Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES

2 posters

Go down

Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   Empty Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:26 am

THANKS TO THUNDERHAWK AND PAPAJ FOR DISCUSSIONS AND PICS! 

AS I STATED IN "RIDE THE PAINTED PONY," CHINA IS IN A PROCESS OF LOWERING ITS STOCK MARKET PRICES SO THAT THE YUAN CAN INCREASE IN VALUE.

CURRENTLY, CHINA HAS HALTED TRADING ON 1300 COMPANIES WHICH IS 43% OF THEIR MARKET. HOPEFULLY THEY WILL FIND A STABILIZATION POINT SOON!
~~~

Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   713807308
THIS IS WHY I WAS COINING THE PHRASE OF CREATING THE NEW "GLOBAL REALITY VALUE"!! ONCE CHINAS' MARKETS CAPITULATE OR FIND ITS "GLOBAL REALITY VALUE", THE YUAN WILL RISE INVERSELY TO THEIR STOCK MARKETS! 

THIS WILL ALLOW THE NEW "GLOBAL REALITY VALUE" TO BE ESTABLISHED!

ARE THE U.S. MARKETS STARTING TO BE AFFECTED BY GLITCHES OR CHANGES COMING RELATED TO THE NEW ASSET BACKED SYSTEM ? NYSE HAD TROUBLE TODAY! MMMM 

REALIZE THAT ALL COUNTRIES WILL HAVE ASSETS ABOVE AND BELOW GROUND TO HELP VALIDATE ITS CURRENCY VALUES, 

BUT TRADE CONTRACTS WILL ALSO HELP DETERMINE THE NEW "GLOBAL REALITY VALUE" TO COUNTRIES CURRENCIES!

LATE LAST NIGHT WE SEE ALL SECRET NEGOTIATIONS ARE NOW COMPLETE BETWEEN THE U.S. AND VIETNAM, PER OUR PRESIDENT!
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   842001653
HE SAID THAT THIS AGREEMENT WILL BRING SECURITY TO THE U.S. WHY? 

80% OF THE CONTRACTS IN VIETNAM WILL BE SETTLED IN DOLLARS! WOW! NOW THATS SECURITY FOR THE DOLLAR. 

VIETNAM WINS TOO BECAUSE PRICING ON THOSE CONTRACTS HELP PAY FOR A STANDARD OF LIVING FOR ITS' PEOPLE AS WELL! 

THIS WILL BE A MAJOR TRADE PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN THE TWO COUNTRIES!

OBAMA ALSO SAID THAT VIETNAM IS MOVING FROM ITS PAST HISTORY INTO A NEW ERA! IN MY OPINION THAT MEANS THEY WILL STAND ON THEIR OWN WITH A CURRENCY OF THEIR OWN AND WILL BE LOOKED AT AS AN EQUAL PIER A P GLOBAL PARTNER! MMMMMM 

WHOEVER CONTROLS TRADE CONTRACTS, CONTROLS CURRENCIES AND VALUE! 

WELCOME TO THE NEW NORMAL!
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   417004546
WATCH WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE WORLD FINALLY LEARNS THAT NEGOTIATIONS ARE DONE WITH GREECE AND IRAN. ISN'T IT FUNNY THAT THEY BOTH KEEP GETTING EXTENDED TOGETHER? MMMM

REALIZE WHEN 700 MILLION BARRELS OF OIL PER DAY (BASED ON ANALYSTS), START TO HIT WORLD MARKETS. 

IT WILL BE LIKE A BOMB TICKING AND READY TO BLOW IN JUST A FEW WEEKS AS BLACK GOLD, (THE UNIVERSAL CURRENCY), BEGINS TO SATURATE MARKETS WORLDWIDE!

A NEW GLOBAL LANDSCAPE WILL DEVELOP FOR BLACK GOLD!

THE SAME WILL BE TRUE FOR OTHER INDUSTRIES IN ALL COUNTRIES! CAN I QUIT NOW? SLAP! NO! GET BACK TO WORK DOC, FOCUS! OK, SORRY!
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   674965467
FROM WHAT I HEAR THE U.S. CAR MARKET IS GOING TO GET HURT HERE AS WELL AS COAL AS I MENTIONED EARLIER. WHAT WILL IT BE IN CHINA, RUSSIA, UK? 

MMMM EVERYONE WILL LOSE AND GAIN SOMETHING!

SOON THE WORLD WILL BEGIN TO RESHAPE ITS' SELF BASED ON THESE NEW TRADING AGREEMENTS AND CONTRACTS! WHEN MIGHT THAT START? MMMMM

OCTOBER IS THE NEW FISCAL YEAR, IS IT NOT? MMMMM

I MIGHT BE DING DONG DOC BUT IT SEEMS THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO HAVE MONEY IN THE "ASSET BACKED BANK" BEFORE YOU PAY BILLS WITH THE NEW SYSTEM, IF YOU CATCH MY PROVERBIAL DRIFT! LOL

8@8, DOC

Timeline of China's attempts to prevent stock market meltdown
SHANGHAI

The Chinese government has taken a series of steps since late June to stave off a crash in its stock markets, which plunged nearly 30 percent over the previous three weeks since touching a peak on June 12, hit by tight liquidity conditions ahead of the quarter-end and uncertainty over the central bank's easing policy.

** June 27 (Saturday) - China's central bank cuts guidance lending rates and trims the amount of cash that some banks must hold as reserves, in a move widely interpreted as mainly a step to support the slumping stock market.

** June 29 - Markets continue to crash. The state-backed provider of margin financing, China Securities Finance Corp, publicly says that the risk of margin trading is controllable and margin calls are relatively small.

Later in the day, China says it will allow pension funds managed by local governments to invest in the stock market for the first time, potentially channeling more than 1 trillion yuan ($161 billion) into the equity market.

The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) issues a statement, attacking pessimists for "talking down" the Chinese market and economy, urging investors to remain calm.

Rumors swirl about pending policy interventions, including a freeze on IPOs, official instructions to institutional investors not to sell shares, and the implementation of a stamp tax on share sales to dissuade selloffs. None are confirmed although some companies announce share purchasing plans. The securities regulatory continues to approve IPOs.

Benchmark indexes shrug off the monetary easing to end down over 3 percent after a day of see-saw trade, leading domestic media to call it "Black Monday". The Shanghai Composite Index closes down 3.3 percent.

** June 30 - Rumors spread that some overseas and domestic institutions had deliberately sold short to damage the market.

China's Financial Futures Exchange denies rumors that foreign investors, including Goldman Sachs, have been shorting Chinese stocks using index futures.

Primary indexes post a sharp recovery in afternoon trade to end up over 6 percent, the CSI300 index's best single-day gain since 2009. SSEC closes down 5.5 percent.

** July 1 - Stocks tumble again, surrendering much of the previous day's sharp gains to end down around 5 percent. After markets close, the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges announce plans to lower securities transaction fees by 30 percent from August.

Key indexes plunge again, surrendering much of the previous gains. SSEC closes down 5.2 percent.

** July 2 - The CSRC announces relaxation of rules on margin trading before market open, lowering threshold for individual investors to trade on margins and expanding brokerages' funding channels.

The CSRC announces setting up a team to look into illegal manipulation and investigate cases if needed.

Key indexes end down sharply. SSEC down 3.5 percent.

** July 3 - China Financial Futures Exchange (CFFEX) suspends 19 accounts from short-selling for one month, sources with direct knowledge tell Reuters.

Benchmark indexes slump again despite the regulator's efforts to stop the slide. SSEC loses 5.8 percent.
** July 4 (Saturday) - China's top 21 securities brokerages pledge to invest at least 120 billion yuan ($19.33 billion) collectively to help stabilize the country's stock markets.

Twenty-eight Chinese companies planning to list on the country's stock exchanges say they would suspend their initial public offering plans.

** July 5 (Sunday) - China state-owned investment company Central Huijin Investment Ltd says it has recently purchased exchange-traded funds (ETFs) to support the market and will continue to do so.

The CSRC announces that People's Bank of China (PBOC) will inject liquidity directly to the state-backed margin finance company to stabilize the tumbling stock market.

** July 6 - Main stock indexes open up more than 7 percent on the rescue measures, but give back most gains during the day to close up 2.4 percent. Companies continue to rush to halt trading in shares.

** July 8 - Chinese regulators come out with another series of support statements and measures, most of them in the morning before market open, in particular raising margin requirements for short positions taken against the small-cap CSI500 Index, and making it easier for insurers to buy blue chips. The CSRC warns of "panic" and "irrational selling" in the market.

At this point more than 40 percent of listed companies have successfully requested trading halts.

SSEC closes down 6.75 pct.

China's tumbling stock market showed signs of seizing up on Wednesday, as companies scrambled to escape the rout by having their shares suspended and indexes plunged after the securities regulator warned of "panic sentiment" gripping investors.

Beijing, which has struggled for more than a week to bend the market to its will, unveiled yet another battery of measures to arrest the sell-off, and the People's Bank of China said it would step up support to brokerages enlisted to prop up shares.

The CSI300 index .CSI300 of the largest listed companies in Shanghai and Shenzhen closed down 6.8 percent, while the Shanghai Composite Index .SSEC dropped 5.9 percent.

~~~

Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   9300809_orig
With nearly half the market on a trading halt and another round of margin calls forcing leveraged investors to dump whatever shares could find a buyer, blue chips that had been supported by stabilization funds earlier in the week bore the brunt.

"I've never seen this kind of slump before. I don't think anyone has. Liquidity is totally depleted," said Du Changchun, an analyst at Northeast Securities.

"Originally, many wanted to hold blue chips. But since so many small caps are suspended from trading, the only way to reduce risk exposure is to sell blue chips."

More than 30 percent has been knocked off the value of Chinese shares since mid-June, and for some global investors the fear that China's market turmoil will destabilize the real economy is now a bigger risk than the crisis in Greece.

"Also, the ripple effect from the market correction has yet to show up," wrote Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts in a note. "We expect slower growth, poorer corporate earnings, and a higher risk of a financial crisis."

Commodities markets reflected growing concerns about the broader health of the world's second largest economy, with copper prices falling to a six-year low, Shanghai nickel futures sliding by their 5 percent daily limit, and oil falling toward $56 a barrel, near a three month-low.

TRADING HALTS

More than 500 China-listed firms announced trading halts on the Shanghai and Shenzhen exchanges on Wednesday, taking total suspensions to about 1,300 - 45 percent of the market or roughly $2.4 trillion worth of stock - as companies scuttled to sit out the carnage.

RELATED COVERAGE

› Major shareholders of Chinese companies pledge not to sell shares during market slump
› Chinese brokers woken from global dreams by market emergency
With so many small-cap companies sheltering on the sidelines, the ChiNext growth board .CHINEXTC, which has seen some of the biggest swings in valuations, fell a modest 0.8 percent.

The plunge in China's previously booming stock markets, which had more than doubled in the year to mid-June, is a major headache for President Xi Jinping and China's top leaders, who are already grappling with slowing growth.

Beijing's interventionist response has also raised questions about its ability to enact the market liberalization steps that are a centerpiece of its economic reform agenda.

China has orchestrated brokerages and fund managers to promise to buy billions of dollars' worth of stocks, helped by a state-backed margin finance company which the central bank pledged on Wednesday to provide sufficient liquidity.

The securities regulator said the Securities Finance Corp had provided 260 billion yuan ($41.8 billion) to 21 brokerages, though that sum is only 40 percent of the amount of leveraged positions that investors have cut since June 18.

RETAIL INVESTORS

Unlike other major stock markets, which are dominated by professional money managers, retail investors account for around 85 percent of China trade, which exacerbates volatility.

"It's uncommon to see so many shares posting consecutive daily limit falls, and the index futures swinging so wildly," said Wang Feng, CEO and founder of hedge fund firm Alpha Squared Capital Co and a former Wall Street trader.

"It's a stampede. And the problem of the market is that all the players move in the same direction, and are too emotional."

A surprise interest-rate cut by the central bank at the end of June, relaxations in margin trading and other "stability measures" have done little to calm investors.

The barrage of official commentary and new support measures continued throughout Wednesday's trading session, without visible effect.

Deng Ge, a spokesman for the China Securities Regulatory Commission, said in remarks posted on its official channel on Weibo, China's version of Twitter, that there had been a big increase in "irrational selling" of stocks.

Government agencies also announced that insurers would be allowed to by more blue chips and urged major shareholders and top executives to buy their own shares.

But the market sell-off has extended beyond the mainland, with Chinese stocks on U.S. exchanges falling as much as 6.1 percent on Tuesday, according to the Bank of New York Mellon index of such securities .BKCN.

Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index .HSI fell 5.8 percent, with shares of Chinese brokerages taking a heavy beating.

"Investors are extremely unimpressed with their sudden conscription into national service, and you can see that in their share prices," said Matthew Smith, a strategist who covers the China financials sector for Macquarie.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/07/08/us-china-stocks-idUSKCN0PI04Q20150708

China contagion poses risk to HKEx growth strategy
Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   3640222_orig
As contagion from China's stock market rout spreads to Hong Kong, the local bourse's long-touted strategy to help China liberalize its markets is looking increasingly like a double-edged sword.

Chinese stocks dived again on Wednesday, despite a series of interventions by Beijing to try to prop up the mainland markets, which have lost more than 30 percent in value since mid-June.

Initially resilient, Hong Kong's Hang Seng index .HSI has also taken a beating, tumbling around 16 percent from its peak in April and wiping out all its gains for the year.

Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing's (0388.HK) own share price has fallen around 34 percent since it peaked in late May.

HKEx, which holds a monopoly in stock trading in the city, enjoys a special status as China's preferred partner to help open up its capital markets - a position long considered a unique advantage.

But the dramatic reversal in HKEx's fortunes after a record-breaking rally earlier this year fueled by the launch of a landmark "Stock Connect" trading link with Shanghai, suggests HKEx's exposure to China's reform agenda has its downside.

“The stock exchange has benefited immensely from the many connect schemes that have taken place over the last year. 

Now they find themselves at the center of this sell-off primarily because of concern of a sharp drop in volumes and the likelihood of further China market reform schemes being put on ice," said one investor in HKEx stock.

This week, Goldman Sachs and Mizuho Securities downgraded the stock, citing an expected slide in trading volumes. Turnover in Hong Kong, a key determinant of revenues, has declined from the peaks of nearly HK$300 billion ($39 billion) per day when Stock Connect trading exploded in April to nearer HK$200 billion as of Tuesday.

"The volumes overshot, and expectations overshot, and now they are coming down to earth,” said James Antos, an analyst at Mizuho.

HKEx said the opening up of China's capital markets still represented Hong Kong's "biggest opportunity".

"Our vision is to become the leading international exchange for China and a leading exchange for international investors. We are leveraging our China connectivity to become a truly global marketplace," it said in a statement.

HKEx management has talked up a series of other China-related projects, including a Shenzhen Connect, bond connect, commodities connect, and related futures products.

These projects now look very uncertain as the mainland rout puts the brakes on Beijing's reform agenda, with many market insiders speculating the planned autumn launch of Shenzhen Connect may be delayed until next year.

Jonathan Ha, chief executive of Red Pulse, a Shanghai-based markets research firm, said bringing Shenzhen online could potentially lift mainland stocks, but added: "It would also bring the potential of a very public disappointment if there is little to no demand. That, on balance, does not seem worth the risk."

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/07/08/us-china-stocks-hkex-idUSKCN0PI16020150708
U.S. Stocks Tumble as China Equities Rout Spurs Growth Concern

The Standard & Poor’s 500 Index fell to a four-month low amid concern that China’s equities rout will hurt growth in the world’s second-largest economy, and Federal Reserve minutes indicated officials acknowledged the potential risks from overseas crises.

Raw-materials, banks and semiconductor shares were among the worst performers. Alcoa Inc. slid 5.1 percent during regular trading before reporting results. Bank of America Corp. and Citigroup Inc. sank more than 2.6 percent. Apple Inc. and Yahoo! Inc. slumped at least 2.4 percent while Intel Corp. declined 1.3 percent.

The S&P 500 fell 1.7 percent to 2,046.68 at 4 p.m. in New York, its lowest close since March 11. The Dow Jones Industrial Average lost 261.49 points, or 1.5 percent, to 17,515.42, a five-month low. The Nasdaq Composite Index declined 1.8 percent. About 7.3 billion shares traded hands on U.S. exchanges Wednesday, 14 percent above the three-month average.

“All the attention is on China and Greece right now,” said Ninh Chung, who helps manage $20 billion for corporate accounts at Silicon Valley Bank in San Francisco. “The bigger focus will be China. As we see markets decline I think there will potentially be spillover effects into other markets, just given how large the Chinese economy is.”

The New York Stock Exchange halted trading for 3 1/2 hours because of a computer malfunction, forcing traders to route orders elsewhere. The suspension, lasting from 11:32 a.m. to just after 3 p.m., dropped the largest U.S. share platform out of the network of trading systems that make up the American equity market.

Members of the Federal Open Market Committee “mentioned their uncertainty about whether Greece and its official creditors would reach an agreement and about the likely pace of economic growth abroad, particularly China and other emerging market economies,” according minutes of June 16-17 meeting.

Fed Minutes

All members but one “indicated that they would need to see more evidence that economic growth was sufficiently strong” before raising interest rates. Fed officials in June forecast they would raise rates twice this year, while lowering their outlook for subsequent increases. 

Since then, global markets have been shaken by the rising risk of a Greek exit from the euro and a rout in Chinese stocks.

China’s market plunge has raised concerns about a broader impact on global economic growth. The country has unveiled new market-boosting measures almost every night over the past 10 days as policy makers seek to maintain confidence in the nation’s leadership and prevent a crash from weighing on economic expansion.

President Xi Jinping’s government is ramping up efforts to combat the rout as policy makers seek to maintain confidence in the nation’s leadership and prevent a crash from weighing on the weakest economic expansion since 1990.

China, Greece

Meanwhile, Greece is working against the clock on a package of proposed reforms to convince European leaders headed by German Chancellor Angela Merkel that it can keep the euro. The country has until midnight Thursday in Brussels to present measures to reform its economy and cut spending in exchange for a new European bailout.

Greece’s financial crisis and now China’s equity market slide have diverted attention from U.S. economic data and the path of the Fed’s monetary policy. The S&P 500 is down 4 percent since its May record.

“The convergence of China as well as Greece is putting risk takers on their heels,” said Chad Morganlander, a money manager in Florham Park, New Jersey for Stifel Nicolaus & Co., which oversees about $170 billion.

Earnings Season

Earnings will also bring investors more data to consider. After the market closed, Alcoa, the largest U.S. aluminum producer, reported second-quarter earnings that missed analysts’ estimates after aluminum prices fell amid surging exports from China. 

Shares rose 0.5 percent in after-hours trading as of 4:59 p.m.

Results from Johnson & Johnson, JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Intel Corp. are all due next week. Profit at S&P 500 companies contracted 6.5 percent in the second quarter, analysts’ estimates compiled by Bloomberg show.

“I think what’s really important for earnings season is not so much what happened in the second quarter, but what the guidance looks like,” said John Canally, chief economy strategist at LPL Financial Corp. in Boston. “Is there impact from disruptions in China? Is there impact from the European economy? We’re going to be watching those two things really closely.”

GM, Chipmakers

The Chicago Board Options Exchange Volatility Index added 22 percent to 19.66, its highest since January. The gauge, known as the VIX, rose 20 percent last week, the most in five months.

All of the S&P 500’s main groups declined, with nine of the industries down more than 1 percent. Phone companies, consumer discretionary, raw-materials and energy all dropped at least 1.8 percent.

Alcoa posted its worst slide since March to lead declines in materials shares before unofficially kicking off the earnings season. Miner Freeport-McMoRan Inc. lost 4.4 percent, falling more than 3 percent for a third day, to a six-year low.

General Motors Co. fell 5.1 percent to its lowest this year, while Ford Motor Co. lost 3.2 percent, also to a 2015 low. Auto-parts maker Delphi Automotive Plc slumped 6.9 percent, its biggest drop in more than three years.

Semiconductors extended their losing streak to a third day, with Qorvo Inc. and Skyworks Solutions Inc. down at least 4.8 percent to pace declines. The Philadelphia Stock Exchange Semiconductor Index fell 2.6 percent, down 12 percent from a June peak.

United Continental Holdings Inc. lost 2.7 percent after a router malfunction caused a computer fault that disrupted travel for thousands of the airline’s fliers. The Dow Jones Transportation Average fell 2.2 percent, the most since Jan. 30, to its lowest since October.

China Exposure

Energy shares in the S&P 500 dropped with oil as crude fell on speculation a supply glut will linger at the same time investors shun risky assets amid the Greek crisis and Chinese stock selloff. Chevron Corp. decreased 1.8 percent, while Transocean Ltd. and Phillips 66 declined at least 3.6 percent.

Wynn Resorts Ltd. fell 6.5 percent, and Yum Brands Inc. lost 3.1 percent to a two-month low. Both companies derived more than 50 percent of their revenue from China during fiscal 2014, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

The iShares China Large-Cap exchange-traded fund, which tracks the FTSE China 50 Index, sank 7.2 percent to its lowest since November, and its biggest drop in since Jan. 2009.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-08/u-s-index-futures-tumble-with-asian-equities-as-miners-decline

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   Empty Re: Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:47 pm

Backdoc wrote:CHINA IS IN A PROCESS OF LOWERING ITS STOCK MARKET PRICES SO THAT THE YUAN CAN INCREASE IN VALUE.
No idiot, China is doing everything in it's power to shore up it's market and prevent the bubble from collapsing. With their real estate market already in the tank, a market crash would be disastrous to their long term plans to develop a consumer based economy.

HE SAID THAT THIS AGREEMENT WILL BRING SECURITY TO THE U.S. WHY?

80% OF THE CONTRACTS IN VIETNAM WILL BE SETTLED IN DOLLARS! WOW! NOW THATS SECURITY FOR THE DOLLAR.

Really? Vietnam has a GDP of 171 Billion, the US GDP is close to 17 TRILLION, roughtly ten times that of Vietnam ...

WATCH WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE WORLD FINALLY LEARNS THAT NEGOTIATIONS ARE DONE WITH GREECE AND IRAN. ISN'T IT FUNNY THAT THEY BOTH KEEP GETTING EXTENDED TOGETHER? MMMM

No they haven't and no they have nothing to do with each other. MMMM

REALIZE WHEN 700 MILLION BARRELS OF OIL PER DAY (BASED ON ANALYSTS), START TO HIT WORLD MARKETS.

IT WILL BE LIKE A BOMB TICKING AND READY TO BLOW IN JUST A FEW WEEKS AS BLACK GOLD, (THE UNIVERSAL CURRENCY), BEGINS TO SATURATE MARKETS WORLDWIDE!

A NEW GLOBAL LANDSCAPE WILL DEVELOP FOR BLACK GOLD!

The current daily production world wide is about 10 Million BBLs, 700 BBLs per day would flood the market creating a glut and causing oil prices to plummet. Black gold would become cheap as dirt.

I MIGHT BE DING DONG DOC BUT IT SEEMS THAT YOU WOULD WANT TO HAVE MONEY IN THE "ASSET BACKED BANK" BEFORE YOU PAY BILLS WITH THE NEW SYSTEM, IF YOU CATCH MY PROVERBIAL DRIFT! LOL

No may to it, you are well past ding dong, Doc .... well on the way to full blown crazy ... or maybe you're just a liar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   2805820865  Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   2805820865  Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   2805820865  Backdoc -- CONTRACTS TRADE AND CURRENCIES   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum