Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament

Go down

blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament   Empty blocks have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in Parliament

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:56 am

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: MP for the parliamentary bloc Mohammed Badr fact, on Tuesday, said the political blocs have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in the House of Representatives, noting that the session on Tuesday, will discuss the decision to reduce the salaries approved by the Council of Ministers. He said the fact that for "tomorrow Press," that "the political blocs have not yet agreed on any of the important laws in the House of Representatives, a general amnesty and the National Guard and accountability, justice and the parties of the Federal Court," noting that "now is preoccupied with the war and the issue of Anbar and displaced persons and the problem of the political blocs electricity. " He added that "the coming days may reveal a political agreement on the laws," explaining that "the Tuesday session will discuss the decision to reduce the salaries, passed by the Council of Ministers, because there are those who constitute the legitimacy of the Council of Ministers to issue such a decision." He said the fact that " reduction of salaries is an important step that must be thoughtfully to reduce state spending first and rumor kind of social justice among the Iraqi people second. "

http://goo.gl/8dGIym

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum