Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News 7/9/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday News 7/9/15

Go down

Millionday News 7/9/15 Empty Millionday News 7/9/15

Post by RoyBoy Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:53 am

Millionday: The central bank announced the completion of the controls of his initiative to finance small and medium projects and submit them to the governor with a view to approval and approval. 
Director General of the release of the Bank Ihsan al-Yassiri said the "morning" in a statement to the possibility of the issuance of checks and working out during the next two days, as it has been complete them by the competent committees awaiting approval by the Governor of the Bank.

Millionday: NOTE -- CBI HAS ANNOUNCED THE COMPLETION FOR THE RELEASE OF FUNDS FOR PROJECTS -- IT IS POSSIBLE IN THE NEXT TWO DAYS -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: HUGE HUGE PROGRESS FOR IRAQ AND ITS DEVELOPMENT

Millionday: As Yasiri said identifying controls and mechanics of lending and recovery and distribution of ratios between all the productive sectors in the country for coverage of funding, pointing to the possibility of the banks concerned the promotion of granting loans to small and medium-sized enterprises transactions in respect of the month of July and to provide bottom line in the month of August , Bank of the compensation for the loans granted during this month.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE MOVEMENT OF MONEY IS TO BEGIN THIS MONTH (POSSIBLY 2 DAYS) FOR THE LOANS TO BEGIN PROJECTS AS THEY HAVE WAITED FOR YEARS TO SEE

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: The Bank of the UNESCO since the launch of the Central Bank initiative promoting about 20 treatment of loan and pending the issuance of instructions and allocations for granted to borrowers, as the management of the bank has worked in collaboration with the Association of Banks in conjunction with the relevant committees in the Central Bank to put mechanisms and controls for the financing of small and medium enterprises to benefit from the amount of "trillion dinars."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PROJECTS WILL BE FUNDED IN -- DINARS (THE IRAQI CURRENCY) AND THEY HAVE WORKED WITH BANKING -COMMITTEES TO PUT CONTROLS AND MECHANISMS IN PLACE --HUGE

Millionday: It should be noted that the central bank decided last May to issue instructions to contribute to the financing of small and medium enterprises in order to achieve economic and social development through the support of this Alharia and run with outstanding skills the workforce, as the central allocated (trillion dinars) for the purpose of lending to those Almharia by banks operating in Iraq and wishing to selling out this project.

Millionday: NOTE -- CBI IS PREPARED TO FUND BANKS TO LOAN TO ENTERPRISES FOR THEIR PROJECTS FINALLY

Millionday: This project targets or initiative agricultural sectors, industrial, housing, commercial, health, educational and tourism services, as the Bank determines the roof top of the loan granted by (50 million dinars), the recovery of 3 years for no more than with the possibility of extension for a period of one year with the approval of the central bank governor , at an interest rate not to exceed 5.5 percent (interest rate that the bank met by no more than 4 percent rate, and the percentage collected by the guarantor of no more than 0.8 percent, while the proportion met by the central bank to not more than 0.7 percent).

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THIS IS WHAT THEY ANNOUNCED A COUPLE DAYS AGO TO BE WORKING TOWARD AND CBI IS PREPARED TO MOVE FORWARD --- EXPECTED WITHIN A COUPLE DAYS -- THIS WOULD BE BUDGETED FOR OBVIOUSLY --HUGE NEWS

carpet: anything on credit rating or bonds

Millionday: NO ANNOUNCEMENT FOR CREDIT RATINGS YET AND BONDS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED TO BE PREPARED FOR --- HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT ON BONDS
Millionday: CARPET I WILL LOOK FOR ANNOUNCEMENT AND BRING IT TONIGHT

efriscone: How Can they lend money "Dinars" of little value?

Millionday: I DONT KNOW -- WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS -- BUT THE LAST OF THE REPORT SHOWS THE DETERMINED INTERTEST RATES

Mark9102: With the CBI putting out the funds for these loans, would it be in their best interest to have a rate other than 1166.
Mark9102: If not at a later date they would have to recalculate the loan amounts.

Millionday: IF THERE WAS A CHANGE OF VALUE AFTER THE LOANS WERE GIVEN -- DATA ENTRY WOULD HAVE TO BE DONE FOR ALL LOANS TO MAKE THE CHANGE AFTER THE CHANGE OCCURS --- AND --

Millionday: THE FUNDS FOR PROJECTS BEING LOANED AT A RATE OF 1166 WOULD BE DONE IF CBI HAS BUDGETED AND THEIR FUNDS ARE CALCULATED AT THAT VALUE -- HOWEVER

Millionday: WE READ A REPORT THAT STATED THEY WERE TO DO THEIR INTERNATIONAL EQUATION -- THIS WOULD DETERMINE THE REALITY VALUE OF EVERYTHING INCLUDING THEIR CURRENCY ---- 1166 WAS IMPOSED ON THEM ACCORDING TO REPORTS WE HAVE READ FOR YEARS --- WE ARE ALL HERE EXPECTING THAT THE VALUE OF THE DINAR IS HIGHER THAN 1166

Millionday: I HAVE AN INSERT THAT IS ON OUR BLOG ABOUT THE BONDS -- WMAWHITE AND BGG FOUND THIS REPORT FOR US

Millionday: Article quotes: “The Iraqi government plans to issue local bonds worth five billion dollars, starting from the last quarter of this year…“ “The bonds will be issued in US dollars in stages based on investor demand, and investors will choose between receipt of an asset at maturity in dollars or dinars, but at a better price than the market price.” “He noted the former official at the Central Bank of Iraq, Qassem Saleh appearance, that “the medium-bond maturities range between 12 and 18 months.”

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE GIVING A CHOICE OF RETURN IN EITHER US DOLLAR OR IRAQI DINAR -- WOW -- AND ANNOUNCED THAT THE MATURITY WILL PRODUCE A HIGHER RETURN THAN --MARKET PRICE -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: [via BGG]>> They just told you they are planning for an internationally accepted Dinar. How do you want your return? In USD or Dinar…something is up. …according to banking reference yesterday – (IHHO) he would find it highly unlikely for there to be an international acceptance and trading without a reality rate.

Millionday: SMILE -- GREAT REPORT -- MORE FOUND ON >>> http://dinarupdates.com/observer

Millionday: YES MARK -- THE THING IS THAT CBI WILL DETERMINE IF THE LOANS ARE GIVEN OUT AT A NEW VALUE OR NOT -- I PERSONALLY HOPE A NEWLY CALCULATED VALUE

carxpress: MD (or BGG) if the bonds will be in 4th qtr .. will the rate possibly change prior to then?

Millionday: THE DATE OF A CHANGE IN RATE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED
Millionday: CAR -- IT CAN BE CHANGED AT ANYTIME -- WE DONT KNOW WHEN BUT IT DOES NOT MEAN IT MUST WAIT UNTIL THE FOURTH QUARTER

thomas1: just for the fun it what is your feeling that they may have real rate on these loans
thomas1: just for the heck of it nothing more

Millionday: MY FEELINGS ? -- OH BOY !!!! SO MANY OF THEM LOL

Doodle Brain: Hugs to you MD and thank you for this evening! So they stated that you could either get Dinar or USD at maturity...could this be that the Domestic payouts will be in Dinar, and if you were International you could get USD? (Hope that was a clear question)

Millionday: YES -- THE REASON I CAN SAY YES IS ONE --- THEY STATED THAT IT WILL MATURE AT A HIGHER AMOUNT THAN THE MARKET PRICE -- SO THE BONDS WOULD BE ON THEIR MARKET AT THAT TIME -- HUGE CLUE FOR ME -- WHOOPOW

dale: Just as an opinion would there be any rational reason to give the loans out at the 1166 rate?

Millionday: ACCORDING TO MY LOGIC AND ECONOMICS -- IT WOULD NOT MAKE MUCH SENSE FOR IRAQ OR THE ENTERPRISE ---AND THEY ALSO MENTIONED CHECKS SO THIS IS THE BANKING SERVICES OPEN AND PRODUCING REVENUES FOR THE STAKE HOLDERS -- HUGE IMO
===========================================

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD -- WE SEEM TO BE SEEING JULY IN MANY REPORTS AND PLANS -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: Iraqi government will begin in the middle of this month, the month of July the distribution of salaries to the staff of government departments and institutions, excluding the security ministries of it.

According to the leaflet circulated by the Ministry of Finance, it responded to Twilight News, that "in view of the proximity of Eid al-Fitr, in order to make way for spending units for the disbursement of the salaries of the month of July / 2015, and coincidentally the date of salaries during the holiday, got the approval of the payment of salaries."
Finance and identified the departments and ministries covered by the approval, and the planned schedule for distribution, according to the publication below.

Millionday: MORE DISTRIBUTION OF FUNDS THAT WOULD BE BUDGETED FOR
=================================================

Millionday: A HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY AMONG OTHERS WE HAVE SEEN LOL

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD --

Millionday: MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Muhsin al-Sadoun said the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil saved Iraq from the economic crisis, as pointed out that Erbil is committed to the oil agreement with Baghdad.
Sadoun said during the "pillar" program that displays on the screen "trend" It's not for the oil agreement between the center and the region to have passed negative repercussions on the economic and financial situation of Iraq, noting that the Arbil efforts resulted in the export of Kirkuk, 300 000 barrels of oil a day for being secured tanker lines technically and security,

Millionday: NOTE -- ERBIL HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THEY ARE COMMITTED TO THE OIL AGREEMENT MADE -- ANNOUNCED TODAY -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: He added that the ministers of oil in Baghdad and Erbil to reach a final formula on the mechanism of export. And the federal government that seeks to change the mechanism of action in the delivery of financial funds and the process of export from Kurdistan period of one to three months, pointing out that Erbil is committed to the oil agreement with Baghdad,
He said al-Sadoun said the export of oil from the jurisdiction of the provinces, not the federal government according to the Constitution, pointing out that he did not get any development in the field of oil and that Iraq is still importing oil products from abroad.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CHANGE IS REPORTABLY IN THE EXPORTS AND ITS PROCESS

Millionday: WHOOPOW -- READ IT ALL >>>
The Iraqi Council of Ministers, Tuesday 2 December 2014, decided to approve the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, which provides for delivery of the Kurdistan region of at least 250 000 barrels of oil a day to the federal government for the purpose of export.
The prime minister said in a statement seen by "direction Press" that "the Council of Ministers decided in its meeting held today, approved the agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, which was attended by the Prime Minister of the Federal Haider al-Abadi and head of the Kurdistan Regional Government Nechirvan Barzani."
Millionday: NOTE -- APPROVED TODAY AND ATTENDED BY ABADI AND BARZANI -- LOVE IT

Millionday: She added that "the agreement stipulates that the Iraqi oil belongs to all Iraqis and the Kurdistan region to hand over at least 250 000 barrels of oil a day to the federal government for the purpose of export."
She noted that "the agreement includes the export of 300 000 barrels per day by the federal government of the province of Kirkuk fields through the oil pipeline in the province of Kurdistan line."

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- THIS WAS A HUGE CHANGE TODAY AND CAME WITH MANY OTHER HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS BUT -- THIS WAS A HUGE BARRIER FOR IRAQ AND NOW THE OIL AGREEMENT IS AGREED ON FINALLY -- WHOOPOW

awesomedtl: AS IN HCL OR NEW OIL AGREEMENT?!

Millionday: AWESOME THIS IS THE OIL AGREEMENT -- BUT I AM NOT SURE WHAT MORE IS NEEDED FOR THE HCL SO THE EXPORT ISSUE AND PROCESS COULD BE THE HOLDUP ON IT TOO BUT WITHOUT THE HCL THEY HAVE STATED THEY WILL USE THE OIL AGREEMENT IN ITS PLACE

Stash: but haven't they agreed before and Baghdad didn't come thru

Millionday: NOT WITH ABADI IN OFFICE -- NOT THAT I REMEMBER

jtank: agreement can be broken

Millionday: THIS IS NOT JUST TALKS -- THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT MADE

Doodle Brain: Here's my non-educated economic challenge with this. We have international contractors working in Iraq right now. Their exchange rate is 1166. So now we are going to sell these bonds both Intern. and Domestic. DB purchases a bond at x Dinar.
Doodle Brain: This bond in 12 months is now worth X +1 Dinar.
Doodle Brain: Iraq says, "Doodles, we can now pay your money back plus the extra in Dinar or USD
Doodle Brain: Doodles says, USD please. So then they take my bond + profit and divide that by 1166 and here is all of Doodles money.

Millionday: THE BONDS ARE MATURED BONDS WITHIN 1 YEAR TO 1 AND A 1/2 SO THE AMOUNT YOU GIVE IN THE BOND (T-BILL) IS THE AMOUNT PLUS THE INTEREST YOU GAINED --(ACCORDING TO MY UNDERSTANDING) AND THEY ARE STATING THAT THEY WILL BE PAYING MORE THAN THE MARKET AMOUNT -- SO THIS TO ME SAYS THAT THE BONDS WILL BE ON THE MARKET (ISX) AS WE READ IN A REPORT OF HOW THEY WILL SELL THE BONDS--- SO THE RETURN IS WHAT YOU INVEST + WHAT YOU GAIN --PER HOW BONDS WORK (I AM NOT AN EXPERT)

Millionday: THE PURCHASER CHOOSES ACCORDING TO REPORT -- US DOLLAR OR IRAQI DINARS

Millionday: MEANING THAT THE IRAQIS CAN INVEST OR FOREIGNERS CAN PURCHASE AND THEN IT WOULD BE EXCHANGED TO THIER COUNTRY`S CURRENCY FROM THE US DOLLAR -- (RATE ITS PAIRED AT WITHIN THIER COUNTRY) (I AM NOT AN EXPERT)

Millionday: WHAT PART DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

Doodle Brain: I am being a time bandit. I am not able to get my question out correctly, so please continue. Sorry to take time away. I will work it out with the Mods when they have time. Thank you again.
========================================

Millionday: THIS IS AMAZING -- READ EVERY WORD

Millionday: Twilight News / announced the registration of companies in the Ministry of Commerce Department said Thursday that the cadres of the department completed the establishment of transactions (112) and a national company and (21) a foreign company during the month of June.
The Director General of the Department Ferial Akram Abdullah in a statement responded to Twilight News, she said her district has issued several decisions regarding the amendment of contracts for companies distributed between capital increase and the integration of the accounts of the company and liquidation of company accounts.

Millionday: NOTE -- CONTRACTS HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED AND ANNOUNCED TODAY INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES

Millionday: It added that 21 were registered representative office a foreign company and a foreign company registration 3 branch and documenting 114 companies registered and marking records and forwarding (424) company to Investigating Judge for violating the controls and Altalima.
She Abdullah that the department has studied the final accounts of the number of national companies (2255) and the national company as well as the integration of the accounts of 51 companies and capital increase (51) company and a settling of accounts (8) companies and modify held 56 company and the study of the accounts of the offices and branches of foreign companies for (80 ) company.

Millionday: NOTE -- FINANCIAL ADJUSTMENTS AND FINAL ACCOUNTS CALCULATIONS ETC

Millionday: She explained about the ratification of the minutes of the circuit constituent meetings of listed companies during the period from 1/6 until 06/30/2015 of (142) in addition to the ratification of the minutes (40) a record of special meetings of the General Authority for joint stock companies.

Millionday: SO THROUGH THE SECOND QUARTER -- JUNE 30TH -- SMILE

MOD.subgirlcopy: Does this NOTE -- CONTRACTS HAVE BEEN ESTABLISHED AND ANNOUNCED TODAY INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES- start the 3rd quarter???? That is awesome news!!! I love the thought of the international companies being named here... Whooopoooww!!!!!

Millionday: WHOOPOW -- AND THIS IS THE DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE

.MOD.subgirlcopy: Does this contracts start the 3rd quarter? July 1st??

Millionday: THE FINAL ACCOUNTS WERE CALCULATED TO THE JUNE 30TH OF 2015 -- MEANING WHATEVER CHANGES BEGIN JULY 1ST -- SMILE

HOTRODS: HOW CAN THEY DO BUSINESS INTERNATIONALLY IF THEIR CURRENCY IS NOT INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED?

Millionday: MANY HAVE -- INCLUDING THE HOUSING BEING COMPLETED BY TURKEY -- HAVE DONE WORK ON CREDIT -- HOWEVER THE REFORMS AND MOVE TO A MARKET ECONOMY AND CHANGES THEY ARE ANNOUNCING WILL SHOW US THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENTS THEY WILL BE MAKING -- SO WE WILL SEE

HOTRODS: THANK YOU MILLIONDAY FOR ALL THAT YOU BRING! BUT AFTER 9 YEARS IN THIS .... I AM STILL CONFUSED!!! LOL

Millionday: THEY NEED THIER CURRENCY TO BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED TO GO TO A MARKET ECONOMY -- HOTROD

Doodle Brain: I understand the "it needs to be internationally recognized..." really I do. But isn't it? They have a rate, they have their Petro dollars...Is it just because it is not tradable on a platform? and needs to be?

Millionday: NO IT IS NOT ON NASDAQ RIGHT NOW AND THE INTERNATIONAL RATES HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED

Millionday: HOLD ON DOODLE LET ME GET SOMETHING TO HELP
Millionday: I WILL GET SOMETHING TOGETHER AND POST IT DOODLE OR WORK ON IT TO MINIMIZE IT FOR RT
Millionday: I WILL POST IN WHERE MY CHATS ARE IF I DONT ADD IT TOMORROW HERE
===============================================

BGG: Ok - while Millie is off getting a report - I'll chime in here... this business about using the CRAM to "extrapolate" a credit rating for Iraq is not an accurate portrayal...
BGG: there is a lot of blabber out there about this right now - I mentioned it on my call. I cannot believe my eyes. The two part model is correct.
BGG: but Iraq is still showing as "7" risk factor - go look at all the others listed thusly (with a "7") and ask yourself are they good or bad risk factors?? Libya, Liberia, Nigeria, etc, etc, etc... commons sense folks.
BGG: it's a 0-7 system - 7 being the worst.
BGG: this is risk only - NOT A PRIVATE RATING FROM S&P, Finch, etc, etc, etc...
BGG: when they get such a rating it will be from a private rating agency and will be something like B, BBB, C, A, A- - etc, etc...
BGG: and the notion the US is a "6" is also silly - they can't read PLAIN ENGLISH -refers to a notation the U.S. is a very high income country and is not even subject to a rating of any kind. It doesn't apply to the US.
BGG: that's what happens when the "source" explaining such topics can't accurately give you the Gov of the CBI's name.

HOTRODS: WHO THEN GIVES THEM THEIR LEGITIMATE CREDIT RATING?

BGG HOTRODS: Private rating agencies - Standard and Poors... Fitch & Moody's (known as the BIG THREE)...
BGG HOTRODS: thus far they have not spoken.
BGG HOTRODS: and this other gibberish has nothing to do that.
================================================== ==

Millionday: WE HAVE HAD HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS TODAY -- HUGE PROGRESS FOR IRAQ

BGG: P.S. this next bit from MD will blow your doors OFF!!

Millionday: IT WAS NECESSARY TO BRING THESE ANNOUNCEMENTS TO YOU AND I AM SO GLAD I WAS ABLE TO DO THAT

Millionday: HOWEVER -- WE HAVE A HUGE REPORT THAT OUR LEADER POSTED ON THE BLOG ANDF I HAVE TO BRING YOU SOME OF THIS REPORT

Millionday: IT IS AMAZING AND IF YOU ARE NOT READING THE BLOG CURRENTLY YOU ARE MISSING ALOT

Millionday: BRB WITH SOME OF THIS REPORT -- OR GREAT INFO RELEASED BY CBI I SHOULD SAY -- BRB

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS A HUGE REPORT

Millionday: I AM TRYING TO BRING THE PARTS OF IT THAT APPLY RIGHT NOW BUT A MUST READ

Millionday: The absence of a general budget of the state in 2014 to continue the government spending without even the presence of these boundaries that we criticize and believe Bmatha, continued spending and continued resistance to the issuance of the budget, and issued the budget in 2015 has not issued so far in 2014 budget, and was the lowest of the sense of responsibility of the various authorities requires a law to balance the 2014 to frame the actual spending only and are studied and discussed type and trends of this spending,

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CONDITION OF IRAQ`S ECONOMY WAS IMPACTED BY THE LACK OF BUDGET CLEAR BACK IN 2014

Millionday: THIS CONTINUED TO -- .......

Millionday: which led to the crisis (disaster current), however, the external indebtedness of opportunities for Iraq to cover spending requirements which became tight now and return for a loan of $ 800 million or a billion dollars from international organizations will be imposed on Iraq conditions to say the least it’s exciting social disorder more under this circumstance than is actually the disorder, once again safe and as a solution (with our knowledge of the imbalance in the structural Iraqi economy, not only financially)

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS FROM CBI AND IS ACTUALLY STATEMENTS MADE BY TURKI -- IMO -- HUGE STATEMENTS

Millionday: NOTE -- SMILE >>>“…th
e fiscal and monetary authorities in Iraq now that is seriously considering (and bravely) adjust the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and including in line with the real price for the operation of the economy and the productive sectors, we know that it will be at the expense of all of our dreams strongly Iraqi dinar, which was worth US $ 3.33…”

Millionday: NOTE -- THE FAIR TRADE THAT GLOBAL MARKETS BROUGHT ALSO BROUGHT A REQUIREMENT FOR A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD -- MEANING THE PARALLEL VALUE FOR ALL ACCORDING TO THIER OWN VALUE -- ASSETS --GDP--ETC

Millionday: NOTE -- READ EVERY WORD OF THIS --VERY INTERESTING >>> 
Although I think ease the burden immediate depends on the government’s ability to deliver services to its stakeholders (Rashadh spending), with the exchange mentioned price (Dream) fit state continued exporting oil to importing goods, which led down to the erosion of the real in which economic sectors for the benefit of service activities or marginal associated abroad often, but
“…the choice is now between the high exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar, or building a strong economy are working with and the market economy efficient mechanisms and address the important part of the budget deficit, is no longer the exchange rate 1500 dinars to the dollar now enough, the economic impact the negative social to change the exchange rate significantly will be touch through high inflation in Iraq…

Millionday: NOTE -- THE GAIN FOR IRAQ AND ITS ECONOMY IS OBVIOUSLY AS STATED BY TURKI -- THE ABILITY TO DELIVER TO STAKEHOLDERS ---

Millionday: NOTE -- THE IRAQ MARKET (ISX) MUST BE ATTRACTIVE -- THEREFORE -- THE GAINS MUST BE ATTRACTIVE AS WELL FOR THE STAKEHOLDERS -- OR THEY WILL NOT SEE ENOUGH REASONS ($) TO INVEST IN IRAQ

JerryGarciaGirl: when was this report issued?

Millionday: LET ME LOOK IT WAS FROM TURKI -- BRB

JerryGarciaGirl: hello you dont' need to look, if it was during his CBI position, I probably have it... I should have asked if it is current.

Millionday: NOTE -- EXACTLY -- BUT HE WAS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CHANGES WE SEE RIGHT NOW SO NOT LONG AGO ACCORDING TO THE YEARS WE HAVE SEEN -- SMILE

Millionday: NOTE -- HERE IS THE LAST OF THIS

Millionday: NOTE -- NOT OLD NEWS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PLAN CREATED

Millionday: and the implications of this increase in pressure on the owners with limited income and low-lying in the community, and to address it must at the same time seriously considered to provide a ration card incompetent reservation a minimum of standard of living of the citizen without pressure on the low food level originally and policy to rationalize the government imports directly through the use of
“…the Ministry of Finance for its own account dollar with the outside world believe that it can now in the short-term stand him seriously Inevitably, the face of the crisis, the central bank can use its reserve of foreign (currency which should be the last line of defense is to resort to him) to defend any exchange rate he wants, but to what extent and at what cost? This is important. We hope that the crisis is an opportunity to build deterioration factor may be the impetus to take courageous decisions.”

Millionday: SO AS WE HEAR FROM TURKI`S POINT IS THAT DECISIONS HAVE TO BE MADE FOR IRAQ TO AVOID CRISIS -- HARD DECISIONS TO AVOID HARD RESULTS --- SO HUGE POINT THAT CBI MUST MOVE FORWARD WITH THE CURRENCY

Millionday: APPEARS CURRENT >>>>عدد المشاهدات 148 
تاريخ النشر 07/08/2015 09:19 PM

BGG: Note - THIS was an OP ED Piece by Turki - dated today... lots of current context in the article... clearly displays the very choices we have pointed out Iraq being in the middle of.
BGG: I have it in the hands of a translator right now - I think a better, 1st person translation to english will be very illuminating... but probably just demonstrate what we've said all along.

Millionday: I AGREE -- THIS IS HIS DISCUSSION AND IS DATED CURRENT NOT YEARS AGO --
Millionday: I DID NOT FIND THIS -- OUR GREAT LEADER HAS AND IT IS IN ITS TOTAL PIECE ON THE BLOG
Millionday: I THINK IT SHOULD TRANSLATE BETTER TOO -- THANK YOU BGG GOOD FIND

Millionday: JERRYGARCIA -- THIS IS CURRENT HUN

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- IT IS NOT A SECRET TO IRAQ WHERE THEY ARE ECONOMICALLY WITHIN THEIR GOALS

Millionday: WE ARE GLAD TO BE ABLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH YOU TO SHARE ALL THESE HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS WITH YOU

Millionday: THANK YOU ALL THAT DID SUCH GREAT RESEARCH -- THE FORUMS ARE FULL OF RESEARCH AND NEWS -- GREAT JOB -- OUR MODS AND RESEARCHERS HAVE OUT DONE THEMSELVES
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum