Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST

+4
Kevind53
Ponee
FS4Enthusiast
Anon O Mouse
8 posters

Go down

PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST Empty PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST

Post by Anon O Mouse Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:38 am

New PIF Group AIF

PIF Group,

It is my pleasure to introduce you to the new PIF Group Attorney In Fact (AIF). PIF's job was to bring us to the finish line, and his job is now done. TOPSHELF is retired.

Lindsay Thomas Kough
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

READ THE FULL PIF POST BELOW

New PIF Group AIF

PIF CC Notes – July 28, 2015

PIF calls are now PIF University calls.

I’m grateful for the friendships I’ve gained through this.

In 2 minutes, Ghostwriter will make a post for me.

This call is NOT going out. Do not record it.

Learn from this … learn to be quiet … protect yourself.

As long as you have your currency – that’s what matters.

My knowledge … my family's knowledge … my team … we have a lot of good people out there.

Let’s rewind last week.

I’m hard-headed, stupid … maybe having too much fun. Health wise … I’m finding ways to heal.

There are a lot more good people than bad.

I appreciate my opportunity to do my small part.

At this time … I present to you … TOPSHELF is retiring … and a new guy … that could stand toe-to-toe with Grandpa Jack is stepping in. He is the official Attorney In Fact (AIF).

It’s been an honor – it truly has.

He is going to take you home.

I’m here to help – I’m not going anywhere.

I’m going to schedule my PIF University in August.

A link will be up in the next 24 hours to the PIF University.

It will be a safe environment. You have to sign up. You can’t come uninvited – for everyone’s safety.

I’m just here to lead this one.

I present Lt. Commander so that PIF University goes off without a hitch.

You will be taught how to do banking.

Google him … and you’ll see his credentials.

I understand now that I get to focus on the new beginning.

Last week … the whole dinar world learned a valuable lesson at my expense. Do not give up your currency to anyone.

PIF University will start here due to my health.

Understand, I was never a guru … my name is Mark … not TopShelf.

I haven’t necessarily enjoyed every moment of this … but in the end … I hope I’ve made a difference.

I get to step-aside and be protected.

Every bank transaction is PRIVATE.

Do what you feel is right – what you’re comfortable.

Hopefully you’ll Pay-It-Forward.

Lt. Commander – Lindsay Thomas Kough

If you want a safe place to learn more … sign-up to be there in August.
Lt. Commander will be there and make sure that your business will be taken care of.

Proper protocol … proper everything will be done.

Prepare yourself to take care of your business.

You’ll learn some things that you’ve probably never learned before.
This is an opportunity to check your numbers … before you get your degree.

It’s time for this student to graduate as well.

The mentor is stepping in and going to finish this off.
The family will be protected at all times.

Do not mail any of your stuff to anyone.

Give it to the proper authorities … wherever that will be.

Keep it in your hands … and go about your business … quietly.

I was mistaken as a bad-guy again. I didn’t accept anything.

I was well protected.

I told you that the truth would come out in the end – and it will.

George is a good guy – he is involved – he’ll make sure that you’re safe.
You will all be privately handled --- that is the only way it will be done.

This guy’s resume is impressive … and everything will be handled professionally.
Hold onto your currency … take it in … to wherever you are going.
In 24 hours … the link to attend will come up.

Things will become very clear to you.

If you feel the need to share with friends/family … do so at your own risk/reward.

I’m out … I don’t have anything left to do.

I will stick around to help … but the leader is here to make sure that the people I’ve been teaching get to do things right. This is just one example … I’m not here to stir the pot.

DO NOT MAIL YOUR CURRENCY – DO NOT DO IT! Be safe, I’ll be checking in. I have a lot of preparing to do.

I look forward to meeting those who want to come. And it won’t cost anything for you to come either.

Your currency … it was NEVER for me to touch it.
Please wait for the links to come up.

Please don’t start posting questions … you are welcome to come to PIF University or not.
Peace out.

Last edited by Anon O Mouse on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Anon O Mouse
Anon O Mouse

Back to top Go down

PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST Empty Re: PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:11 am

Huh?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST Empty Re: PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST

Post by Ponee Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:23 am

So this means PIF aka Pay It Forward aka Top Shelf has given up guruing?  LOLOLOL.... ya right !  He will pick ANOTHER ALIAS and come back as a NEW GURU like most of them do. When the heat gets to hot under one identity, just pick another and start over !!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:16 am

PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST 200_s10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST 2805820865  PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST 2805820865  PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST 2805820865  PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:58 pm

"Learn from this … learn to be quiet … protect yourself."

"It will be a safe environment. You have to sign up. You can’t come uninvited – for everyone’s safety."

"The family will be protected at all times."

"Keep it in your hands … and go about your business … quietly."

The silence of the lambs

PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon O Mouse Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:47 am

For someone who is stepping down PIF is still busy!

Friday 6:00pm Eastern time deadline for correctly uploaded documents this doesn't mean you ship anything.

Printer Friendly

IQD docs must be completed, and all required documents must be uploaded correctly by Friday, July 31, 2015 at 6pm Eastern Time. If you have IQD, use the following link to get started:

https://bit.ly/p-swap-i

VND docs must be completed, and all required documents must be uploaded correctly by Friday, July 31, 2015 at 6pm Eastern Time. If you have VND, use the following link to get started:

https://bit.ly/p-swap-v
Anon O Mouse
Anon O Mouse

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:14 pm

They must not have gotten enough people to join, so they offer an extension and try again.

Once you sign that NDA, you will be sitting on your hands keeping your mouth shut, like children being punished.

Should you talk or ask questions, they can go after you for the rest of what you have as damages.

Silence little lambs, silence.

They will have accomplished their goal!

PIF is back w/exchange info! PIF has left the building--Full - PIF MOVING ON-- POST 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:26 pm

Ok, we need to hold a raffle.  Yes, we do.  Have to see what this guru's new name will be when they surface once again.  Who want's to be the first to guess?  My entry would be CrapShooter!!!.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:04 pm

The winner is....

Anyone holding the name of TURTLE13!!!

https://www.dinardaily.net/t45534-introducing-tnt-s-very-own-turtle

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kemo623 Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:47 pm

looking to join the group

kemo623

Back to top Go down

Post by kemo623 Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:51 pm

hopefully i can join i missed the last sign up is ther still a space , i have all peper work ready to go

omg

kemo623

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum