Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs...

Go down

Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... Empty Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs...

Post by Ssmith on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:32 pm

Wanna Bet????

In my opinion, folks:
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs.

They just CANNOT terminate said because a "legally binding agreement" was established once payment was rendered and accepted (ratified) by Sterling; that for continued payments
 from customers (reserve or Auto Exchange programs) they will store in their possession equal value (in currency) equal to the 100% value those payments represent, whether it is a reserve or a 10% Auto Exchange payment.

Sterling has to be able to cover and insure ALL action (in total) with a 100% value supply of currency on hand. Which means Sterling will continue in business until ALL of these agreements (reserve or Auto Exchange) are satisfied, even if they no longer buy and sell currency... like an escrow account holding the TOTAL value of ALL claims against it until ALL stipulations of said are satisfied.

Of course this ALL assumes Sterling (Ty and Frank) are honest and sincere with a full helping of integrity in their business dealings...
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... Empty I just hope

Post by Doc Ryno on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:08 pm

ssmith:

I just hope and pray you are right.  I've spent a lot of money on reserves and looking back, probably shouldn't have, but did anyway.

DOC Ryno

Doc Ryno

Back to top Go down

Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... Empty Re: Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs...

Post by FLPatriot59 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:23 pm

On May 29 I had a little extra cash so I placed a reserve order with Sterling just for kicks. On Tuesday, June 2, I received an email from Sterling that my deposit had been received, processed, & applied to my order. All is well. Then the Sterling raid happened. 

Last night I got a call from FedEx verifying my home address for a delivery today from a company in Decatur, GA that needed a signature on receipt (I haven't ordered anything from anyone so it was unexpected).

Today (6/9) I received a FedEx from Sterling containing my postal money order. I logged into my Sterling account and noticed my reserve order was cancelled. Saying "don't worry about Sterling" isn't wise. If you have reserves with them you should be very worried! At least I got my initial payment back. Glad I have physical currencies in my safe deposit box!
FLPatriot59
FLPatriot59

Back to top Go down

Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... Empty Re: Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs...

Post by Ponee on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:13 pm

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE FLPATRIOT59 !!   That is what most thought would happen.

I think those that had reserves are SOL with it. Crying or Very sad

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:22 pm

Sterling is still not accepting orders or payments. They are effectively out of business. My guess is that all assets have probably been impounded by the feds. My advise, consider it gone and be pleasantly surprised if you see anything.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... 2805820865  Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... 2805820865  Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... 2805820865  Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:50 pm

My apologies for not being clear about this origin of this article.  It was written by "makitsow" and I brought it over from the TNT forum.

I agree with Kevin.  The FBI have control of their assets.  When, if, how they will be released is anyone's guess.  All depends on what charges, if any, are filed against Sterling.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum