Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy

Go down

Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy Empty Central Bank "continued" does not have the autonomy

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:03 am

Said economic expert, Dr. Mahmoud Snubs, Sunday, that the central bank is facing great pressure from the government and the terms of the budget, pointing out that those restrictions made ​​him a follower and its restricted largely in his work.

He said Snubs told / information /, "The state budget has been prepared in a bad way in terms of quantities of oil exported and the price per barrel and thus formed down the Iraqi economy after the fall in oil prices," pointing out that "The monetary policy, which fought the central bank suffered a wave of great pressure since the eighth month in the past year (the date falling oil prices) as a result of government's insistence on spending more than their capacity with twice the supply of liquidity. "

He added that "the central bank and no matter how tried to find the correct path without fiscal expenditures solutions will not reach a realistic solutions saving", adding that "the Bank It was strictly with previous public budgets, but the big flexibility displayed by toward this budget that made ​​him a follower her and does not have independence. "

He added that "Article fifty in the budget which sets sale Auction currencies in the central five and seventy million dollars a day just has befuddled the internal situation of the Iraqi market." .

http://goo.gl/0hrzMi

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum