Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Another TNT Exchange Story! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Another TNT Exchange Story!

+8
FairyDmac
MidnightRider
chilimama
crazyjerry123
Kevind53
FS4Enthusiast
BritishBulldog
Ssmith
12 posters

Go down

Another TNT Exchange Story! Empty Another TNT Exchange Story!

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:48 pm

imperium wrote
6m ago
So Blackjack's WM told him to prepare for exchanging today? Tony has told us countless times his bank contacts have been told that in the past year.

For all you Negative Nellies, Debbie Downers like imperium:

APPALOOSA wrote
3m ago
IMPERIUM - no, based on your mention of BLACKJACK and Tony and the WM situation....it seems you don't grasp the magnitude of what this RV involves. Some processes aren't simple, take longer and certainly not clearly black or white and I'm not referring to race here.

Now For The Good Stuff.....  Woo-Hoo, Go RV!!!!

Adept1 wrote
22m ago
VegasGal posted this yesterday: "TruckerBabe has a friend she trusts who has just exchanged with WF today. Specs: WF client for many years. No NDA, but took approximately .75-$1.00 less, since he did not sign an NDA. No fees, money available immediately. Rates: dinar: a little higher than Tony has been stating. Dong: Again, a little higher than Tony was stating (would not give her the exact number). Rupiah: $1.00. Zim: .03, but taking only 100 and 50 trillion notes."

ready4riches wrote
18m ago
anyone know what bank truckerbabe's friend went to ?

Maji girl wrote
18m ago
Ready.....Wells Fargo

VegasGal wrote
9m ago
drake: It is my understanding he asked for the highest rate WF could give him, without having to sign and NDA.

SassyD wrote
8m ago
correction...... I was listening when TruckerBabe first came OM yesterday morning and I understood her to say that her friend told them, right off the bat, he wouldn't sign an NDA...... My guess that was their que to offer the lesser rates.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Another TNT Exchange Story! Empty Re: Another TNT Exchange Story!

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:20 pm

oh lord...here we go...sheeple see...sheeple do...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:58 pm

ssmith wrote:TruckerBabe has a friend she trusts who has just exchanged with WF today. Specs: WF client for many years. No NDA, but took approximately .75-$1.00 less, since he did not sign an NDA. No fees, money available immediately. Rates: dinar: a little higher than Tony has been stating. Dong: Again, a little higher than Tony was stating (would not give her the exact number). Rupiah: $1.00. Zim: .03, but taking only 100 and 50 trillion notes."

Wanna bet?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:01 pm

If a politician or a non TNT member exchanges...it's an outrage and they want to have protests and twitter campaigns and media blasts etc. But if someone on TNT exchanges it's a joyous occasion and everyone wants to know all about it. How the heck does that work?
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:08 pm

The big question here isn't "is this person lying?"  I know they're lying.  100% fact.  So the question is, WHO is lying, and WHY?

Is it Vegasgal?
Is it Truckerbabe?
Did someone scam Truckerbabe into thinking she'd "exchanged" when all they gave her was some bogus SKR or some other nonsense (see: Relix).

The "broad stroke" of why is obvious: to get people to buy more dinar.  But the specific details are obviously very much unknown.  Is it a dinar dealer paying someone to lie (as we've seen that Sterling allegedly (lol) did with TerryK (and probably others))?  Is it a dinar dealer themselves, using multiple userids and the anonymity of the internet?  Is it just some guy that's kind of a loser and just wants attention?  Hell, it could even be a troll, just posting stuff to mess with people and get them all riled up.

The dinar scam may end up being the most successful scam in the history of the planet.  Not in terms of total dollar amount.  The dinar probably won't beat Madoff in that regard.  It does, though, depend on what you call fraud with regards to Madoff.  The total amount he owed investors when his Ponzi collapsed?  That's 65 billion and the dinar can't ever hope to touch that.  U.S. "investors" would have to own nearly every dinar ever printed to touch that.  But a lot of that 65 billion are fictitious gains that never happened.  If you just consider the amount that people invested with him, I think it's more like 17 billion or so, and the dinar could be closing in on that number.  I don't think so, though.  

IIRC I've seen one or two people that think the total amount dinar sold in the US is 12-18+ trillion, in which case the dinar would be knocking on the Madoff scam's door (if you consider the full amount paid for a million to dinar to be entirely a scam, which the DoJ does if you read the BHG indictment, i.e. they don't consider only the ~$200 paid per million over actual value to be a scam, they consider the entire $900 or $1100 or whatever you paid per million to be fraud, as they should).

Personally I'd guess the amount of dinar in the U.S. to be around 5 trillion.  We have two fairly firm data points.  In the indictment it says Sterling sold 500 million dollars worth of dinar in about 5 years (IIRC, I'm not gonna look it up).  That's about 500 billion dinar.  Ali sold about 500 million dollars worth of dinar in just 2011 (he says, and I have no reason to doubt him).  So about another 500 billion (yeah, it's probably a little less because dinar was selling for a lot more than, but we're rounding).

So that's a trillion dinar right there.  If you assume that for the 4 years prior to 2011 (2007 to 2010), ALL the dinar dealers only managed to sell half of what Ali did in one year, that's another trillion dinar, putting as at two trillion.  And we'll ignore 2003 to 2006 and assume/hope that there weren't huge amounts being sold.  If you again make another assumption, and assume that all the dinar dealers (including Ali, but not Sterling since most of what they sold in those years is already accounted for) just managed to meet what Ali sold in one year (500 billion dinar/500 million USD per year), then that's another 2 trillion dinar (counting 2015).  Putting us at 4 trillion dinar.  I think those assumptions are being pretty conservative, which is why I say my guess is 5 trillion dinar.

Anyway, that still only puts us at 5 billion dollars in fraud.  Nowhere near Madoff's glory.  5 trillion dinar.  That's 2 million "investors" holding 2.5 million dinar each.  Or 1 million holding an average of 5 million dinar each (don't forget Montana's "whales" that he says are VIP and have over a billion dinar each!  Someone actually hypothesized at DV the other day that Trump was one of his whales and a VIP hanging on every word of a 2 bit pissant like Montana).  Pretty reasonable guess, in my opinion.

Anyway, that tangent went off longer than I expected.  Regardless of the dollar amount, what I meant by the dinar being amazingly successful, was the PERSON count.  Madoff only ripped off about 5,000 people.  5,000 extremely well off people, but still only 5,000 people.  The dinar scam has ripped off, likely, a million people or more.  DV has nearly 50,000 members.  That's just one site.  And obviously not every single person that has bought a dinar has signed up for DV (website owners would love to have a 100% sign up rate for anyone remotely interested in their topic, but it obviously doesn't ever happen).  If DV got 5% of all people that have ever bought a dinar, that means there's a million dinarians out there.

You think the Nigerian Prince scam got a million people?  I doubt it.  I'd hope not.  

Aaaaanyway.  Regardless.  Lot of dinar.  Lot of money.  Lot of money lost.  Lot of energy wasted.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:08 pm

Another TNT Exchange Story! 26514910

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Another TNT Exchange Story! 2805820865  Another TNT Exchange Story! 2805820865  Another TNT Exchange Story! 2805820865  Another TNT Exchange Story! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:24 am

I believe Madoff's scam was over 65 billion, google it, and  many were not well off. At least we can get most of our investment back here, by taking the Dinar back. At one time, I thought I heard Dinar Corp. was paying up to $1,000 for our Dinar.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:28 am

TRUCKERBABE'S FRIEND SUPPOSEDLY ONLY EXCHANGE A LITTLE BIT TO COVER BILLS, WHICH I'M SURE MEANS THEY SOLD SOME OF THEIR DINAR BACK, NOT EXCHANGED IT

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:00 pm

chilimama wrote:TRUCKERBABE'S FRIEND SUPPOSEDLY ONLY EXCHANGE A LITTLE BIT TO COVER BILLS, WHICH I'M SURE MEANS THEY SOLD SOME OF THEIR DINAR BACK, NOT EXCHANGED IT

Why would you just do enough to cover bills. If I had an opportunity to exchange...I'd take every last dinar I had in to the bank. Even if I got a lower rate I'd exchange it all. Because unless she owns a 200 bedroom mansion and is paying off a double doctorate from Harvard and her fleet of Rolls Royce's...her bill's couldn't be more than a couple grand for the month??  I'm guessing she had a bunch of 50 dinar notes that she took in then...orrrrr....and I'm just going to say this is a hunch...this is yet another bullshit story from the sheeple over on TNT.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:47 am

So if Truckerbabes friend did indeed exchange without an NDA, more info should be forthcoming since there was no NDA.  Of course we all know that makes too much sense and the fact if TB really said this, she boxed herself in.  Just like others along Tonys' way that have exchanged, do they think we are crazy enough to not believe that at least one of those people would have leaked some info or did not sign a NDA which they would then be free to talk, anonymously of course.

TB, just like BJ seems to have a case of insecurity and seeks to put herself out there quite often to garner some attention.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:27 pm

crazyjerry123 wrote:I believe Madoff's scam was over 65 billion, google it,

You google it.

and  many were not well off.

Most were foundations/charities, hedge funds/other 3rd party investors, and the wealthy.

At least we can get most of our investment back here, by taking the Dinar back. At one time, I thought I heard Dinar Corp. was paying up to $1,000 for our Dinar.

What's dinar banker paying now, since they've been shut down by the feds for scamming?

A 20-40% loss might not be much if the dinar had a chance of significantly RVing. Since it doesn't, it's just throwing money away at this point. And will likely turn into a 100% loss of Iraq ever lops.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FairyDmac Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:21 pm

So Truckerbabes friend can tell her they exchanged but no proof.  Just like every other exchange story.  Easy to say there has been exchanges but impossible to show any type of proof.  Just lies on lies but yet the TNT brain washed idiots soak it up as gospel.  Truely does boggle my mind. crap
FairyDmac
FairyDmac
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjerry123 Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:17 pm

FS4E. Dinar Corp. is not shutdown, they were one of the companies feuding with Sterling, and now we know why. They are still offering 2-1 on currency purchases, on lay-a-way. I haven't purchased any currency in a long time, just holding on to what I own, and won't lose much if it doesn't pay out. Still paying a $1,000 for a million Dinar, so it's a small margin, compared to Sterling. I always thought there was something fishy about Sterling, so purchased most of mine from Dinar Corp. They are located in Hammond, IN, right on the Illinois border, close to me.

crazyjerry123

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:09 pm

My mistake, as you can see from my post, I thought you said Dinar Banker.

I just looked and it appears Dinar Corp is paying $705.00. I believe at the peak of the scam in 2011 some were charging $1280 per million, if not more. Based on those two numbers, it's a loss of 45%.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Yep, another sucker who is in fantasy land "exchanging dinar."  When will they wake up and smell the roses?  When will they quit trying for their 15 seconds of infamy?  Exhange happened - DOUBTFUL.

Time to fish or cut bait - END the madness, quit claiming this is done and exchanges are being made.  On another topic one read where Okie and his Queen stated the the RV "HAD" happened (2011).  If that one is the truth, then WHO THE HELL COME WE ARE STILL HERE AND BROKE?

These pumpers, so called exchangers and the like BORE ME TO SMITHEREENS.  This is as bad as someone coming on the radio with another one of those "somebody done me wrong" songs.  BOOOOOOO.  Shooooooo, get the heck away from here and find another house to haunt.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:44 pm

Latest on Truckerbabe:

truckerbabe67

I was in a really bad accident yesterday ~ Thank God for my angels! I'm extremely greatful to be alive! ( 7/18/15)

I was in a really bad accident yesterday while driving my semi truck ( loaded) on the way to go to the plant to unload, my right passenger side steer tire blew out, causing my truck/trailer(tanker) to go airborne, off onto the right shoulder/ditch, and crashed thru a fence with bushes at full speed, I was completely terrified, and screaming at the top of my lungs "God Help me, God help me!!!" In total panic, finally the truck came to a stop after it crashed thru the fence and bushes, and omg, Thank God it didn't roll, I was totally expecting it to roll, and just trying to brace myself, and i was doing allot of screaming and praying, so much that my voice is almost gone, as soon as the truck finally came to a stop i saw smoke on the right side of of the truck, so i wasnt sure if it was about to catch on fire or what, so i hurried up and grabbed my walled and cell phone and jumped out the truck, and ran as far as i could in front of it...in the tall weeds/grass, I was sooo scared i couldnt breath, I was shaking horribly, and some nice people came running up on the road trying to see how to get down to me to make sure i was ok, i was about to pass out, i just felt sooo scared, and my nerves were shot!!! I was hyperventalating, and still really freaked out about the whole, thing as i literly thought i was going to die or be badly hurt? OMG I had to worst day of my life! but when i finally was able to call my dispatch to let them know what happened i couldnt hardly talk, the cops/ and sherrif that were there help me, and took my phone so they could talk to my boss and safety, because i was still in panic mode and couldnt hardly talk. when ambulance got there my blood pressure was thru the roof of course... esp after what id just been thru!!! WHEW!!!!! anyways Thank God, I have my gaurdian angels looking out after me as shortly after the incident i realized if my accident would have happened a few seconds before I would have ran straight into a natrual gas pipeline out in the ditch, which i would have been blown to kingdom come and wouldn't be alive to tell about it, and if my accident would have happened a few seconds later i would have either ran smack dab into a telephone poll, or over the bridge and wouldn't have ended very well at all that way as well.
Anyways my boss told me he's very proud of me, and that I did a GREAT job of keeping this loaded truck/trailer with the rubber side down & mostly that I'm ok! 
  Also all the paramedics and cops were truely AMAZED how well i handled it ALL! and that the truck didn't roll! It could have been WAY worse than what it turned out to be! I mostly had only damage to the right front truck fender and tire, and the front bumper was torn and hanging down some. Anyways im little sore, and have a sore throat from all the screaming, but over all im extremely greatfull and blessed to be alive and ok, God's Angels were most definately looking over me!  Thank God!        

Just had to share my story,   just makes you really realize what's truly important in life and that in a blink of an eye it could all just end.     I am SOOO VERY GREAT FULL  to be ALIVE & OK,  to see another day!   ( & Thank God no one else was hurt and no other property other than the fence i crashed thru but even the property owner was amazed at how well i did and it could have been MUCH MUCH WORSE! )  
I am SOOO READY for this journey to be over and to be able to go do my exchange!  I will retire from trucking SOOO FAST!    LOL  

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:46 pm

Blackjack dog dies the day he is supposed to exchange...trucker babe gets in a truck accident. Seriously...if any believes this garbage then they truly are dumber than they look. Text book diversion tactic of the bullshit artist...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:37 pm

Yawn!  I get so tired of these so called "stories." 
Hey "trukerbabe." from a former safety engineer for a for real trucking company to you personally - "Who taught you to drive a big rig?  How long have you driven one?  I personally question your story and feel that you need to walk the walk instead of trying to talk it."
You see folks, no professional truck driver would be that scared over a blown tire let alone a trip through the ditch.  Concerned, YES, but scared - NO WAY!  FACT:  Had the incident happened as was described the truck would probably have rolled since when the right side tire blew the truck would have taken a right hand immediate turn causing the trailer to jack knife and push the whole unit along which probably would result in the whole thing rolling depending upon the steepness of the ditch and the back slope and terrain beyond.  As to a fence - hey, they last a second or two and then are gone.l
Sorry trucker babe, but you need to also get to learn the lingo.  Valley girl and modern phrases are seldom heard among true professional truckers.  How do I know?  Been there done that and spent many years working and enjoying the comrade of truckers.  By the way - those guys built the ice roads that the so called ICE ROAD TRUCKERS tv show drove on.  NOW those are truckers!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:44 pm

"
my right passenger side steer tire blew out, causing my truck/trailer(tanker) to go airborne"

I've never seen a blow out do that!

Another TNT Exchange Story! 3508649203 Another TNT Exchange Story! 3508649203 Another TNT Exchange Story! 3508649203 Another TNT Exchange Story! 3508649203 Another TNT Exchange Story! 3508649203 Another TNT Exchange Story! 3508649203

Another TNT Exchange Story! 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:29 pm

Unhu ... sure ... methinks I smell another liar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Another TNT Exchange Story! 2805820865  Another TNT Exchange Story! 2805820865  Another TNT Exchange Story! 2805820865  Another TNT Exchange Story! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:37 am

TB and BJ, two insecure people always trying to find ways to get in the limelight and now we learn TB is a major drama queen.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:19 am

ssmith wrote:Latest on Truckerbabe:

truckerbabe67

I was in a really bad accident yesterday ~ Thank God for my angels! I'm extremely greatful to be alive! ( 7/18/15)

I was in a really bad accident yesterday while driving my semi truck ( loaded) on the way to go to the plant to unload, my right passenger side steer tire blew out, causing my truck/trailer(tanker) to go airborne, off onto the right shoulder/ditch, and crashed thru a fence with bushes at full speed, I was completely terrified, and screaming at the top of my lungs "God Help me, God help me!!!" In total panic, finally the truck came to a stop after it crashed thru the fence and bushes, and omg, Thank God it didn't roll, I was totally expecting it to roll, and just trying to brace myself, and i was doing allot of screaming and praying, so much that my voice is almost gone, as soon as the truck finally came to a stop i saw smoke on the right side of of the truck, so i wasnt sure if it was about to catch on fire or what, so i hurried up and grabbed my walled and cell phone and jumped out the truck, and ran as far as i could in front of it...in the tall weeds/grass, I was sooo scared i couldnt breath, I was shaking horribly, and some nice people came running up on the road trying to see how to get down to me to make sure i was ok, i was about to pass out, i just felt sooo scared, and my nerves were shot!!! I was hyperventalating, and still really freaked out about the whole, thing as i literly thought i was going to die or be badly hurt? OMG I had to worst day of my life! but when i finally was able to call my dispatch to let them know what happened i couldnt hardly talk, the cops/ and sherrif that were there help me, and took my phone so they could talk to my boss and safety, because i was still in panic mode and couldnt hardly talk. when ambulance got there my blood pressure was thru the roof of course... esp after what id just been thru!!! WHEW!!!!! anyways Thank God, I have my gaurdian angels looking out after me as shortly after the incident i realized if my accident would have happened a few seconds before I would have ran straight into a natrual gas pipeline out in the ditch, which i would have been blown to kingdom come and wouldn't be alive to tell about it, and if my accident would have happened a few seconds later i would have either ran smack dab into a telephone poll, or over the bridge and wouldn't have ended very well at all that way as well.
Anyways my boss told me he's very proud of me, and that I did a GREAT job of keeping this loaded truck/trailer with the rubber side down & mostly that I'm ok! 
  Also all the paramedics and cops were truely AMAZED how well i handled it ALL! and that the truck didn't roll! It could have been WAY worse than what it turned out to be! I mostly had only damage to the right front truck fender and tire, and the front bumper was torn and hanging down some. Anyways im little sore, and have a sore throat from all the screaming, but over all im extremely greatfull and blessed to be alive and ok, God's Angels were most definately looking over me!  Thank God!        

Just had to share my story,   just makes you really realize what's truly important in life and that in a blink of an eye it could all just end.     I am SOOO VERY GREAT FULL  to be ALIVE & OK,  to see another day!   ( & Thank God no one else was hurt and no other property other than the fence i crashed thru but even the property owner was amazed at how well i did and it could have been MUCH MUCH WORSE! )  
I am SOOO READY for this journey to be over and to be able to go do my exchange!  I will retire from trucking SOOO FAST!    LOL  

Here's the truck that went airborn and through a ditch...

Another TNT Exchange Story! Truck wreck pic9a_zpsa7ese0tg

Another TNT Exchange Story! Truck wreck pic14a_zpstjmhygxe

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by clayf Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:41 am

Pre-Trip inspections !
clayf
clayf
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:38 pm

Ssmith wrote:imperium wrote
6m ago
So Blackjack's WM told him to prepare for exchanging today? Tony has told us countless times his bank contacts have been told that in the past year.

For all you Negative Nellies, Debbie Downers like imperium:

APPALOOSA wrote
3m ago
IMPERIUM - no, based on your mention of BLACKJACK and Tony and the WM situation....it seems you don't grasp the magnitude of what this RV involves. Some processes aren't simple, take longer and certainly not clearly black or white and I'm not referring to race here.

Now For The Good Stuff.....  Woo-Hoo, Go RV!!!!

Adept1 wrote
22m ago
VegasGal posted this yesterday: "TruckerBabe has a friend she trusts who has just exchanged with WF today. Specs: WF client for many years. No NDA, but took approximately .75-$1.00 less, since he did not sign an NDA. No fees, money available immediately. Rates: dinar: a little higher than Tony has been stating. Dong: Again, a little higher than Tony was stating (would not give her the exact number). Rupiah: $1.00. Zim: .03, but taking only 100 and 50 trillion notes."

ready4riches wrote
18m ago
anyone know what bank truckerbabe's friend went to ?

Maji girl wrote
18m ago
Ready.....Wells Fargo

VegasGal wrote
9m ago
drake: It is my understanding he asked for the highest rate WF could give him, without having to sign and NDA.

SassyD wrote
8m ago
correction...... I was listening when TruckerBabe first came OM yesterday morning and I understood her to say that her friend told them, right off the bat, he wouldn't sign an NDA...... My guess that was their que to offer the lesser rates.

And these folks are still sitting around Dinarland when they could have taken Truckerbabe's friends deal. LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Oldtimer61 Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:20 pm

What bullshit!

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Another TNT Exchange Story! Empty 2 cents..

Post by Tinef2 Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:10 am

Actually Bullshit is by definition:
is an extra large pile of excrement, better known as an embellishment of truth, fact or fiction. Generally a lie, done so to make the personal feel more important or to hide facts, truth or otherwise cover up, gloss over, or mislead.

This BS is worse than any embellished truck accident.. 

6-7 yrs of BS/evidence is overwhelming. This shit is intentionally for profit. It's intended to defraud, and to promote their MLM agenda/scam. 

These guys (& gals) are unlicensed. This is all about currency sales & MLM/marketing by conmen. 

Not sure why the SEC, FBI or the FTC have not found all of them guilty of a crime, which is simply .. an unlicensed individual who creates false information for the purpose of soliciting, selling, promoting or market an exotic non-tradeable currency as an investment vehicle.

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum