Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

When Tony Says.....  DON"T LISTEN DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

When Tony Says..... DON"T LISTEN

Go down

When Tony Says.....  DON"T LISTEN Empty When Tony Says..... DON"T LISTEN

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:37 pm

They never learn....

Another Option From Tony : Invest The Money You Are Spending On Reserves On Another Currency Of Your Choice.

brendad

Periodically playing the reserve game has been a losing battle for all of us. I have decided to buy other currencies instead. I admit, it took a lot for me to accept this reality, but when I heard Tony state what I was thinking, that was confirmation enough for me.
Additionally, for months, I have been using my lunch money to buy more currency. That was the smartest move I have made since I have been in this venture. I started eating the left-over dinner that I was throwing away, yes, I was throwing money down the drain. Now, I feel much more relaxed, I no longer have those anxiety attacks when the RV does not appear at the end of the layaway period. I HAVE DECIDED TO FOCUS THAT ENERGY ON FAMILY AND MY JOB. WHAT A RELIEF!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

When Tony Says.....  DON"T LISTEN Empty Re: When Tony Says..... DON"T LISTEN

Post by aksafeone on Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:22 pm

Ah, me thinks you came to that conclusion on your own, Tony had nothing to do with it.  That clown doesn't even qualify for the circus anymore.  Any honest to goodness and down to earth clown would roll over and howl if he was any where neat one of their presentatons.Besides, Tony couldn't hold a candle to a REAL clown.  If he did the clown would blow it out any way, hee hee.  Love those clowns - the real ones.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

When Tony Says.....  DON"T LISTEN Empty Re: When Tony Says..... DON"T LISTEN

Post by aksafeone on Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:23 pm

E. F. Hutton Tony IS NOT!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator