Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq

Go down

Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq Empty Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:19 am

Commission of Tourism and Antiquities in the House of Representatives announced the government's approval of a proposal by the Ministry of Tourism to charge fees for every tourist who enters the country, while the ministry stressed that the move will enable it to carry out its tasks and strategic plans during the next phase.

Tourism: charging for all tourists to Iraq 6604407_orig

Committee Chairman Ali Shareef al-Maliki for "morning": that "the ministry has applied to the government's wish that there be a centralized control over all tourists entering the country," explaining that "tourists will be obliged to pay the fees of tourism in Iraq," .almaliki that " These fees worth two dollars for tourists registered in the local tourism companies, and five dollars for registered within the foreign companies, "pointing out that" these fees include tourists, whether they are individuals or groups
"He stressed al-Maliki said the cartoons" will increase the ministry's resources as well as the possibility of supplementing the tourist and archaeological sector in the country ". While counting ministry spokesman Qassim Sudanese proposed step in the right direction and a solution positive in the current stage to help the ministry to carry out its functions and implement its plans Alstratejah.alsudana explained," morning "that"

The ministry, which was established in 2012 did not not have a budget in a timely manner, "noting that" the biggest problem we have encountered is the lack of scarcity of financial resources due to the repercussions of oil prices and the lack of financial allocations to the ministry for the time being. "He said the Sudanese that" revenue commensurate with the economic situation and the economic cycle in the country when scarce budget and weaken and reduce the cash flow of the market will shrink the mechanics work in the markets and public expenditure in the country and this affects the revenue in all state institutions, "adding that" such proposals could make the ministry carry out its tasks and strategic plans during the next phase. "

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum