Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy

Go down

External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy Empty External borrowing does not represent the right choice to address the deficit and lead to negative repercussions on the national economy

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:18 am

BAGHDAD / .... The prime virtue Bloc Ammar Tohme, Wednesday, that the trend of foreign borrowing for the purpose of bridging the gap between the revenue and expenditure in the budget does not represent the best choice, but could lead to repercussions and negative effects far-reaching stability of the national economy and cumbersome for the shoulders citizen.

He said Tohme said in a statement "Eye Iraq News" received a copy of it, that in addition to the harsh conditions that accompany the external borrowing of claims action is increasing the pressure on the citizen and comply with national economic decisions vision and programs of those international institutions which may not match the economic and social reality, so The alternative set of proposals can be adopted to overcome the complications of external borrowing. "

He added that "among those proposals is to encourage Optional savings for citizens and the stimulus it calculates the fans more than the interest rate in conditions normal to ensure the feet of citizens on savings and deposit thereby contributing to the financing of State liquidity extra and be through the issuance of the national authority for the general public and interest rate the value of the bond price equal to a minimum of a hundred dollars to ensure the expansion of citizen participation, considering that this price unaffordable for the majority of people and the price of fan interest and the duration of the specific emissivity not less than one year. "

He noted that "the second Almgueth is the version of the national authority for the industrialists, traders, businessmen and the value price of the bond are motivated by the acquisition and the duration of emissivity ranging from three to four years and by encouraging interest also, and we invite industrialists, traders and Iraqi businessmen at home and abroad to contribute to the financing of the budget liquidity by Sindh National ".

He said the "third proposal is the contribution of the central bank in dealing with the financial crisis and support development through withdrawals from the reserve balance of the amount, which does not affect the stability of the local currency to be able to by those amounts of compensation for the shortfall in revenues and employ them in investment activity in the services sector public and productive sectors and to support security efforts. "

He continued, "The pressure unnecessary expenses, including the expenses allocated to furniture and non-essential goods and deputations and buy cars for the ministries as previous experiments revealed the presence of the allocations under the general headings are not necessary and does not represent a fundamental requirement of needing or important."

He concluded by saying to "activate the work of the regulatory institutions and strengthen mechanisms to bridge the guarantors of the ports on the practices of corruption and financial resources wastage of public money" .anthy / 3

http:/SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum