Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"

Go down

Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"    Empty Cabinet approves the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant"

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:41 am

Committee decided to power in the Cabinet, on Tuesday, to approve the use of oil to finance investment projects "giant", while suggesting to consent to address the scarcity of water provided by the Higher Committee for the initiative agricultural procedures.

A statement issued by the Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, office, and I got the (long-Presse), a copy of which, "The Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa al-Araji, presided over the official office in Baghdad, atheist tenth meeting of the Energy Committee in the Council of Ministers," pointing out that "the Commission I discussed a number of topics on the agenda, and has taken the necessary decisions and recommendations thereon. "

The statement added, "The Commission approved the use of oil to fund future investment projects and giant master and oil and gas, and the search for international companies to contract on credit for the development of power transmission sector, provided that complete its work roof of a limited time and duration of the payment of concessionary according to the mechanisms established by the relevant committee in the Council of Ministers" .

The statement, that "the meeting also included the approval of the exceptions contained in the book and the Ministry of Electricity to buy material gas oil, also agreed to address the scarcity of water provided by the Higher Committee for the initiative agricultural procedures."

The Committee recommended, and according to the statement, the "Overture of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to obtain the approval of the Council of Ministers to instruct the Ministry of Finance to convert the amounts realized for the Ministry of Oil (SOMO) for ensuring the good performance of the companies collaborating with the Ministry of Electricity."

Iraq has suffered a shortage of electricity since the beginning of the year 1990, and increased hours of rationing electricity after the year 2003, in Baghdad and the provinces, because made a lot of stations as well as sabotage attacks on its facilities over the past years, with increased hours of power cuts for citizens to about twenty hours per day, as witnessed during the last term significant improvement as continued operating hours to about 23 hours, especially after the low temperatures. 

2015-07-29

http://goo.gl/oigC6g

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum