Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action

Go down

TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action Empty TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action

Post by Ssmith on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:30 pm

It's a government plot?  These poor people.

Anyone read through the court docs of Stearling yet? I specifically says we dinarians have all been scammed. OUCH!
I don't think I would be permitted to share.
whooh, I need to read those "court docs" now!
LT...reading it now....on pg. 16 of 48!!! Yikes!!!!
can someone put the link to court docs
I've read them. No one who doesn't understand need read them, it's one-side of a case. Don't upset people in here.
All dinarians or just those using Sterling?
looks like I have been waiting for 4.5 years for nothing...I dont even hardly have the energy to type this...I think Im toast..
It appears that a former SCG employee, who claimed at the time that he believed the RV would not happen, blew the whistle on SCG. The complaint generally quotes those who are on the "hot seat."
Not read the docs, can someone post the link,,,,,,,,,,,,and yes these are all one sided to promote the Gov's position...........SCG was a certified currency trader by the UST
i think all dinarians should read all sides of the case and use thier own abilities too make a determination!! but you have too have ALL the facts not just oneside!!
Yes, MakeYourDay; I'd love it to RV to disprove some of these allegations. Remember, USGov wants to take everything, individually and corporately, from SCG & this is their case for forfeiture. All the years, and just a handful of emails and an old video talking about the premise of the RV Witch hunt. Some of the same idiots who want it all will be begging Tony and DC to say things they can't say-we want them safe from all of this, so leave it out of the room, please.

to be cont'd....
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action Empty Re: TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action

Post by Winnie the Pooh on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:34 pm

WOWOWOWOWOWOW.... I THINK TONY CALLS PEEPS "FIDIOTS"... SURE FITS HERE!

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action Empty Re: TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:00 pm

The sheer lunacy is mind bogging ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865  TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865  TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865  TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:11 pm

Being "certified" by the government means that they are allowed to sell currency...thats it. Nothing more, nothing less. It doesn't certify them as honest and legit by anymeans

Hell Bernie Madoff was "certified" by the government. And look what happened there...but according to TNT logic that means it was just a witch hunt that got him in trouble.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:29 pm

Those TNT posters are the ones who should be certified ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865  TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865  TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865  TNT Chat Discusses Sterling Court Action 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum