Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid

4 posters

Go down

Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid Empty Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:34 pm

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything more about the dealer in Puerto Rico dealer, James Mendez, that was raided the same day as Sterling.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid Empty Re: Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:41 pm

No, I asked a few people about that and no one else had any info either.  Hey guys, anyone hear anything???

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid Empty Re: Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Puerto Rico is back in business, that's what I heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:15 pm

I WILL DO SOME DIGGING LATER

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:45 pm

I just looked at their website.  I don't read Spanish, but I can understand enough to read Important, Check Fraud, Reported by FBI/IRS.

http://dinarespr.com/site/web/index.php/dinares-de-iraq

LEA PRIMERO IMPORTANTE:

GIROS Postales o CHEQUES FRAUDULENTOS SERAN REPORTADOS AL FBI Y IRS.
Todo Cheque de Gerente requiere copia de ID del Gobierno.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:15 pm

SSmith,

Easy.. just right click and translate in English Smile

READ THIS FIRST IMPORTANT:

FRAUDULENT money orders or checks will be reported to the FBI and IRS. 
All Cheque Manager requires a copy of ID of the government. According to the Federal Bank Secrecy Act, the US government demands to the company that asks for your name, address, ID issued by the government and other relevant information in order to complete certain transactions.WHY? It is part of the federal government's fight against money laundering and other financial crimes. If you pay more than $ 1,000 in cash, we need your name, address and social security number or passport number. If you do not want to give the social security number or passport number, then bring a twist. FinCEN regulation-MSB-Currency Exchanger. To. 103.37 (b) (3). We REGULATED US Treasury Department-IRS-FinCEN !!deliver receipt, currency, and copy of certificate of authenticity.

By the way, XOA started to ask for driver's license and SSN for order over $1,000 and that was a few months ago, they started doing so and that is for walk in too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:52 pm

Someone on TWITTER told me they have been up and running since TUESDAY?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:27 pm

They appear to be Spanish Foreign currency dealers. Dates on the webpage point to them having been in operation since at least 2013.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid 2805820865  Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid 2805820865  Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid 2805820865  Question Regarding Puerto Rico Raid 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum