Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?

2 posters

Go down

Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  Empty Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?

Post by Ponee Sun Jun 07, 2015 12:01 pm

Jester's chats remind me of a woman's SEWING CIRCLE or group of retired people with nothing better to do.

Thanks to 4EVERHOPEFUL for sending to Dinar Daily

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Jester] HI AND HAPPY SATURDAY MODS, PEEPS, LURKERS, AND CRITTERS...

[seand] Jester, I have a question....what do you think Iran's role is in this play? Good guy? Bad guy?

[Jester] seand THERE ARE ONLY SO MANY THINGS I CAN WORRY ABOUT AND I DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THAT...IT IS NOT ON MY RADAR RIGHT NOW...

[Jmk47] Jester,,,,,,,,any up date on payout process you can share

[Jester] Jmk47 I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE ASKING BY THE WAY YOU WORDED THAT QUESTION...

[seand] Jester....appreciated the Jim Willie posts on FB

[Jester] seand LOT'S OF INFO THERE... CHANGED A FEW THINGS LATELY... HE HAS IT ABOUT RIGHT NOW...

(Note:  Recent Jim Willie Article: "Meet The Blics" from May 29th...may or may not be the one referred to here)    http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1432843200.php

[seand] Jester...yes, he seems to line up with what you are putting out on a daily basis...slow but sure

[Jmk47] Jester ,,,,,, sorry sir any changes you can share from what was posted on recaps

[Jester] seand Jmk47 YES AND I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS TIME TO TAKE EXCEPTION TO ONE OF THE COMMENTS ON LAST NIGHTS POST WHILE I AM AT IT... I WENT TO A LOT OF TROUBLE TO TRY AND DETAIL THAT ALL OUT TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY AND SOMEONE PUT SOMETHING IN THERE ON A COMMENT THAT WILL MISLEAD YOU INTO IGNORING WHAT I SAID....

[Jester] Please do not be concerned regarding the IMF & the AIIB for it is actually the "same people". Think of the "banking industry" as a body. We have a right hand and a left hand. While it appears that we are two different hands we are part of the same body.

[Jester] I THINK THAT IS VERY OFF BASE AND BAD ADVICE... FOR ONE THING... THE IMF IS A 70 YEAR OLD INSTITUTION FROM BRETTON WOODS TIMES.... CLEARLY A RESULT OF WESTERN CONTROL...

[Jmk47] True

[Jester] AND THE AIIB IS LIKE 3 SECONDS OLD AND CLEARLY A RESULT OF EASTERN INFLUENCE....

[Jester] I DO NOT THINK THEY ARE IN BED TOGETHER AND ONE ON THE RIGHT AND ONE ON THE LEFT OF THE SAME BODY...
[Jester] YOU'D HAVE TO HAVE YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND TO BELIEVE THAT ONE... AS IT IS BLATANTLY APPARENT THAT THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE AIIB IS TO REPLACE THE WESTERN CONTROL BY PLAN B... AND GET RID OF OR TAKE OVER NOW IT SEEMS... THE IMF....

[Jester] IF THE CHINESE ARE SUCCESSFUL IN GETTING WHAT THEY LIKE TO HAVE... AND I BELIEVE THEY WILL... BECAUSE THE IMF HAS NO OTHER CHOICE EXCEPT OBLIVION... THEN THE IMF CAN STAY AROUND...

[Jester] THE AIIB WILL STILL ASSUME THE PRIMARY LEADERSHIP ROLE... IT IS JUST A MATTER IF EVERYONE AT THE IMF LIKES TO KEEP THEIR JOBS.... HAHAHAHA

[hoot2602] Jester You recently said that the AIIB was going to be active soon...is it still looking like its close to start up

[Jester] SO SORRY... NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN TO THE COMMENT MAKER... BUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO FLUFF ON MY POST THEN BE READY FOR THE RESPONSE...

[Jester] hoot2602 IT IS ALL OVER THE NEWS... NO SECRET STUFF HERE... ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IT LOOK FOR IT...

[diditrvyeet] Jester why would the aiib want the imf to stay in existence

[Jester] diditrvyeet WHY NOT? IF UNDER THE RIGHT CONTROL IT IS AN EXISTING AND ESTABLISHED ENTITY THAT COULD HELP WITH THINGS... EVEN THOUGH LARGELY POPULATED BY WESTERN MEMBERS.... IF THE CHINESE CAN GAIN VOTING SHARE AND A RESERVE CURRENCY STATUS THEN THINGS ARE EASIER...

[diditrvyeet] Jester ok understood

[Jester] YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY NEED TO EXPAND TO GLOBAL THINKING INSTEAD OF THE HISTORICAL US/THEM VIEWPOINT...

[seand] Jester, JW talks about the power and influence the narco money still wields...the reason we are still here?

[Jmk47] Jester,,,,,,,,,if that happens would that be the us willing to play along

[seand] Jester, I cannot believe that we are going to allow congress to pass this fast track TPP legislation, without any scrutiny. It helps me to understand just how far we have to go.

[Maleficent] Jester I've kind of thought Christine Legarde seemed to be wanting to do the 'right thing' and make the system better.

[seand] Maleficent, she is a puppet

[seand] Maleficent, as is our President

[Jester] seand NOT SURE THAT THE EAST WILL ALLOW IT... WE WILL SEE... HE IS HELL BENT ON RUINING THIS NATION AS MUCH AS HE CAN...

[hoot2602] Jester last night you said the plan makes you nervous and the plan changes things on our end...can you elaborate further?

[Jester] hoot2602 IT IS APPARENT TO ME FROM AN HOUR IN THE AFTER HOURS ROOM THAT MOST OF YOU HAVE NOT ASSIMILATED WHAT I HAVE ALREADY TOLD YOU... ADDING TO THAT IS NOT GOING TO HELP....

[hoot2602] Jester I assume that if you feel like the possibility of the RV dwindling that you would cease to operate this chat room as you would be wasting your time.

[Jester] hoot2602 AS CAPTAIN KIRK WOULD SAY... I LIKE TO THINK THERE ARE ALWAYS... POSSIBILITIES...

[oxglove] Jester just wondering if you have any updates from Hocus Pocus and/or MarkZ

[Jester] oxglove TALKED TO MARK YESTERDAY... HE IS WORKING HIS BUTT OFF TO KEEP THINGS GOING FOR HIS FAMILY...

[Jester] TALK TO HOCUS POCUS ABOUT EVERY DAY OR SO...

[Jester] WELL TOMORROW IS SUNDAY... IF YOU LIKE TO DO SOME BIBLE STUDY THEN LET'S GET STARTED EARLIER... HAVE TO TRY TO GET MY TIME SHEET DONE EARLY... HAHAHAHA

[Jester] YOU ALL TAKE IT EASY... HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE SUNDAY...

[Jester] NIGHT NIGHT...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  Empty Re: Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?

Post by Kevind53 Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:49 pm

The east is not going to do anything to stop your imaginary conspiracy, because it does not exist. Nor is there any plan A let alone plan B.

Yes China is trying to form an alternative to the World Bank, however, the negotiations for the articles of agreement are just started and not likely to be completed before the end of the year, nor will there be any significant level of funding available before 2020 or so.

The conclusion is obvious, Jester is either a fool or a liar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  2805820865  Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  2805820865  Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  2805820865  Jester's Chat for Saturday night - Do they have nothing better to do?  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum