Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday News for Friday Night I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday News for Friday Night

Go down

Millionday News for Friday Night Empty Millionday News for Friday Night

Post by Ponee Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:22 am

Millionday: WE HAVE SOME VERY INTERESTING NEWS TO LOOK AT TONGHT

Millionday: HERE WE GO AND I CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU HOW WONDERFUL FOR THE IRAQIS

Millionday: Said Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Mohammad Shia'a Sudan, on Friday, that the growing integration opportunities in the application of strategies supporting the government program has contributed actively to lay the foundations of social work where the application of social standards of service for more than 5919 beneficiaries in the provinces safe.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS PART OF THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS THAT WE SAW VOTED INTO LAW -- THIS IS THE BENEFIT PROJECTS IRAQ HAS FOR THEIR CITIZENS -- BEING ACTIVATED

Millionday: AND NO GUESS WHERE THEY COME FROM -- THEY ARE BUDGETED
~~~

Millionday: The Minister during his participation in the work of the session 104 of the International Labour Conference place in Geneva followed the agency {Euphrates News} today that "such legislation formed under bodies that are new are specialized, one social protection

and achieve effective targeting of the poor and marginalized people using the mechanism of social research in the context of the expansion of ground coverage for more than a million a poor family and

Millionday: NOTE -- WOW SO THESE ARE NEW AND APPEAR TO BE VERY INCLUSIVE -- WONDERFUL FOR THE IRAQIS AND OF COURSE THE ECONOMY IMPACTS

Millionday: the second for the care of people with disabilities and special needs to ensure the proper application of social service standards and human rights for more than 5919 beneficiaries in safe provinces. "

"The ministry implemented programs to create jobs and employment opportunities through the loan fund which targets 11 000 job seekers and program of poverty alleviation targeting 8477 in search of work and program support industrial professions existing projects with loans Misrhe to develop them in safe provinces as well as community-based rehabilitation program that targets 1217 researcher with disabilities

Millionday: SO -- AS WE SEE HERE -- THE FUNDING WILL BE INCLUSIVE OF THE REHABILITATION PROGRAMS--

AND ALSO -- REMEMBER IT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE ALOT FOR A NATION BUT THIS IS REPORTABLY THE BEGINNING-- AND THAT I BELIEVE MUST BE THE BEAUTY OF IT ALL TO EVERYONE

Millionday: GOVERNMENT BENEFITS --- WHOOOPOW -- ABOUT TIME AND

Millionday: ONLY ONE GUESS HOW THEY ARE RECEIVED -- SMILE

Millionday: SO MUCH TIME HAS PASSED -- THINKING ABOUT IT -- SOME ENTIRE CHILDHOODS HAVE GONE BY --

Millionday: NOTE -- PAY CLOSE ATTENTION OF WHAT THEY ARE SAYING -- AND REMEMBER THAT IRAQ IS NUMBER TWO -- AND THIS IS DISCUSSING THE WORLD MARKET

Millionday: Confirmed the Iraqi Oil Ministry, on Monday, that its position would be "in line" with the rest of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries members (OPEC) during the meeting which will be held this weekend in the Austrian capital Vienna,

and as pointed out that Iraq always seeks to stabilize the oil prices and the creation of a state balance between supply and demand in the global market, likely to maintain the current production ceiling of the Organization.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS A HUGE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COUNTRY AND MAKES ALOT OF SENSE

Millionday: LETS MOVE ON -- THAT SITE HAS CRASHED

Millionday: THE MEETING IS THIS WEEKEND AND WE WILL HAVE FURTHER INFORMATION ON THIS MEETING

jimplants: what meeting

Millionday: THERE IS A MEETING WITH OPEC AND THE POINT IS TO USE THE PRICE AND PRODUCTION TO STABALIZE THE GLOBAL MARKET AND THIS IS HUGE DUE TO THE HELP IRAQ WILL BE GIVING IN THIS AND OF COURSE THEIR PART -- I WILL HAVE MORE ON IT TOMORROW AFTER IT BEGINS

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS WHAT I WAS GOING TO BRING TODAY WHEN I RAN OUT OF TIME

Millionday: MANY PEOPLE HAVE FOLLOWED THIS AND SEE IT AS A ROAD BLOCK DUE TO THE PROBLEM ON BORDER --

Millionday: Said the international coalition led by the United States against Daash on the implementation of 17 new air strike on the organization sites in Iraq and Syria.

According to the Coalition Joint Task Force in a statement that coalition warplanes carried out nine air strikes on the terrorist organization Daash sites targeted tactical units and buildings and heavy weapons near the capital Baghdad and the cities of Mosul, Ramadi and Baiji, Tall Afar, Sinjar.

She said the coalition fighter jets also carried out four air strikes on the militant group sites in the vicinity of the city of Hasaka, Syria and four other targeted tactical units and wheels and rocket launching sites near the towns of Kobani and tenderness.

Millionday: SOME REPORTS IMPLY THAT THE SYRIAN AND IRAQI BORDER ARE VERY DANGEROUS AND IT IS SEEN AS A PROBLEM AS THE NATIONAL GUARD LAWS AND PLANS ARE PUT IN PLACE

RickeyT: PRAYER REQUEST: Just got this message from Rev Andrew White the Vicar of Baghdad.

The Islamist group (ISIS) just took over Quaragosh, the biggest Christian city in Iraq. There are hundreds of men, women and children that are being beheaded. The people are asking for prayers to be made on their behalf concerning the ongoing atrocity in their country.

Please take one minute to pray for them. Pass the message across to all your contacts so that the prayer chain will not be broken. They asked for this special prayer.

Please, ensure you pass across the prayer request to the body of Christ for fervent prayers offered on behalf of the brothers, sisters and children in Iraq. This is an urgent SOS. May God bless you. From Andrew White the Vicar of Baghdad.

Millionday: THANK YOU RICKEY FOR THE INFORMATION

Millionday: Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi stressed that the rumors in some media about the imposition of promises conditional on the Iraqi government to be applied within a specific timeframe as part of the International Meeting against al Daash held recently in the French capital Paris is incorrect.

Millionday: NOTE ---SOME OF THE REPORTS ARE NOT CORRECT -- ACCORDING TO THIS THE TIMELINE REPORTED IS INCORRECT

Millionday: The office said in a statement, I followed the news Thursday, that at the time that Iraq won the support of the international community and responded to the invitation of the Prime Minister to increase the support and international support for Iraq in the face of Daash emphasize

Millionday: that there are no secret agreements and not from the government's policy to resort to agreements of this type which declares its people all the findings to be very clear.

The statement continued that the Iraqi government is committed to what is stated in the government program which applied most of its paragraphs which involve all components in its decisions and work with them to eliminate Daash terrorist gangs and achieve security and stability in Iraq.

Millionday: SO THEY ARE SAYING THAT NO SECRET AGREEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE THAT CHANGE THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS-- THEY WILL REMAIN AS WRITTEN LAW

Millionday: THIS ABOUT THE PARIS MEETING THAT ABADI HAD

Millionday: The United Nations launched an appeal on Thursday for half a billion dollars in international aid to help tackle a worsening humanitarian crisis in Iraq triggered by the conflict with Daesh militants.

Lise Grande, the UN humanitarian co-ordinator for Iraq, said on Thursday that “more than 50 per cent of the operation will be shut down or cut back if money is not received immediately.”

Millionday: NOTE -- THE IMF IS ASKING FOR HELP FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ

Millionday: In an appeal in Brussels, the UN and its partners asked for $497 million to cover the costs of shelter, food, water and other aid over the next six months in assistance for more than 8 million people in Iraq.

The conflict has forced some 3 million people from their homes and scattered them, hampering aid efforts. The UN estimates that 10 million Iraqis could need aid by the end of the year.

Millionday: NOTE -- WOW LOOK AT THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE AND THE AMOUNT OF FUNDS THEY TRYING TO RAISE PER PERSON -- VERY LOW

Millionday: Grande said the UN would be forced to slash or shut down more than half its aid operations in Iraq without an immediate injection of new funds.

“The crisis in Iraq is one of the most complex and volatile anywhere in the world,” Grande said in a statement. A sharp cutback in the humanitarian aid effort due to lack of funding would have catastrophic implications, she said.

Millionday: NOTE - THIS IS TO KEEP THE AID AVAILABLE FOR IRAQ

Millionday: Emergency kits provided to people fleeing violence are running low, food rations have been reduced, and 77 health clinics are at risk of closing by the end of June if no funding comes through, Grande said.

The UN refugee agency, meanwhile, urged the European Union on Thursday to take in far greater numbers of refugees than planned as the number of desperate Syrians fleeing conflict continues to grow.

Millionday: SO THEY ARE ALSO ASKING REFUGEES TO BE TAKEN IN AT A GREATER NUMBER

Millionday: IMO -- THEY NEED A MARKET ECONOMY TO BOOST THEIR

Millionday: ECONOMY -- LOWER THEIR COSTS AND THE LIST GOES ON

billionaire: They anticipate 10 million displaced people by the end of the year and are requesting close to 500 million; that is 50 million per person. Even with funding for the hospitals, transportation and workers the numbers seem a little excessive. I think I may be missing something. What say you?

Millionday: BILL I THINK THE NUMBERS IN THIS PART ARE HUGE>>>Emergency kits provided to people fleeing violence are running low, food rations have been reduced,

and 77 health clinics are at risk of closing by the end of June if no funding comes through, Grande said.

The UN refugee agency, meanwhile, urged the European Union on Thursday to take in far greater numbers of refugees than planned as the number of desperate Syrians fleeing conflict continues to grow.

larrykn: why do the IMF keep giving Iraq money , it seems to me if they stopped loaning them money they would be forced to RV

Tiger: 500 million divided by 10 million = 50 not 50 million, If aid is not supplied for displaced people how does this effect monetary reform- currency reform

Millionday: TIGER -- THE ANSWER IMO -- IS MAJOR PRESSURE

Tiger: major pressure meaning ?

Tiger: to go ahead with currency reform

Millionday: THEY NEED THE JOBS THAT THE MASSIVE CONTRACTS WILL BRING--

THE REMITTANCE SYSTEM IS AMAZING AND IS A HUGE NEED IN A MARKET ECONOMY AND ADD HUGE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITES FOR IRAQIS OUTSIDE OF IRAQ AS WELL --

Millionday: IMO -- THEY NEED THE MARKET ECONOMY IN ORDER TO GET "MADE IN IRAQ" OUT SO PEOPLE CAN MAKE MONEY IMO

jtank: will they need made in iraq and economy before reval?

jtank: Or will they need reval to start the economy

Millionday: NO A MARKET ECONOMY WILL BE A RESULT OF THE REFORMS THEY PLAN AND A MOVE TO GLOBAL TRADE

jtank: yes to #2

crank7: Plus, don't they still need the Investment and Federal Court Laws voted on?

Millionday: THEY ANNOUNCED THAT THEY ARE WORKING THROUGH HOLIDAYS TO COMPLETE THESE LAWS ----LOVE IT

Millionday: WE HAVE READ THAT THEY HAVE COMPLETED ALOT OF WORK

zena: I have never heard of that city where everyone is being beheaded. Is there really such a city?

Millionday: I HAVE TO RESEARCH IT AND WILL AFTER SUPPER AND BRING ALL NEWS I FIND LATER TONIGHT IN CHAT

TBolton: Wouldn't the RV help the Iraqi people the quickest? I had heard much earlier that ISIS was not an issue in the RV, but they now seem to be. Why the change?

TBolton: I also HEARD that there was the second biggest bank in Iraq closed due to no liquidity. Doesn't this speak of the dire need for the RV?

Millionday: THE SUPPLY ROUTE NEEDS TO BE COMPLETELY OPEN TO MOVE GOODS BUT I CAN NOT IMAGINE THAT A COUNTRY WOULD NOT MOVE FORWARD ECONOMICALLY ----SECOND ??? – 

THIS WOULD HAVE TO BE THE LACK OF FUNDS/PREPARATION THROUGH INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE BUT NEED INK ON THE REASON ETC --I WILL BRING WHAT I FIND LATER AS WELL OR WITH TOMORROW IF NOT

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum