Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday Friday Roundtable I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday Friday Roundtable

Go down

Millionday Friday Roundtable Empty Millionday Friday Roundtable

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:25 pm

Millionday: He denied the appearance of Mohammed Saleh Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Thursday, news of the issuance of mainstream banks to deal with the citizen dinar currency only, while noting that the central bank issued a circular on foreign remittances that are dealt in Iraqi dinars.

Millionday: NOTE --- HUGE NEWS -- INSTRUCTIONS HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO CITIZENS ON THE REMITTANCE SYSTEM AND ITS CHANGES IMPACTED ON THE IRAQI CURRENCY -- THE DINAR
~~~

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD -- VERY IMPORTANT>>>Said Mohammed Saleh for "Sky Press," that "the news of local banks dealing with citizens only in Iraqi dinars when you drag the instruments of financial accounts are baseless."

"The central bank issued a circular to all banks dealing with foreign remittances only in Iraqi dinars to keep hard currency and to support the Iraqi dinar exchange rate."

The news indicated the central bank issued a directive to all local banks to deal with citizens in Iraqi dinars when withdraw money deposited in which to keep hard currency.

Millionday: SO -- THE REGULATIONS PUT IN PLACE SOME TIME AGO HAVE BEEN CHANGED TO CURRENT PRACTICE AND ISSUED TO IRAQI BANKS ACROSS THE NATION -- HUGE STEP IN BANKING REFORM AND OF COURSE THEIR ECONOMIC REFORM --

slh5282: SO LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE MOVING TO AN EXCHANGE RATE OR AM I READING WRONG?

slh5282: DIFFERENT THAN 1166!!!

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE STATED IN ORDERS THAT THIS MOVE IS TO SUPPORT THE IRAQI DINAR EXCHANGE RATE

clay01: who is to keep the hard currency, banks or people

Millionday: THEY WILL BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW ONLY DINAR IF THEY PUT US DOLLAR THEY HAD -- ONLY DINARS WILL BE GIVEN BY THE BANKS FROM BANKING ACCOUNTS

diane1: did iraq stop using the U.S. DOLLAR ? and now only using dinar at the 1166 rate?

Millionday: THE RATE THAT THEY WILL BE USING WAS NOT RELEASED -- JUST THE ACTIVATION OF THE REGULATION THAT SHOULD BE INPLACE ANYWAY -- BUT NOW IT IS FORMAL BANKING SERVICE

wmawhite: This is significant IMO because the banks are being told to pay their foreign bills with IQD.....not with the USD.

Millionday: I AGREE -- AND ALSO THAT ALL PURCHASES AND DEALINGS OF ANY KIND ARE ALL STRICTLY IN IRAQI DINAR -- HUGE STEP FORWARD --

clay: Millionday: hasnt that been done for a while now exchanging US and only getting dinar and does that make people angry since it has no value

Millionday: SOME BANKS HAVE NOT HAD MONEY OR EVEN DOING BUSINESS AT ALL --- REMEMBER WE READ THAT CBI IS TRANSFERRING TO PROVINCES STARTING WITH THE MOST POVERTY RECORDED PROVINCES

clay01: seems counter productive to the currency auctions, I thought they are trying to take dinar out of the market

Millionday: NO -- THEY ARE TAKING THE US DOLLAR OUT SO THEIR CURRENCY MARKET SHOWS HIGHER DEMAND

Horsegal: But they can't afford to pay their foreign bills with the current rate of the Dinar, can they? Would this mean RV soon?

Millionday: WITH THE AUCTIONS AND THE DELIVERY OF ACTIVE REGULATIONS TO THE BANKS IN SERVICE AND LOAN ETC BANKS -- IT ALLOWS US TO WONDER WHAT ELSE IS PART OF THESE MANY ACTIONS –

WE CAN ASSUME THIS IS PART OF THE REFORMS BEING ACTIVATED AND THE GOAL OF A MARKET ECONOMY –

AND THIS IS OBVIOUSLY PART OF THE REMITTANCE SYSTEM----SO WE CAN SAY THIS VERY ENCOURAGING BUT WE NEED THE INK AND THE INK THAT WOULD BE WOULD MAKE US ALL HAT FREE IF YOU ASK ME -- LOL

wmawhite: These are foreign remittances......these are bills from foreign customers...IMO. Presently those bills are paid with USD. The way this article reads these are not local citizens, but foreign customers.

wmawhite: Could be very good news.

Millionday: INTERESTING POINT -- IF THAT IS THE CASE -- IRAQ BANKING INDUSTRY WOULD RECEIVE TWO FEES --ONE FOR FIRST DEPOSIT AND EXCHANGE AND ANOTHER FOR SECOND EXCHANGE TO GO HOME UNLESS THEY RELOCATE -- GREAT POINT

billionaire Millionday: If Iraq is paying foreign bills in Dinar, doesn't that make their currency tradable, convertible, international?

Millionday: IF THAT IS THE CASE ACCORDING TO GLOBAL ECONOMICS I AM FAMILIAR WITH LOL -- IT WOULD MAKE THEM INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED -- FINALLY

CanTWaitwoRV:"he denied the appearance of Mohammed Saleh"..what does this mean..trying to decipher

Millionday: HE WAS TALKING TO ABADI >>>He denied the appearance of Mohammed Saleh Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi,---SORRY I MISSED THAT

bluedog: First of all, I'm late, so hello. Secondly, because I'm late have you had any discussions and can you share your thoughts on Sterling, G.I.D investigations?

Millionday: IM GLAD YOU WERE ABLE TO MAKE IT -- I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OTHER INFORMATION CONCERNING THE NEWS RELEASED --- BGG HAD A CALL YESTERDAY AND TOLD US WE WOULD INFORM ANY INFORMATION THAT COMES OUT THROUGH THE NEWS --

Millionday: I PERSONALLY HAVE NOT SEEN ANY THING

bluedog: Thank you. Best not to speculate

Millionday: ALWAYS BEST TO NOT GUESS AND STICK TO VERIFIABLE INFO

Millionday: WE DONT HAVE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION AT THIS POINT --

Millionday: OK BRB WITH MORE -- WOW THAT WAS ONE REPORT

Millionday: I WOULD LIKE TO SAY SOMETHING

Millionday: I WANT EVERYONE TO REMEMBER SOMETHING THAT I HAVE SAID

Millionday: THERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED BY MANY AND WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO BRING UP IS WHAT I PERSONALLY HAVE STATED

Millionday: WE HAVE BEEN MAKING A LIST OVER THE YEARS OF THINGS THAT PEOPLE NEED TO DO IN A POSITION SUCH AS THIS

Millionday: WE ARE IN AN INVESTMENT THAT MAY BRING US A MAJOR RETURN (NO GUARANTEES HAVE EVER BEEN GIVEN) -- ONE OF THOSE THINGS ARE

Millionday: INSURANCE -- IN FACT THIS IS AT THE BEGINNING OF MY LIST FOR A REASON

Millionday: YOU CAN BE SUED FOR MANY THINGS -- EVEN AS LITTLE AS SOMEONE BUMPING THEIR HEAD IN YOUR HOME -- SO MY POINT IS

Millionday: THE OPPORTUNITY FOR SOMEONE TO BE SUED FOR MAKING STATEMENTS THAT ARE NOT CORRECT BUT NEGATIVELY IMPACT ANOTHER`S CHARACTOR RIGHT NOW ARE VERY VERY LARGE

Millionday: REMEMBER TO ONLY USE FACTS IN ANY SITUATION SIMILIAR TO THIS ALWAYS

Millionday: I WILL NEED TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING THAT MANY OF YOU HAVE FOLLOWED SO DONT GO ANYWHERE

Millionday: THIS IS A GREAT REPORT AND PLEASE READ -- I WILL COMMENT AT END

Millionday: US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter told network «CNN» American (23/05/2015) about the lack of motivation combat the Iraqi army so much controversy. And he gave his vision for the way in which the US administration to deal with the current situation in Iraq.

Despite the attempt by US Vice President Joe Biden to reassure the Iraqi leadership in a call with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi which he praised the sacrifices of the Iraqi army and efficiency, however, Carter's remarks are a reflection of the position of President Barack Obama himself.

Millionday: NOTE -REMEMBER THE SUPPLY ROUTE WAS REPORTED TO BE PROBLEM WITH TERRORISTIC REPORTS
Millionday: A few days ago it issued similar comments in an interview with Jeffrey Goldberg of the magazine «The Atlantic» (05.21.2015), which hung on Iraq and the organization of the recent victories of the Islamic State in which he said «The Iraqis are not ready to defend the security of their country will not be able to This work for them. »

And statements consistent with Obama's vision put forward by the public in another interview with Thomas Friedman of the newspaper «New York Times» about the US relationship with the region and provide support to allies without getting involved in a long and costly wars. 

This can not be separated from the game Allawm and decomposition of the special responsibility that most American commentators have tried to focus on the US efforts to build the Iraqi army, which spent $ 25 billion on training and re-training.

And it appeared in some newspaper coverage «The Washington Post» talk about shortening the Iraqi government in the cleats of the Iraqi army in Ramadi supply weapons and military supplies.

The question is what do you mean jihadists recent victories for themselves and for Iraq, Syria and the United States?

It shed light on the momentum of combat, which is characterized by the organization and the ability of his generals on the conduct of the war and who John McCleary said in «Foreign Policy» (26.05.2015) they have learned in the Iraqi army, which Paul Bremer dissolved in 203 schools, those Srthm experience resistance against the Americans and they know the topography of Anbar province and have knowledge of tribes which can cooperate with them and that must be punished. 

That is why they are successful in defining their strategy and planning for the battle of whether to destroy or gray. They choose the right time and then forcefully and mercilessly beaten, prompting Iraqi and Syrian for

Millionday: NOTE -- THE SYRIAN BORDER NEEDED TO BE PROTECTED AND CLEANED UP I READ

Millionday: They choose the right time and then forcefully and mercilessly beaten, prompting Iraqi and Syrian forces in front of them escape.

Forget Mosul

As gray crisis reflect the setback of America's strategy, it reflects a strategic setback for Haider al-Abadi, who had hoped to reach Mosul before Ramadan but apparently will not reach them soon. 

What matters is the repercussions were in the fall of Ramadi, the landscape in Iraq and the organization of the state itself, which in the long run will face many challenges to maintain a «succession» and provide security and services to the population who governs them. Up until this time scored organization is not good in governance.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE GOAL IS GOOD GOVERNANCE ACCORDING TO THIS

Millionday: According to US reports it has linked Washington consent to the participation of the popular crowd to be under the command of al-Abadi and his command. At a time when Washington will give air cover to the process of Anbar but the «Sunni cover» to enter the popular crowd remains the object of controversy.

It has been suggested that the Anbar Provincial Council and some Sunni tribes are requested the assistance of the popular crowd.

But Erika Solomon in «Financial Times» Report (28/05/2015) revealed differences between Sunni tribes and said that «there is a bitter divide between Sunni tribes Iraqis on how to recover and western Anbar provincial capital of Ramadi, which fell two weeks ago, however, the organization of the state.

Millionday: NOTE -- UNIFICATION

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD >>It added that «the restoration of Iraqi army units and Shiite militias may be at the expense of completely destroyed. 

At the same time restoring the Syrian government Vfrs City Tadmr- remote and marginalized population of the town more diminutive. There is no doubt that the government can launch raids from the air, such as what the impact will be devastating in Ramadi. »

She stressed that exceed state regulation came result of the weakness of the Iraqi and Syrian armies and the way the jihadists in the management of the war where collecting between light infantry forces, courage, fast-moving skills, sacrifices during the attack fierce and brutal battle unintended later. 

The success of the organization split occurred because both Iraq and Syria. They do not suffer from divisions between Sunnis and Shiites or because of the civil war, but between tribes, cities and classes that find it difficult to cooperate even through diversity. It believes that state regulation I

Millionday: READ TWICE OR MORE>>They do not suffer from divisions between Sunnis and Shiites or because of the civil war, but between tribes, cities and classes that find it difficult to cooperate even through diversity.

Millionday: HATFIELDS AND MCCOYS

Millionday: SO LETS TAKE THAT AND REMEMBER THAT AND NOW I WILL SHOW YOU SOMETHNG ELSE

Millionday: BRB WITH IT PLEASE HOLD AND WAIT

Millionday: I WILL SEE EVERYONE AT NEWSTIME AT 730 EST

Millionday: LOVE TO YOU AND WE WILL CONTINUE THE WORK I DID ALL DAY TONIGHT -- HAVE A GOOD DAY

Millionday: NEWSTIME IS PACKED SO DONT MISS IT

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum