Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Millionday Round Table 7-6-15

Go down

Millionday Round Table 7-6-15 Empty Millionday Round Table 7-6-15

Post by RoyBoy Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:47 pm

Millionday: Hussein al-Tamimi Tgb stressed expert in the agricultural sector d. Abdul-Hussein al-Hakim, the importance of economic diversification, which represents the natural way to sustainable development, noting that the agricultural sector one of the most important sectors with a strong foundation helps to economic stability in the event of fluctuations in the global economy, such as lower oil prices in the global markets.

Millionday: NOTE -- IT WAS MADE CLEAR A LONG TIME AGO THAT THE GDP IN IRAQ NEEDED DIVERSITY -- THEY HAVE DONE WELL

Millionday: He said the "morning" on the sidelines of an economic seminar that achieve the best tempos in economic development is in agricultural investments modern projects for medium and large as well as small agricultural projects for the agricultural sector of important economic site after the oil sector, pointing out that the sector is on the achievement of food security and increasing non-oil commodities exported only The rate of contribution in the formation of GDP in 2013 does not exceed 4 percent at current prices and 6.9 percent at constant prices even though he possesses the hands of labor and agricultural land and irrigation water.

Millionday: NOTE -- AGRICULTURE DIVERSITY IS THE BEST WAY -- KURDISTAN DOES NOT HAVE A LOT OF FOOD -- AS WE KNOW --- ALSO IRAQ IS KNOWN FOR DATES --- THE MARKET IS EXPANDING IN AGRICULTURE AS WELL -- SMILE

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY DID CARRY HIGH 90S IN OIL PRODUCTION -- SO IT HAS CHANGED ECONOMICALLY

Millionday: He said if the oil resources concentrated in the construction of development projects through the investment of these resources as ideal , especially in the agro-industrial projects, to have been achieved breakthroughs in the production of agricultural commodities raise the percentage contribution of the agricultural sector in GDP to high levels are important stability of the national economy factor.

Millionday: NOTE -- DIVERSITY IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR THEIR GDP AND WE HAVE READ REPORTS OF DEMANDS TO ADD MORE THAN JUST OIL RELIANCE FOR THE COUNTRY`S ECONOMY -- AND DEVELOPMENT ETC

Millionday: And the basics of private sector development capabilities strategy Hakim said: It is the development of the private sector capacity which require the development of essential among which the organizations of farmers and farmers working on economic grounds adopts the task of developing professional and scientific abilities of examples of actors organizations are cooperatives and banks, as well as abandoning the progressive state interventions in the market to remove the distortions occurring in the effectiveness of the supply and demand law.

Millionday: NOTE A MARKET ECONOMY IS THE SUPPLY AND DEMAND

Millionday: NOTE -- UNDERSTAND THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE EXPECTED ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
Millionday: SMILE

Millionday: He pointed to the importance of put intensive programs for farmers and farmers, especially young people and women, including for the development of professional, scientific and administrative abilities, and exchange of visits between them and their colleagues in developed countries. As well as directing the private sector towards the adoption of things development and new technologies and investment factors of production and accessories available on their farms and the development of cottage industries and the application of quality and global health requirements. And the involvement of agricultural producers in drawing plans, programs and legislation for the agricultural sector.

Millionday: NOTE -- WE READ A REPORT ABOUT MANY IRAQIS BEING EDUCATED OUTSIDE OF IRAQ AND ASKED TO RETURN FOR ITS DEVELOPMENT --- FOR NEW TECHNOLOGIES ETC -- AND REMEMBER CHINA AS WELL AS MANY COUNTRIES HAVE MADE IT CLEAR THAT THEY WILL BE EXPANDING INTO IRAQ AS WELL -- THIS WILL ADD DIVERSITY AS WELL TO THEIR GDP REQUIREMENT --REQUEST --ETC

Millionday: Hakim focused on the axis of confidence between state agencies and employees of the private sector to build, especially in the field of application instructions and legislation, and the transfer of technology and the provision of liquidity through subsidized loans (low-interest or interest-free) without determine the upper roofs and activate the three frozen laws: the customs tariff, product protection, consumer protection, as well as rural development through the private agribusiness industries.
In the legislative side of the importance of standardization of agricultural tenure laws and the creation of the Law of the legacy does not allow the fragmentation of agricultural land and the application firm with the laws in force for the agricultural sector in order to prevent abuses and respect for the laws

Millionday: NOTE -- I HOPE EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW IMPORTANT THE DEVELOPMENT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT IS AND THE ACTIVATION OF CUSTOMS ETC

Millionday: as well as prevent overtaking on agricultural land due to urban expansion is planned to prevent the loss of arable land per year, and the development of legislation that support the private sector and protected from the force majeure beyond his control.
and barriers for private sector development Alehikm said: What the private sector is still below the required in the leadership of agricultural development movement level has past policies have contributed to the development of the situation of dependency on the state (the public sector) to the agricultural private sector (peasants and farmers) through the support and compensation and pricing methods and direct intervention in agricultural affairs, especially in the central planning of production and direct intervention the market movement and trade of production inputs, and that was one of the reasons for the deterioration of the status of agriculture.

Millionday: NOTE -- MOVING TO LOANS FOR FARMERS AND EXPANDING FOR THE PRIVATE SECTOR -- OR BRINGING BACK THE FARMERS TO WORK -- IS HUGE FOR IRAQ -- HUGE --

Millionday: NOTE -- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT --- HUGE PROGRESS FOR THEIR MARKET

Millionday: He continued the wise saying: other causes that negatively affected the development of the agricultural sector difficult to accept the methods developed private sector because of the slow pace of the steps taken to implement the policy of market economy and hold the application of central planning policy , and the state continues to intervene directly in the market through the support of agricultural production inputs policy, hindering private sector activity in the production and easy kits dependency agricultural product trade and lack of interest in productive development,

Millionday: and between that control the production and marketing of seeds and the purchase of strategic crops and dates at fixed prices outside the framework of supply and demand malfunction effective laws of the market and the lack of genuine links to the private sector to help him organize agricultural affairs and defend his rights and bring him gain a professional first-class, as well as the low level of cultural workers in the agricultural private cultural sector rate in general and agricultural.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THE PART OF IRAQ THAT IS FARM LAND IS WAITING AND SO IS THE MARKET FOR THE STEP THAT WILL BRING THIS ECONOMIC DIVERSITY -- HUGE CONTRACTS AS WELL FOR THE MARKET WITH CUSTOMS ETC ACTIVATED --- THIS IS DEVELOPMENT FOR THE WORKING CLASS --
=========================================

Millionday: Development of the banking performance and the advancement of the insurance sector represent the most important turning points of sustainable development in Iraq, as they relate to investment and capital to be attracted to local employment.
Economic Member Baghdad forum Hadi Hndas stressed the need to work to overcome all the challenges facing the advancement of sectors production and service, pointing out The creation of a strong economy is through the establishment of a balanced and integrated economic development, promote the development of economic reality.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE DEVELOPMENT OF THEIR ECONOMIC REALITY AND ITS PROMOTION MAKES ME SMILE ---

Millionday: He stressed in an interview for the "morning" on the importance of the exploitation of human and material resources and in line with the requirements of sustainable development, noting that begin the process of economic development requires serious action by the public sector and private to be objective serving the national economy through the creation of an appropriate environment, which represent the most important elements of investment attraction.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE ENVIRONMENT FOR ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT REQUIRES THE INVESTMENT --SERIOUS ACTION BY THE PUBLIC SECTOR AND PRIVATE AS STATED HERE---- IT IS THE ATTRACTION -- GREAT INVESTMENT LAWS AND GAIN POTENTIAL

Millionday: NOTE -- THE HUGE HOUSING BEING BUILT HAS BEEN REPORTED TO BE DONE IN MONTHS -- THOUSANDS OF NEW HOUSING UNITS

Millionday: He pointed out that the development of the banking system in Iraq is extremely important as it is difficult development for banking services to interdependent closely separation, pointing out that banking services have a role active in establishing an attractive and conducive environment for investors at home and abroad.
He noted that the banking sector could play a substantial role in terms of finding financing and investment in various economic sectors, and the consequent expansion of the market and its effects on both ends of the banking equation along with the savings and investment, and make moving from the area of finance Investment sponsor the development and modernization of the productive sectors of the whole to create new dynamics of overall economic construction.

Millionday: NOTE -- INVESTING IN IRAQ AND ITS BANKING DEVELOPMENT FROM WHERE IT IS NOW IS OBVIOUSLY HUGE FOR INVESTORS -- THE NEW MARKET --HUGE ---IT IS A HUGE ATTRACTION AS STATED HERE --- NO WHERE TO GO BUT UP IN OTHER WORDS

Millionday: Hndas between that foreign invested companies are facing the absence of discreet banks that facilitate the operations required by the movement of cash by simplifying lending, financing and conversion insurance, stressing that the investment company is considering the work environment and accurate particularly the subject of banking and insurance performance and they are in Iraq require a real review all Mphasalhma.

Millionday: The Hndas had stressed in an interview earlier to expand the network of banking with international banks which are global confidence in the international banking sector cooperation, pointing out that the banking cooperation mechanism requires moving away from dealing with the banks that fall within the banking group in the black list Alakulaimah.wachar states that most international companies have legal departments studying the mechanisms of banks Wayne location of money laundering and fraud, which requires the development of the banking sector and adoption of sophisticated mechanisms of action away from all these mistakes.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- ALSO THE BANKING EXPANDING INTO INTERNATIONAL BANKING ADDS GLOBAL CONFIDENCE AND IT ADDS CONFIDENCE BOTH FOR THE INVESTOR AND THE IRAQIS -- IT MAKES A CLEAR ROAD FOR DEVELOPMENT

snowhite: Do you know if they ever passed the investment law?

Millionday: THEY STATE THAT IT IS IN PARLIAMENT AND THEN WE HAVE REPORTS ABOUT HOW EXCITING THE LAW IS AND THE COMMITTEE COMMENTS ON ITS COMPLETION SO IT IS NOT CLEAR TO ME AT THIS POINT --

Millionday: THEY HAVE STATED HOW GREAT IT IS AND HOW THEY NEED TO HAVE IT OFF THE SHELF SO TO SPEAK ---

Millionday: MY OPINION IS -- IT IS DONE AND NOT PRINTED
===================================

Millionday: HERE WE GO
Millionday: THIS IS HUGE HUGE --

Millionday: Islamic banks and called on experts in the financial sector, on Monday, to the need for legislation Islamic banking law, especially after it has achieved great success funded many investment projects within the country.
Said managing director of the Islamic Bank country Iyad al-Bayati, for "tomorrow Press," that "Islamic banks and since the early stages of its work in Iraq after 2004 began to keep pace with the developments witnessed by the world in this field," noting that "Islamic banks in Iraq has been able to raise capital their money into possible that the commercial banks not only in Iraq, but even in the countries in the region compete "levels.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CALL FOR ISLAMIC BANKING AND LAWS -- IRAQ HAS RAISED CAPITAL FOR COMMERCIAL BANKING --- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: He said al-Bayati said "the work of Islamic banks can not be promoted unless there is no facility from the Central Bank of Iraq, as well as a law that regulates rely on it," pointing out that "the success of Islamic banks lies in the assets supporting the balances work."
For his part, he noted expert in banking affairs supporter compassionate for "tomorrow Press," that "there is the expansion of banking Islamic in the world and regional area and are striking, especially as more than 600 bank worldwide branches scattered in most of the cities with assets of more than ( 3) check trillion annual growth rate exceeding 30 percent of the market share of the banking business.

Millionday: NOTE -- CBI NEEDS TO MOVE FORWARD WITH BUDGET MONEY AS WELL --- ALL BANKING HAS TO WORK TOGETHER AT THIS POINT

Millionday: NOTE -- LOOK HOW HUGE THE ISLAMIC BANKING IS -- SMILE

Millionday: He explained that the compassionate "Islamic finance operations have become the focus of attention of many peoples of the world," stressing that "the Central Bank of Iraq and the House of Representatives seeking to enact a law regulating Islamic banking work and makes it a real partner in the Iraqi banking sector."
The banking system in Iraq is made up of 54 banks, as well as the Central Bank and distributed by property between (7) state banks and 23 commercial banks, including special (9) Islamic banks in addition to the 15 branches of foreign banks.

Millionday: I WOULD WANT TO BE A PARTNER TOO IF I WERE IRAQ --- GREAT TO SEE THEM WORKING TOWARD BANKING DEVELOPMENT WITH THE ISLAMIC BANKS --

Millionday: CBI NEEDS TO MOVE

bluedog: Have you seen anything on constitutional rulings regarding CBI Auctions? I can't find anything but saw something somewhere.

Millionday: I THINK I SAW SOMETHING ON IT TOO BUT AM NOT SURE WHERE -- I HAVE TO LOOK
=======================================

Millionday: I DONT KNOW IF YOU ALL HAVE SEEN THIS

Millionday: House of Representatives ended today at its session the first reading of the draft general amnesty law.
A source told the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / said the council decided to add a paragraph to the agenda of its meeting today, which is to Sworn in, Rassol Sabah Hassan, as an MP for (Ahrar Bloc, to substitute Mohammed al-Darraji, who served as Minister of Industry

Millionday: PARLIAMENT FIRST READING OF AMNESTY YESTERDAY
===============================

Millionday: BLUE IS THIS WHAT YOU MEAN ?

Millionday: " The Federal Supreme Court, announced today the unconstitutionality of Article 50 of the Budget Law for 2015, and the judge to "compel the Central Bank identifies sales of hard currency [the dollar] in its daily auction ceiling does not exceed $ 75 million a day." It is noteworthy that the central bank opposed this selection being restricted from "financial movement and secure liquidity in the financial market

Millionday: THE FEDERAL SUPREME COURT SET LIMIT TO 75 MILL

clay01: did they find it unconstitutional? Art 50

Millionday: YES
=================================

Millionday: HERE WE GO
Millionday: LAST ONE

Millionday: Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - a member of the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives Jabbar Abdul Khaliq said, that the Federal Court robbed right Committee and the House of Representatives on amendments to the budget law in accordance with the rules of procedure of the Council.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE FEDERAL COURT ALSO FOUND THAT THEY MAY NOT AMEND THE BUDGET

Millionday: He said Abdul Khaliq's (IMN), that "the Finance Committee today held a deliberative meeting to discuss the Federal Court judge's decision to cancel all the amendments and additions, transfers conducted by the Commission and voted on by the House of Representatives on the federal budget for the project."

Millionday: NOTE -- BUDGET MUST REMAIN

Millionday: Abdul-Khaliq said that "the meeting expressed their surprise and dismay of the Federal Court decision which robbed right Committee and the House of Representatives in the amendments to the budget law in accordance with the rules of procedure of the Iraqi constitution."

He said Abdul Khaliq "The decision of the Federal Court to make the House of Representatives of the Finance Committee in charge of only the ratification of the budget that reaches from the government without making any adjustments they deem appropriate and necessary."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS GREAT --

Millionday: Federal Court decided today, Monday, to approve the appeal made by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq with materials the federal budget, which Parliament amended the paragraphs highlighted the abolition of Article 50 of the law which identified the Iraqi Central Bank sales ceiling of hard currency by 75 million law dollar a day.

Millionday: GREAT REPORT

Millionday: WE GOT THAT FROM ONE OF OUR GREAT MEMBERS

Millionday: HAVE A GREAT DAY AND SEE YOU ALL AT NEWSTIME
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum