Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS

2 posters

Go down

Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS Empty Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS

Post by chilimama Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:28 am

KTFA: 

lexi : Hi Backdoc. Do you think we may have to see the ri before the Fed's raise interest rates? I know they had talked of July and August being a big target? Thanks love to hear your thoughts

Backdoc:    THE TITANIC

THE UPCOMING ACCIDENT IS A WELL-PLANNED SCRIPT!

ALL WILL UNWIND WHEN THE CREDITORS ARE GIVEN THE NOD TO BLINK!

AS WE WAIT FOR THE TIMING WE WILL SEE THE VERY IMPORTANT EFFECT ON THE EURO CURRENCY,

"CONFIDENCE EROSION"
IT WILL BE LIKE AN ICEBERG MELTING UNTIL A CHUNK BREAKS OFF!

THE MEDIA FOCUS WILL NOW SHIFT OUR ATTENTION TO THE JUNE 30TH DATE! THIS WILL BEGIN A HEIGHTENED DISCUSSION ON THE MATTER AS NOT JUST THE SAME OLD KICK THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD ANY MORE.

REAL DRAMA WILL BEGIN APPROACHING THAT JUNE 30TH TIMELINE.

THE STOCK MARKET MAY BE VULNERABLE FOR A SHARP CORRECTION AS THE DOLLARS' STRENGTH CONTINUES FOR NOW, BUT WAIT TILL THIS EVENT HAPPENS, IT WILL BE QUICK AND SHARP!

THE QUESTION FOR ME WILL BE, WILL IT FOLLOW GREECE OR WILL IT FOLLOW THE OCT. 1ST SCENARIO.

POSSIBLY THERE WILL BE TWO EVENTS. ONE FOR THE ACCIDENT AND POSSIBLE RATE FOR WHAT WE WAIT FOR, AND POSSIBLY ONE FOR THE OCT.1ST EVENT!

WE JUST DON'T KNOW! WE STUDY WE WATCH, WE WATCH THE GREECE DRAMA FOR NOW!

ONE THING I'M VERY SURE OF AT THIS POINT IS THAT OCT. 1ST WILL BE SIGNIFICANT AS THE U.S. BEGINS A NEW FISCAL YEAR!

THAT I'M SURE OF! THINK TPP! THINK NEWLY ASSIGNED GLOBAL VALUE TO ALL CURRENCIES BEGINNING OCT. 1ST!

WHAT WE SEE NOW ARE ALL CURRENCIES AND COMMODITIES ADJUSTING TO THE DOLLAR!

ON OCT. 1ST LOOK FOR THE DOLLAR TO ADJUST TO THE WORLD! IMO

LETS JUST ENJOY THE RIDE AS WE WATCH HISTORY UNFOLD.

SOON "WE WILL SEE AN ACCIDENT FELT ROUND THE WORLD"!

8@8,DOC    IMO

Cindrella1906  » June 4th, 2015, SO BACKDOC There is still a chance for June for the RV or RI ? IYO Or am I reading it wrong. Sorry if it is a silly question.

I apologise in advance if it is.

Backdoc:  ANY TIME IS POSSIBLE!

WE ALWAYS HAVE HOPE AND SLAP! TO US ALL WHO GIVE UP ON THAT HOPE!

WE SIMPLY WAIT OUR TURN IN THE WAITING LINE OF MONETARY REFORM !

WE SEE THE EVIDENCE OF PROGRESS ALL AROUND US DON'T WE? YES, SO TRY TO ENJOY THIS PROCESS AS WE SEE IT UNFOLD BEFORE OUR EYES!

I WOULD BE IN TOTAL FEAR OF LOSING WHAT WE GET, IF YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND WHAT COULD HAPPEN BEFORE AND AFTER OCT. 1ST!

THE DAY THE RATE APPEARS IS THE LAST THING YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT RIGHT NOW! IT WON'T BE THE END OF THE JOURNEY BUT THE BEGINNING!

I HAVE MUCH MORE TO TELL YOU BUT I NEED TO DO IT IN CHUNKS, LIKE THE ICEBERG! FOR NOW WATCH TPP, WATCH GREECE, WATCH GERMANY, WATCH VND REFORMS!

DOC  IMO

Pappa-J:  HEY DOC!!!!!! RIDDLE ME THIS???? HOW CAN GREECE NOT BE ABLE TO PAY THEIR DEBT PAYMENT NOW AND MAJICALLY FIND ENOUGH TO PAY A BALLON PAYMENT AT THE END OF JUNE???

A. RV HAPPENS AND THEY ARE INFUSED WITH CASH?

B. THEY DON'T INTEND TO PAY ANYTHING AND IT IS JUST A STALLING TACTIC?

C. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE ACCIDENT -- NO CONFIDENCE AND GERMANY BLINKS --- OH SAY SOMEWHERE AROUND OCTOBER AND IT CAUSES THE EURO TO FALL LIKE A HOUSE OF CARDS???

FROSTY YOU AND TS CAN PLAY ON THIS ONE TOO!!!!!! I'LL BE PJ

Another Mailman:  Pappa-J Very good thoughts! Was thinking the same thing yesterday when I read about Greece bundling their debt.

ZOCHOWSKI  » June 5th, 2015, 7:05 am  MORNING "BACKDOC"

IN YOUR STATING THE CALENDARS OF:
FISCAL FOR THE USA IN OCTOBER N THE FISCAL IMF IN MAY.......
INTRESTING POINTS..............HAS BEEN THERE LIKE THE NOSES ON FACES, LOL

ONE OTHER POINT, MAYBE MISSED??????

ISLAMICALLY, BY THE MIDDLE OF OUR OCTOBER, HENCE OUR FISCAL YR AND OUR 4TH QUARTER.........IRAQ WILL ALSO BE ENTERING THIER NEW CALENDAR YR OF 1437, HENCE LEAVING 1436............

HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING MANY OF THESE DIFFERENT CALENDARS FOR AWHILE,
FISCAL, GREGORIAN, ISLAMIC, LUNAR, HEBREW........

THE "DOTS" ARE THERE FOR US TO LOOK AT IN THE MAZE OF WHEN, OR AS YOU PUT IT, LAND OF OZ, LOL LOL

THESE "DOTS" I REFER TO HAVE LINES DRAWN TO SOME, OTHERS STILL NEED ATTACHING, AS TIME GOES ON, THESE "DOTS" ARE BECOMING ATTACHED........

G/B M/Z

PSA:  KTFAlways.com will be moving this morning.

The forums were shut down at  9:00am CST. The entire website will be completely unavailable.

Newshounds might want to hold on to your postings until the site comes back up.

We expect the process to take 8 to 10 hours. I don't believe everyone will see the site come back up all at the same time. Some may end up waiting as long as 3 days depending on how good the network servers are that serve individual areas.

What you can do, if you have a Facebook account, is bookmark or favorite this page and visit it for updates:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/keepthefaithalways/?fref=nf

Recaps Note: Maybe Backdoc  or any of the KTFA Intel Providers can email us the answers to these good questions today or will have answers when KTFA comes back up on its new server.

We look forward to their views~ Thank you
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS Empty Re: Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:27 pm

The Titanic was not a well planned script, and neither is monetary reform. In fact, there is no monetary reform. We may see a tumble in the stock market, but that will have nothing to do with any sort of monetary reform.

Many expert market watchers have been expressing concern about the market for some time. In short, they see the market run to record highs not as an indication of a healthy economy, but of a mediocre economy at best. They feel investment has been driven to the market because of the extremely low interest rates. There simply is nowhere else to place your money right now where it can earn a decent ROI. Remember what happened the last time the Fed talked about raising interest rates, we saw a sharp downturn worldwide until the Fed announced they would keep rates low. Personally, I have moved most to a very conservative position. No I'm not making a lot, but at this point in my life, I am unwilling to accept a whole lot of risk.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS 2805820865   Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS 2805820865   Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS 2805820865   Backdoc And KTFA Members Friday Morning: "The Titanic" - FROM RECAPS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum