Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs...

5 posters

Go down

Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... Empty Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs...

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:32 pm

Wanna Bet????

In my opinion, folks:
Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs.

They just CANNOT terminate said because a "legally binding agreement" was established once payment was rendered and accepted (ratified) by Sterling; that for continued payments
 from customers (reserve or Auto Exchange programs) they will store in their possession equal value (in currency) equal to the 100% value those payments represent, whether it is a reserve or a 10% Auto Exchange payment.

Sterling has to be able to cover and insure ALL action (in total) with a 100% value supply of currency on hand. Which means Sterling will continue in business until ALL of these agreements (reserve or Auto Exchange) are satisfied, even if they no longer buy and sell currency... like an escrow account holding the TOTAL value of ALL claims against it until ALL stipulations of said are satisfied.

Of course this ALL assumes Sterling (Ty and Frank) are honest and sincere with a full helping of integrity in their business dealings...
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... Empty I just hope

Post by Doc Ryno Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:08 pm

ssmith:

I just hope and pray you are right.  I've spent a lot of money on reserves and looking back, probably shouldn't have, but did anyway.

DOC Ryno

Doc Ryno

Back to top Go down

Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... Empty Re: Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs...

Post by FLPatriot59 Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:23 pm

On May 29 I had a little extra cash so I placed a reserve order with Sterling just for kicks. On Tuesday, June 2, I received an email from Sterling that my deposit had been received, processed, & applied to my order. All is well. Then the Sterling raid happened. 

Last night I got a call from FedEx verifying my home address for a delivery today from a company in Decatur, GA that needed a signature on receipt (I haven't ordered anything from anyone so it was unexpected).

Today (6/9) I received a FedEx from Sterling containing my postal money order. I logged into my Sterling account and noticed my reserve order was cancelled. Saying "don't worry about Sterling" isn't wise. If you have reserves with them you should be very worried! At least I got my initial payment back. Glad I have physical currencies in my safe deposit box!
FLPatriot59
FLPatriot59

Back to top Go down

Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... Empty Re: Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs...

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:13 pm

THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE FLPATRIOT59 !!   That is what most thought would happen.

I think those that had reserves are SOL with it. Crying or Very sad

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:22 pm

Sterling is still not accepting orders or payments. They are effectively out of business. My guess is that all assets have probably been impounded by the feds. My advise, consider it gone and be pleasantly surprised if you see anything.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... 2805820865  Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... 2805820865  Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... 2805820865  Don't worry about Sterling NOT continuing in business, especially with the reserve and Auto Exchange programs... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:50 pm

My apologies for not being clear about this origin of this article.  It was written by "makitsow" and I brought it over from the TNT forum.

I agree with Kevin.  The FBI have control of their assets.  When, if, how they will be released is anyone's guess.  All depends on what charges, if any, are filed against Sterling.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum