Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Blackjack Health Update I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Blackjack Health Update

+4
rrrr
BritishBulldog
aksafeone
Ssmith
8 posters

Go down

Blackjack Health Update Empty Blackjack Health Update

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:37 pm

Blackjack is back from the doctor and we are all on pins and needles waiting to hear the test results.  Also waiting to hear the latest intel from his wealth manager.

Nissi wrote
46m ago
blackjack7...how's the foot?

Blackjack7 wrote
45m ago
Nissi have to wait on the results from the tests but thank you for asking

Blackjack7 wrote
44m ago
still in a lot of pain and swelling
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Blackjack Health Update Empty Re: Blackjack Health Update

Post by aksafeone Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:05 pm

Let's see an update on Blackjack's health:

Temperature: high rising to boiling point'

Pulse:  When it can be found it is between normal and abnormal.  Mostly it is abnormal, but that goes hand in glove with the mental state of the patient.

Blood Pressure:  Depends on the heart rate, stress level and other contributing factors too numerous to mention.  Since BJ should be on Beta blockers also one should probably assume the BP is high.

Prognosis:  Mild today, with a change of rain tonight,  OH oh OH, sorry wrong presentation - I thought it was my turn to present the weather!  Prognosis is terminal to severely brain dead.  Not much chance of recovery at this time.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:28 pm

Tests?!?! For a blood clot? As limited as my medical knowledge is, isn't that just an ultra sound that tells exactly where it is?  Pretty much instant results right? So obviously it's not that....

But again...we want to keep your attention on that stuff rather than his BS predictions!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rrrr Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:03 pm

the negativity that emanates from this site on a regular basis is incredible... You all are truly gathered in a place you truly attract.
Enjoy your misery together!

rrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:14 pm

rrrr wrote:the negativity that emanates from this site on a regular basis is incredible... You all are truly gathered in a place you truly attract.

Funny how whenever you talk sense to the kool-aid drinkers of the world...your negative. It's not negativity...it's reality. If you don't like it then don't come on here.

Blackjack is as bad as Tony with his bullshit. Oh look at me...I have info...my dog died.  Oh look at me...I have more info...my foot hurts.  He follows the BS artist hand book to a T. It's called deflection...don't look at me when my lies don't pan out
..look at this other thing that has nothing to do with it.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:26 pm

Thanks for the come back rrrr it was really enlightening.  As to negativity (and that is purely an opinion of the one making the decision) - well if you can't realize that what we have on this site is called the search for truth, honesty, personal opinions, and to some extent poking fun at the so called gurus and supporters of balderdash then WE feel sorry for you, too.

As to misery - haven't seen any of that since Okie and company left this site and trust me when I did join this site there was much misery and untruthfulness caused by the chat side of it stirring up the masses and then letting the blog side deal with it.  How do I know?  Read the caption under my moniker, obviously I was on the blog side.  So EXCUSE us if we poke fun - WE EARNED THAT RIGHT.  Good day!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MOJO5759 Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:56 am

@rrrr wrote:the negativity that emanates from this site on a regular basis is incredible... You all are truly gathered in a place you truly attract.

MOJO says, it would be great rrrr if all could get back on your site as you come in here. We would love to post the truths that are displayed here. Alas, we have all been banned from TNT for questioning  and telling truths. I think you need to stick to your poetry and continue your support of the IDIOT leading the IDIOTS not willing to leave. Staying with TNT makes you as guilty as TONY DINAR RENFROW

MOJO5759

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:40 am

rrrr wrote:the negativity that emanates from this site on a regular basis is incredible... You all are truly gathered in a place you truly attract.

But you really like it over here, don't ya?

There has to be some reason you keep coming back.  I think it's because down deep, you realize that Tony, BJ and the rest of the crew over at TNT are just pumping you full of BS and here you are able to see the truth of what they are doing.

I would write you a poem now, but it's not really my thing.  Perhaps this little dancing thing holding a flower will suffice.

This is for your, rrrr.

:spring1: :spring1: :spring1:
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:51 am

One big difference. If you went on TNT and attacked them in the same way you like to come here and attack us, you would have been banned long ago. Another big difference, what we post here is provable and verifiable truth. They are facts, something not found on TNT and most of the other pooroo sites. The facts are Tony has been repeating the same litany for years. He has stated "This should have gone down last weekend but ...." at least a couple of dozen times, JUST THIS YEAR.

Blackjack is no better, with an unblemished batting record of .0000. He has never been right, or even plausible. The fact that you feel the need to return to unreliable and untruthful sources speaks volumes about you. Even a dog eventually learns not to return to it's own vomit.
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:18 am

I think rrrr wrote this for us here at Dinar Daily.

We've known the truth for years and we've waited years for judgement.  Soon the court docket will show the date for Tony's sentencing.

rrrr wrote
3m ago
Years of knowing, years of waiting… for what I know is true… but... know not when it will be birthed…. At least on this realm of earth. Then, I found a place where others have been waiting, and knowing….and… together, we shared… and manifested…raising vibrations to an unprecedented high… together…. As one spirit, we focused on that which we all know… And for the first time in my life, I went to that place… where dreams are born.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:43 am

@rrrr, It's always delightful to see you come here to post your opinion, but isn't it great that you can do that here, unlike over at the TNT site?

As for the negativity that emanates from this site, I'm guessing that you don't like the news that gets posted, since it contradicts what Tony is saying.

Try posting some news articles over that proves that Tony isn't telling you the truth and watch how fast the Gestapo comes out!

@rrrr...What are you and the other forum members going to do when Tony goes to jail for the second time for fraud?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:48 am

Join Blackjack's site?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:50 am

HEY I WANT SOME ACID TO, I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO A DREAMLIKE REALITY HAHAHAHAHA----SORRY IF THATS NEGATIVE BUT I COULDN'T RESIST AS I LIKE THE REAL INSTEAD OF THE MAKE BELIEVE. MAKE BELIEVE IS OK IN SHORT SPURTS BUT THATS NOT HOW REALITY AS AN ADULT IS LIKE.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:27 pm

Hey folks, this has not been a "short spurt."  This marathon has gone on for years. 
TIME TO END THE SPECULATION, LIES AND BOLSTER. 
It is what it is!  Deep thinking, no?  Look at it this way: NO ONE KNOWS - they told us that for years, and THEY WERE RIGHT ABOUT THAT  Time to quit the balderdash and move on.  It either is going to do it some day or it isn't.  YOU nor I can do anything so why do the so called gurus think they are better than us?  Reality: they are just pumping or preening.  STOP the hype. 
Yep, the longer this goes on the longer it goes on.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rrrr Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:49 pm

“I become what I see in myself. All that thought suggests to me, I can do. All that thought reveals to me, I can become. This should be man’s unshakable faith in himself, because God dwells in him.”

ya'll let me know when you've had enough...lol

rrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:53 pm

Not a problem,rrrr.  I have some mighty tall boots so I can wade through all the poop you spew!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rrrr Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:56 pm

I got over 100 pages and counting off this poop... I think I will write a book post rv.... maybe gonna call it... The RV Years - Anatomy of a Poop!

rrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:03 pm

You do know that BlackJack has twisted off from TNT and has been spending his time on Twitter bashing Tony, Pam and the rest of the TNT circus!

BlackJack has FINALLY WOKE UP!!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:04 pm

rrrr wrote:I got over 100 pages and counting off this poop... I think I will write a book post rv.... maybe gonna call it... The RV Years - Anatomy of a Poop!

Tony already has you beat.

He's called it "My Dinar Story"

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rrrr Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:08 pm

you are wrong about blackjack... Anyone can use any name on TWITer... You make assumptions all the time... and.... you know what they say about those that ASS u me...right?

rrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:11 pm

RamblerNash wrote:

@rrrr, It's always delightful to see you come here to post your opinion, but isn't it great that you can do that here, unlike over at the TNT site?

As for the negativity that emanates from this site, I'm guessing that you don't like the news that gets posted, since it contradicts what Tony is saying.

Try posting some news articles over that proves that Tony isn't telling you the truth and watch how fast the Gestapo comes out!

@rrrr...What are you and the other forum members going to do when Tony goes to jail for the second time for fraud?
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:16 pm

rrrr wrote:you are wrong about blackjack... Anyone can use any name on TWITer... You make assumptions all the time... and.... you know what they say about those that ASS u me...right?

There is no assuming about the fact that Tony going to prison on the conviction for scamming 4.8 million in his 14 DailyPlus Scam!

U.S. Attorneys » District of Kansas » News

Department of Justice
U.S. Attorney’s Office
District of Kansas

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, May 21, 2015

California Man Pleads Guilty To Operating $1.6 Million Internet Fraud

KANSAS CITY, KAN. – A California man pleaded guilty Thursday in federal court in Kansas to operating an Internet fraud scheme that cost more than 200 victims a total of more than $1.6 million, U.S. Attorney Barry Grissom said.

Anthony Renfrow, 57, Folsom, Calif., pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to commit wire fraud. In his plea, he admitted he made fraudulent claims to entice people to pay to become “autosurf investors” with 14DailyPlus.com.

Investors paid a membership fee and were promised a 14 percent daily return on their money for clicking on advertisers’ Web sites for a certain period of time each day. To achieve that rate of return, 14DailyPlus.com purportedly pooled the capital investments of members and purchased advertising units on the Internet with Fortune-500 type companies.

Renfrow held regularly scheduled conference calls with investors via telephone and Internet to lull them into believing the program was legitimate and returns on investments were being paid as promised. In truth, there was no investment vehicle and the promise of a 14 percent daily return was completely unrealistic.

Renfrow founded 14DailyPlus.com in March 2006. Co-defendant William Fox, 46, formerly of Olathe, Kan., allegedly was a promoter and recruiter for 14DailyPlus.com in the Kansas City metropolitan area. He is awaiting trial.

Sentencing will be set for a later date. He faces a maximum penalty of 20 years in federal prison and a fine up to $250,000. Grissom commended the Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, the Johnson County District Attorney’s Office, the California Attorney General’s Office and Assistant U.S. Attorney Scott Rask for their work on the case.

USAO - District of Kansas

Updated May 21, 2015
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by rrrr Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:19 pm

ssmith... you are boring me with your rhetoric... we all are aware of this old news.

may I suggest the following quote... I think you could benefit from it if you choose.

Judgments color our interactions with people and produce negativity that dooms relationships to difficulty. The good news is that judgments don’t have to matter. They can arise in your mind, as they will, but don’t have to empower them by giving them your attention or giving voice to them. Instead, you can stay in a place of open, innocent, awareness of others, free of your stories, beliefs, opinions, and agenda as much as possible. When you do that, something miraculous happens: Love!....

rrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:21 pm

WTF are you talking about old news?  Don't you realize that your beloved leader is going to be sentenced any day now? 
What in the hell are you and the other chumps at TNT going to do without his three times a week BS that he feeds to you fools?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:24 pm

And furthermore...  Don't you realize that he has already done four years in the CA state pen for Tax Evasion? 

Tony Renfrow is nothing more than a liar and a cheat and he has been scamming you suckers for years now.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:30 pm

rrrr wrote:ssmith... you are boring me with your rhetoric... we all are aware of this old news.

may I suggest the following quote... I think you could benefit from it if you choose.

Judgments color our interactions with people and produce negativity that dooms relationships to difficulty. The good news is that judgments don’t have to matter. They can arise in your mind, as they will, but don’t have to empower them by giving them your attention or giving voice to them. Instead, you can stay in a place of open, innocent, awareness of others, free of your stories, beliefs, opinions, and agenda as much as possible. When you do that, something miraculous happens: Love!....

rrrr...You kind of sound like this article posted here.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t46462-how-mind-manipulation-is-used-for-influence-and-control
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum