRAQ BACK TOGETHER AGAIN ETC HAS FAILED OBVIOUSLY

Millionday: He explained, statement singled out the "morning", said the success of the "government, despite the obstacles and the negative role of some countries led to the formation and another view of the Iraqi strategy to unite the ranks of the Iraqi people and the proof of this effort is clear to the people of the popular crowd and the sons of the tribes in the elimination of Daash criminal ", urging the government to" do more and to find solutions to most of the problems and obstacles through dialogue with all the political blocs away from the conflicts that would be futile only disabled State-building and keep pace with progress in the world. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THE GOVERNMENTAL PROGRESS THEY ARE WORKING TOWARD IS GOING VERY WELL AND PRONOUNCED

Millionday: NOTE -- ONE OF THE THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IS MOVEMENT ON REFORMS DUE TO THEIR RELIANCE -- HMMM SMILE >>>He pointed Zamili that "some quarters tendentious schemes failed and non-achievement of its efforts in the dismemberment of Iraq make driving the US have to support Iraq without any condition or restriction according to what reported by the US Minister to the media." 
while confirmed the decision House of Representatives Imad Youkhana that substantial several points was the cause of Masrah by US Secretary of Defense including the state of progress in a number of files toward the internal administrative reform and political participation and satisfaction of some political parties objecting to the way the state administration.

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY MOVING ALL AT ONCE TOWARD REFORMS BEING ACTIVATED AS THEY COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER AND THE ADVANCEMENTS

Millionday: 
Youkhana added, in an interview for the "morning", said "pledges US administration came as a result of the overall political changes in the region, including the nuclear deal the American Iranian who played an important role in reaching the American leadership to this conviction as well as the victories achieved by the popular crowd in the fighting, despite the criticism he faced at the beginning of the matter and agree the province with the federal government in fighting Daash. " He pointed Youkhana that "the success of the government program agreed upon by the political blocs to reverse the good results of government effort in which the government has shown its seriousness in shaping Iraqi politics on the far ranges and get everyone involved in the political process."

Millionday: SO THE GOVERNMENT HAS SUCCEEDED IN PREPARATION FOR THE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION 
==============================

Millionday: I USED TO PULL SOME GREAT UNCENSORED REPORTS FROM THE SITE THAT HAS BEGUN TO REPORT AGAIN -- I LIKE SOME OF THEIR REPORTS SO LETS TAKE A LOOK -- WHOOPOW 

Millionday: THIS WAS ANNOUNCED TODAY

Millionday: To / all banks ( issuing bonds futures delivery in dollars ) 
07/29/2015

Millionday: I HAVE A TOTAL DIFFERENT OPINION ON THE ISSUING OF BONDS --
Millionday: OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE A TOOL THAT IS USED BY CBI AS OUT T-BILLS BUT -- I READ THAT THEY WOULD BE USED /SOLD ON THE MARKET ---- I EXPECT THE BONDS TO BE EXCHANGEABLE INTO THE CURRENCY THE BOND HOLDER`S COUNTRY USES WHEN THEY MATURE --- JUST MY OPINION

diagyAAAE: exactly MD

Millionday: WHICH DIAGY?
Millionday: THE BONDS?

diagyAAAE: yes

Millionday: SMILE

diagyAAAE: they mature over time and r debt obligated imo

Millionday: HERE IS THE ANSWER FROM THE UN -- THIS IS EXPECTED WITH THE SHOW OF PROGRESS

Millionday: The Security Council today extended for another year the United Nations Assistance Mission in Iraq (UNAMI) and expressed its intention to review the operation’s mandate in twelve months or sooner, if requested by the Iraqi Government. Adopting a resolution, the Council extended UNAMI’s mandate through 31 July 2016, and, in line with the recommendations in the Secretary-General’s latest report to revise and prioritize the Mission’s tasks, requested the UN chief, in full consultations with the Iraqi Government, to report back with further details within the next 90 days.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE MANDATE IS COMPLIANCE (AS EXPECTED) AND THE MISSION OF IRAQ PRIORITIZED

Millionday: In the report, the Secretary-General describes a UN strategic assessment mission conducted from 21 to 29 April. Based on an overview of the current situation in Iraq as a point of departure, as well as extensive consultation with the Iraqi authorities and key national and international partners on the ground, the strategic assessment mission report endeavored to look beyond the current crisis and to provide recommendations for UN strategy and configuration in Iraq in the next several years.

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY A LITTLE DIFFERENT AND MANDATES A LITTLE MORE FORMAL THAN THE PAST

Millionday: The Secretary-General noted that while the current mandate of UNAMI would benefit from some streamlining, any changes to the mandate be made in full consultation with the Iraqi Government in order to complement its priorities. To that end, his recommendations included, among others, for UNAMI to maintain its focus on political good offices, as well as to facilitate humanitarian assistance, enhance mission activities in human rights and the rule of law and play a support role in specialized areas such as electoral assistance, and stabilization activities in areas liberated from the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL).

Millionday: NOTE -- MOSTLY MANDATING HUMANITARIAN ISSUES AND OF COURSE THE REMOVAL OF DAASH/ISIS

Millionday: >>>>>>In the resolution adopted today, the Security Council noted that the presence of ISIL on Iraq’s territory is “a major threat” to the country’s future, and underscored that the only way to address such a threat is for all Iraqis to work together by addressing both security and political concerns. The long-term solution to instability, the Council stressed, will require Iraq’s political leadership to make decisions that will united the country. The Council emphasized the support of the international community in this regard

Millionday: SO THIS IS OBVIOUSLY ANOTHER PROBLEM BY ISIS AMONG OTHERS -- BUT HELP FROM THE UN FOR THE POOR DISPLACED

Millionday: I WILL BE DOING A SPECIAL NEWSTIME TOMORROW -- INFORMATION WILL BE IN HERE FOR TIME -- I THINK IT IS AT 6 PM EST

1glen: Off topic question about tariffs ?

Millionday: THEY ARE ON THE SCHEDULE -- WE SHOULD HAVE MORE INFO

RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum