Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Tuesday Night Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Jester's Tuesday Night Chat

Go down

Jester's Tuesday Night Chat Empty Jester's Tuesday Night Chat

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:28 am

Jester's Place:

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY HOT, HUMID, AND SWEATY TUESDAY.... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] THE BRICS WAS SUPPOSED TO COMMENCE TODAY... WAITING ON SOME NEWS ON THAT TO SHOW UP...

[Jester] AND HAPPY TUESDAY PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS... LOL

[Jester] IT IS TACO TUESDAY ISN'T IT?

[Jester] IF NOT I BOUGHT TACOS ON THE WRONG DAY

[diditrvyeet] Jester in my break room at work the tv was on and a financial show was talking about china's stock market tanking....have you seen or read any of that and have something you can share on the bigger global picture? Sorry I only caught a minute of the discussion.

[Jester] diditrvyeet HAD BEEN GOING ON SINCE LAST WEEK... BUT THEY ARE STILL UP FOR THE YEAR... IT IS A CORRECTION...

[Jester] VERY VERY RECENT INDICATIONS FROM SOURCES... LIKE AN HOUR AGO... ARE THAT IT IS BEING MANIPULATED SOMEHOW...

[Jester] WE WILL HAVE TO SEE WHAT THE STORY ON THAT IS...

[Jester] BUT IT LOOKS LIKE A FEAR SELL OFF.... AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS... SOME PEEPS MAKE A TON OF MONEY...

[diditrvyeet] Jester wow..always something these days...i appreciate it

[Jester] THE SHEEPLE ARE GOING TO FOLLOW THE FLOCK....AND THEY USUALLY GET FLEECED....

[Jester] SOMEONE IS MAKING MONEY ON IT... I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT....

[diditrvyeet] Jester what is that guys name that likes to bet short on stocks etc that backs all the liberal causes...a multi billionaire...maybe he is linked?

[Jester] diditrvyeet THERE ARE A FEW... SOROS IS THE BIGGEST...

[diditrvyeet] Jester george soros is whom i was thinking

[Jester] diditrvyeet FOR SURE...

[Jester] BRICS Bank open for business

[Jester] The long-heralded New Development Bank (NDB) or the BRICS Bank officially commenced business on Tuesday with the first meeting of its board of governors in Moscow.

[Jester] The NDB with about $50 billion in capital to invest in public infrastructure will compete with institutions where the US has considerably more influence—organizations such as the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund.

[Jester] The agreement was signed by the bloc’s five members — Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa — on July 15 last year during the sixth BRICS summit.

[Jester] THE REST IS BLAH BLAH BLAH.... BUT OPEN FOR BUSINESS IS IMPORTANT.... NOW WE WILL SEE WHAT THEY DO.... http://thebricspost.com/brics-bank-open-for-business/#.VZyYr_lVhuk

[Jester] NOW... YOU WILL LAUGH AT ME AGAIN.... BUT I AM THINKING THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN... SO LAUGH IF YOU LIKE... BUT I BET I HAVE THE LAST LAUGH..

[diditrvyeet] is the sand running a little faster in the hour glass now

[Jester] Greece may apply for BRICS bank, but not discussed officially – Putin's aide

[Jester] The issue of Greece joining the BRICS bank hasn’t been officially discussed, one of President Putin’s top aides Yuri Ushakov told RT, Vesti and Ria, commenting on media reports that Athens had been invited to join the institution.

[Jester] REMEMBER I TOLD YOU A COUPLE WEEKS AGO THEY HAD BEEN INVITED...

[DEVINEHEALTH] Jester wow

[Jester] Rumors about Greece possibly joining the bank emerged ahead of the leaders of Russia, China, Brazil, India and South Africa preparing to launch their own development bank at a the seventh summit of the organization in Russia’s Ufa later this week.

[TxBikerLady] Jester yep

[diditrvyeet] Jester indeed you did

[Jester] NOT DONE YET... BUT IT DOES NOT TAKE A LOT MORE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL TO SEE THIS COULD SAVE GREECE...

[Jester   http://rt.com/business/272083-russia-greece-brics-ushakov/

[hoot2602] Jester BRIC's is a positive step. Do you ever hear anymore about the TRN?

[Jester] IF IT WAS A VEGAS LINE I WOULD BE BETTING GREECE IS IN THE BRICS SHORTLY.... HAHAHAHA
[DEVINEHEALTH] Jester could this be a big domino falling?

[Jester] DEVINEHEALTH NOT REALLY... GREECE IS A DISTRACTION... THE BIG PICTURE IS AT THE IMF AND AIIB...

[Jester] HOWEVER... GREECE MAY BE AN INDICATOR... IF THEY JOIN THE BRICS WHAT DOES THAT TELL YOU?

[Jester] THINGS ARE CHANGING ON THE GLOBAL SCALE TO THE EAST... HIDE AND WATCH....

[diditrvyeet] Jester power is shifting

[Jester] diditrvyeet YES IT IS... PLAN B IS HAPPENING RIGHT BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES...

[Tinkerbell] Jester the USA dont want this to happen I read that they are scrambling around right to stop that not that they will be able to

[Jester] Tinkerbell THE US IS DONE...

[Tinkerbell] Jester yes it looks that way.

[PollyP] La garde sure switched her position after the vote. It was quick

[Jester] YOU GUYS TAKE IT EASY... WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW..

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum