Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th

2 posters

Go down

TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th Empty TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:46 pm

T:  Okay, gooood morning, TNT!  Today is July 8, 2015, July 8th.  We’re almost at July 12th, but we’ll see what happens!  Okay, this should be a interesting day.  I think everything’s great, fine, we’re right on time.  What has changed today from any other day...is that we’re a day closer.  Wait, I wanted to figure out a way to tell you guys some, some good stuff that’s kinda hysterical stuff first before we get to the business.  Let me just get this part out.  I know you guys only got a few minutes, but I just gotta tell you this.  ‘Cause it’s been kinda funny to me ‘cause we’re, we’re this close to the end and this is over, and I still can’t believe how many people can’t realize it, I mean just how much stuff is actually visible, happening now and changing that, that are part of this and people don’t even understand it.  So a guy sends me a email, and everybody don’t send me your emails ‘cause I’m just gonna delete ‘em, but they’re, this was kinda funny.  So, lists a bunch of things that Tony’s been doin’ wrong, that Tony hasn’t been tellin’ the truth, that Tony hasn’t been telling you all the right information, that Tony has been working with the government to, to keep the masses down and to keep ‘em calm while they goin’ through this and not cause a rebellion and that.  “Tony knows the truth and is not tellin’ us everything,” and I’m lookin’ sayin’...so he just lists a bunch of things.  Oh my God, but okay!  But I’m gonna still listen to Tony on Wednesday ‘cause I already knew that ‘cause (unintelligible), and I’m thinkin’ why would you put yourself through all this once again?  But this is kinda funny; he sends me a lot of things.  So then I get a, a email this morning from this person who tells me--I actually should read it to you guys ‘cause it’s kinda funny--and I just, you know, every now and then wanna share some things with you guys so you know kind of the stuff that I go through, too.  ‘Cause I know what you go through, so...‘cause I actually have to go through that part, too.  And some of it’s funny, you guys are, you gonna laugh ‘cause I have to laugh when I get it myself.  Here we go, says, and I’m gonna read it to you, too.  “How can you do this to people, Tony?  More B.S. excuses, but Wednesday you will tell us your sources say we’re in a great position.  Abadi’s,” which, couldn’t spell Abadi, “broken promises are as bad as yours.  I hope you spend the donations, ‘cause that’s why you’re here.  You really must detest us for continually telling us lies.”  I really must detest you for continue telling you lies.  Then it says, “At least the Goat isn’t lying to us and asking for donations.  Great Fourth of July, done by Tuesday, laugh out loud, deceitful lies, no wonder DC left.”  So when I look at this things, guys, I would be like, you know, me and Pam was talkin’ this morning about when this is all over, and how certain law enforcement agencies, people, everything else have told us we’re gonna need to disappear for a couple months, we’re gonna need to not let people know where we are, blah blah blah, all this other stuff because there’s some crazy people out there in the world and, you know, once this happens they’re actually gonna be lookin’ for you because they didn’t have the good common sense to stay involved or because they didn’t understand it or, you know, because Tony didn’t make it happen when they wanted it to happen or Pam or DC or Ray or, you know, just a whole bunch of stuff.  I keep sayin’, you know, once this happens, people see the numbers, they see what actually happened, they got money in their pocket, they realize, “Hey, the stuff they’ve been sayin’ over the years actually came out the way they said it was or the way it was supposed to.”  But I’m sayin’ anybody with common sense would say, “Okay, I mean, I messed up, I should’ve stayed involved, I should have paid closer attention.”  But they say, “No, those idiots are gonna say it’s still your fault ‘cause you didn’t convince ‘em enough or you didn’t explain it enough.”  And then I get these emails and that’s the kinda thing I look at and say I guess there is some real idiots out there, I mean I guess!  Just can’t see past it or big enough vision to see this thing go through.  So that’s on the dinar side.  But this is a really, really good one and I just had to talk about, then I’m gonna get down to business. 

So Pam told me this morning that she found out yesterday that me and my wife live in separate houses in a cul-de-sac across the street from each other.  So I just died laughing then, I’m like, well, okay so whose house do we eat dinner at, ‘cause I gotta call and tell her ‘cause, you know, she put some stuff in the crock pot here and said, “Hey, this’ll be done in a little while.”  Maybe you should take that over to your house and tell me where it is.  And this is stuff that’s out there on the internet, just all kind of (inaudible).  For those who, who don’t know, I’ve never, ever owned a barbecue place, never ever ever--I mean I would like to--and I have never ever ever, I mean, owned a shopping mall.  I mean never!  It’s just, people just make up all kinda B.S. out there and this, we just have to laugh at it along with this other stuff.  So just so you guys know, I get that kinda shit all day long.  All day long and, and we just laugh about it and like, “Where do these people come from?”  And, and yes, some of these are the people, are the reasons why they said “toothless crackheads.”  ‘Cause I’m like these people are ridiculous!  Anyway.  All right, on to the good news.  I just had to put that out there, though, ‘cause this morning was over the top, it was over the top, we laughed.  All right.

The deal is we’re all set, guys.  Everything’s moving along, everything’s been scheduled, everybody’s happy, and all I can say is this:  Greece has added pressure to the situation. The China stock exchange, without me goin’ into detail, added pressure to the situation in the last 24 hours, and I think everything else should be obvious to you, so if it’s not, you got issues anyway, I mean, ‘cause it can’t get any more blatant than what we’re seeing, I think.  Or not seeing, but everything is true.  So let’s talk about what we wanna talk about and as we do, I’ll do the best I can to explain it to you, how ‘bout that?  Okay.  828, let’s get this party started!

C:  All right, Tony, nice to see, hear your voice.  Thanks for takin’ the call.  I’m, I’m gathering as more time passes more people will be buying more foreign currency, and I’m just wondering is this gonna affect not just the rates but whether when the time is, comes, are they gonna start limiting now how much we can exchange of each currency ‘cause there’s so many more people that are getting involved in it?

T:  Okay, there’s no more people going to be buying than normal, okay?  There’s not a long period of time for people to continue buying.  This thing is closer to being over than you wanna believe or anybody else, but it’s real close, okay?  Now, the fact that a bunch of things have happened here in the last month, two months, just like we said would happen five years ago, repeated two years ago, this is what you can look for, exactly what has happened, has curbed the sales on every currency right now.  Every currency’s sales are down because they’ve confused people, put fear in people. 

C:  Yeah.

T:  Fear of the unknown is in people, all of that has stopped sales.  That’s why if you go to different sites you’ll see the prices are going down because the people buying are going down ‘cause everybody’s right in that mode where I don’t know if I should or I shouldn’t!  I mean, I don’t know if this is right or wrong, I don’t know!  They, they accomplished their mission is what I’m trying to tell you guys, right here at the end, and we’re still seeing it.  This was not by mistake.  And we’ve been talking about this for a long time, even if I can’t get into the details, none of this is by mistake, it’s by design.

C:  Aha!  Yeah.  Okay.  All right, well that, that, that pretty much answers the question, and that’s, that, that’s all I need to know except would you tell DC hi for us?  We miss him.

T:  I absolutely will do that.  I will tell him hi for you.  Let me see....

C:  Okay.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  North Carolina, North Carolina, North Carolina.  Thank you, Tony.

T:  Well, I’ll definitely be in North Carolina.  Well, I’ll definitely be in Vegas since, how many people are gonna be with me, so.  All right, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Thank you, sir.  All right. 

C:  Bye.

T:  Okay.  Uh-oh.  408, you were next, but you just got cut off some kinda way.  I don’t know if it was me or you, but sorry.  I believe it was you.  512, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Mr. Tony, how are you?

T:  I am superfantastic.  I’m superduper, too, but I’m superfantastic.  I’m havin’ a great day, guys.  I don’t see anything wrong!

C:  Well, I’m glad you’re havin’ a great day ‘cause so am I ‘cause you just made my day telling us how much closer we’re getting.  Are you...is that comment you made about the  12th pretty much on target or are we, unless other situations arise?

T:  Well, every now and then I just try and throw some dates out there, give you a little bit of leeway.  Again, the information, a little bit of leeway--‘cause now I’m actually explaining it to you--so people aren’t anticipating something in the next ten minutes or the next ten hours and just let it come to you ‘cause we’re that close.  I threw that out there again ‘cause I think the 12th or 15th is the end of Ramadan.  A lot of people think it’s not gonna happen ‘til then, so I’ll just use that date!  I’m just sayin’, okay, but that’s what they think.  I know that the idea or the plan right now that we know of, and as it has been explained to me, is it, is for it to happen prior to that date.  Now, it could be the day before, couple hours before, or it could be a hour from now!

C:  Okay, so that’s good intel information.

T:  That is, is, as good as it gets from here, so yeah! 

C:  I’m, I’m, I’m ...I’m right there with you, the sooner the better, and we’re calling in from beautiful downtown Round Rock, and I hope it’s before that!  You have a great day, and thanks a lot for your hard work.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  All right. 

C:  Bye.

T:  A’ight.  Okay, guys, so...how many times, you guys could look this up, in the history of the New York Stock Exchange have they stopped trading?  That, that’s a good question, I mean, and when was that.  And then look at how many times have they stopped trading on the New York Stock Exchange this year alone.  Look at the history, look at this, you don’t even have, yeah this year, last six months, and then look at those days.  I know I’m not supposed to be pointin’ but hey, but...okay, I mean let’s look at that, that’s just some history.  Let’s just look at that.  What we’re hearing, and, and this is Pam’s fault I’m talkin’ about it ‘cause she sent me a text said, “Hey, you’re not gonna talk about that?”  I was gonna wait ‘til it came up, but anyway, so now I’m throwin’ Pam under the bus ‘cause DC’s not here.  They’re telling you right here, all you gotta do is watch it.  FBI says, “No reason for us to get involved, I mean why would we get involved?”  The SEC’s sayin’, “We’re watchin’ it.”  The White House is sayin’, “We’re watchin’ it.”  I mean, the Treasury’s sayin’, “We’re watchin’ it.”  But nobody’s doing anything, nobody’s jumpin’ up and down, nobody’s sayin’, “Hey, get it fixed in the next five minutes.”  Nobody’s sayin’ that.  What they are doing is explaining to everybody that there’s other markets, other options for you to use to be trading, not just this one, and that nobody is panicking, that this is not like China where they’re actually shuttin’ it down even though we saw how much it went down before it ran into technical difficulties, but there’s no problem there and nobody’s panicking and it’s a in-house thing.  They’re sayin’ it’s not a cyberattack so it’s not from the outside.  But nobody is sayin’ why, so just somethin’ to think about, so let’s just keep it like that.  All right.  So 219.

C:  Hey, Tony?

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  I’m wonderful, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic.

C:  Good.  Just a quick question.  Could you ask DC if there is an exchanging center in Gary, Indiana, 30 miles east of Chicago.

T:  Is there changes in what?

C:  Is there an exchange center in Gary, Indiana.

T:  Gary, Indiana?!

T:  Do they even have banks in Gary, Indiana?

C:  Yes, we have banks (inaudible).

T:  I’m just jokin’.  I was, I was just jokin’.  I used to live in Michigan City, so I know right where it is.  Yeah.  So I, I’m just messin’ with you anyway.  Yes, I’m sure there’s gonna be exchange centers in Gary, Indiana.  Absolutely.

C:  Okay, thank you!

T:  Okay?  That was it?  All right.  Say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  All right, thank you.

C:  You’re welcome, bye.

T:  All right.  Okay, 863, good morning. 

C:  Morning, Tony.

T:  863?  Hey, how you doin’?

C:  I’m doin’ great, how are you doin’?

T:  I’m superfantastic...

C:  Have a....

T:  ...and life gets better every day.  All right?

C:  Of course.  I’ve got a quick question about the coins that were supposed to, or we were thinkin’ were going to be released by the CBI on Sunday.  I can’t, the, you know, all of this makes, should make pretty common sense to everybody that does their homework on the event itself, but the coins I can’t wrap my head around it.  Am I missing, are, are they, are they 50,000, 100,000 coins?  What exactly were you expecting to come out on Sunday?

T:  They are sayin’ the 50,000-dinar coin was gonna come out on Saturday, and they were gonna bring the 100,000-dinar coin out in November, I think, is what it said.  October or November.

C:  Okay.

T:  One of ‘em.  All right.

C:  So with that being said, when the currency revalues, I mean what use are those coins gonna be if they’re in that denomination after the currency revalues?

T:  They’re gonna be in use for companies, corporations that are doing business on a cash basis.  They’re gonna be used for....

C:  Okay.  So they’re not gonna be like circulated among, among the people then.  They’re not gonna be circulated like regular coins here?

T:  No, they’re not gonna be.  They’re gonna be like the $10,000 bill, $50,000 bill...

C:  Gotcha. 

T:  ...that are being used for businesses.

C:  Okay, more like buying, well, more like buying gold bullion or something like that?

T:  Like that or people, you know, who have enough to, to buy, pay cash for their houses, their cars, when this thing happens, those who, that’s what they’re gonna use it for without having to carry a suitcase full of money or without them having to go reprint, you know, all this new currency and bills.  They’re gonna have a coin to represent it.

C:  Okay.  Okay.  The only other thing if you could touch on before I say the magical words three times are rates.  If you can do that I’ll hang up, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  We got some people who have...sayin’ the rate is a little bit higher than the $3.91, I shouldn’t say higher, little bit higher, but $3.91 and higher is still there, 47 cent is still there.  I think 11 cent, 11 to 18 is still there, and $1.08, so not much changed, but people recently, even overseas, are sayin’ they’re exchanging it higher than the $3.91 rate, but we’ll see what happens, all right?

C:  Thank you.

T:  Thank you, sir.  All right.  Okay, he already said Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, guys, so.  All right, 432, good morning.  432?  Nope?  Okay!  775, good morning.

C:  Hi, Tony.

T:  Hi, how are you?

C:  Pretty good, thank you.  I remember you saying that you downloaded the content of all these various websites and so forth, and whenever I transact internet business I do the same thing typically, only this time I forgot to do it with Sterling.  I didn’t completely, I copied a lot of it but not all of, all of it.  So I’m wondering if you’d have copies of Sterling websites.

T:  Oooie, well what if I did, then what?

C:  Well, for future reference in case some of us maybe do need to get involved in a class-action lawsuit or something else in the future.

T:  Oh.  Let me say it is copies, somebody copied....

C:  Very good.

T:  Okay?

C:  Okay.  That’s all I needed.  And, and it will be made available to those who have an interest in it at some future date should that occur.

T:  I didn’t say all that, you said that!  I just said it’s been copied, that’s all, so. 

C:  Right.

T:  You know, guys, it’s gonna be interesting what happens, but....All right.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, ‘cause I’m gonna cut that subject off.

C:  Okay.  All right.

T:  All right.

C:  Very much, bye.

T:  All right, thanks, have a great day.  All right.  Okay, 601, good morning.

C:  Good morning.

T:  How are you?

C:  I’m good.

T:  Okay.  What’s goin’ on?

C:  I’m, actually I was on hold for my husband.

T:  Am I your husband or I just sound like your husband?

C:  Hello!

T:  Oh!  Oh, that’s what you meant.  I thought she was on hold for me, but go ahead.  Go ahead, what’s (inaudible).

C:  Oh, well.  Well, Tony, I just wanna tell you how good of a job you doin’, man.  I, it’s, it’s amazing how people are so negative and they take time out of they busy schedule, if they have a busy schedule, just to call in and complain about what Tony do so wrong.  But it’s, people just ain’t got nothin’ else beg, better to do, just to dwell on negativity, but I just wanted to take time out to tell you how good of a job you, Pam, the mods, Ray, DC, you know, everybody doing, and I appreciate every bit of it.  And I’ve been in it for two years, and I’ve been wantin’ it for two years, but I’m willing to wait, and I wish people will understand, wait ‘til your time come.  Those would be the very ones that’s...that’s not gonna have their money very long.

T:  You know, I...I, I appreciate the comments and, and, and I do from all you guys.  And I know I’m helping more people than, than anything else.  And I personally go, I’m helping more people than anybody else out there, I mean I just personally feel that way and, and I get told that all the time.  But I know I’m affecting people’s lives in a positive way, I already know that.  There’s the education, everything else.  Oh yeah, the guy’s sayin’ nobody knows what to do with their money unless it comes from Tony, nobody knows how to do this or that, guys, I’m just giving you my opinion, my resources, you know?  I don’t know everything, but I do know a lot, I’m gonna say that.  But I don’t know everything, and I never pretend to know everything.  I’m just giving you from my perspective and, and the people I talk to and the things that I would do in life that have actually made me successful, that’s all this is about.  But I feel, I mean, sometimes I do, when I get that I just, I feel sorry that people are going through whatever it is they’re going through, but the main thing that gets me is they don’t have the ability--I was gonna say the good sense, but I’m gonna change that--to the ability somehow to cut it off!  I mean to say, “I don’t like what he’s sayin’ so I’m not gonna listen to him.  I don’t agree what he’s sayin’, so I’m not gonna spend, you know, a moment of my life or a hour of my life listening to him Monday, Wednesday, or Friday ‘cause it’s gonna upset me, ‘cause it’s gonna challenge me too much mentally or emotionally and I could be doin’ something else with my life.”  ‘Cause that’s what I would do!  Okay, I know it’s gonna happen sooner or later, let me go do that instead of puttin’ myself through that mental anguish Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, or jumpin’ to all these different sites ‘cause, “Tony said, Tony said, I don’t believe, he don’t know what he’s talkin’ about.”  Then why are you out there researching what he says?  I mean, for years that has been mind boggling to me!  I just don’t understand why people do that but, but they do, and they put themself, now the sites I understand, especially the one because they wanna know what I said so they can put it out so they can get a bunch of people to run over to their site so they can get paid, ‘cause that’s how they get paid, per click, and they use the money and they do it.  And I understand that, and I would be like whatever, you know, ‘cause it doesn’t matter.  But when people get personally involved, it’s not gonna be any different when you do get your money, when you get a business opportunity, when you, you get a partner, when, when you can’t see when enough is enough or, or you can’t handle it because you can’t understand it.  Doesn’t mean it’s not true, doesn’t mean it’s not gonna happen ‘cause it is, but in your space and time you need to be doin’ something else for your own mental well being, I mean, is how I look at it.  And then when people would just really go off, then I have to pay attention to, you know, when Pam, DC and some of our guys say, “Tony, there’s some real nuts out there!”  And I’m sayin’, you know, I was talkin’ about how what they don’t understand is I’m a real nut, so just knock on my door if you want to, you gonna find out!  But besides that, I’m just thinkin’ some people gotta have some common sense, but anyway, let’s go to another subject. 

C:  Well, yeah, I appreciate it.  I appreciate everything you do, and I don’t know, Tony, you got a lot goin’ on.  I think I’m gonna really beat you in Vegas.

T:  Oh, yeah?!

C:  ‘Cause you got a lot goin’ on, ‘cause you got a lot you gotta do, so soon as this happen I’m gonna be already headin’ that way.

T:  Well, that’s how we feel with that, and you’re right, I’m gonna be on the first plane flyin’ to Vegas!

C:  Yeah, ‘fore everything gets sold out!

T:  That’s right, ‘cause I know it will be.  But I’ll be there.  All right?

C:  Well I appreciate it.  Like I said, I appreciate everything you do, man, and keep up the good work.  And like I said, over the years me and my family have been, been involved with this.  We have, we have learned a whole lot, a whole lot and, so I appreciate everything.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  All right, take care now.

T:  I need some magic words!  Give us that magic words!

C:  Vegas.  Vegas.  Vegas.

T:  Vegas, there you go.  Thank you, sir.  Appreciate it.  Okay, 410, good morning.

C:  Hey, good morning, good afternoon.  Wooo!  You had some really magical words for me, Tony.  It was, the one was “scheduled” and then the other was “closer, close to being over.”  That was more than one word, of course.  If you say it fast it maybe wouldn’t sound like one word or we, anyway, I, I appreciate that because I think that makes me feel very, very much more secure that we’re gonna see it very soon, and it’s not hanging on any of these other things in the marketplace as we had experienced in the last couple times, that the world is taking care of itself and waiting for us, so.

T:  Okay.  I’m gonna tell you this.  The plan was already in place, as, in place...for the next couple days.  I’m just gonna say it like that, all right?  And we actually talked about it on Monday.  So...Greece everybody already knew about, okay?  Everybody knew what happened with the market last Friday and Monday, so the world understood, everybody knew that.  China surprised a whole lot of people, and shuttin’ down their market and shuttin’ down over 700 trading.  They shut down 60 IPOs that were supposed to go on Tuesday, or Monday, Monday evening, and nobody expected that.  Understand what I’m saying, nobody expected that.  Wednesday the whole Greece deal, the meetings, I mean Tuesday, yesterday.  Some things happened there that nobody really expected, but the plan was to go on.  This morning...I’m not gonna say nobody expected, I’m gonna tell you most people didn’t expect this morning.  Now some of you guys know what I’m saying.  Anyway, most people didn’t expect this morning, but again, all of those things say, you know, the pressure is on.  Now, are they gonna affect it positively or negatively?  I think everything we’re seeing and what they’re announcing on TV to people is for two purposes.  Well the purpose is not to affect the other trading boards, ‘cause there are more out there that you guys don’t know about, they don’t wanna affect those negatively, and they aren’t, and they aren’t going down, and to calm the investor who doesn’t realize what’s really going on but they want him to know nothin’ to do with China, we’re not going down.  The Euro’s actually going up while we’re going through this process, so a lot of things are happening.  And also whether you guys realize or not, it’s all to our benefit, so.  We’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

C:  I certainly....

C:  Yeah, I certainly feel that, and I was thinking about we’re in a world that is, even from five years ago, especially from eleven years ago, the instant that something happens anymore almost everybody knows.  So it’s not like we have to wait for some people to go, “I didn’t know that.  That happened yesterday?  Oh my gosh, I can’t deal with it, I’m gettin’ my stock out.”  You know, it’s like I’m, you know, it’s a time in this world where people are making flash decisions, and they’re maybe more prepared to do that.  And in this case it’s working to prove to people that something’s the matter and there are other things to look at.  And so I, I really like where we are now.  I like it where we’ll be, wherever we stay in Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  And, looking forward to it.

T:  Okay, me too, and you guys can see, I mean, the Euro’s up, gold is up, silver is up.  It is not, actually it, it, it’s doin’ what it’s supposed to do, which is surprising.  So this, this is...it’s a good thing in case people didn’t know.

T:  All right, thank you, ma’am.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  Okay, then.  Thanks, all right.

C:  All righty.

T:  All right.  Okay.  405, good morning.  405, you there?

C:  Hello?

T:  Yes, sir!

C:  He keeps, I mean...you, all of Baghdad got all of their money?  Did they get paid, all of Baghdad?

T:  All of Baghdad is not...is not...paid...at this moment.  Okay.  So...what Baghdad has done, what Iraq has done is paid people, put cards in their hand, run...tests on those cards, loaded rates on those cards in different provinces, areas, that, to make sure the system worked, to make sure the moment they say one country, one rate, everybody instantly gets that.  So where somebody may have had a card that worked on Saturday and Sunday it may not work today.  Somebody had a card that worked on Monday or Tuesday while they were in that area, it may not work today.  But when they flip the final switch, it will all activate at the same time.  Now, they know what their new rate is ‘cause they’ve been tellin’ them as they put it on the card.  They’ve seen their amount.  They had access, like I said, for a couple days; now they don’t, but they know it’s coming.  Okay?

T:  You understand it?  All right.

C:  How ‘bout, how ‘bout Mexico paid off the IMF when they had all the problems just meetin’ the monthly payments.  All of a sudden they paid ‘em all completely off.

T:  I guess they got some money from somewhere!  I don’t know where!  I do not know where.  Then you look at it, Mexico IMF payments were not something that concerned me as far as this goes, and I happen to know that right now at this moment everybody is in agreement for this thing to, to go.  I don’t know when!  I don’t know the exact moment, day and time, but I know they’re all in final agreement right now that it is a good time to get this done.  Okay?

C:  Okay, thank you.

T:  Thank you, sir.  And a good time, guys, again, could be an hour from now, could be a day from now.  Could be Friday morning or Saturday morning depending on everything that has to be accomplished, but they are in fact making sure all the i’s are dotted, t’s are crossed, and that everybody is in place.  Okay, 909, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony.

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  Good, how are you doin’ Tony?

T:  Hello?  Hey. 

C:  Hello, Tony?  Hello, Tony. 

T:  Yes, sir.  Yes, sir. 

T:  I’m here.  I’m here.  I’m here!

C:  Okay, just wanted to make sure.  I had ‘em on speaker and get ‘em to do it.  I want to put everybody at ease on, on where DC’s at.  I have him in my basement in a back room here in Oklahoma.  He has decided to come to God’s country and live, and we’re tryin’ to teach him out to talk real southern talk.  So soon as we get done debriefing him and gettin’ him ready to be a good southern boy, we’ll release him back, so.  I just wanted to (inaudible) at ease.

T:  Well wait, wait.  Is...

C:  Yeah?

T:  ...isn’t Texas part of the South?  Well they think they are, don’t they?

C:  Pardon me?

T:  I said isn’t Texas part of the South?

C:  Who?

T:  Texas.  Texas!

C:  Yeah, yes, it’s the South, it’s part of the South but, but the, they...they, they, they don’t talk real southern talk.

T:  Oh.  Oh, and they’re kinda weird too, huh?  All right.

C:  Yeah.  I’m gonna, I’m gonna shut up.  I got, I got brothers down there, they’ll, they’ll whoop me. 

T:  All right.  What else is goin’ on?

C:  So everything looks good, well all, all four currencies are gonna go through that we’ve been talkin’ about, correct?

T:  They’re, they’re still on the board!  All four currencies are still on the board.

C:  Okay, great.

T:  So, that would be my guess that they would be going.

C:  And...

C:  ...you feel confident on, on the (inaudible).

T:  Feel confident on what?

C:  You feel confident on the, on the, on...on the Zim holding up and, and staying where it’s at or, or are they gonna jack with that, or you hear anything about that?

T:  I, I don’t think they’re going to, I haven’t heard that, guys.  There’s not enough people involved in it, or there weren’t enough anyway.  They did what they needed to do, was cut down the amount that you’re going to be able to exchange, whether it’s the 500 million or the billion.  They did what they’re gonna do in puttin’ you in the either 20-, 50-, or 100-year payout after that, so I think those structures and, and that limitation is all they needed to do as far as the Zim is concerned. 

C:  Okeedokee.  Well, that’s, that’s about all the questions I got.  Again, I, I’m like everybody else, I appreciate everything you guys are doin’, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Hey, guys, I’m gonna put a, I need to do this public service announcement real quick, so, for me, ‘cause I’m gonna be downtown Sacramento at the, K-Ci and JoJo, I don’t know if you guys know who that is.  Anyway, I’m gonna go down and listen to it Friday, the chance to be downtown, not one of my normal smoking spots, but I will be down there Friday, July the 10th havin’ a smoke.  Anybody that wants to come down, have a drink, they got a nice patio out back.  But I’m only gonna be there if we don’t have an RV, ‘cause of course I’ll have somewhere else to be if we do.  But anyway, if you guys do, the number’s 916-524-4131, and I don’t mind having a smoke, drink, that, I just don’t want you guys following me home, just so you know.  But I like to do this, I thought we had a good event.  And guys, really that’s for just local people, people within driving distance gonna go.  I really, really feel bad, and I’m speakin’ the honest-to-God truth, but when you guys flew from Mississippi and New Jersey and Texas, I mean just to sit down for two hours, three hours and have a smoke or a drink, that, that’s a little bit much, I mean, I would think.  That’s a little bit much.  But for anybody else, do it.  Okay, 323, good morning. 

T:  I mean, wait, wait.

T:  Hold on one sec.  I appreciate the guys who did that.  I don’t want you guys to think I didn’t appreciate meetin’ you in L.A., but I mean I, that might just be a little bit too much.  Okay.  All right, 323, how are you?

C:  Good, how are you?

C:  I just wanna call, I’ve been tryin’ to get on to, to, to talk to you and just let you know I think you guys are doin’ a fabulous job, and with DC not bein’ there I know that could be a little bit much, too.  But I learned so much, you have no clue how much I have learned bein’ on these calls.  I’ve been able to go to other sites which, you know, is kinda like if you, you’re on a Tic-Tac-Toe board and you just advance and advance and advancing, and right now because of this call that you, you have been doing and these calls I’ve been on, I’ve got plans that are so solid that I would have never thought about because of what you and DC and Pam and Ray and all have set up and all the information.  It’s, this conversation in my home with the youngest kid bein’ 14 is amazing, because we are able to discuss some of the strategies that we were lookin’ into, to doing and things that we wanna accomplish immediately, you know, as soon as the thing RVs vs. long-term, ‘cause now we looking long-term.  I mean, you’ve said it so much that it clicked, and I was like, “Oh, that’s what he’s talkin’ about!”  So now everybody has long-term plans, even the 14-year-old talkin’ about his future and what he wants to do with his share and all of that.  So that’s why I’m callin’, I just wanted to say you have impacted our family--you and DC and the guys--have impacted our family on, in such a positive way, it’s, I don’t even know much more to say than thank you and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, of course. 

T:  Well, okay.  And I appreciate that, and that’s what we’re here for, and we’re hopin’, you know, we could do that for as many people as we can, and hopefully we brought ‘em somethin’ to the table along with the information itself.  But you tell that 14-year-old he ain’t got no business makin’ no plans, he ain’t got no job.  So you tell him to get a job and then plan his future from there, then he gets the benefit of the money, okay?

C:  Well, no, I mean as a, as a result we are able to, you know, we, we met with a guy that is a wealth planner, and he just, you know, we threw out some ideas out there, and it’s, what I’m sayin’ is because of the calls, I end up sayin’, “Oh, okay, then you know what, this is what we gonna do kiddo.”  And then when we brought a wealth planner, you know that, that starts with the trust fund and everything, it’s kinda like it all kinda stems from these calls and these ideas that popped up in my head and listening to the replays that kinda sparked and kinda catapult us to this moment.  That’s what I’m saying.  So, I mean, you know, he’s all about school.

T:  And I understood that.  I was just, I was just....

C:  He’s all about school. 

T:  Yeah, wanted to throw that in there.

C:  Yes.

T:  Guys, I have planned out, and I tell everybody, my friends around here, everybody else, you know, I’ve lived my life, and I can honestly tell you guys I have.  I mean I’m not dead yet, but I’ve done all the things, traveled halfway around the world, I mean first class, had some of the best cars, stayed some of the best places.  I mean, I’ve lived my life.  Even my kids have lived a life beyond what I was able to at their age already, so I tell them this money isn’t about me, hasn’t been about me for a long time, hasn’t been.  It’s not even about my kids.  It’s about the next five generations of Renfrows that’s gonna come up.  The next genera--, that, that’s what I’m layin’ out.  That’s how my(inaudible)...

C:  Yeah, that’s what, but that’s my point.  That’s my point.

T:  ...expect (inaudible), right.

C:  We’re thinking generational.

T:  That’s right, and that’s what you should be thinkin’.  And I don’t care how much you have.  Guys, there’s enough to get started.  You maybe can’t provide for the next, but you can start a foundation for the next five and changing the way that they’re thinking.  And that’s what I hope you guys got out of this, exactly what you’re saying.  I don’t care if you end up with...

C:  We did, we just....

T:  ...five hundred thousand or five million, hundred thousand, there is a way for you to start planning for the next generation so they don’t have to go through what you did.  That’s what people with money do!  They plan ten, twenty years ahead of time ‘cause they’re already livin’ what they have.  So thank you, and I appreciate that and your family’s gonna appreciate it.  He’s fourteen, but....

C:  Yeah, you made the word lega--, you, you made the word “legacy” a big word here, ‘cause that’s where we’re all planning for is the legacy, leaving that legacy.

T:  That’s right.  And I’m glad.  Okay, have a great day!

C:  Thank you so much.  You, too.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  Wait!  There you...

C:  Huh?

T:  ...all right, you got it.  Thanks, bye.  Okay, 803, good morning.  803?

C:  Hi!

T:  No 803?

C:  Tony.

C:  I’m great!  You scared me!

T:  Oh.  Okay!

C:  Okay.  First of all, I, I too would like to say thank you.  But I want to take it at a different direction.  I don’t think you realize how much you have changed not just learning about finances, but I can see it on the board, I can see a change in people.  There are a lot of people that really, really did not understand the difference between positive and negative.  They thought that it was okay, as long as they did it it was okay to, to cry and moan and feel sorry for themselves, and I can see a change where people are actually growing up.  Adults are growing up, and that’s an, a tribute to you.  That’s a tribute to, if I say one of the mods I have to say all of the mods, but everybody on the site.  I mean, you have caught, you...you didn’t realize that you were, you were going to have so many children, but you do.  This family has grown and it has grown into a family.  We’ve learned how to, there’s certain people that have certain personalities, and you can see folk workin’ around those personalities and trying to make them stronger, and many of them have become stronger.  And I just want to say thank you, we appreciate you.  We appreciate the mods, we, I appreciate even the lurkers because now and then if a lurker sees something that’s kind of a...a point of concern they’ll come down and make a few statements in the, in the forum and then they’ll disappear, and I think that’s what a family does.  I think we are truly a family.

READ THE REST BELOW

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th Empty Re: TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:46 pm

T:  Well, I’m gonna say thank you, I appreciate it, and Pam, DC, Ray and, and all the mods, and we’ve all grown up.  We’ve all grown through this together.  Again, it’s a once-in-a-lifetime event, you know that, that we’ll remember, hopefully be able to talk about and sit around and tell our grandkids about and, you know, ten, fifteen years Pam and DC will do a movie about it or she’ll write a book or somethin’ about the details of it, and it’ll be even that much more to people.  But you’re right, we’ve all learned a lesson in humility, I think, of taking care of our brothers and sisters first, and then more importantly learning that, you know, the world doesn’t revolve around us, ‘cause it just simply does not!

C:  Exactly.

T:  And, and I learned that a long time ago when I was in the military overseas, ‘cause even over there people think the world revolves around them, and I mean Americans overseas, you’re like, you know, it’s their country so we have to learn a little bit different things.  Over here during this process what I would hope happened and, and I’m hearin’ it is, is exposed people to more of the world, more of our own country and our own government, to make ‘em look at things a little bit different when they see news on the news, ‘cause news isn’t always the news, sometimes it’s just a script being read, and, and people need to understand that at some point.  I, I gotta throw an analogy in there real quick, okay?

C:  Uh-huh.

T:  I want you guys to know sports people will understand this.  Yesterday, yeah yesterday, Floyd Mayweather got stripped of his WBO title.  This was a undefeated fighter who got stripped of his title, he’s 49 and 0, 1 away from defending his thing for 50 and 0, which is a record.  They stripped him of his title for not paying a two-hundred-thousand-dollar fee, two hundred thousand dollars!  Okay, you gave the guy two hundred million to fight, and now you’re gonna take the title ‘cause he didn’t pay two hundred thousand dollars in time.  He didn’t pay it by Friday.  I’m like is that what you guys really think?  That’s what they put in the news, but I was readin’ it, is that what people really think is goin’ on?  I mean is that what just happened?  And, and fighters, again, sports people understand, there was no way to have another fight.  That fight wasn’t half as interesting as people thought it was.  There was issues, there’s (unintelligible), there’s something else goin’ on.  So now they have to create another scenario, another championship, another (unintelligible) over there to bring him back into the fold or they can’t pay him again, he can’t get number 50.  People just don’t understand the logic, but that’s business.  I’m gonna tell you guys, that’s business.  Five years ago or ten years ago before we even started this some people called me, tried to get me to invest some money in, in Mayweather, and then, he said, “You do realize the fight’s not happening in ninety days, right?  This’ll be four or five years ‘fore the actual fight happens.  We’re gonna do three or four fights,” I mean, he laid out the whole map, and guess what, it came out just like that.  Just like that!  So I said, but everybody always thought that next (unintelligible) we’re gonna give him this money, and him and Pacquiao hadn’t planned to fight for five years.  That was back then.  So don’t just pay attention to the news, know there’s somethin’ else going on.  Anyway, thank you.  I thank you for your insight and, and...for everybody else on the board and bein’ part of that.  And I hoped--I hope, Pam hope, Ray hopes, DC hopes and everybody who’s been a part of TNT--that we were able to give something to the people who needed it, wanted it or, or could handle it, ‘cause everybody can’t handle it.  And I gotta keep goin’ back to “A Few Good Men”, you know, you look at people and say, “You can’t handle the truth!”  ‘Cause everybody just can’t handle the truth!  They don’t wanna know!  Okay?

C:  That is so true.  That is so true. 

T:  Yeah.  So.  Okay, thank you very much, I appreciate, huh?  Did you have a....

C:  If you can figure out a way for us, some of us to have a, and I guess if we can do the site, now if we can’t do the, the affair, can’t we have a birthday celebration where we can all attend?  Since we can’t have the....

T:  You know, as much, much as we talk about it, I’m, I’m thinkin’--and I don’t have the NDA, guys, so I don’t know, and I can only go by what DC said--he said, “Tony,” well first he kept sayin’, “they’re not gonna let you do it, they’re not gonna let you do it!  They just don’t want you to do it!”  Then he said, “Okay, they’re talkin’ about it.”  So, and I don’t know where we’re at now.  But I mean just a party, just to get together, and we’re not gonna talk finance, we’re not gonna talk, I mean dinar of course, I won’t be able to say anything about dinar.  We won’t be able to talk about any of this, the details, but....

C:  We’ll have a friends-and-family day.

T:  Yeah, just a friends-and-family day, and if I don’t have that in Vegas, I am gonna have it certain spots anyway just, I don’t know, a family picnic, family party or (unintelligible), something.  And we have the two TNT sites that we’ll put it, or three TNTsuper, the superfantastic sites.  We’ll put it on ours or we’ll tweet it out, we’ll do something.  I just gotta see how far they let me go, okay?

C:  Okay, well, if I can do anything to help, I know you guys have been, everybody’s been overworked.  You have my contact, I’m good with, I’m fantastic with the phone.  But I’ll say Vegas-Carolina, Vegas-Carolina, Vegas-Carolina.

T:  Well, I’m definitely comin’ to Carolina, so you don’t have to worry about that much, so, ‘cause I’m comin’ home.  Okay, thank you!

C:  And you have, you gotta get gumbo anyway.

T:  That’s right, so I’ll be there.  All right, thank you.

C:  Okay, take care, and God bless.

T:  All right, a’ight.  Okay.  We’re at 501, good morning.

T:  How are you?

C:  I’m doing fine.  I’ll be a lot better when we’re able to, to get an RV, I’ll be a lot happier.  In fact, I actually bought my first dinar in 2004, and so when people said, “How do you stand it for that long?”  Actually when we purchased the dinar, we never thought that it would happen in a few years, we thought at least five or six years.  And then they said, “Okay, when they get the Parliament all settled and everything,” Maliki screwed things up.  So we’ve been waiting with baited breath since then.  But the reason why I called, not only to thank you, but to tell you that I purchased my dinar, and I haven’t heard anyone say anything about this, from a, a company called Safe Dinar, and they, they actually have sent me notices throughout the year whenever the amount would change.  We went from 1478, I believe, to 1166.  But anyway, it’s been over, well ten-and-a-half years, going on eleven years.  So I just wanted to put, I was very pleased with them, and if anybody wanted to purchase some, I know I got a notice the other day that they’re handling all the different kinds now, which originally they only handled just the dinar.  But just for, anyone’s interested, that’s all. 

T:  Okay.  Well thank you...

C:  Thank you so much.

T:  ...and congratulations on surviving this long, believe me, ‘cause I know it hasn’t been easy.

C:  It has not.

T:  And I bow down to you.  I’m tellin’ you, you’ve been in that long?  Absolutely.

C:  It’s been tough.  Just tough the last few years, that’s all.  But thank you so much.  Appreciate all the information that you give us.  Bye-bye.

T:  All right, thank you, and have a great day.  All right.

C:  Bye-bye.

T:  Okay, I gotta see what Pam’s sendin’ me.  ‘Cause for anybody who doesn’t know, she dictates my words as in...when I’m supposed to say it.  [Pause.]  Okay, guys.  All right.  I just was talkin’ to 501, right?  501, that’s who I was talkin’ to?

T:  Okay, thanks.  All right.  Guys, I am not, not, not, I am not telling anybody that the RV has all, well...has already happened today, that’s, and I’m not sayin’ it’s international or it’s public.  I will tell you guys yes it happened, they’ve been trading it globally for, for months now in the back system, everything else, according to the people that, that I (inaudible).  We do know the cards are done.  But I am not telling you when I hang up the phone or tomorrow or whatever they’re gonna announce this and go.  And this is what I’m really not telling, I’m telling you there, there is a plan and there is a time.  Okay.  But I’m not, and so I’m not talking code, I’m just talking.  And I’m telling you guys this for a reason.  There are still people out there who are trying to get you to give them their dinar.  Even today, “Give it to me and I can guarantee you a dollar or two dollars, ‘cause you know, that’s about all you gonna get.  Everybody else is gonna get 47 cent or everybody else isn’t gonna get paid for another month or two months.”  Guys, I don’t know that, so I know they can’t know that.  All right?  I know the, the, the plan right now is sooner rather than later, and I know the global actions and things that are coming on dictate sooner rather than later.  So...I talked earlier today to some of my intel people and, you know, we were talking group procedures again.  While groups might have a, a guaranteed rate or they might have something in, in writing already that we don’t know that’s really gonna work or not work...I actually see--and this is from my perspective, and it’s a pretty good perspective, okay--people who walk into the bank who have their own dinar in their own hands gettin’ paid a whole lot faster than a bunch of group people, ‘cause they gotta go through something that they’re not even aware of right now themselves before they can actually get the money transferred to their account, so.  And if we’re this close right now, it’s about to happen, keep your money in your pocket, so that’s what I would suggest.  Just my suggestion, that’s all.  Okay, 406, good morning.  No 406?  Okay, hold on.  I’m listening to the stock exchange, I gotta hear what this guy is saying.  Uh-oh, sorry.  [Pause.]  407?  407?  No 407?  Okay.  503?  No 503?  Okay.  916.

C:  Tony?  Hi, I’m doing good.  I have a question.  Do...if you’re on a trip, would it be smart to take your dinar with you as long as you’re within the United States?  Is there any problem with taking foreign currency in a carry-on in the, through the airport security?

T:  It shouldn’t be because there is no law against it, as long as you’re in the US.  Can’t take more than ten thousand out, so it shouldn’t be.  Now, I say shouldn’t because have people had issues goin’ through the airport?  Absolutely.  People I know personally, and I mean personally, have been pulled aside, have been pulled into the back room, have had their currency photographed and had to explain what it was, why it was, and, “Why were you tryin’ to hide it,” and on and on and on.  Other people with their documents there who actually don’t, ‘cause everybody don’t feel comfortable puttin’ it in a briefcase, this or that, or another, and we’ve actually had somebody with it and they tried to take the briefcase, “No, I gotta take it, show it to my supervisor.”  And, you know, they had to get real loud, they said, and indignant, and, “You’re not takin’ my currency nowhere that I’m not goin’,” but, so the supervisor came out to look at it, otherwise the person just wanted to take it in the back.  They said that’s not happenin’!  So there’s a lot of different scenarios that, that could come up, but you got your receipts for it, it’s your money, there’s nothing illegal about it, just know how to explain it.  And I think it was a month, month and a half ago, Ray or Pam could tell me where, we were hearing that TSA was actually being briefed and knowing that they should see this kind of thing more often.  Okay?

C:  Okay, so you’re, you’re saying take your receipts with you if you take the currency.  Which you’d have to have anyway to....

T:  I would!  I got this, yeah, I got this legitimately, it’s mine, this is my receipt, and I already counted.  I’d be telling ‘em, “And I already counted it,” so.

T:  (Inaudible) so none of it get missing, yeah.

C:  Exactly.  Okay, great.

T:  That’s what I would do.

C:  That was the question ‘cause, you know, these are vacation days and, and thank you very much.  I appreciate all you do, and Sacramento, Sacramento, Sacramento.

T:  Okay!  I’ll see you here!  This is 916!

C:  Yes, you will!

T:  I’ll see you here!  All right, thanks.  All right, bye.  Okay.  239.

C:  Good, good morning.  Thank you so much for taking the call.  I lost the first ten hours of it because the phone dropped it, and I tried again and I was hopin’ I’d get on.  I’m calling because we have a small group of people that have been investing in the dinar and trying to make plans for doing things to make projects that make a better world, and we were very concerned about one of the statements that came up on Monday’s call when you said the reserves have been cut off.  So we all tried to go out and find out information from the different currency brokers, and most of them say different things.  Some of them say that reserves are different than layaways and some of them call them options.  And the ones that we spoke to that we have purchased from say that they will still honor them and they haven’t heard anything about any cutoff.  Could you help us understand what that statement meant so that we wouldn’t be concerned?

T:  Oooo.  All right, wait, you got me on speaker or somethin’ ‘cause I’m hearin’ a echo. 

T:  Yes. 

C:  Oh, gosh.  No, I’m not on a speaker, I, I actually accidentally put it on a speaker.

T:  Okay.  I’m still gettin’ a echo.

C:  Well?

T:  All right, let me do this.  That’s all right, I’ll take care of it.  I’ll take care of it.  Okay.  So I had to mute her out so I could not get the echo.  You guys know this is a, a touchy subject right here, right now at this point in time.  So everybody is not affected by everything that happens, every single individual, so we can’t put everybody in a bubble.  I could say most likely this is what will happen or won’t happen or in most cases this is what will happen and won’t happen.  So we know there were several companies that have been shut down this year, that people had reserves at, options at or whatever they want to call ‘em that they’re probably not gonna see, I mean companies that were shut down.  We know there’s other cases...where people are goin’ through somethin’ and we don’t know how it’s gonna end up, just don’t think it’s gonna end up in time for you to be able to take advantage of it, that’s my personal...opinion, that’s all.  Nothin’ other than that.  There is no document or anything else saying that is the case.  It’s just my opinion and what, have to go through, so I’ve been trying to tell people to have a Plan B.  I know some other companies, which I do, which have reserve programs, option programs, whatever you wanna call ‘em, but I have been made aware of their strategy to pay out, which I’m gonna tell you I don’t agree with, didn’t agree with when I was told it, but I don’t think it’s gonna work out in your favor.  I didn’t say you’re not gonna get it, I just said I don’t think it’s gonna work out in your favor, and that’s just my opinion.  I wouldn’t do business with it because I didn’t like the way it was being done, the things that were being said.  So with that, each of you has to go back to whoever you got it from, whoever you’re working with, look at what they have.  Be smart like Ray said, we’d take this opportunity to download the exact instructions they gave you, what they said they would and wouldn’t do.  I would already have that done if I was you and have a Plan B, that, that’s all.  While I know we’ve all, you know, been doing this for two or three years and having reserves, doin’ all that, it, it was a great plan.  Somethin’ else you guys have to realize and know, years ago--and I mean years ago--we talked about it, and we said every time we discuss a strategy or somethin’ to do on one of these calls, they came back with a rule, law, change, or procedure that made sure we couldn’t do that.  Okay, just think about what I just said.  So that’s the name of that tune.  Okay!

C:  Thank you.

T:  All right?  Did you understand?

C:  Yes.  Thank you, and the reason that we, we did reserves, just like the rest of the people, a lot of them, is because it allowed us to expand further in what our holdings would be so that we could do more, because most of us aren’t wealthy and we have to find ways to stretch that money to accomplish the goals that we’ve had.  Some of the people that we did speak with guaranteed us that the ones that we still have they wouldn’t have any problem with delivering the goods to us.  We have dealt with people in the State of Florida because we are from the State of Florida, and we didn’t want to have to deal with issues involving income tax and other things from other states because we expected to go and pick up the currency after it’s paid for ourselves because we didn’t want to trust in FedEx or UPS or one of those during a time when a lot of that could be stolen.  I think that there may have been some that did not want to be as transparent as they should have been, and I believe those may have had the issues, but not all of them are bad and I’m glad that you were able to cover some of those issues and help us.  Thank you.

T:  Okay.  So here’s the thing.  All right.  All right, thank you, say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

C:  I just want to wish you all the best to have that event, and...in Vegas!  Or wherever else you end up going.

T:  All right, thank you. 

C:  Thank you, bye-bye.

T:  Okay.  Okay, guys, and I wanna say this here again.  Any vendor that you call, anybody that’s sellin’ dinar, reserving dinar and, and you ask ‘em those questions, I mean isn’t that we expect them to say?  I mean I don’t expect any of ‘em to tell you, “No, I don’t have it in the back room, I’m not gonna have it, you’re either gonna sell it to me or you’re gonna have a hard time gettin’ it.”  Or, “No, I’m not gonna be able to give it to you, you know, two hours after the call when they say it’s live.  It’s gonna take us ten days to get it to you.  It’s gonna take us fifteen days, and the market’s gonna go up and down and anything else.”  I don’t expect them to tell you those things, you shouldn’t expect it.  What you should do is have a Plan B in case that’s what the reality of it is or if you don’t get it, or they could say, “Hey, we said we were gonna give it back to you but, you know, we’re still plannin’, it’s just takin’ us sixty days ‘cause the market got cut off, this happened, now the, the inventory is low and we gotta sell some more to get some more to send you some more.”  There’s a whole lot of things happening in the background that you guys just aren’t aware of, and you’re not going through the step-by-step progression.  Again, I’m not tryin’ to be negative, I’m tryin’ to tell you guys have a Plan B, ‘cause I don’t know who’s going to do what.  I don’t know.  They may live up to exactly what they say they are going to.  You may be one of the first ones in there and everything is perfect and go.  But if not, I didn’t want you to panic, I want you to have a Plan B so you can still reach your goals.  Okay?  313.  313?  No 313?  Okay.  903, good morning.

C:  Is it me?

T:  Yes, it’s you!

C:  Well, that’s a big surprise, Tony.

T:  Okay!  Well, you dialed in, right?

C:  I’m almost speech, speechless.  My voice is not that strong today.

T:  Okay.  Want me to go to the next one?

C:  I had somethin’ to ask you but I don’t got, yeah, go to the next one. 

T:  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  Thank....

T:  Okay.  773.

C:  I’m good, Tony, how are you?

C:  Wow!  This is my first time actually getting on!  But what’d you do, go to the bottom and pick me up?

T:  I did not!  I actually came straight down the line today, so.

C:  Wow!  Less people...

T:  Right where you’re supposed to be.

C:  ...want the top or what? 

T:  Yeah.

C:  Well it’s good...

Ray:  Uh-oh.

C:  ...talking to you.  I just wanted to let you, just say thank you to you and DC and Pam and Ray and everyone.  I’m, I’m like to ditto what the lady said earlier.  These calls have really been a call for me to think, to really think, to really watch world events, you know, to get outside of my own little bubble of what’s goin’ on in my world.  So I appreciate that.  I appreciate that very much.

T:  Well, good!

C:  I don’t really have a question, but I would like to say far as--and maybe I shouldn’t say it because you haven’t said anything about it today--but I know (inaudible).

T:  You know what?  You know what, you cut out, we couldn’t hear you.  You know what?

C:  What?  I said I was gonna say something, I said, but then maybe I should say it, that’s, I have another call coming in but I’m not gonna answer it because they’re not important ‘cause I’m talkin’ to Tony, the one and only Tony, can you believe it?!

T:  Okay.  I can believe it.  But no, go ahead with the question, because I’m curious now.  What, what are they?

C:  I just wanted to let you know as far as Open Mic is concerned, Open Mic is closed.  Just like the forum is closed, Open Mic is closed, so stop throwin’ RayRen under the bus and throwin’ people at him when they ask about Open Mic, just simply say Open Mic is closed just like the forum is closed, it’s no big deal!

T:  Well, the forum is closed, but Open Mic is privileged I guess, so. 

C:  We are not privileged.  Open Mic is just a phone.  We are not, don’t, don’t be, don’t be throwin’ us under the bus!  We don’t need to be under the bus!

T:  No, no.  I will tell you guys, I, I really don’t know how, how Ray does it, I mean, ‘cause he’s...

C:  Oh my goodness.

T:  ...still talkin’ to me all day too, and we still do (inaudible)...

C:  Oh, my goodness, and the last few days...

T:  ...(inaudible) to people and...

C:  ...I mean he has been practically twenty-four hours.  I mean, I don’t know how he does it either.  But it’s good.

T:  Me either!  But one o’clock in the morning, I mean it’s nine, ten here, I’ll call him, “You’re on Open Mic?”  He’s like yep!  I’m like man!  I don’t know how he can do that all day long.  But he does all day long!  He’s, I’m thinkin’ somebody else (inaudible), so.

C:  Yes, yes he does.

T:  Yeah, you guys can definitely appreciate him, I’m tellin’ you.

C:  Oh, we do.  We do, I mean...

T:  ‘Cause, I mean, he’s workin’ it like crazy.

C:  ...even though he talks about the women, he calls us hens.  And he talks about us, but....

T:  Hens?!

C:  Yes.  We, we, we appreciate him.  But don’t tell him I said so.

T:  Okay.  All right.

C:  Don’t tell him I said so, because, you know, I have to give him a hard time.  I’ve, I’ve met him and his lovely wife and his, I’m, I’m in Chicago.  Oh, that’s another thing!  Every time you talk about crimes in the world, Chicago is the first city out of your mouth.  You cut that out!  They have murders any, everywhere else, so...you always throwin’ Chicago under the bus, too. 

T:  Well, Chicago is the closest thing to Iraq.

C:  Why, ‘cause we Chiraq?

T:  That’s what they call it!  I mean, I got people for years...

C:  That is what they call it.

T:  ...that’s what they call it, Chiraq!

C:  Oh, it is sad, though.  For all you prayin’ people, really keep Chicago in your prayers, ‘cause there was so many murders here over the holiday weekend it was just sad.

T:  And, and, and still they talk about Iraq!  You know, and that little blip on the news here, I’m like, are you kiddin’ me?  You know how many people were killed in Chicago this weekend?  Nobody’s bringin’ that up, but anyway.  Okay.

C:  Leave us alone.  And when you think about Chicago, just lift up a prayer.

T:  That’s right.  We have to....

C:  But I’d just like to give a, a shout-out to Pam.  I, I’ve, I’ve communicated with her once or twice on the chat room, and a shout out to RayRen and my Chicago sister, OMC, my Nancy and Josie32, just a shout out to everyone.  And thank you...

C:  ...so much, Tony.  I appreciate you.  Keep up the good work.  Hopefully this is our last call, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Thank you.  All right.  And hopefully this is our last call.  Okay, 936, good morning.

C:  Pretty good.  Yes, has there been anything new on any kind of exchange procedures that you have?

T:  Nothing new on the procedures, I don’t think, as far as...the, the public is concerned, if that’s what you’re lookin’ for.  You mean goin’ to the bank, the phone numbers, who, who’s supposed to go in.  Yeah, we haven’t received anything on that at all.

C:  Right.  But what I was wondering, if there’s a, if the chance comes out that you’re not able to make a call and it’ll just direct somebody to the website, or are you gonna be able to put a tweet any, you know, anything in that nature on that.

T:  Again, guys, I don’t know.  There’s part still want us to do a 15-minute recorded call and give you the information and, and do it that way.  There’s somebody who just wants us to put up a static site, “Here’s the numbers to call,” you know, for it to go through.

T:  So one of those two ways or direct them to a site.  But, and then at one point when, when they’re ready do a, a big notification to everybody to go see it.  So I don’t know, they’ve changed everything in last week, two weeks, and gone back and forth and, you know, over the holidays, over the Fourth of July holiday they had a very different scenario that was supposed to take place over those holidays, over those three days, and that didn’t happen.  And even though, you know, it was laid out there and here, this is what we wanna do, this is what we wanna start, it never happened, so now we don’t know what might happen.  Well, I, I don’t think we should have to wait for the weekend again, but maybe we do.  I don’t know.  I don’t think we had to wait, they wanna do a Friday morning announcement, Saturday, I don’t know, maybe they do.  So there’s a weekend plan and there a middle-of-the-week plan, you know, sometime-during-the-week plan which I think were very different plans. 

C:  Okay, I just didn’t want, you know, everybody to be left out in the cold on this thing and the site, site go down and everybody say, “Oh, my God, what’s the number to the bank.”  On a different note....

T:  If the site goes down or we go static, they should have a number for you to call I think.  All right?

C:  Okay.  All right.  With the situation now with Greece and...Iraq, I mean Iran, so would it be safe to say that irregardless of what happens with the talks in Iran or whatever else happens with Greece, that will not affect their time to roll this out?

T:  I, I think...it absolutely did have an effect on it; I don’t think it will have an effect.  It did have an effect, and...is having an effect, so let me put that.  It did, last week.  It is having an effect right now.

T:  I don’t think we will be affected by the time they are supposed to conclude.

C:  Okay.  All right, then!  Well, we’ll just hang on and wait.  Hang on and wait...

C:  ...just like bein’ in the military.

T:  There you go, hurry up and wait!  That’s what we do!  Thank you, sir.

C:  (Inaudible) I did it for six years, and thank you, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and I sure hope to, to see you there.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Okay, we got 210, good morning.  210?  No? 

C:  Tony, Tony, Tony!

C:  I’m fine, Tony.  Tony, I need to ask you a question, and I really enjoy your program.  I have...

T:  Okay.

C:  ...I wanna buy a home for my father-in-law and mother-in-law in another country.  Is it feasible to exchange in my country here, the states, and take the money in their currency to their country to buy the home?

T:  I don’t know what, country is, but I do know it was the plan of some of the exchangers to let you change, exchange in another country’s currency.  I don’t know, you would have to call the bank, and actually they should be able to answer that question for you right now.  Call the Currency Department, say, “Hey, I want to exchange it from this to this, do you guys do that?”  They said yeah, or, “Can I change one foreign currency for another?”  I mean, that shouldn’t be any secret.

C:  ‘Cause I been listening to you for a while, and you, and you kept on, you and DC kept on saying you cannot take five hundred thousand out of the states--dollars--you cannot exchange five hundred thousand within six months.  And my concern was since I’m not, I’m, I’m just gonna pay my bills, but I wanna make sure my in, my father- and mother-in-law, they’re elderly people, they live in a, in a ranch out away from medical, and I’m tryin’ to get ‘em closer to a community that has medical.  So that was, I was gonna probably need about four hundred grand to, to exchange into Colombian money to buy them a home in the city because they’re very expensive over there.  And I didn’t wanna do anything that might piss off the doorman, like you know how it is.  Just, I wanna do the right thing, believe me.  I’m a hundred percent disabled, I’m bedridden, and I just wanna make sure that he’s get, they, that we can find some way to help them.

T:  Okay.  First of all let me clarify for you, okay?  All we said was they said I was not to move more than five hundred thousand through a wire because it could get delayed.

C:  Oh, okay.

T:  Homeland would have to approve it, anything else.  Any money being moved out of the country, the very same way, especially the first thirty, sixty, or ninety days.  They don’t mind if you write a check, get a Cashier’s Check, do an electronic transfer with your card.  That’s all trackable and can be done.  They just don’t want you gettin’ it in in that first thirty days, wiring to somebody else, wiring to somebody else, now they gotta go and look at the whole history of it, and that could cause you problems.  That’s what we were briefed on.  Okay?

C:  Oh, sure, I understand.  And Tony, I appreciate everything you’ve done.  I’m a, I’m a retired Marine and, and I really appreciate what you do.  You’re helpin’ a lot of people, especially us veterans that have no, I’m not a computer whiz.  I, I am on the phone listening to you all the time because you’re the only lifeline I have. 

T:  Okay.  Well we appreciate it, I appreciate you bein’ here, I mean, and that was always just our goal.  Let’s see how many people we can help and get, get through this, so thank you, sir.  Appreciate that.

C:  Well thank, thank you, and God bless all of you.

T:  All right, we’re goin’ to Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  And San Antonio, San Antonio!

T:  All right, bye.  Okay, hold on.  So Pam sent me a message here, and as usual I don’t know what that is.  Tony can call a 425 or 206, so, what is that 425 or 206.  I don’t see a 4....Oh, that’s gonna be 425?  Or 405.  Or a, these guys said they don’t never get to get on the call ‘cause they’re on the West Coast, which I’m on the West Coast, but they don’t get up early enough to...I don’t see anybody with their hands up with any of those numbers, so...no 206, oh 206.  The last number.  You mean the person who just called in three minutes ago?  That’s the one?  I’m like...really, you just called in three minutes ago and you want me to come all the way down here and select you?  Hello, 206?

C:  Hi, Tony, is that me?

T:  That is you!  Yes.

C:  Wow!

T:  You happen to be the only 206 on the board, so how was that?

C:  And I don’t even know Pam.  Pam is not talking about me, but sorry about the one that got missed. 

T:  Okay!  What’s goin’ on?

C:  Hey, Tony, I just wanted to say I, you know, we’re out here in Seattle and we’re all waitin’ for this thing to go, too, and I keep runnin’ into the naysayers, and yesterday was a bad day for me, but you know my faith is strong and I believe in what you’re doing, and hopefully I see you in Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Now my one question was, Tony, have you done that recording for that 15-minute call yet?

T:  I have not done the recording, and I don’t even know...I was gonna say what they scared of, but anyway, no I haven’t done the recording, guys.  I haven’t done it, I haven’t received the package, any of that, so, because...then they would, I guess they assume I would come and tell you guys.  But I know how to keep a secret in real life, but anyway.  But...

T:  But they won’t, so.  No, we have not done a recording.  So I don’t know if we’re gonna do a recording.  I don’t know if we’re gonna do a live call, whatever it is, but I’d like to do a live call before the recording, and they might not want me to do that.  I, I don’t know.  We just don’t know what the plan is, so we’re just gonna work with them, do everything the best we can, try and help you guys.  Our goal is, you know, to help you guys get the best information you can to make it as smooth as possible for you, ‘cause we’re already gonna have it, so, all right?

C:  So one final question.  Are we gonna see or hear from DC at the end of this whole thing?  I mean will he come on a call with you?

T:  You know...I don’t know.  It depends on, I would think it depends on...you know, what he’s doin’. 

C:  Okay.  Well, we hope to hear from him.

T:  I know, I know he wants to say, say good, goodbye to everybody, and it, I mean he actually, he’s supposed to be on the last call.  I don’t know if he’ll come on a call before then, but he’s definitely supposed to be on the last call, so we’ll see how it works out, okay?

C:  So we’ll hear, we’ll probably hear from him by Saturday then?

T:  I hope you hear for, from him by five o’clock this afternoon if you wanna put it that way!

C:  Yes.  That works too. 

T:  But hopefully so!

C:  Thanks, Tony!

T:  All right, thank you, have a great day.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

C:  Uh-huh.  Yeah.

T:  Okay, guys.  Just so everybody knows, Pam sent me a text, 425, 506, that was the only one, I just went down the whole list.  There are no 425s with their hands up, no 506, that was the only one.  So Pam did what she was supposed to, I did what I was supposed to, and on the next call Pam’s probably gonna get, yeah, 206, that’s what I just talked to, 206, sorry.  But that was the only one there!  There, there aren’t any more.  I’m lookin’.  I, I just talked to Connie right there, so there’s nobody else.  Sorry.  Anyway, Pam, let’s call this a day.  I have nothin’ but good news, we’re watchin’ what’s goin’ on.  The market’s supposed to open up between 2:45 and 3:00.  Hopefully there’s some good news there.  They did give an explanation of why it’s closed from the President of the New York Stock Exchange, but I was talkin’ to you guys so I didn’t really get to hear the whole thing, but it doesn’t matter, everything that we’re concerned about is good.  Pam?

Pam:  Yeah, I did watch that a little bit, Tony, and he didn’t say anything really.  Said, you know, the same things you could (inaudible) on the ticker all along is that it was internal and it was nothing, it wasn’t hackers or, you know, anything like that and it’s supposed to be up, you know, shortly, before the close today.  So that’s really interesting.  As you said, the, the timing on that’s really interesting, and we have a lot to look forward to and so let’s, we’ve said it all, we’ve said it a hundred times, you guys know it.  As daz says, you know it in your knower, so just go to what you know, take your time, and you’ll do the right thing!

T:  All right, Ray?

Pam:  Ray?

Ray:  Well, regarding the stock thing, I’m gonna stick to what I told you guys on the call prior to this one, and in the end you shall see.

T:  Okay. 

Ray:  To everyone else, continue to enjoy this When-Am-I-Gonna-See-It Wednesday!  The best is yet to come.

T:  Okay!  Well, all right, guys.  We appreciate it, appreciate everybody being here, and if you guys wanna talk, ask questions or anything else, you have to raise your hand ‘cause that’s the only way your number comes up to the top when I do that in order for me to, to pick you, come on.  Other than that, I think we’re havin’ a great day, we’re havin’ a super week--and this is just Wednesday--we’re havin’ a super week.  The stars are aligned, everybody’s happy.  Things are being moved, shaken, scheduled, set up for the firing gun to go off, and we just need to wait and see what moment in time that’s gonna happen.  Today, tomorrow, Friday, over the weekend, all good days.  And again, everybody has been told at this point be ready so you don’t have to get ready.  That’s what they’re actually being told, “Be ready so you don’t have to get ready so this thing will go when it’s supposed to.”  So, best news I’ve gotten in a looong time is at the level they’re being told to be ready, so let’s see what happens.  All right, enjoy the rest of your days, guys, I’m gonna enjoy mine.  And I’ll call you soon as I can!  All right, thanks.  Bye.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th Empty Re: TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:45 pm

Man that pile is pretty high and deep ... watch out for crapvalanches ... Vegas, Vegas, Vegas TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th 2350219667 TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th 2350219667 TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th 2350219667 TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th 2350219667 TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th 2350219667

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th 2805820865  TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th 2805820865  TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th 2805820865  TNT TONY FULL CC NOTES for July 8th 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum