Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Tom Foolery I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

TNT Tom Foolery

Go down

TNT Tom Foolery Empty TNT Tom Foolery

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Fireball92:  After the last couple weeks seeing the parade of articles and the various analytical minds that have dissected and reassembled the intel hiding within, it is painfully obvious that there is so much going on globally that it boggles the mind.

Tony et al are and have been touting the immediate inevitable RI/RV which I personally really need. I still think Tony and TNT has the best intel however admittedly not all.
Speaks volumes about your lack of discernment and gullibility. Just sayin....
Over the several years in Dinarland I had shopped around extensively for a trustworthy, steady source of information.

Millionday is great but totally relies essentially on articles.
So .... Grammar aside your saying you would rather rely on unverifiable blather than solid facts ... well OK in Millionday's case semi solid semi facts.
Frank26 is very astute and information is usually good. My reservations with F26 … F26 also relies a lot on articles along with intel but says that by the time information is in an article it has ALREADY occurred.
Good at what? Spinning a yarn? He is as bad as Phoney
Since Tony became independent in 2013, he has been my main guy but I read F26, Millionday and a few others on occasion which helps fill in the blanks.

Up until the last couple weeks F26 and TNT had again coalesced with the intel and thoughts of the immediate, eminent RV.  I Was perplexed when F26 began to back track.

After digesting the information, last evening I had an epiphany (of sorts).
Now your scaring me....

Can I borrow a Frank26 ‘thing’? Come sit with me and let’s chew a little ‘mushroom’ and expand our minds.

We are at the threshold of RV. It seems that all reasonable thinking individuals believe that as truth. How wide is the threshold apparently is the debate.
No there is no debate for reasonable, rational, thinking individuals, because they know that any potential RV is not even on the horizon.  

Here we are with many discussing Ramadan. I was bemoaning that topic and possibility (remote or not) when the light came on over my head.

What sort of person is in charge of this thing going? A Politician!

The idea then came that while the Iraqi citizen, Al Heider Abadi wants to see his country prosper, the POLITICIAN who is the Prime Minister, Abadi will want to get his constituents approval (can you say approval rating).

So the eve of Ramadan is neigh followed by Eid Al Fitr. Muslims are also encouraged on this Eid Al Fitr, day, to forgive and forget any differences with others or animosities that may have occurred during the year. As an obligatory act of charity, money is paid to the poor and the needy (Arabic: Sadaqat-ul-fitr) before performing the ‘Eid prayer.

What better way to get double duty from the RV. What a great Eid Al Fitr GIFT!… He could have his people and country catapulted out of poverty and misery while getting what will probably be the biggest boost in popularity a leader of country has seen since Winston Churchill.

The only flaw in your theory is that no significant increase in value of the dinar, dong, or any of those other currencies will happen this year. Maybe next, maybe never, but not this year, let alone Ramadan.

I amt truly wanting (and needing) the RV like…. yesterday.

This is just the rambling on my ‘mushroom couch’.    Fireball
Do yourself a favor and lay off the mushrooms....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Tom Foolery 2805820865  TNT Tom Foolery 2805820865  TNT Tom Foolery 2805820865  TNT Tom Foolery 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum