Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies

5 posters

Go down

TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies Empty TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Highlights of Tony's CC.  Updated as the call progresses
Tony dealt with the rumors that continue to make the rounds about him.  He's never owned a Bar-B-Q place or a shopping mall and he and his wife live together not in two seperate houses.
Tony:  We are all set guys.  Everything is moving along.  Everyone is happy.  Greece has added pressure to the situation.  
 All currency sales are down.  They have put fear into people.  They accomplished their mission right here at the end.  None of this is by mistake.  It’s by design.
CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony:  It could be days before Ramadan ends  . . . or hours from now. . .  People not anticipating hours from now.  Could be Friday morning. Plan is for it to happen prior to that date (end of Ramadan).
How many times have they stopped trading on NYSE this year alone? Look at those dates.  FTC watching it. WH watching it, but nobody is doing anything about it.  Saying not a cyber attack. Saying it's not from the outside. Nobody is saying why. Just something to think about. Let's keep it at that.

Release Plan:  Tony:  The plan was in place for the next couple of days.  They don't want to affect other trading boards.  Euro is up.  Gold is up.
Tony:  I AM NOT saying the RV happened today.  We do know the cards are done. I’m telling you there is a plan.  Not talking code.  Just talking.  Still people out there who are trying to get you to give them your dinar.  Saying give you a Dollar and you’ll only get .47.  I don’t know that so they can’t know that.
GROUPS:  Tony:  While groups might have guaranteed rate or something in writing already that we don’t know will work or not.  I actually see from my perspective, seeing people walking into the bank with dinar in hand getting paid a whole lot faster than groupies.  They have to go through something before the money will be in their account.  (Tony has mentioned paymasters previously - that with a group the money is paid to the paymaster and the individual will have to get their money from the paymaster - how, when, etc the paymaster pays it out is usually in the contract)
IRAQ:  50,000 dinar coins were to come out on Saturday and 100,000 dinar coins in November.  They are not to be circulated by the public but to be used as payments by contractors, high end payments.

• Baghdad - all of Baghdad is not paid at this moment.  Cards loaded working sporadically, not consistently but to all be activated at the same time.

INTERNATIONAL:   

• Greece:  Tony thinks it did have an affect on the RV.  He did not spell out how he thinks it affected it.
  • Mexico paid off the IMF.  Tony did not know where Mexico got the money.   (I have read where Puerto Rico paid their bill when they said last week they could not. - Where did they get the money?)   
  • Rates:  All four currencies are still on the board to go through.  Dinar is a little higher than $3.91, Dong, .47;  ZIM still in the .11-18 range and  Rupiah, $1.08          

UNITED STATES:   

• ZIM payout limitation structure changed.  I heard Tony say, "the 500 M, or a billion.. the 20, 50, or 100 year payout."  It was unclear if he was saying 500 M ZIM or 500 M Dollars.  
  • Financial Planning:  Do Legacy planning: plan for the long term, for the next generation.  Tony:  People with money plan for the next 10 - 20 years ahead of time.
  • Reserves:  Caller asked Tony to explain his statement Monday that, "reserves had been cut off."  Tony:  Everybody is not affected by everything that happens.   We know there are several companies that have been shut down this year that people had reserves at.  Other cases where people are going through something and don't know how it will end up. . . is my personal opinion.  So telling people to have Plan B.  I know other companies that have option/reserve programs but I don't think their option to pay out will work out in your favor.  Just my opinion.  I don't like the way things are being done.  Be smart.  Have instructions downloaded and have a plan B.  (Have it clear they have the actual currency in reserve, exactly when you will receive it, etc.)

EXCHANGE Procedures:  Nothing new.  Plans are either of two:  Tony does a 15 minute recorded call or we are directed to a website.  Tony does not know what will happen.  He said there is a weekend plan and a middle of the week plan.  Tony:  Before the site goes down or static we should have an 800# for you to call.  DC is definately supposed to be on the last call.  I hope I hear from him by 5 tonight.  LOL!

• Wiring funds in first 30 days following exchanges has a $500,000 limit. Amounts above that will be looked at by Homeland Security.  Previously we were told the senders accounts/funds could all be frozen if that amount was exceeded. Tony:  You can always write a check for more.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:
TONY:   Markets are to open between 2:45 and 3:00 pm.  President of NYSE gave good explanation of why it was to open up.   I didn't hear it.
PAM:  He said it was internal, not hackers and be up shortly before the close today.  Timing on that gets interesting.  We have a lot to look forward too.  Your ready.   You know it in your knower.  Take your time and you’ll do the right thing. 
RAY:  Refer the stock thing.  In the end we shall see.  Continue to enjoy the “when am I going to see it Wednesday.”
TONY:  Appreciate everybody being here.  I think we are having a great day.   Having a super week.  Stars are aligned.  Everybody happy.  Things  being moved, shaken, setup for the event to go off.  We are just waiting to see when that happens.  Tomorrow, Friday, over the weekend.  Everyone being told, “be ready, so you don’t have to get ready.  
Best news I’ve gotten in a long time is the level they are being told to be ready.  I’ll call you as soon as I can.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies Empty Re: TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies

Post by MOJO5759 Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:54 pm

Tony's calls are getting weaker and weaker. Only listen to parts to remind self why I left his over nad over "should have happened yesterday but will for sure tomorrow. I have cc notes of him saying same words verbatim from 2011. Found it interesting his statement today that it was advisable for him to disappear after RV for his safety. Maybe he is preparing his cult for when he starts his vacation you know where.....lol

MOJO5759

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:39 pm

Hope the vacations starts soon.  But no sentencing date on the court docket....YET!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:57 pm

Unbelievable ... just when I thought his lies couldn't get any lamer .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies 2805820865  TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies 2805820865  TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies 2805820865  TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:37 pm

From Pam the other day----Tony, look at the email I just sent you---We have a special guest listening----Will not tell you who----But I think it was the COCK A ROACHES----

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:16 pm

Ya know I may be wrong, but it is stinking the back of my mind that ole Phony was hawking reserves a while back ... just sayin ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies 2805820865  TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies 2805820865  TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies 2805820865  TNT Wednesday Call Notes/Lies 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:00 am

Yep, I do remember something like that Kevin.  He was advertising and pushing full steam ahead.  Not to worry, he will plea bargain that off also. 
Wonder who he ratted out this last time.  Bet he has less friends now.  That is the trouble when you are a felon - eventually all you know are felons.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MOJO5759 Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:45 am

Waiting for that caller to say Vegas,Vegas,Vegas? How bout Leavenworth,  Leavenworth, Leavenworth

MOJO5759

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum