Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015

3 posters

Go down

FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 Empty FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:03 pm

​TNT Conference Call 6.05.16

T:  All right, so goooood morning, TNT!   And I’m gettin’ started, today is June the 5th, 2015.  So we’re gonna do a call, I’m gonna answer a whole lot of questions ‘cause I know there’s a whole lot of ‘em out there, and then we’re gonna go on about our business.  So, this is where we’re at, and I can do this short and sweet.  We are in the window that I told you about on Monday and I told you about Wednesday.  We are still there.  There are more people that are more excited today and at this moment than have been in the last ten, eleven years, I can tell you that part for a fact.  I can tell you that for the last six, seven, eight days, whatever it is, everybody has been in total agreement.  They’ve known, the majority of ‘em, have known exactly when this--I’m not gonna say exactly--the same window of time that we do of when this is supposed to occur.  They’ve been anticipating it and all week saying, “Don’t worry, don’t worry, it’s over.”  So, and...a lot of ‘em are saying just that, “It’s over...over, over,” even though we don’t see it yet.  Iraq is excited, the people in Iraq are excited.  Everybody knows what’s goin’ on all around the world.  Nobody is really concerned about it.  Okay.  So I’m gonna ask a hundred, I mean answer a hundred questions right now, and that is this:  DC is not here.  He is doing his project that he’s supposed to be doing, even though he wants to be here.  I do get to talk to him at five, six in the morning.  He’s, you know, he’s doin’ this thing ten hours, fourteen hours a day taking care of what he needs to take care of at this time.  So will he be back for our last call to say goodbye?  I hope so, because I’m hopin’ our next call is our last call so we could do that part right there.  So that’s a hundred questions answered, so we don’t need to go there.  

I’m gonna answer another hundred questions right now today.  We all know that a bunch of stuff happened with the, you know, a bunch of exchange companies, not just one, a bunch of locations.  What does it mean to us?  I don’t know.  As far as I understand, everybody this morning is back doin’ business as usual, so it could mean absolutely nothing.  I don’t see any change.  Every other site that I’ve gone to, looked at this morning are accepting payments, accepting orders, business as usual.  So whatever that business was, I’m gonna say, was none of my business, ‘cause it was none of my business, had nothin’ to do with me, and I don’t know that it affected me, you, right, left, or center.  So, I mean, as long as, still doin’ it.  And until somebody says it did or until we see there’s a difference, then we just go with business as usual!  I mean, that’s what I would do, that’s what I’m lookin’ at.  If there is any kind of issue, guys, you always have more than one option.  There’s always more than one way to skin a cat.  It will always, you still have the ability to work, work it out.  And I’m gonna tell you right now before you even ask, ‘cause I know it’s comin’ up and everybody’s been waitin’ for it, I’m gonna go with what we know until we know something different.  So I’m not gonna give you a bunch of options that you may not need or that you probably don’t need or that would confuse a whole lot of you, but, and actually it’s not, it’s really simple if you think about it, but let’s say that doesn’t come to pass and it, and if it does then we’ll be here doin’ that, and I’m sure we’ll have time to talk about it, if nothin’ else, okay?  So a lot of you guys are worrying yourselves to death about absolutely nothing, about things that we can’t do anything about at the moment, and about things that we don’t even know if we need to do anything about.  So let’s just find out first before we go off half-cocked.  Okay.  And I am online right now and what I am looking at, they’re doing business as usual, so I don’t know what anybody else is lookin’ at, but I don’t see that now, so that’s where we are.  Everything is, is great far as I can tell.  I’m lookin’ at a couple of different sites right now.  Looks like business as usual to me.  There’s no statements, no comments, anything else up there, okay?  All right!  

So quick and easy, banks are ready, bank people are ready.  I don’t think our rates have changed even though at the banks right now I will tell you guys they cannot see the rates.  People who’ve been looking at ‘em for a long time can’t see ‘em, and that’s perfectly okay with me because I can!  Well, not that I can see ‘em, but I guess I know what they are, so...and what I’m hearin’.  So banks are good.  Everybody at every other location is good.  People in the high-up government places both here and over, Iraq are excited.  Now, I will tell you I got a email or text last night, somebody in Iraq said they were expecting some kind of announcement at 9 a.m. this morning.  So at 9 a.m. this morning they didn’t get that announcement.  But I will tell you that was one of the scheduled times for this to happen.  So already, it didn’t happen that time, but there are still certain times over the next couple of days that have been agreed upon that are open for certain announcements, things, and, and, and for us to go on and get over this nightmare.  So I know you guys hear it every weekend, every Monday, Tuesday, that it’s ready to go.  I hear the same thing, and we pass it on to you guys like we hear it, but everything that we know says this is probably the greatest possibility that we have ever had for this to go through is coming this weekend.  Does it mean it’s going to happen?  Unfortunately I can’t give you a hundred percent, but I can give you a whole lot of people are excited right now and sayin’ finally this could be the time for it to be it.  All right?  So let’s see what else we wanna talk about.  Anything?  302, it’s me and you.  I clicked on 302 and they hung up!  Sorry.  They missed out.  They were the first ones, been up there a long time.  Okay, 512.

C:  What is the option?  We gonna get our money back, that’s the option.

T:  You what?  Hello?

C:  You’re not being nice at all.  You’re taking money from....

T:  Okay.  I don’t know who that is.  503, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you doing?

T:  Good, how are you?

C:  Oh, I’m doin‘ pretty good.  One step away, still, from fan, superfantastic, but ready.  Can’t really think of any questions, and you don’t normally get me this early, so I’m just gonna say thank you to the lady who provided that allergy information the other day.  I really appreciate that.  And thanks to everyone once again, and hopefully this is our last call.  I know I personally (inaudible), Las Vegas, Las Vegas, Las Vegas!  Have a good weekend.

T:  Okay, thanks.  Okay.  All right, guys, I am lookin‘ at every...

C:  Hey, Tony?

T:  ...hold on.  Hold on.  One site, and it does say they are not accepting orders.  I just didn’t click on the other buttons.  I thought it was on the home page, but it wasn’t.  But okay, I do see it now, so my bad.  Go ahead.

C:  Hey, I, I was....

T:  503?

C:  Yeah, I, I did just think of somethin‘ else I’ve been wanting to share and I keep forgettin‘ about it, but two weeks ago I had a Wells Fargo account, and I have a loan with them too, and it was, went negative, my bank account went negative.  So they closed my bank account, and I called the, the person that does foreign exchanges down there two weeks ago, thought we were real close and so forth, and explained to her I needed to open a new account or get mine re, reactivated and so forth, and she helped me out, gettin’ me a new account, didn’t have to pay any of the NSF fees.  She kinda sounded like she knew a little bit, but, well, she was just playin‘ it off on sayin‘ that she had other customers that had told her that it was gettin‘ real close.  But I found it interesting that first that they open, opened that new account for me, and then number two is she said, “Oh, yeah, we need to do that so you don’t have to pay no fees,” which tells me that, you know, if you’re, first of all if you’re a late customer you shouldn’t be payin’ currency transaction fees anyway, but she made it sound like if you have an account with Wells Fargo you’re not gonna pay, you know, that normal 2% that you would pay anyway.  So I’m just kind of FYI, something out there that, somethin’ that should be asked when you’re at your bank.  If you have an account with them you probably shouldn’t be paying any fees for doing currency exchanges.  That’s all I had.  Thanks again.

T:  All right, thanks.  Appreciate it.  All right.  Okay, guys, let me, let me go back to this thing, because I want to make sure we understand.  Yesterday I went to some currency sites and they said they weren’t takin’ payments or accepting new orders at this time, some other things.  This morning when I went and looked at that site it didn’t have it on the front page, but it did when you tried to order.  That’s why I thought they were back doin’ business as usual.  So there are other sites that are still selling...dinar, that are still taking orders and reserves, so there’s still opportunity to do this.  But the ones that aren’t, are on pause, whatever, I don’t know what their situation is.  Nobody has come out and, and told me.  Nobody has talked to me about it.  Nobody has said, “Hey, this is why we did what we did.”  We’re all waiting to find out why they did what they did.  In the meantime, there’s no sense in us panicking until we know what the situation is.  There are different scenarios--I’ve already gone through ‘em in my mind--what I would do under certain cases, and I will definitely share those with you if it becomes time.  I don’t wanna put a whole lot of stuff out for any reason or what we can do around it, let’s wait and see if we actually have to do that.  How long is that gonna take?  I don’t know.  I mean, I think we’ll know somethin’ later today or over the weekend and to a response to this and how we should act from there, okay?  So we don’t get a lot of that.  That, that’s the best I can tell you.  All right, 828, good morning.

C:  Hi, Tony. Thanks for bein’ there and...

T:  Good morning.

C:  ...showin’ up all the time, we appreciate it.  The window that you stated on Monday is, is still alive and well through the weekend or through Monday morning you said, correct?

T:  Yes, sir, it is.

C:  And is this a, and I remember you, I’m pretty sure you said this is, the United States is not holding this up for a while now, it’s up to Abadi and Iraq to say go, is that correct?

T:  Well for the last...you know, several days--five, six, seven, ten days--it has been completely up to Iraq is my understanding.  Every country has signed off, everybody’s happy.  Nobody’s arguing about anything, nobody’s demanding anything, it was just timing.  They wanted to get a couple more things done themselves, they wanted to make the announcement on their terms now that that has gone through.  They wanted to do the things that he did in Paris, he wanted to make sure that was done, everybody agreed to it and are willing to live by it.  That was agreeable.  I told you guys he came out thumbs up.  It wasn’t an hour, two hours later there was a picture there with him with thumbs up.  So my guy was right there when, when things were happening and, and explained it, so that’s where we’re at!

C:  ‘Cause you would, ‘cause I was just, I couldn’t, for so long Iraq was being held up by the US, and once the US seemed to say okay, as you said, “It’s okay to go now,” I don’t quite understand why Abadi didn’t say okay, now, we got our time!  Why would he want to wait any longer for somebody else to come along and throw a wrench into it?

T:  Well, but maybe he didn’t believe it!  I mean, you know, that’s been said a hundred times, “Okay, go now,” and they didn’t.  “Okay, go now,” and they didn’t, I mean, so okay.  “I’ve looked bad ten, twelve times tellin’ people I’m gonna do it tomorrow, I’m gonna do it in two days,” and, and it just never did happen, so maybe they don’t.  They sit back and say, “Well, let’s see.”  You guys gotta remember, this is the difference.  This time when it was said, “Go, everybody can go,” they did it and they said there was a system error, not a stoppage, supposedly.  I mean the go part was fully approved, we’re going, we’re in the system.  They even actually started, starting doing exchanges when the system problem came up.  Our thing was, okay, was it really a problem ‘cause we’ve gone through a hundred tests already, or was it sabotaged by somebody to prolong it a little bit more?  So then we had to go through that whole scenario.  And I don’t want anybody to get mad or upset now, I’m just walkin’ everybody through the timeline.

C:  Right.  Right.  That’s right.

T:  And I’m (inaudible), so I’m not talkin’ to you, I’m talkin’ to some other people that are listening.  Anyway, I’m just doin’ what I’m supposed to be doing.  Okay.  And I’m just sayin’ I’m tryin’ to lay it out so people understand it.  So now we get through that.  They find the problem, they fix it, say, “Okay, now we’re ready to go, is everybody happy?”  Everybody’s happy.  He meets with his people, they say okay.  “I’m supposed to do this tonight, but I want to go to Paris, I wanna have a face to face with these guys before I do it.”  So he goes to Paris, they sit down.  In less than an hour he walks out thumbs up, okay.  “We’re ready, I’m face to face, everybody’s on the same page, now when are we gonna do this?”  So they came up with some scenarios which I told you guys I wasn’t gonna go through, we had a window, and now I’m telling you that 9:00 in the morning, which was actually supposed to be at 10:00 on Friday morning was one of the times.  So we’re past that, and it’s okay if I tell you once we pass it.  I think it’s oh, it’s okay, all right.  So they have a couple other times that this thing is set to go if it’s going to go.  Everybody says it is, and all we can do at this moment is wait and see if it happens.

C:  Right.

T:  And I told you guys it’s somewhere within the next couple of days this thing is supposed to be over and we go on to bigger and better things and become superfantastic and start changing people’s lives.  That’s how I’m looking at this right now today, okay?

C:  And it’s up to Abadi in the next couple of days, he’s the one who says go, right?  It didn’t change.

T:  He, he’s the one right now!  Everybody, Iraq says, “We got it, we got the green light, we’re in control.”  I mean, that’s from my people in Iraq, that’s what they’re sayin’.  The guys here are sayin’, “They got it, they’re in control, I mean everybody’s given it to ‘em, so we’re just waiting.”  So everybody, you know, from England to Iraq to US to Canada, are all sayin’, “Okay, Iraq has it.  We’re waiting....”

C:  Okay.  And, and you....

T:  They know what the plan is, and we don’t, okay?

C:  And you don’t know any reason why Abadi would not want to do this now do you?

T:  I, I do not know any reason why he wouldn’t want to do it as much as he’s been pushing to do it.

C:  Right.  Right.

T:  So no, I don’t know any reason.

C:  Okay.

T:  I do know timing is important to him for whatever reason it is, and, and to them.  So, okay?

C:  All right.  I, I appreciate your bein’ there all the time for us.  Thank you, Tony.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  Bye-bye.

T:  Bye.  Okay, 310, good morning.

C:  Hey, good morning, how are you doin’?

T:  Good, how are you doin’?

C:  I’m okay, I’m hangin’ in there.  Hey, let me ask you a question.  Like when you go, I went to the bank a few times, quite a few banks, and I know that currently you walk inside the bank and you ask them any rate, they can give you a rate on the, on the dong, the Vietnamese dong, but it’s not the rate that anyone would want.  Far as the Zim and the, the dinar, it’s not even in their system.  Can you elaborate a little more about the Zim?  Are they really gonna take that?  Because right now it’s not even that, it’s not even reinstated.

T:  Okay.  

C:  How sure are you that they’re gonna be takin’ the, the Zim?

T:  I am...I, and I need to clearly state this so everybody understands.  I do not get to make the decisions, okay?  All right?  And I don’t get to say when it goes, what currencies go or anything else, but what I can tell you right now is the people that I know or information that I have gotten out of people in the Treasury as well as people in the bank who are lookin’ at the screens, as well as people at the banks who have already done exchanges for people of the dinar and some other things, there is a rate sitting in the system for the Zimbabwe.  Okay?

C:  Okay.  Okay.

T:  They are anticipating right now today exchanging Zimbabwe when this happens.

C:  So you, you like a hundred percent sure that when the dinar goes, all the other ones that’s in the basket like the Zim, maybe the rupiah and the, the dong, they’re all in the same basket?

T:  I’m not a hundred percent sure of anything because I’m not the one doing the (unintelligible).  Am I being told that?  Absolutely.  Is it on the screen together, together and are certain people being told that who are in the banking system, who are going to be doing the exchanges?  Absolutely.  That’s the part I can tell you.

C:  Okay, great.  And one, and one last thing.

T:  So do I feel good about it?  Absolutely.

C:  Okay, one, one last thing.  Has DC already signed that NDA and cashed out already, that’s why he can’t come?

T:  No, that is not why, and guys I heard everything from DC being in, what is it, protective custody, I got that,  DC bein’ a, a mole and set us up, I got that.  DC already exchanged, so now he can’t come on the call anymore, that, none of that is true.  Absolutely none of it is true, so.  I still talk to him every morning and, and I’ve already explained he is doing what he has to do just like everybody else.  He has a responsibility, and right now he is taking care of that responsibility.  So would I love for it to be over with and for him to be back here and let’s do this?  Yes, but there are some bigger things that have to be done and have to be considered, and that’s what he’s doing at this time, regardless what that is.  Will he make it back for the last call?  I’m hopin’ this is the last call!  And we’ll do a 15-minute call and it’d be over.  If we do the recording I’m sure he’s gonna be back for that and, and we’ll do that and he’ll be able to say goodbye, okay?

C:  Okay, great.  Well, I know....

T:  I’d love to have him back.

C:  Well I know that the time is like near because when you, when you realized that the, the FBI can raid the currency spots, I know for a fact that something is definitely goin’ down, so, so that’s all a good sign for me.

T:  And it’s a great sign for me, so I appreciate you sayin’ it.  It’s a great sign, okay?  I mean not that we want it to happen, but you know when somethin’ like that happens we’re, it’s close as we can get without walkin’ through the door, I think.

C:  Exactly.  Especially when no one got arrested.  

T:  Okay.  All right, thank you, sir!

C:  All right.  All right, enjoy...

T:  All right.

C:  ...enjoy your evening, and thanks a lot, Tony.  I hope this is the last time, I hope this is the last call.

T:  Me, too.  I hope it’s the last call.  All right, thank you, sir.  All right.  781, good morning.  781?  Nope?  Okay.  All right, 301, good morning.

C:  Good morning, how are you, Tony?

T:  I am actually superfantastic.  You know, I sent out a tweet when I heard everything was goin’ crazy, and said you guys really don’t realize what’s goin’ on, just, you know, ‘cause things are great!  I mean they’re really great far as I can see.  But go ahead.

C:  Well, you know, the gentleman just, my an, my call was already answered, but I just wanted to let you know that a lot of the calls drop.  When you, when you go on and you say the person hung up, it’s not that.  The system somehow just dropped your call.  So I don’t know if that’s something that you have to work, I mean, that maybe you should let Pam know, but a lot of times you’ll say 301, and my call had dropped and I had to call back in again.  

T:  Well that is clearly a Pam problem, I’m tellin’ you.  She’s probably doin’ it herself, but okay.  I will (inaudible).  

C:  Well, I just wanted to let you know, and I want to say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  So you said this week, right?

T:  This week.  I’m, I’m lookin’ for...

C:  That’s what you’re hearing.

T:  ...from now, Monday...

C:  I know you can’t guarantee.

T:  ...is, that’s right, that’s what I’m hearing, that...

C:  Okay, well I want to say thank you.

T:  ...this is finally gonna be a superfantastic weekend or Monday or somethin’, but between now and Monday our whole world should change, and (inaudible), all right?

C:  All right.  Well I want to say thank you to everyone and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  Thank you.

C:  Okay, bye.

T:  All right, okay.  Okay, and the creator of Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

C:  Hello, Mr. Tony, appreciate your taking my call, and yes, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  But I’m not closing quite yet, I have a couple of questions for you.

T:  Oh, okay.

C:  What was said in the mosques this morning?  What sort of message and how extensive?  What are your sources at, telling you on that?

T:  You know what?  It’s Friday, so we don’t get information from over there usually until in the evening because of, you know, it’s the sabbath.

C:  Right.

T:  So, didn’t talk to that guy, and shoot I didn’t talk to anybody about the mosque this morning.  Actually, yeah, I forgot to do that part.  I actually, tell you the truth, we got the thing was supposed to be at nine o’clock last night.  I always tell you guys the truth, I don’t know why people say, “To tell you the truth,” just so you paid more attention to it, I guess, but anyway.  So we were waitin’ for it last night to see if it actually happened; it didn’t.  But because we know the, the scheduled times, I really wasn’t too concerned about it, to tell you the truth, and because everybody else is so hyped up and excited about this finally being it, I’m like, well, shoot I’ll just wait ‘til the time comes!  So I’ll see what happens.  So I didn’t really try and see what was on TV this morning, and I didn’t try and see what was in the mosque, and that’s my bad, sorry.  

C:  Okay.  I had jotted down that the, you had thought the announcement was gonna be 9 a.m., and then you just said 9 p.m., which, which one, or could it have possibly been both?

T:  No.  No.  It was, we got a message last night that it was gonna be 9 a.m. their time.

T:  I knew it was, actually was schedule on our people’s side over here, thought it would be at 10 a.m. their time.

T:  So if I said that...

T:  ...then, no.  Okay?  

C:  And how many windows of opportunity are being scheduled on a daily basis?  Is it just once a day or are there more (inaudible).

T:  Two at, two, two times a day.

C:  Two times a day, okay.  Does Dr. Abadi have to be on Iraqi soil to make that announcement, or can he be going elsewhere and have taped an announcement and the announcement is broadcast into Iraq but he actually is in the US, ‘cause he is coming here, as I understand it, on Sunday and Monday and having meetings with, with President Obama.  Heard he was supposed to be in London on Wednesday.  And then the celebrations that I’d asked you about earlier, I had misunderstood you.  I thought the celebrations--that’s why I was very excited--I thought the celebrations for Thursday were yesterday.  Could it be that it’s really Thursday next week for the celebrations so that he gets back and they are celebrating in Iraq?

T:  They have scheduled celebrations for, okay guys, this was supposed to happen Monday morning.  It was supposed to already been done, so we’re way past it, and was agreed upon.  They had scheduled celebrations I think it was for Tuesday, and then they scheduled celebrations for Thursday, ‘cause again, this was already supposed to have happened.  It didn’t happen, they didn’t do any celebrating, but they still scheduled it and everybody ready to go.  So that part didn’t happen.  I haven’t heard of a new schedule for celebrations yet.  I’m sure we will this afternoon like we do when everything comes out, but did they have scheduled times to do this?  Yes.  

C:  Okay.  Are you....

T:  Am I giving you too much information?  I don’t know, ‘cause nobody told me not to say it, so that’s their fault, right?  Anyway, go ahead.

C:  Right.  Right.  His visit with President Obama and with whomever he is meeting in England, can we safely presume this to be more his victory tour so that means that it will have happened, or are you able to even go that route and tell us anything?

T:  Anything could happen, you know.  He could, I mean, tomorrow’s the G7, right?  Saturday.

C:  I thought it was Saturday, Sunday, somewhere in there.

T:  Yeah.  So he could go there and they could all pat him on the back and say, “Great job.”  He could go there and they all sit around the table for dinner and say, “Hey, are you guys ready to do this?”  And they could do it.  He could go there and they meet and on the way out the door, “Hey, you’re gonna do this when you get home, right?”  “Okay, let’s do it.”

T:  So I don’t, there’s nothing in stone.  Could happen around that scenario.  Is it a great time for it to happen while everybody’s together anyway?  I think it’s great!  It’s a great opportunity!

C:  Okay.  Well again, I appreciate all of the, the information and your taking my call, and we’ll close out with the Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and sure hope that they will permit something to be, be done so that we all can, can come and, and celebrate and let everyone know what we’re gonna be doing to, to make things better throughout the world.

T:  I, I agree with you.

C:  Thank you so much.

T:  All right, thank you.

C:  Thank you.

T:  A’ight, all right.

C:  Bye-bye.

T:  Okay.  Okay, hold on for a minute, guys, ‘cause Pam says she takes priority and she wants me to read her questions first, so let me see.  “The Zim report I shared, Zim exchanged to USD in country at 40 cent per note.”  I forgot what note it was worth, somebody sent us that, so I don’t know.  All I can do is tell you the rates on our screen say 11 to 13 cent, that’s what I can tell you about the Zim.

“Tony, any word on whether there was a celebration?”  All right, we just talked about that.

“Is it possible that if the VNN and this one come out low it could RV again at a much higher rate in a different basket?”  They could!  And, and at one talk, I mean one time there was talk about takin’ nine zeros off the Zim, gettin’ in as much as they could, and then go back and take six zeros off at a later date.  But I don’t know if that’s still a good plan, I don’t know if that date would mean fifteen days or fifteen months, or five years at a later time, so we don’t have that information.  Were they in the second basket that I’ve been made aware of?  No.  Neither of those are currently in the second basket to go again. 

“What is the truth of consequence if we cannot exchange the Zim before deadline, and what date is the deadline?”  Several of those.  Again, guys, if you’re lookin’ at the articles, and that’s all we have to look at right now, they’re sayin’ a deadline of June 30th I think, and first I heard the 15th and somebody sent me somethin’ sayin’ the 30th.  And if this goes, there’s not that many people with Zim, and they should be exchanged within 48 hours, 24 hours, the number of people that actually have Zim, or less, so it’s, right now today it’s not a concern.  If it was the 15th or the 30th, if you still had it at that time, then you made a huge mistake is what I would say.  Okay.  

“Iraq has requested urgent help from the UN.  Why is this urgent if they’re gonna implement economic reform in the near future?”  Well, it’s just like we’ve always told you and everybody else, don’t bank on the RV, keep doin’ what you need to do with your life, keep movin’, investin’, workin’ your job, and preparing like it’s not going to happen.  I think Iraq, as many times as they have tried it and thought it was going through, are doing what any sensible person would do and prepare.  If it doesn’t, I need some urgent help, so they always want to go get that and line it up, and if it does happen, “Hey thanks, but I don’t need it now,” which is much easier than waiting ‘til it doesn’t happen and you’re drowning and say, “Please help me.”  So it’s a smart business move, smart thing as a country, so.  

“When will we be able to send more than 500K out of the country?”  I don’t know.  That’s gonna be up to the Treasury Department, US, and they haven’t put out any deadline to us about that, and I haven’t heard you can’t move it out the country, it’s just probably gonna take longer than normal terms.  Only thing that I heard, and banks were telling us, is people shouldn’t do it the first thirty days, try to wire more than $500,000 ‘cause it could be delayed.  Homeland Security is going to look at each one of those and approve ‘em before they go through, so it could be delayed.  All right.  Okay, it’s all in.  Okay.  All right, that’s about it.  I can’t tell you anything else about reserves or anything else until I find out what’s really goin’ on myself.  And at this point I could guess and say a whole lot of things, but...I won’t.  I’ll just do what we’re doin’ right now, and let’s see what happens, okay?  All right, but we’re here.  We’re gonna try and be here as long as we can, gonna try and go through things and help you guys through this as long as I can.  And I’m just sayin’ that because as long as this takes, and we’ll see what happens.  That’s what we’re here for, it’s what TNT has been here for, and I’m tryin’ to make it as smooth and, as possible for everybody involved so we can get through this with the right information.  Okay, 410, good morning.

C:  Good morning!  I have a question which is about going into the bank.  Back in November....

T:  Wait a minute, wait a minute.  I want to say somethin’ first, ‘cause I gotta say things that are on my mind.  

C:  Oh, okay.

T:  ‘Cause I know, carry, people get leery when I say that.  

C:  I don’t.

T:  Oh, well.  I do sometime myself, ‘cause they clearly tell me they don’t want me to be in politics but got me talkin’ like a politician.  Anyway, go ahead.  Go ahead, I just wanted to say that comment.  Go ahead.  Go ahead.

C:  Okay.  It’s been so long, but I think it was November or December when, was one of those times when we thought we were going to go to the bank.  And so the day before I went and closed my account, not being closed, I took all of the cash out of my savings and my checking account, and I just said, “Hey, I’m doing this temporary for, you know, just for accounting purposes.”  And in the meantime here we are in June and I realize that they closed my account because I never put anything back in.  Do you think it’s a, a positive thing to walk into the bank that you’re thinking you may be working with and put some money in an account now and be, have, would that give us any advantage at this point?

T:  Absolutely.  And every bank that I’ve talked to said they would treat people who already had accounts better than they would somebody just comin’ in the door opening an account.  And they would feel more comfortable giving you a larger share of your return if your account had been open for 48 hours or more.  

C:  Okay.  Then I guess I’ll be hanging up soon.  

T:  Okay, then!

C:  I’ll hang on.

C:  But yeah, but you can put a hundred dollars, and that’s gonna make a difference, right?  Just because you did.

T:  Hundred dollars opens your account, you’re already a customer of the bank.  I mean it’s over, you know, 24 hours, 48 hours, then, I mean, that’s what I was told years ago, tell you the truth.

C:  Okay.  Well I appreciate that.  As I can do that now and just, you know, maybe somebody else will feel the same way doing that, so, well, hope that was (inaudible).

T:  Hey, you know what?  Guys, I mean, there’s a couple things that, that you always hear me say and that, and that I live by, I actually do.  And one is nothin’ beats a failure but, but a try.  So at least try.  I mean what’s it gonna hurt.  If you don’t like the bank afterward, you don’t do business with ‘em, it’s a hundred bucks, take your hundred bucks out.  Close your account and go on about your business!  But at least you’re giving yourself the opportunity.

C:  Yeah.  And....

T:  And then on time, the other thing is, is, is, I do live by, and Pam would tell you ‘cause I say it to her every day, we’re goin’ through different scenario, and it is what it is!  I mean what are you gonna do about it?  Adjust, be flexible, come up with a new plan, and let’s go to work and let’s make this thing happen ‘cause that’s what we’ll do!  Okay?

C:  Sounds great.  Sounds great.  Thank you again, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  I don’t know why we do it three times, but we could do it a hundred times and maybe that would help.  So all the way to the bank I’ll say that.

T:  Okay.  It’s Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and we do it three times ‘cause it really looked good on that shirt that they sent me.

C:  Oh, good.  You need to take a...

C:  ...post it up.

T:  I know.  You know, I thought about takin’ a picture and doin’ that, but I thought Winston and Pam and Ray would get really mad, ‘cause they only sent me one shirt.

C:  Oh, did they show us.

T:  All right.  Thank you.

C:  All right.  Thank you all.  Bye.

T:  All right.  Bye.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Okay, 562, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony.

T:  Good morning, how are you doin’, sir?

C:  I’m doin’ fantastic.  Okay, just out of curiosity, yesterday’s situation with the Forex, was that related to this situation...where they....

T:  What, what happened, what happened with Forex yesterday?  I don’t even know, what happened with Forex?

C:  Well, apparently with some option trading they, they recommended that people didn’t do that yesterday.  

T:  They recommended people didn’t do any option trading yesterday.  What are they saying today?

C:  Because of some kind of activity on Forex.

T:  Well what are they sayin’ today?

C:  Nothing.  Nothing.  That was just a warning for yesterday.

T:  Hmm.  Well, I don’t know.

C:  I didn’t know if it, related or it was just, nothing to relate to this.

T:  Not that I know of.

C:  Okay.  That’s it!

T:  All right.  Thank you, sir.

C:  Thank you!  Have a great day and...

T:  Have a great day!

C:  ...hopefully we’ll, we’ll be there.  Thank you.

T:  All right, thank you.  Okay.  Okay, 301, good morning.

C:  Hello?

T:  Yes, good morning!  Hello?

C:  Hello?

T:  Hi, good morning!

C:  Can you hear me?

T:  Yes, ma’am.

C:  Okay.  Well, I think you answered my questions, ‘cause it was about the other currencies in the basket, so I will just get off and say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas. 

T:  There you go.  Thank you, I appreciate it.

C:  You’re welcome.

T:  Have a great day.  A’ight.  Okay, 707, good morning. 

C:  Good morning.

T:  Hi, how are you?

C:  Hi, Tony!  I’m fine, thank you.  I’m a long-time listener, but I’m a first-time caller.  I’m usually what, at work every day, so I can’t call in, but I wanted to say thank you for you, DC, Pam, and of course Ray.  And my question is regarding the Zim.  You had mentioned that the cap was five hundred thousand that they would do a restructure, it would be in a restructured form.

T:  Five, five...five hundred million.

C:  Okay.  Is that before taxes or after taxes?

T:  I have no idea!  First of all, it might be raised up to a billion is what they were talkin’ about.

T:  And, yeah, I don’t know if it’s before taxes or after taxes.

C:  ‘Cause I’m thinkin’ if I have to pay Uncle Sam, how can they, I, I’m thinking in my head it would be after taxes because I have to pay taxes on that money, so how could they put the money in a structured plan if I have to pay taxes on it?

T:  Well, even if it is in a structured plan, I mean everything above that, you’re still gonna have to pay taxes every year when you get your payment.

C:  That’s true.

T:  Yeah, so.

C:  Well, I hope they...go ahead.

T:  Yeah.  And I hope they do it after taxes, too, you’re right, so.  So our pockets’ll be bulging when we walk out there, so.

C:  That’s right!  We’d have to make our money make money.

T:  That’s right, there you go.  Put it to work.

C:  And I just have, and I just have one other comment since I know DC is busy working, and I know you miss your sidekick, that maybe Ray or Pam would step up to the position and help you out.

T:  Okay.  I appreciate it.  And guys, I, I will tell you this.  In the evenings when we talk to him, ‘cause Pam sends him the, the link or whatever, ‘cause I mean he listens to the calls, so if you guys want to say somethin’ to him it’s okay.  And we kind of go over it, I gotta go over the information, some of that, so he’s still there for you.  All right?

C:  Okay.  And I do wanna say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  I don’t wanna take up too much time.  And my only other suggestion is because as I’m listening there’s a lot of familiar callers that call you, and I know they probably beat the other callers in, and I appreciate Pam doing first-caller Wednesdays and one question only, but maybe we can do where you can list questions in the forum and you instead of taking calls from the caller you could just run through thirty or forty questions that’s in the forum and knock it out.

T:  Okay, here’s the thing.  We did that, Pam put it, gave us some questions right there.  We’ve done that before, put questions just in the forum, and we go through.  But guys this, this is my thing.  We give out the answers, it, it kinda seems like it’s non-personal to me.  I’m just tellin’ you ‘cause it’s, it’s my opinion, I’m doin’ it, and I like to interact with people, I like to talk to people, get the information out.  By talkin’ to you personally I feel more connected to you and we can express it, you guys can hear it in my voice and, and I feel like we’re a part.  If I’m just readin’ a bunch of questions, givin’ a bunch of answers, it’s kinda boring for me, to tell you the truth.  So, and if I gotta do this and go through everything that I gotta go through, I should at least be able to have a little fun while I’m doin’ it, shouldn’t I?

C:  That is true, and that’s why I can’t wait to see you and meet you in Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  That’s all I gotta say, Tony.  Thank you for everything that you’re doin’.  And hopefully...

C:  ...this was the last call.

T:  That’s right.  Hopefully this was the last call.  Believe me, I’m prayin’ every minute of the day, let this be the last call.  So thank you, all right.  Okay, 323, good morning.

C:  Hello!  Oh, how happy that you’re here!  I’m here with you, thank you.

T:  We’re here together!

C:  Yes.  Yes.  We’re together with so many people, Tony.

T:  Oh, God.  

C:  Okay, so I have three questions, and the first one is related to something you said almost two months ago which was, at that time you said you didn’t know whether they were going, it was when you were talking about the cap on the Zim and the structured payout afterwards, but you didn’t know whether they were doing that only for the Zim or whether really they were going to look at the aggregate sum of everything and put a cap on what anybody got period.  

T:  My understanding is each currency has its own cap, so not a, a total cap for each individual, and that the dinar and the dong caps only relate to the contract rates.

C:  I understand that, yes.  So there isn’t an aggregate amount of money that they want to cut us off at or, you never heard anything like that going on, did you?

T:  I have not.

C:  Okay, wonderful.  Thank you.  Well my second question is do you think that a bank would be more likely to give you better terms because if it was a cur--, commercial bank, some of them might be more interested in certain kind of businesses than other kinds of businesses.  Like if I, I have a couple of businesses and, and one of them might be a business someone was interested in collaborating with the bank and might give better terms because of it.  Have you ever heard of anything like that where banks specialize, not just as a commercial bank but in particular things they, like maybe something like....

T:  Oh, yeah!  Oh, yeah.  When you go in to negotiate, you bring that up and, and I’d bring it up with each bank, “What can you do for me and what can we do together?  How can you promote my business through your contacts?  I bring all this in, what interest rate are you gonna give me above everything else, because now I’m bringin’ my business in which is even more money which could mean more customers.”  Oh yeah, you have a whole lot to negotiate with, you just gotta sit down and get it done!

C:  Okay.  Do you...

T:  All right?

C:  ...thank you, and so my third question is are you familiar of any kind of listing on the internet or any sort of person that might know what banks might specialize in certain kind of businesses above others?

T:  What I would look up is bank brokers, first of all ‘cause they have them, and actually you got, I mean, they could tell you about banks ‘cause they sell banks, do that, or I would look up, I mean Google “commercial banks” or “banks that deal in” whatever your thing is and see what comes up.

C:  Well, yes I, I had tried that, but I never heard of a bank broker or bank broker selling the services of a bank.  They talk to you about it.  What do you mean a bank....

T:  They, they actually sell banks.

C:  Selling banks.

T:  But the ones that I deal with, yeah, they tell me what the bank specializes in, their people, certain, you know, stocks, business opportunities, that kinda thing.  ‘Cause I, I would....

C:  Actually, so you’ve actually talked to bank brokers for these purposes, these same purposes yourself.

T:  Well, I looked at bank brokers ‘cause I wanted to buy a bank.

T:  And I was actually doing something that involved the banks, so I wanted to make sure it was a bank that could do what I wanted to do.  So yes.

C:  All right.  And so, Tony, are you going to have a bank?  Or is that in your NDA?

T:  I don’t know what’s in my NDA.

T:  But it has always been, yes, my plan to buy a bank, absolutely.  And....

C:  Well, so many people trust you, we, I’m sure we’d all love to be in your bank.

T:  And I’ve been hearing that for years and years, and everybody, “Hey, we’ll just all put the money in your bank, we’ll move it up and do that,” but I guarantee you that’s one of the things they don’t want me to do.

C:  Oh, the banks are gonna be against you...

T:  We’ll see.

C:  ...if you wanted to, okay.  All right, well that...

T:  Yeah.  I don’t know about the banks, but the people who....

C:  ...those are all my questions.  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and I’m so glad you answered my call and so glad about all of you, and hello DC I’m glad you still listen.  Bye-bye.

T:  Okay.  And I was sayin’ I don’t know about the banks, but the people who don’t want me to have that kind of influence over you guys certainly wouldn’t be goin’ for that, but we’ll see how things shake out, okay?

T:  Thank you!

C:  Thank you.  Bye-bye.

T:  All right.  Hey, have a great weekend!

C:  You, too.

T:  Say superfantastic one time.

C:  Superfantastic.

T:  There we go.  All right, thank you.  All right.  Okay, 559.  Good morning.

C:  Good...good morning, Tony!

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  I am superfantastic.

T:  That’s what I’m talkin’ about.  Let’s get this thing going.

C:  You know, I’m (inaudible).

T:  And we are in a great position, whether you guys believe it or not.  We are in a great position.  Go ahead, I’m sorry.

C:  That’s okay!  I, I’m with you!  I, I got your tweet the other night, and I, I tweeted back, “Tony, I got your back.”

T:  Okay!

C:  I totally understand.  Listen, I, I worked with the military and government before over the years, so I totally understand where we’re comin’ from.  And just a couple things real quick.  Pam, I know zebragirl was havin’ trouble last week or can’t do any transcribing.  I’m retired, I’m here, and if you need me, Tony you got my number and have her give me a call, I’d be more than happy to help.  Beats sittin’ around during the day, get somethin’ done.  And I wanted to let you know also I was on Ray’s Open Mic last night and I wanted to tell him, Ray, I was dancin’ the two step to God Bless Texas, so I was up there dancing with....

C:  I heard him callin’ us a bunch of liars.  I was wiggling my toes, too, but I was dancing.  

T:  Oh.  Okay.

C:  I wanted to let him know that.  And I just wanted to say hi to DC and we appreciate everything.  I wanted to also tell you that my husband sometimes can’t sleep.  I says, “Go put the calls on and listen to the calls all night and you’ll go right back to sleep.”

T:  Oh, gosh.  You know...

C:  Anyway.

T:  ...my niece is the president of a, of a college in Ohio, and you know, she used to tell me that all the time, “I go to sleep every night listening to you.”  And I’d be, “Really, it’s that boring that you do that every night?”  You know.  Like, she said, “No, I’m telling you, for fifteen dollars these people are crazy!  They do not know what kinda education they’re gettin’ for five dollars, ten dollars, whatever, or for free,” for those who aren’t doin’ it at all, but she like, “this, this is just crazy, and every night I go to sleep listening to that.”  Which is okay, and she’s the president of a college and that’s what we try to do, educate, help people and all that, so even without the donation it’s okay.  But I have another lady--Pam, I can’t remember her name--she used to call us all the time and said, “My baby goes to sleep listening to you every night ‘cause that puts him to sleep, sure!”  I’m like okay, so I understand both ways.  All right?

C:  It works.  It works.  The other thing is I wanted to ask about, are there still any contract rates available, and are the banks, you kind of hit on a little bit of it, but are the banks still going to be in a good position for us to negotiate the fees?  And, and also on some of this you made a comment about the Zim may be going away or something.  Is there anything you had in mind to do more like a tweet campaign if that should happen?

T:  Wooo!  Well you really tryin’ to open up a can of worms here, huh?  So let me say first of all, guys, don’t worry about the banks losin’ money.  That is not gonna happen.  They’re not gonna lose money.  Even if they gave it to you for absolutely free, you’re not going to lose money, okay, they’re not going to, ‘cause you’re their client and you’re gonna be involved with them in a whole host of things that would make that money up for them.  Okay.  The Zim, if it goes away it will be because Zimbabwe is taking it away, not us, so there’s nothing for us to start a Twitter campaign about the Zim for.  I was just sayin’ if it happens in the time frame that we’re hearing and you haven’t exchanged by that time, then that’s on you, ‘cause there’s only 25,000 people with Zim.  That’s plenty of time for all of them to change in the next ten days or even, you know, the next twenty-five days before the end of the month, either way.  So there’s no excuse not to exchange.  I don’t care if they gave us 72 hours if it went live.  If 25,000 people can’t find an exchange place, then they just weren’t payin’ attention.  Now they’re not gonna do that that I know of, okay?  

T:  There is right now, again, no need for us to do the Twitter campaign at this point about anything.  Everybody is supposedly on board with everybody, and we’ll just have to see what else happens.  But right now today there’s no reason for us to, to go crazy, okay?

C:  All righty!  Sounds, sound good.  Well like I say, I’m, I’m totally in agreement and support with everybody.  I want to thank everyone.  And I just have one other thing, being Italian, I had an old executive years ago who told us that--and he was also Italian--that do you know why there are so many people named Tony in New York?

T:  No, why?

C:  Because when they came from Italy their mothers put on their hats, “To NY.”

T:  Their hats two and why?  Is that (inaudible)?

C:  On the, on the front of their hat their mothers’ wrote, “To New York,” and New York is, the initial are NY, so it was T-O-N-Y.

T:  N-Y, and that’s why everybody’s named Tony?  Oh, okay!

C:  That’s why people are named Tony in New York.

T:  Okay.  Well, it sounds like a New York thing, so I’m gonna put them right behind Texas, okay?

C:  Okay.  Sounds like a plan.

T:  All right, thank you.

C:  And Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Huh?  Vegas, Vegas, okay.  Thank you!

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.  Bye-bye.

T:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, all right.  Okay, guys, so I gotta tell you guys this real quick.  This morning I’m talkin’ to Pam and I’m sayin, “Man, I wish I could do the call outside ‘cause it’s beautiful out here, it’s gonna be 91 degrees.”  And then Pam says, “Well, it’s a beautiful day here, too, it’s gonna be 83 degrees.”  So I’m sayin’, “Okay, we’re gonna have great day.”  So this is what she tells me right now, “We have a bad storm comin’ in a few minutes, so you need to hang up, say goodbye.”  I’m sayin’ what?!  That’s how she tells me to get off the phone, “Hang up.”  You know, it went from a perfect day, 83 and sunshine, to a storm and we gotta batten down the hatches.  So everybody go look on the news and see what she’s sayin’.  I’m just throwin’ Pam all the way up under the bus just so you guys know.  Okay.  All right.  Well maybe she’s not here.  Daz, she told me to thank you very much, thank all you guys.  Thank you guys for the chat room and everything, keeping it calm in there.  And guys, you know if things really, really get bad or things get so we don’t know, there, there’s always another way.  I mean there is always another way.  All you do is sit down and think about it and, and think, you know, what would, what would Ray do, how would he do this?  I was gonna say, what would Pam do, how would they do this?  What, over the years, are the options that Tony gave us if this happens or that happens or how to move your money around or, always look.  There’s always another way to, to achieve something.  I don’t know who that is ringing.  Somebody’s calling me?  Let me see.  I don’t have anybody, so it must be one of the listeners.  Hello?

Ray:  Disregard.

T:  Oh.

Ray:  Disregard, go ahead.

T:  Oh.  Okay.  Listening in.  So the thing is, I’m, I’m not concerned at this moment.  Everything that I understand, everybody’s happy, excited.  We asked questions this morning and we heard there’s no changes that I know about, there’s no system changes, no plan changes.  Nobody really knows what’s going on with certain situations.  Sometimes it takes a day or two to actually find out what’s going on as far as that is, but nobody seems too concerned at the moment.  So if it is, you guys know what we’ll do, we’ll do what we do, what we’ve been doin’ for the last five years or what I’ve been doing, and that is try my best to help you understand and see if we can come up with a plan and action or somethin’ that benefits you and, and the best way for you to, to react.  So.  We’ve been here.  I know you guys got information this week and, and for those who don’t know, I’ve been doin’ this for five years.  I’ve been talked about, cussed up and down, praised and everything for five years.  In the last two years or three years I’ve been killed once, I’ve died twice, I mean I’m sick, our show has been shut down twenty times, I’ve gone to prison fifty times already, and yet here we are.  So there’s a lot of stuff said on the internet that’s done back and forth and, and not just about me, just stuff period.  I’m just tellin’ you guys, just because they say it, just because you hear it there, just because some idiot at some idiot at some other sites writes it down or says that, doesn’t necessarily make it so!  So everything we’ve been hearing the last 24 or 48 hours, even hearing it, and some of it has absolutely happened.  We know it, we’ve seen it on TV.  I know some other things that you guys probably don’t know yet and, and you’re gonna find out in the future, but it doesn’t end the way everybody says it ends, or it doesn’t conclude there.  Let’s wait and see how it works out before we start judging people or judging things that are done because this event, and I’m just telling you, is bigger than you guys think it is and has a lot more things involved than you think they do, okay?  Concerns a whole lot more people.  So with that, I’m still excited, I’m ready to go.  Let’s get this thing done and let’s move on with life.  There are a lot of other people the same way and feel that we’re about to do just that.  So let’s let that part play out first.  If we need to change our plan, we need to be flexible, you need to be flexible in life, do that, ‘cause whatever’s about to happen, believe me it’s gonna make it so much better than it was last week or yesterday once you get it.  The key, this is the key, is know what you’re gonna do when you do get it.  Have a plan.  Remember what I’ve always, always told you:  put your money to work first so you know you have a lifetime of income, I don’t care what it is.  That is the first thing you have to do, put it to work, that 25%, so you’ll have that.  Then the rest you can deal with!  We’re flexible people, we can adjust, and let’s go on, okay?  Pam, are you here?  Nope.  She had to batten down the hatches.  Ray?

Ray:  Yes, sir.

T:  You got anything you wanna say?

Ray:  We’re gonna wrap up.  Okay, hey folks, you know, this is Finally-Gonna-See-It Friday, and maybe you’re finally gonna see something!  Time will tell, but in the meantime in between time, enjoy your weekend and look forward to tomorrow.

T:  So Finally-Gonna-See-It Friday is finally here?  Is that what you’re sayin’?  So anyway.

Ray:  Might be!

T:  All right.  It might be, you’re right.  It might be.  We don’t know for sure, but it might be.  Okay, guys.  Daz, Pam wanted me to make sure I said thank you, thank you, thank you for everything you did in the, in the room.  We had to try and get everybody to understand, but we really don’t know yet.  There are announcements forthcoming, there’ll be some other things that, you know, we can say over the weekend, or if we get to Monday morning by that time we should be able to say those, so we’ll see what happens.  Thank you all the transcribers, appreciate it, and let’s hope this is it!  I would love nothing more than to be on this phone talking to you guys tomorrow if not later today or Sunday morning.  That would make my, not my day, not my year, it would make my entire lifetime, all right?  Thanks.  All right, everybody, enjoy the rest of your day.  Bye.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 Empty Re: FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:07 pm

TNT TONY wrote: As far as I understand, everybody this morning is back doin’ business as usual,

UHM nooo,GID and Sterling and the others they are connected with still have their messages up saying they are not doing dinar business right now. 

"We are not able to accept orders or payments at this time please check again later."

Where do you come up with this crap tony?  You just make it up as you go all the time.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 Empty Re: FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:17 pm

Still true as of 1015PM eastern daylight time ... he must get it from the same place he get's his intel about the ZIM --- the voices in his head.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 2805820865  FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 2805820865  FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 2805820865  FULL TNT Conference Call NOTES for June 5 2015 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:10 pm

I tried to place a sell order with Sterling, same message. So, I placed a request for help..... Lol
No answer yet.... I doubt they will ever be back... Oh well, I had no reserves..... I wonder what people with reserves can do? Maybe file a fraud suit? Hmmmmm
This is getting weirder and weirder..... Popcorn anyone?

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum