Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015

4 posters

Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 Empty Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015

Post by chilimama Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:10 pm

Highlights of Tony's CC.  Updated as the call progresses

TONY:  Things are GREAT!  They are really GREAT!!!  Finally going to be a supefantastic weekend.  Between now and Monday our whole world could change.

Tony:  More people excited today than in the last 10-11 years.  A lot of people saying, "They are anticipating it . .  saying don't worry . . . It's over, it's over!!!" 

DC:  Tony said DC has not signed an NDA and/or exchanged and he is not a mole in Dinar land.  (LOL - ya'll have some fertile imaginations out there)

CURRENT WINDOW:  Tony:  This is where we are at. . . We are in the window I told you about.  Times over the next couple of days, that have been agreed upon, that are open.  The greatest possibility we have had for this to go through is coming this weekend.  Windows are scheduled two times daily.

Sterling Currency:  Tony said no one has told him anything and he is waiting to find out.   He said we can't do anything about it so why worry, and there is always another way to conduct business.  Tony:  There are other sites still selling, taking orders, reserves.

IRAQ:    Iraq is ready.  The release is up to Iraq.  Abadhi has control. Every country has signed off on it.  Everybody is happy and no one demanding anything.  Iraq has had full control for the last 7 or so days.  Tony:  The "GO" part was fully approved. (7-10 days ago).  Abadhi wanted to go to Paris first and in an hour walked out of the meeting "thumbs up."  A time was set last Friday morning.  Tony said it's okay for him to reveal times when they are past. Tony knows of no reason for any delay at this time.

• Celebrations:  Unknown if or when any are scheduled     

• TV  Mosques:  Tony forgot to ask about what they were saying in the mosques today when he talked to his contact

INTERNATIONAL:    

• Rates:  Unchanged.

UNITED STATES:     

• ZIM:  Tony has people in the banks looking at the screens and there is a rate showing in the system for the Zimbabwe. Rates on our screens say .11 to .13.  Tony heard a 9 zero lop could be done at the start and do a 6 zero lop later.  ZIM has cap of 500 million and Tony could not answer if that was before or after taxes.  ZIM deadline:  Articles is all we have to go on right now and they have mentioned both June 15th and 30th.  Only 25,000 ZIM holders. Tony: Do your exchange within 24-48 hours.

• Currency Caps are on contract rates for Dinar and Dong.  There is no overall aggregate cap on how much you can exchange for.  No total cap for an individual.

• Banks  are ready.  Tellers cannot see rates on screens.    

CLOSING STATEMENTS:
PAM:  (Missing in action)
RAY:  Hey folks, this is finally "going to see it Friday."  In the meantime enjoy your weekend and look forward to tomorrow.
TONY:  Everybody is happy excited.  No changes this morning.  Nobody seems too concerned at the moment.  If it is, we will do what we do.  Trying my best to help you understand.
For those who don't know.  I been doing this for 5 years.  Talked about, cussed up and down for 5 years.  In the last few years, been killed once, died twice, show shut down and gone to prison 50 times already.  Lot of stuff said on the internet.  Just because they say it or you hear it there does not necessarily make it so.  Everything we've been hearing the last 24 hours, some has been on TV., doesn't end . . . conclude the way they say it does.  Let's not judge people before . . .
This event is bigger than .  I'm excited.  Ready to go.  Let's get this thing done and move on with life.  Let's let that part play out first. . . Whatever is about to happen, . . will make it so much better than last week, once you get it.  Know what you want to do when you get it.  Have a plan.  Put your money to work first, so you know you have a lifetime of income.  
Daz,  Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything you've done in the room.  There are announcements forth coming over the weekend.  If we get to Monday morning, we should know more.  Thank you transcribers.  Appreciate it.  Let's hope this is it.  That would make my entire lifetime.  Everybody enjoy the rest of your day.
That is it for today.  I placed a post in the Forum information regarding the public's rights in the Uniform Commercial Code -UCC.  It identifies, when signing documents, opening checking accounts, why you might want to use words such as "without prejudice," "under protest."
It's titled, "Understanding & Protecting Your Rights with the UCC - Uniform Commercial Code" if you have to do a search.  I'll post the Forum address but do not know how to make it an internet link.  
It's at:  http://www.tntdinar.activeboard.com/t60329350/understanding-protecting-your-rights-with-the-ucc-universal-/
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 Empty Re: Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015

Post by Not stupid Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:30 pm

Wow, dispite the fact Iraqi government does not really exist, they have lost more than half of their country, we are to believe they are going RV.
Well, maybe ISIS is running low on cash and they want to help boost the value of the currency ISIS has stollen from every bank in Anbar provence!!
HOW WONDERFUL

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 Empty Re: Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:44 pm

All the usual drivel I see ... and nothing of any substance. Iraq is rocked back on their heels, borrowing money, and on the verge of losing even more of their country. The Zimbabwe dollar, BTW the proper designation is ZWL however since it's been completely demonetized and has not even been legal tender since 2009, that is kind of a moot point. However there is no ZIM.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 2805820865  Tony CC Cliff Notes, Friday, June 5, 2015 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:07 pm

Now Pam is MIA too?  Interesting....

But still typical Friday hopium call...this is the weekend...be prepared etc etc. then Monday comes and it was stopped again...oh well. Not long before Tony is going to jail so let's just watch the shit show continue to form...
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:54 pm

I just had this thought flash thru my mind.
Dc....gone with little or no explination and now Pam is missing again with no explanation.
Wanna bet Phony disappears next week. The site will limp along with the explination they ran out of money due to not enough donations!
Download what you need for the RV from the site because we will go down on Monday....blah blah.....
The dontaions will pour in. Phony will make a bundle and still disappear..... Forward all donations to cell 42..... Hahahha

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:57 pm

I don't think your far off from what will actually happen Not stupid. I think the NDA nonsense will be somehow brought in to it.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum