Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday Round Table 7-8-15

2 posters

Go down

Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 Empty Millionday Round Table 7-8-15

Post by RoyBoy Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:01 pm

Millionday: WELCOME TO ROUND TABLE EVERYONE
Millionday: GOOD TO SEE ALL OF YOU
Millionday: WE HAVE SOME BIG NEWS TO LOOK AT TODAY

Millionday: Trading was halted on the New York Stock Exchange in the late morning because of a technical issue.

The halt occurred at about 10:30 a.m. this morning.
The exchange said in a statement that it was experiencing a "technical issue" that it was working to resolve as quickly as possible.
Before trading was halted, U.S. indexes were lower as investors worried about China's ability to stem a stock market slide.

Millionday: NOTE -- TECHNICAL ISSUES -- NY STOCK EXCHANGE DOWN

Millionday: The Dow Jones industrial average was down 215 points, or 1.2 percent, to 17,561.
The Standard & Poor's 500 gave up 24 points, or 1.2 percent, to 2,057. The Nasdaq was down 73 points, or 1.5 percent, to 4,924.
European markets were broadly higher as talks continue on Greece's debt woes.

Millionday: SO IT SEEMS THAT GREECE DOES NOT WANT TO PAY THEIR DEBTS ---AND WHILE WATCHING CLOSELY -- TECHNICAL ISSUES DEVELOPED -- HMMM

tman23: China was down 1,456 last night....... they have lost 3,000 in 2 days........ As we have said...... June was the end of the road......we are seeing the effects..... Most only attribute Iraq to Iraq.....but there is a currency war of mass extremes going on ...and they are not telling us the full story.......But all the signs are coming to the front

Millionday: THE NEWS SURE HAS BEEN VERY GOOD AND TRANSPARENT LATELY -- GOOD POINT TMAN
=====================================

Millionday: Suggested the economic and investment commission in Parliament on Wednesday, the recovery of the dinar exchange rate against the dollar after the judiciary to overturn the terms of the public finances of the country's budget, including the decision to cap the sale of foreign currency.

Millionday: NOTE -- PARLIAMENT CALLING FOR A RECOVERY EXCHANGE RATE

Millionday: The drafters member Abdul-Salam al-Maliki said in a statement responded to Twilight News, that "set aside the Federal Court for a number of the general budget items added by the House of Representatives especially those related to determining roof sell the currency from the central bank is the right step and will contribute to the local currency support against the dollar."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CAP ON CURRENCY SALES HAS BEEN RETURNED TO THE CONTROL OF CBI ACCORDING TO REPORTS

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: He added that "the discretion of the parliamentary finance committee to add some material on the budget was a step which, according to certain estimates to stop the depletion of hard currency and to stop money laundering but were not successful step was deterring than positive."

He continued by saying that al-Maliki, "the central bank need to provide liquidity of the local currency to the Ministry of Finance to provide the salaries of employees and retirees as well as the existence of a deliberate policy to keep the market price."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CALL IS BEING MADE TO OPEN BUDGET AS WELL --SALARIES ETC

Millionday: RETIREMENT BENEFITS ARE REPORTED TO BE LOADED ON SMART CARDS

Millionday: He pointed out that "any actions or judgments for whatever reasons in the conduct of the central bank measures if objectively not been studied in all respects from the concerned authorities Vsaneks negatively on the economic and financial reality in the country which is what happened in the high exchange $ 100 price to more than 140 000 dinars earlier. "
Maliki said that "those materials that have been revoked by the court there were opposing them on the day of the vote on the budget, but what happened that the majority overshadowed the logical opinion was passed, therefore, the step of the Federal Court to overturn those materials are constitutional, valid and will contribute to support the currency against the dollar."

Millionday: SO AS WE HAVE READ MULTIPLE TIMES -- CBI IS TO CONTROL THE ECONOMIC TOOLS AND ALSO RELEASE THE VALUE AND INTERNATIONAL RATES ETC -- IT IS THEIR JOB

quicktolegit96: QUESTION IS ARE THEY GONNA DO IT LOL?bluedog: with the shut down of the Chinese exchange this morning, and the reported cyber attack on NYSE, Dow, European Parliament this morning, and the alarms going off in my phone regarding, I'm concerned this may effect security issues in Iraq.

Millionday: EFFECT MARKET SECURITY ?

bluedog: and CBI efforts, yes.
bluedog: Has Iraq put in place electronic security to protect themselves is the question.

Millionday: I SAW TECH ISSUES FOR NEW YORK --- AND IT SEEMS MOST MARKETS ARE IMPACTED BY ONE THING OR ANOTHER TODAY -- IMO IT WAS EXPECTED ANYWAY AS THEY WATCHED FOR CONFIDENCE IMPACTS DUE TO GREECE AND CHINA ETC --

Millionday: THEY REPORTED THEY HAVE THE MOST ADVANCED AVAILABLE

bluedog: OK. This may get bumpy.

Millionday: IT HAS BEEN PRETTY BUMPY ALREADY -- LOL
=====================================

Millionday: NOTE -- WHOOPOW -- READ EVERY WORD

Millionday: He stressed the economic and investment commission member of the parliamentary proof Mamouri, Sunday, that the current legislative term will see the passage of the new investment law.
Mamouri said in a statement the agency / information / copy of it, that "the Commission has received the economy and investment has been in the past period on the completion of the new investment law, which includes legislation and laws attractive for investors with a focus on the theme of the single window in the granting of investment licenses."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE INVESTMENT LAW SHOULD BE PASSED BY PARL THIS SESSION

Millionday: He said that "the government should not rely on the state budget on the source of yield and one which is oil, which we put in a great financial embarrassment during the current year due to falling prices," noting that "the multiplicity of sources gives flexibility to the economy of the country as he frees from dependence on oil in the budget General "

Millionday: NOTE -- DIVERSITY THROUGH INVESTMENT WILL ADD TO THE MARKET AND SUPPORT THE BUDGET WHERE INTENDED

Millionday: SO AS WE KNOW THE INVESTMENTS WILL BRING IN MARKET DIVERSITY AND MINIMIZE THE RELIANCE ON OIL ALONE --

Millionday: LOVE IT

pinklady: When is the current session over?

Millionday: IT STARTED ON THE FIRST -- I WILL HAVE TO LOOK
Millionday: I WILL BRING THE AGENDA AND SCHEDULE TONIGHT PINK
Millionday: I BELIEVE IT WAS CHANGED SO WILL CHECK HUN
===========================================

Millionday: Announced the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary adoption of mediation between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to contain the recent crisis on the application of the oil agreement signed between the two sides.

The committee member said Tariq friend's (IMN) said that "the Oil and Energy Committee asked for the meeting with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi for his remarks and the details of the dispute with the province regarding the oil agreement, and then move on to the Kurdistan region to meet with officials there also and see the comments on the oil agreement."

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE TRYING TO FORM MEDIATION FOR THE OIL AGREEMENT APPLICATION -- WHOOPOW

Millionday: TARIG>>
The friend added that "the Commission has asked the parliament speaker Salim al contact with the Prime Minister and set a date to meet next week, to take charge of the Commission announce the results of the meetings between the two sides revealed the defaulting in the implementation of the oil agreement."

And that "the Commission, which will meet with al-Abadi and officials in the Kurdistan region will be impartial from political affiliations and will be neutral in defining the problem and the solutions."

Millionday: NOTE -- APPEARS AS IF MEDIATION IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE AND MEETINGS ARE EVEN SCHEDULED -- GREAT NEWS

Millionday: The Ministry of Natural Resources in the Kurdistan region recently sold for about 13 million barrels of oil during the month of June in isolation from the federal government by having to pay the expenses of oil companies in the region.
The ministry said in a statement that "the region produced last month 17.00013 million barrels, of which 12.00074 million barrels of areas of the region, and 4.00039 million barrels of Kirkuk province, fields, sent to the Iraqi National Oil Company 4,000,493 thousand barrels, through the Turkish port of Ceyhan, and the provincial government sold the remaining private behaving. "

Millionday: NOTE OBVIOUS CONTROVERSY -- BUT GREAT TO SEE POSSIBLE RESOLVE THROUGH MEDIATION

Millionday: THESE MEETINGS ARE TO TAKE PLACE THIS WEEK THROUGH NEXT

jtank: comment --they talking HCL ?

Millionday: ERBIL AGREEMENT AND PORTIONS OF HCL APPLY THAT THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON IMO
Millionday: OIL AGREEMENT THAT THEY SIGNED NOT LONG AGO
===============================

Millionday: THIS IS A WHOPPER I HAD TO SHOW YOU

Millionday: Sources close to the current Government that Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi is the Vice President's son arrested Ahmed Nouri al-Maliki.

The sources said ((today)), "on Monday evening, the strength of the current Prime Minister, Ahmed Al-Maliki against the backdrop of a complaint from one of the women experiencing harassment and many pressures to approve a sexual relationship with him.

The sources added that "Brian abducted son of this small woman for 10 days but it rejected their association with illicit relationship.

Millionday: NOTE -- MALIKI`S SON ARRESTED

Millionday: The sources noted that "this woman is a professor at al-nahrain University is a widow living in the green zone long and annoying many time former Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

Ahmed Al-Maliki has several precedents and abusive behaviour in time Governments of his father as well as the existence of suspicions of corruption much with his right

Millionday: WOW

daytrader: Which son is in prison in Jordan?

Millionday: I THOUGHT IT WAS THIS ONE --
Millionday: SO NOW NOT SURE -- SMILE

TBOP.tbobity.tbob: it was his sisters brother lol

Millionday: MAY TURN OUT TOP BE A FAMILY EVENT ACCORDING TO REPORTS
=========================================

Millionday: The Central Bank, on Tuesday, that loans for small and large projects was launched early July, and the highest loan worth 50 million dinars to be repaid within three years and possible to extend the duration to four years, while economists stressed that these loans revive the economy but "Not enough to remove it from its slumber."

Millionday: NOTE -- LOOK AT THE AMOUNTS

Millionday: THE HIGHEST IS 50 MILLION ? WOW

Millionday: A member of the Board of the Central Bank, Majid picture, in an interview for the "long" that "loans for small and large projects launched the beginning of July present by private banks which provided her the central bank with the amount of loans that will be given to entrepreneurs." 
He added that "there are many FAQ on the loan, which is that higher loan given is 50 million Iraqi dinars, and for the payment of this loan three years be possible to extend the repayment period to four years. " 
He said the "central bank has interest rate of 7 per thousand and the Department of bail 8 per thousand", adding that " payment and give benefits Tndmha private banks, which in turn are determined by the beneficiary of these loans and the person who deserves the receipt of the loan. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THE LOANS ARE STILL EXPECTED TO BEGIN IN JULY

Millionday: He said the picture that "these loans goal is economic development, where it is hoped to contribute to a large movement in the Iraqi economy, which has suffered from the recession due to lower oil prices and the impact of the Iraqi budget and landing heavily. " 
For its part, an expert on economic affairs peace Sumaisem said in a statement the "term" that "these loans is an important step to revive the economy, especially that he was suffering from a deep recession suffered in the past time, especially with the suffering of the lack of liquidity that suffer the state of it. " 
She added that "this thing we need to do to pump shipment operation to save the Iraqi economy, and that the launch of these loans and small economic projects, an initiative to give the shipment to revive the Iraqi economy, as it is hoped to contribute to moving the wheel of the economy."

Millionday: NOTE -- LOANS ARE EXPECTED TO MOVE THE WHEEL OF THE ECONOMY -- SO STEPS BEING TAKEN ARE TO REVIVE THE ECONOMY -- IMO -- ALL AT ONCE

Millionday: She Sumaisem that "this project is an attempt to restore economic life back into the Iraqi market through the activation process joints of the economy, as well as the revival of effective demand in the market," asserting that "these loans are just a small seed of success and can not be relied upon heavily to restore economy. " 
The Central Bank of Iraq, announced on Tuesday (June 19, 2015), the launch trillion dinars for private banks to finance small and medium enterprises loans, and increase the share of dollar sales for banking companies and foreign transfers, and pointed to the development of measures to to address the lack of liquidity in some banks.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE LOANS WOULD JUST BE ONE STEP OF CBI`S PLAN ---(SMALL SEED OF SUCCESS)

Millionday: The governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords in a press statement earlier that "the aim of this project is to achieve economic and social development and support for small and medium-sized economic projects and run with outstanding skills the workforce." He explained "that" the amounts to be allocated to projects in target sectors (industrial, agricultural, housing, commercial, educational, health, tourism), "pointing out that" all Iraqi private banks covered by this decision for those who wish to work out. "

Millionday: SO THE TARGET SECTORS ARE ALSO THE DIVERSITY SECTORS THEY HAVE BEEN WORKING TO ATTRACT INVESTMENT AND ALSO WORK ON THEIR OWN MARKET POTENTIAL GROWTH FOR THE REQUESTED DIVERSITY -- SMILE

Millionday: VERY INTERESTING NEWS
======================================

Millionday: President Fuad Masum, on Wednesday, with the US ambassador to Iraq, Stuart Jones, political and security situation and the path of the bilateral relations between the two countries, praising the American and international support for Iraq in its war against terrorism, while Jones stressed his country's support to the efforts of the completion of the reconciliation "real ".

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS WAS TODAY AND IS CONFIRMING THE RECONCILIATION CONFERENCE BEING CLOSE AS WELL IMO

Millionday: NOTE -- AND THE SFA BEING COMPLETED ALL AT ONCE AS WELL

Millionday: She said the presidency in a statement in the statement I followed "the obelisk," The infallible "received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad, this morning, US Ambassador Stuart Jones," indicating that "During the talk about the political and security situation and the path of the bilateral relations between Iraq and the United States meeting , and the support provided to Iraq in the framework of the strategic agreement between the two countries . "

Millionday: She added that "were also discussed necessary for the success of the national reconciliation mechanisms," pointing out that "President infallible highlighted the overall efforts in this area, especially since there is international interest in the issue being one of the important pillars of the consolidation of civil peace . "
He stressed infallible according to the statement "the need to strengthen relations between the two friendly countries", praising at the same time as the "American and international support for Iraq in its war against terrorism, and to contribute to the relief programs and rehabilitation of displaced persons and displaced people throughout the country . "

Millionday: NOTE -- WOW THIS IS GREAT NEWS -- ESTABLISHED RELATIONS AND AGREEMENTS

Millionday: For his part, reiterated the US ambassador "his country's support for Iraq in response to the terrorist organization Daash, and continue to provide necessary assistance for the displaced," stressing "the United States to support the efforts of President infallible in the completion of true reconciliation ".
It was considered infallible, in (January 21, 2015), articulated the issue of national reconciliation in the Iraqi arena, as he emphasized that the success of the reconciliation process requires solutions.

Millionday: GREAT NEWS

Swan2013: are the SFA and Reconciliation needed before or after rv. I know its huge for the people...

Millionday: THE MARKET AND TRADE AGREEMENTS WITHIN THE SFA HAVE BEEN IN THE NEWS AS VERY SOON -- AND THE PEACE AGREEMENT ETC IS A HUGE CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN BAGHDAD (RECONCILIATION) SO I DONT KNOW IF BEFORE OR AFTER -------OR ----------ALL AT THE SAME TIME

Millionday: REMEMBER THE MARKET ECONOMY IS PART OF THE CONSTITUTION AS WELL

quicktolegit96: DID THEY ASK FOR BUDGET TO BE OPENED AS OF RIGHT NOW? SO... WHAT IS UR THINKING

Millionday: THEY NEED THE BUDGET OPENED FOR THE PROJECTS THEY ARE DISCUSSING

BGG Millionday: Everyone stay tuned for a commentary on THE BLOG regarding the President of The United States speech (yesterday) and how it ties into everything being talked about right here...

BGG Millionday: I have been stewing on this for almost a full day now - you will all like...

BGG Millionday: Market economy, trade agreements, SFA, etc, etc...

Millionday: THANK YOU BGG --LOOK FORWARD TO IT

horsegal: any word on Maliki and his trial?

Millionday: NOT THAT I HAVE SEEN OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL REPORTS

JR67: Is there a recorded Pres. Obama speech available?

Millionday: I DONT KNOW
Millionday: IT IS ALWAYS RECORDED THOUGH SO SHOULD BE AVAILABLE ON THE GOV SIGHT

deberry: An earlier article mentioned largest loan being 50 million Dinar. At current rates thats equal to 40 thousand plus USD. Not much of a loan, Do you think they are speaking of loan size after a revaluation?

Millionday: THEY STATED THAT WAS THE LARGEST AMOUNT AND TO BE PAID BACK IN THREE YEARS OR MAYBE FOUR -- SEEMED VERY SMALL TO ME TOO

Millionday: THEY ARE TO BEGIN OR EXPECTED TO BEGIN IN JULY

Millionday: EVERYONE KEEP EYES OPEN IN BLOG FOR BGG `S COMMENTARY -- IT WILL TIE ALOT OF THESE REPORTS ON THE US DELEGATION TOGETHER FROM TODAY AND RECENT DAYS ETC --

Millionday: WE WILL SEE EVERYONE TONIGHT AT NEWS TIME
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 Empty Re: Millionday Round Table 7-8-15

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:55 pm

Thanks for the warning....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 2805820865  Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 2805820865  Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 2805820865  Millionday Round Table 7-8-15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum