Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget

2 posters

Go down

Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   Empty Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:28 am

To find a suitable to attract money in the tourism and agriculture sector investment environment

Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   NB-114498-635736782883734292

The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri said in a statement during the parliamentary session on the decision to reduce the salaries, the House of Representatives called for the proposals of the Finance Committee to support the budget, and the receipt of proposals members on ways to support the budget and make recommendations in this regard to turn the recommendations into a resolution Jubouri said that the council supports bless any action to support the budget and enable the State to provide services, including the reduction of aspects of the agreement and to increase resources and reduce the privileges calling at the same time the government to submit the law to support the budget and stressing that the Council will be keen to approval, and called on the Speaker of Parliament to find a suitable to attract money in the tourism and agriculture sector investment environment

2015-07-28

http://goo.gl/W3iR24

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   Empty Re: Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:29 am

Jubouri: Parliament supports reducing the salaries of officials and the government to provide law supports budget

Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   Story_img_55b7550e00394

[Baghdad-where] 
said House Speaker Saleem al-Jubouri, the support of the parliament to the government's decision to reduce the three presidencies and special grades and administrators' salaries.

Jubouri said in a statement received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, followed by the parliament session today that "the House of Representatives supports and blesses any action to support the budget and enable the State to provide services, including the reduction of aspects of the agreement and to increase resources and reduce the privileges and the government's decision to reduce salaries which is one of the constitutional obligations ".

He called al-Jubouri "The government is providing law to support the budget," he said. "The Council will be keen to approval," calling for the House of Representatives for proposals of the Finance Committee to support the budget. " 
He also called on the President of the House of Representatives' Finance Committee for the receipt of proposals members on ways to budget support and to make recommendations in this regard to turn the recommendations into a resolution "calling for" finding suitable to attract money in the tourism and agriculture sector investment environment. " 
The Council of Ministers approved in its meeting last Tuesday to reduce senior positions Salaries and three presidencies and their deputies by 50% while reducing Minister allocations and those who are rank shall be fixed and paid their salaries by 45%. 
It also decided to reduce the allocation of agents ministers and advisers and those with special grades and general managers and their grade and earn their salary by 40%, and reducing staff allocations in all functional addresses in the three presidencies, bodies and departments associated by 30%, to be implemented This decision on the first of next August. "

For its part, welcomed the Supreme religious authority last Friday, this resolution stressing the need for legislation in the House of Representatives to be binding on the parties concerned "so as not to be a media consumption and distracting public opinion only"

2015-07-28

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=11024

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   Empty Re: Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:31 am

Parliament discusses the legal national card and the civil service today

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Hold the Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Tuesday, the sixth of its first legislative term the second legislative year, while the agenda of the meeting includes the first reading of the draft law of national card and the second reading of the Civil Service Law.

She said the information department of the parliament in a statement seen by, the (long-Presse), "The House of Representatives will be held at 11 in the morning time, its sixth legislative term of the first second legislative year."

Information department added that "the agenda of the meeting includes the first reading of the draft law of national card and the second reading of the draft law of the Federal Civil Service."

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives of Iraq lifted, on Saturday, (July 25, 2015), to the fifth session, today Aalthelathae, while hosting the meeting witnessed Electricity Minister Qassim Fahdawi and read the bill.

2015-07-28

http://goo.gl/XqLStP

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:33 am

Parliament held its sixth headed by al-Jubouri, and the presence of 205 deputies

Tuesday July 28, 2015 11:54

Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   NB-141472-635736707688732695

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
House hold, Tuesday, its sixth headed by Salim al-Jubouri and the presence of 205 deputies, with parliamentary source that the meeting will see the first reading of the draft law of national card.

The source said in an interview to the Sumerian News, "The House of Representatives held today, its sixth headed by Salim al-Jubouri, and the presence of 205 deputies."

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "The meeting will see the first reading of the draft law of national card, and the second reading of the draft federal civil service law."

The lifting of the House of Representatives, Saturday (July 25, 2015), to its fifth day Tuesday after hosting and Electricity Minister Qassim Fahdawi and read the draft general body to monitor the allocation of federal revenue law.
2015-07-28

http://goo.gl/HgrPrb

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:20 pm

Never see our congress advocating a cut in their pay ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   2805820865  Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   2805820865  Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   2805820865  Jubouri: Council supports and blesses any action to support the budget   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum