Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress

5 posters

Go down

Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress Empty Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:06 am

POOF SAID;

There are significant changes building and a lot happening right now that was unforeseen.  The energies for shifting the economy have tightened the controls and the makers of power are watchful.  

Not good news but it is what it is and the times are chaotic. That does not mean that all is lost.  

Only that we as a society have to live through these turbulent times and so make a concerted effort to stay sane, stay focused, do what is before each and strive to make a difference in a positive upbeat way.  

The changes occurring are significant ones and have to do with dis-empowering the folk who are or have been creating a lot of this upheaval.  

Taking steps as one would if faced with an upcoming war and facing rationing might not be a bad idea.  As has been said in several places.  Not at all meaning that war is the intended outcome, only that common sense must prevail.  

Just because most have lived with a sense of entitlement does not mean they were, or that entitlement will be delivered any longer.  You must read between the lines. 
~~~

The shape of things to come is not so healthy and each person is responsible for self; if  that had been the case all along this scenario would not have evolved as it has. 

Looking to a government to provide has been the proverbial rescue niche that has caused many to fail to take due diligence and to be an attribute or asset to those around them. 

The term “useless unnecessary eater” has become a tad more prevalent on the www; that you do not want to be. Be patient, keep your head down and wait for the winds of change to pass. There is much for all of you to do very shortly…P..

ZAP SAYS:   HI ALL

WITH THE ADVENT OF THE AGREEMENTS BETWEEN THE USA AND IRAQ WHICH OCCURRED LAST TUESDAY DURING THE WINDOW TIME AVAILABLE TO EXCHANGE SUCH DOCUMENTS BETWEEN THE COUNTRIES, THE GCR/RV IS WELL IN PROGRESS.

INTELLIGENCE HAS CONFIRMED THAT THE PRIVATE EXCHANGES BEGIN TOMORROW, BUT THE ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE PUBLIC IS STILL AN UNKNOWN 

BUT IS EXPECTED SHORTLY AFTER THE BIG BOYS GET THEIR EXCHANGES DONE, AND THE PROCESS IS WELL ADVANCED.

THE PPP PAYMENTS ARE ALSO TO BE PROVIDED MORE OR LESS AT THE SAME TIME WE WERE TOLD. THIS TIMING IS ALSO AN UNKNOWN, AND WE CAN ONLY GUESS AT THIS POINT.

I IMAGINE MANY BLOGGERS WILL BE SPECULATING REAL HARD.

THE WHOLE POINT OF THE MATTER IS THAT REGARDLESS OF TIMINGS, THE EVENTS ARE ABOUT TO OCCUR.

MANY TIMES I HAVE HAD EXCELLENT INFORMATION AS TO TIMINGS, AND THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED AND NOTHING HAPPENED.

I SEE THE SAME PATTERN EVERYWHERE ELSE AS HOPES RISE ONLY TO BE DASHED THE NEXT DAY. 

BUT THIS TIME AROUND, IT LOOKS GOOD, AND THE POWERS THAT BE ARE WORKING VERY HARD TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR OUR HUMANITY.

I CAN ONLY TIP MY HAT AND BOW TO THESE FOLKS AS THEY WORK TIRELESSLY THROUGH THE WEE HOURS OF THE MORNING ENSURING ALL IS IN PLACE AND NO MISTAKES ARE MADE.

CAN YOU IMAGINE THE IMMENSITY OF THIS WORK? IT IS TRULY STAGGERING. 

ARMCHAIR CAPTAINS OF THE PROCESS SITTING AT HOME READING ALL THE BLOGS GIVE THEIR OPINIONS DAILY, SOMETIMES WITH GREAT VITRIOL AND ACERBIC COMMENTS.

BLOGGERS RARELY MENTION THAT WORK OR THE SACRIFICE GIVEN BY THESE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN, 

OPTING TO FOCUS ON HOW MUCH MONEY CAN BE MADE ON THE EXCHANGES, AND HOW MANY NEW MILLIONAIRES WILL BE MADE.

ALL TOO FEW DIGRESS AND LOOK AT THE GREAT WORKS THAT THESE EVENTS WILL TRIGGER, AND THE JOY AND PEACE THAT WILL FOLLOW. MISSING THE POINT ARE THEY?

THE POINT IS THAT WE WILL NOW HAVE ALL THE MONEY TO DO PROJECTS, FIX OUR PLANET, AND GEAR UP FOR THE NEW PARADIGM. 

IT IS NO LONGER ABOUT POWER AND MONEY, ALTHOUGH MANY DID NOT GET THE MEMO (MISS PHIPPS IS WORKING ON THAT), BUT ABOUT PEOPLE AND WHAT WE CAN DO TO HELP OUT AND GET OUR PLANET BACK INTO SHAPE. 

THE GUY(S) THAT MADE IT ARE DESPAIRING AS TO WHAT WE DID WITH IT. TIME FOR CHANGE RIGHT?

WHEN IT COMES TO PROJECTS, I HAVE NOTICED A BIT OF AN ISSUE WITH PROJECT PROPONENTS THAT SEEM TO BE AT ODDS WITH EACH OTHER.

SIMILAR PROJECTS VIE FOR ATTENTION AND BEING THE CHOSEN ONE TO DO THAT PROJECT.

THE BICKERING AND POSITIONING IS OUT OF HAND SOMETIMES, AND THIS DEFEATS THE PURPOSE OF HELPING EACH OTHER.

THE POWER/EGO THING IS NO LONGER THE THEME OF THE DAY, AND HAVING PROPONENTS UNDERSTAND THIS CAN BE A DAUNTING TASK AT TIMES.

IN TIME, I DO HOPE THAT WILL DISSIPATE AND PROPONENTS COME INTO THE LIGHT OF WHAT SHOULD BE DONE INSTEAD OF CLINGING TO THE OLD WAYS.

EVEN WITH 5 SIMILAR PROJECTS, IT DOES NOT MEAN ONLY ONE WILL MAKE IT. WHY NOT ALL 5? 

THIS IS PREFERABLE AS EACH OF THE 5 COULD HAVE ELEMENTS THAT WOULD HELP THE OTHERS TO BE BETTER.

IF YOU COMPILE ALL THE GOOD STUFF FROM ALL 5, AND GIVE IT TO ALL 5, THEN YOU HAVE 5 SUPER STRONG PROJECTS TO DELIVER THEIR BLESSINGS TO THE WORLD, 

AND THE JOB GETS DONE FASTER AND BETTER. COMMON SENSE, AND FITS THE NEW PARADIGM.

WE ARE ALMOST AT THE READY ON THE PROJECT SIDE, AND WILL BE MOVING FULL BORE IN THE FIRST AND SECOND WEEK OF AUGUST. 

IT WILL TAKE A BIT OF TIME TO GET THE INFRASTRUCTURE SET IN AND WORKING ONCE THE FIRST FUNDS HIT, SO BE PATIENT AS WE DO THIS.

ALSO GIVE (PROBABLY THE LAST) HELPING HAND TO SUSAN AND THE WORK THAT IS BEING DONE ON THIS. IT IS CRITICAL AT THIS POINT TO MAINTAIN STABILITY DURING THE TRANSITION, AND PRIOR TO THE FIRST FUNDS ARRIVING.

AND THIS IS THE REALLY GOOD NEWS. THE FUNDS HAVE MADE IT PAST THE SECOND CHECKPOINT AND WERE RELEASED TO THE DISBURSING ACCOUNT.

THIS COMING WEEK, THEY WILL BE SENT TO THE THIRD CHECKPOINT, AND THEN TO OUR CORPORATE ACCOUNTS TO BEGIN THE INFRASTRUCTURE. SO THIS NEWS THAT I WAS AWAITING FINALLY CAME IN ON FRIDAY.

THIS DOES NOT MEAN WE HAVE THE MONEY NOW, BUT SOMETIME THIS COMING WEEK, THE FIRST FUNDS WILL ARRIVE AND WE WILL BEGIN WITH THE INFRASTRUCTURE FIRM UP.

THIS IS WHY I SAY THAT THIS IS PROBABLY THE LAST TIME DONATIONS WILL BE REQUIRED, BUT DONATIONS NOW ARE CRITICAL TO GET OVER THE HUMP, SO DIG OUT THE PENNY JAR, AND FAX IT OVER.

SUSAN HAS GOTTEN A FEW CATS TO BATTLE THE GROWING ARMY OF CUTE FURRY CRITTERS UNDER HER SINK, AND NOW THEY ARE DEMANDING ONLY THE BEST CAT STEAKS TO BATTLE MICE.

THEY DO NOT CARE FOR VEGGIES, AND SNUFFLES AND THE GANG ARE TERRIFIED OF MICE SO THE CATS WON OUT INSTEAD.

ELEPHANT DYNAMICS IN A PORK BARREL? I GUESS I AM TOO TIRED TO THINK OF ANYTHING CLEVER HERE.

SO THE MESSAGE THIS WEEK IS THAT THE GLOBAL EVENTS WE SOUGHT TO SEE HAPPEN ARE HAPPENING UNDER OUR NOSES.

I REPORTED A COUPLE WEEKS AGO THAT LAST TUESDAY WOULD MARK THE START OF THE GCR/RV, AND I CAN NOW ALSO REPORT THAT THE BEGINNINGS OF THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE OF THIS AND THE REST TO START TOMORROW.

MANY MANY THINGS BEGIN NOW WITH THE RELEASE OF THE LARGE FUNDS. HUMANITY IS ABOUT TO BREATHE.
THANKS ALL FOR HANGING IN THERE AND KEEPING THE FAITH. GOD LOVE YOU AND KEEP YOU AND MAY THE MIGHTY PURPLE PORKERS WATCH OVER YOU WITH THE HOSTS AND LEGIONS OF ANGELS, AND ENSURE THE EMERGENCE OF THE NEW PARADIGM WE ARE ENTERING INTO. MUCH FUN AHEAD.

IN GRAND GRATITUDE.    ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”  “BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

July 26, 2015  Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

….

Love and Kisses,   'The Office of Poofness"    Susan, ZAP and staff

Date: Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 11:26 PM

Subject: : Question

MOODY BLUES

QUESTION

Why do we never get an answer  When we're knocking at the door

With a thousand million questions  About hate and death and war?

'Cause when we stop and look around us  There is nothing that we need

In a world of persecution  That is burning in its greed

Why do we never get an answer When we're knocking at the door?

Because the truth is hard to swallow That's what the war of love is for

It's not the way that you say it   When you do those things to me

It's more the way that you mean it  When you tell me what will be

And when you stop and think about it  You won't believe it's true

That all the love you've been giving  Has all been meant for you

I'm looking for someone to change my life   I'm looking for a miracle in my life

And if you could see   What it's done to me

To lose the the love I knew   Could safely lead me through

Between the silence of the mountains   And the crashing of the sea

There lies a land I once lived in   And she's waiting there for me

But in the grey of the morning   My mind becomes confused

Between the dead and the sleeping   And the road that I must choose

I'm looking for someone to change my life   I'm looking for a miracle in my life

And if you could see    What it's done to me

To lose the love I knew   Could safely lead me to The land that I once knew

To learn as we grow old  The secrets of our souls

It's not the way that you say it  When you do those things to me

It's more the way you really mean it  When you tell me what will be

Why do we never get an answer   When we're knocking at the door

With a thousand million questions   About hate and death and war?

'Cause when we stop and look around us   There is nothing that we need

In a world of persecution   That is burning in its greed

Why do we never get an answer   When we're knocking at the door?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlFNS2ieVaM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlFNS2ieVaM

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress Empty Re: Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress

Post by chilimama Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:19 am

YAWN...SAME OLE SAME OLE.....

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress Empty Re: Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:13 am

I don't understand the fascination for him and his drivel.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:24 am

I don't either.

I have a member on my site that insists Zap?Jerzy is the real deal and hangs on his every word.

I have yet to listen to the weekly Landa calls every Wednesday so maybe I just do not have the proper point of reference to understand where she is coming from but these twice weekly pleas for donations are just that imo.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress 2245507099Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:57 am

His posts are starting to sound like Tony's. 

"BUT IS EXPECTED SHORTLY AFTER THE BIG BOYS GET THEIR EXCHANGES DONE, AND THE PROCESS IS WELL ADVANCED."

omg

Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:35 pm

I thought that the BIG BOYS already EXCHANGED 5  YEARS AGO !  And, every year after that ! They were called WHALES then.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:36 pm

Nowadays Zap refers to them as flying purple pigs..... go figure hahahaha

Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress Il_570xN.6169356

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress 2245507099Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:02 pm

Zap has taken one toke to many .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress 2805820865  Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress 2805820865  Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress 2805820865  Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:53 am

Zap - Poofness March 9 2014:

"RATES FOR OTHER EM'S ARE LOCKED AND LIVE TODAY ON BANK SCREENS. GLOBAL INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS NOW HOLD THE BONDS, VIA PRIVATE PLACEMENT AND GLOBAL BOND SALE. ISX, EURONEXT, FOREX, AND ALL GLOBAL EXCHANGES ARE ON HIGH ALERT AND POSITIONED TODAY."

https://www.dinardaily.net/t32085-zap-poofness-march-9-2014

And of course Dave Schmidt confirms Zap's intel, who confirms S3A's (Exogen).

That was in 2014 folks.

When you keep sending donations to these Guru's, this is what your going to get year after year.

Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:01 am

Zap is an idiot, and Dave is full of Schmidt.... BTW whatever happen to Exo ... he seems to have faded away into liarland.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress 2805820865  Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress 2805820865  Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress 2805820865  Zap/Poof says that GCR/RV is Well in Progress 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:14 am

He has moved on to his ORIGINAL agenda, which was to gain a following to promote his OTHER money making ventures called PLAN B. 

He has switched from the RV happening, to  it may never happen, so invest with me in THIS instead.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:10 am

Must be he wasn't making enough money bilking the sheeple as a guru, or perhaps his lawyers at Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe suggested he would be safer with his own get rich scheme...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:18 am

My problem with Jerzy/Zap's approach now is that people are sending him their business plans for financing. What is to stop him from taking these plans and implementing them himself and cutting out the originator. NOTHING! since these plans are given over to him freely.

Oh and don't forget to send in those donations... he needs a new laptop or virus control program etc. etc. etc. ugh

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:21 am

Purpleskyz wrote:My problem with Jerzy/Zap's approach now is that people are sending him their business plans for financing. What is to stop him from taking these plans and implementing them himself and cutting out the originator. NOTHING! since these plans are given over to him freely.

Oh and don't forget to send in those donations... he needs a new laptop or virus control program etc. etc. etc. ugh

I need a new computer, this one is on it's last leg.  Should I ask for donations?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:25 am

LOL

YES!!! Because you bring something to the plate besides bullshit!

Put up a donation button and you will see how presenting truth pays off.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum