Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference

3 posters

Go down

Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference Empty Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference

Post by GypZ Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:39 am

The Keshe Foundation made a promise that it would release a request and information on its forum today about the next step in the release of its technologies for bringing peace and equality for Mankind.

Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference KesheFoundation

The following four PDF documents below in this link are important and need to be understood individually and then collectively as one unified paper.

We have not suggested a place and/or venue in our invitation letter for the peace conference, as we thought that mankind’s choice would be the most appropriate.

This peace conference can be held in Tehran, UN offices in New York, Beijing, Moscow or any another place on earth in a location that is acceptable to all.

The point is not the venue, but to achieve world peace for Mankind.

The date of 21.1.2013 for release of these documents is chosen for its importance and now mankind has 60 days until 21 March 2013 ( see the PDF letters) to set the scene to achieve what his forefathers could not do for thousands of years, by signing himself into accepting peace in its true sense individually and collectively.

As a race man now has the technology in hand to enforce world peace and man collectively has the determination to achieve it.

To be able to achieve world peace and see the process through, the Keshe Foundation is moving its headquarters to a new location and out of its present prison of Belgium, which has been enforced on it by international political pressure for the past nine years.

The Foundation will soon announce where it will make its new home so that we can see this treaty through safely.

In this way all political restrictions and press restriction on the Keshe Foundation will be removed and we will collaborate with all citizens of the world to make sure that the world peace treaty day can be realised.

Please collaborate with the Foundation and let today be the day when man starts a new chapter for humanity. Our goal is for every man on this planet to accept and sign themselves into the world peace treaty with their deeds, their hearts, their soul and in their words.The Foundation calls upon world citizens to do what they have done in the last twelve months and as individuals to become a MESSENGER OF PEACE for your home, city, nation and mankind, and take the messages in these four letters to all world leaders, world ambassadors, mayors, religious leaders, your neighbour, brothers and sisters.

This can be achieved by putting these four letters out everywhere, be it on the net, media, social media, home, work place, palaces and parliaments, and by encouraging your governments, leaders of communities and individuals to sign the treaty and to organise and attend peace conferences organised by you and your nation.

Please do with this message as you did with encouraging your governments to accept the spaceship technology USB key.

I thank you for your support and hope we can achieve together in the near future what has eluded mankind from the beginning of time.

It is time to start a new chapter in the life of man on earth, where peace and serving humanity becomes the centre and focal point of every man and not the false materialistic life of today which has brought about so much misery for man from his inception on this planet.

I cannot imagine that any true man of peace or world leader will refuse to sign and to act upon what he has committed his nation, his faith and himself to by signing this treaty.

[url=http://www.keshefoundation.org/images/images of pdfs/Aninsightintothefuture_ed.pdf]PDF[/url] An Insight into the Future of Man on Earth

[url=http://www.keshefoundation.org/images/images of pdfs/WORLDPEACETREATY.pdf]PDF[/url] WORLD PEACE TREATY

[url=http://www.keshefoundation.org/images/images of pdfs/Thestatusofscientists_ed.pdf]PDF[/url] The Status of Scientists

[url=http://www.keshefoundation.org/images/images of pdfs/Worldpeaceconferenceandtreaty_ed.pdf]PDF [/url]Signing of the World Peace Treaty and World Peace Conference 

M T KesheThe Founder of the Keshe Foundationhttp://www.keshefoundation.org/introduction/342-important-announcement-by-the-keshe-foundation.html
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference Empty Re: Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference

Post by GypZ Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:59 am

“Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.”
Matthew 5:9
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference Empty Re: Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:15 am

This article has been circulating for a few years.  The Keshe Foundation is just another CON Scamming Machine. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:16 pm

There will be no peace until the Lord comes again and the whole world confesses on bended knee, "There is no King but Jesus."

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference 2805820865  Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference 2805820865  Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference 2805820865  Signing of the world peace treaty and World peace conference 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum