Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS

Go down

Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS   Empty Millionday says that THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY IN A HURRY TO ACTIVATE THE INVESTMENT LAW -- HUGE NEWS

Post by RoyBoy Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:33 am

WELCOME TO MILLIONDAY NEWSTIME JUNE 3, 2015 

Millionday: He said the international coalition against terror Daash gangs in the final statement of the meeting on Tuesday to abide by a long campaign; to be able to defeat (Daash) at the end of the day and offer more gear and weapons to Iraqi forces in the front line against Daash.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY ARE GETTING VERY PREPARED TO DEFEAT DAASH

Millionday: And it confirmed the key countries in the international coalition to combat (Daash) today on the need to continue and expand the actions and military operations against those gangs to confront the spread in the region and beyond, but warned that the campaign would be a "long-term."

Millionday: Delegations of 24 to participate at the level of foreign ministers at the Paris meeting agreed to assess the campaign (Daash) on the need to intensify and expand the scope of operations against militants organization, but also stressed the "crucial importance" to carry out political reforms in Iraq to rally Iraqis in the struggle against Daash.

Millionday: NOTE -- UNDERSTAND THE COMPLETE INTERNATIONAL COALITION THEY ARE PREPARING AND REPORTABLY HAVE MADE IT CLEAR FOR THE POLITICAL REFORMS

Millionday: And he chaired the Paris meeting, French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius and Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and US Deputy Secretary of State Anthony Blinken. He said the international coalition in the final statement that the current strategy is based on two key elements. First commitment to long-term campaign to be able to defeat (Daash) at the end of the day and the second to provide more equipment and weapons to Iraqi forces in the battle front with Daash.

Millionday: LOVE THIS>>>The members of the international coalition for their full support for the Iraqi government to carry out political reforms as well as the need to take "concrete measures to address the legitimate grievances of the Iraqi people."

Millionday: NICE

Millionday: He added that "the new efforts will focus on the Anbar region as well as supporting the Iraqi forces with air strikes and submit further equipment and training to help them to restore the means of action necessary for the triumph of the Daash".

Millionday: NOTE -- ANBAR FOR TRIUMPH

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD >>>However, the French Foreign Minister explained that part of the strategy to eliminate (Daash) require Iraq strengthen its unity and national reconciliation, stressing that "the military strategy can not be separated from the implementation of the policy of national reconciliation in Iraq."

Millionday: NOTE -- CAN NOT BE SEPARATED FROM NATIONAL RECONCILIATION-- NICE

Millionday: WHOOPOW-- ANNOUNCED FULL REFORM PACKAGE -- IMPLEMENTED-- READ EVERY WORD

Millionday: He pointed out that the meeting "was an opportunity for the Iraqi government to confirm its commitment to the full implementation of the reform program, which already announced it, which includes the development of a national guard non-sectarian and included all armed groups under the authority of the state" in addition to strengthening the rule of law and respect for everyone's rights and adopt a comprehensive policy and fair representation of all components Iraqi society in the federal system. "

Millionday: HUGE PROGRESS FOR IRAQ

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD >>For his part, he pledged US Vice Foreign Minister Blenkn to submit his government's anti-tank missiles to Iraq "probably next week" to counter suicide attacks by the organization. In this context, the French president praised the results of the meeting, stressing in a statement issued by his office after his meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi the need for the Iraqi government to conduct "the necessary corrections to achieve national reconciliation in Iraq.

Millionday: SO OBVIOUSLY HUGE PROGRESS FOR IRAQ`S CITIZENS COMING -- LOVE IT

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Millionday: BGG HAS THE FLOOR -- PLEASE PAY COMPLETE ATTENTION AND RESPECT

(IN REGARDS TO STERLING)

BGG: Hey folks - I wanted to take a minute and bring some updates about the very serious situation I'm sure everyone is aware of...

BGG: I have alluded to the fact this kind of action was very likely for some time now. It is here. It is still something of a surprise to me. I am sure there are plenty of folks stirred up over it.

BGG: Firstly, breathe... it is far too early to know all the details or all the ramifications. When we have this information - we will make it available to you.

BGG: those talking about what charges are being brought are - once again, engaging in wild internet postulation. This is information it is impossible to know at this time.

BGG: it has not been made public by the Feds. Rest assured - it is not about the core value of the investment - it is about how some unscrupulous people have conducted their affairs.

BGG: Again - THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE INVESTMENT - it is, most assuredly how some people have conducted their affairs. PERIOD.

BGG: I know there will be much controversy - it is a shame some of this dark shadow will fall where it does not belong - but it is unfortunate any of the "monkey business" EVER happened to start with. It simply taints a valid investment opportunity.

BGG: So before we jump to conclusions - let us watch, let things play out and stand firm in the truth. Shall we??

BGG: As relevant details are available - we will bring them to you.

BGG: Thanks all

Millionday: AS I HAVE ALWAYS SAID -- WE SHALL STICK TO THE TRUE INK -- THANK YOU BGG
__________________________________________________ _____________________________

Millionday: Presidency of the Council of Representatives member Hamoudi, on Wednesday, Iraq's readiness to host a conference of Member States of the OIC, and among that Iraq historic role advanced in defense of humanity and the world, he stressed the need for coordination with the factions of the popular crowd for victory on terror. According to the communication to his office he received "morning," reported that "Hamoudi, received a delegation councils Member States of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, headed by its secretary general Mahmud Erol Kulaij, to discuss Iraq's preparations to host the conference which will be held at its eleventh session early next year in the capital Baghdad," stressing that "Iraq's readiness to host the conference."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CONFERENCE OF HUMANITY AND THE WORLD IS PLANNED TO BE HELD IN BAGHDAD ---THE OIC --ORGANIZATION ISLAMIC COOPERATION

Millionday: Hamoudi praised, according to the statement, "the effort delegation in the viewing and evaluation," hoping that "the next conference distinguished by its results, as the Iraq historic role advanced in defense of humanity and the world's most precious sacrifices of the blood of its sons." In turn, the Secretary-General of the Boards of the Member States praised the OIC Mahmoud Erol Kulaij to "improve the general situation in Iraq, and through visits created by its General Secretariat of the Council of Representatives to visit the holy shrines in Baghdad, including the threshold of Kadhimiya holy shrines of Abu Hanifa and Hadra Qadiriya, as well to his visit to the holy city of Karbala and Najaf and meeting references bones and listening to their guidance,

Millionday: NOTE -- THE ENTRY OF IRAQ AND ITS HOLY SHRINES ETC

Millionday: which focused on providing service to the people and the provision of public interests over private interests, "pointing out that" excellent Iraqi capacity to host the conference. "He stressed the Secretary General," the desire of the majority of EU member states to participate in the Conference, "expressing his confidence in" to achieve a quorum for the conference in Baghdad. "On the other side, According to a member of the Presidium of the House of Representatives, during his visit to the headquarters of Joint Special Operations Command, the need for coordination with the popular crowd factions to achieve victory. A statement of the Office of Media Hamoudi his emphasis on "the need for coordination with the popular crowd factions to achieve victory," Hamoudi praised the "efforts taken to combat terrorism and preserve the lives of citizens."

Millionday: SO -- THEY HAVE A GOAL THEY ARE CONFIDENT IN -- THE GOAL OF THE RETURN OF IRAQ AND THE PRESERVATION OF THE CITIZENS

Millionday: I'M WITH THEM ON THAT -- SMILE

Millionday: HERE WE GO -- HUGE NEWS

Millionday: BAGHDAD / ... Committee decided to displaced persons and deportees parliamentary, Monday, to continue its work and periodic meetings during the days of the legislative recess.

Millionday: NOTE -PARLIAMENT WILL BE WORKING DURING RECESS

Millionday: Deputy Chairman of the Committee nostalgia Qadu in a press conference building Albarbman and attended the "eye of Iraq News," that the committee, because of the difficult humanitarian conditions and the suffering of the displaced, decided presence in the corridors of the House of Representatives and the continuation of rotating its business to follow the work of state institutions and the Supreme Committee for the Relief of displaced persons and coordination with the Department of Immigration to alleviate the suffering of displaced persons and the displaced. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY SHALL CONTINUE TO WORK ON THE RESOLVE OF THE DISPLACED

Millionday: AND WHOPPOOOW>>>He added: "The Commission will follow up the distribution of food aid and humanitarian aid and measures the smart card exchange and the distribution of financial grants as well as the distribution of caravans and shelter, housing and re-verification of the displaced to their areas liberated control procedures."

Millionday: WOW

Millionday: He pointed out: "The parliamentary committee will not take legislative recess because of those circumstances Cairo in various regions of Iraq." The Committee of the Parliamentary Defense and Security is decided its other periodic continued regardless of the legislative recess for the House of Representatives. The House of Representatives ended yesterday the second legislative term, and the second began the legislative recess, which one month continue

Millionday: HUGE NEWS -- THIS IS GREAT SO QUESTION ANSWERED WORK WILL CONTINUE

Bax: Is it true that they passed the Investment Law on Monday?

Millionday: I AM NOT SURE IF IT IS PRINTED
Millionday: BUT IT DOES LOOK PROMISING

Bax: Ok... thx...someone brought that in today....just wondering

Millionday: I WANT TO SEE THE RULE OF LAW COMPLETE

Millionday: MP for the coalition of state law, Abbas al-Bayati, Wednesday, that the United States has entered a broker between Baghdad and Erbil to resolve the oil dispute. And between al-Bayati: "The oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil interim agreement until approval of oil and gas law, denying" the existence of a new agreement between the two parties

Millionday: SO THE OIL AGREEMENT THEY HAVE MADE WILL SERVE UNTIL THE HCL IS LAW -- THIS WILL BE USED AND THIS IS GREAT NEWS

daytrader: This is great for everyone but the people. Anything to help them?

Millionday: THEY ANNOUNCED THEY ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH THE REFORMS AND THAT IS ALL ABOUT THE CITIZENS

zena: Are you saying the oil agreement is just like they have the HCL in operation, until its officially passed. Its like a temporary one, that they can at least operate as if they have the HCL?

Millionday: YES

daytrader: Sorry MD. Just sounding off. Seems the people are often the last to get help. The HCL would give them direct financial assistance. Thanks

Millionday: I UNDERSTAND -- MY PRAYERS ARE FOR THEM AS WELL MY FRIEND

Jwjd: Do you believe that they are possibly "hiding" the laws that have been passed until they can fully implement the reforms?

Millionday: I HAVE READ SOME ARE "ON THE SHELF" SO MORE COULD BE DONE AND READY FOR A MASSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT OF REFORM

jarhead: if both sides of the agreement don't abide till HCL is passed how's that gonna work, they have to have it period

Millionday: THEY HAVE MADE AN AGREEMENT SO I THINK THEY MUST GO BY THE AGREEMENT

graylnjo: What is so peculiar about the HCL that they absolutely will NOT get it passed???

Millionday: I HAVE READ THAT IT IS THE INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS ETC -- IF THAT HAS CHANGED I HAVE NOT SEEN IT

Millionday: I HAVE MRI VERY EARLY IN THE MORN IN THE HOPES TO GET THE USE OF HAND BACK THAT HAS BECOME MORE ANNOYING THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EXPERIENCED -- SO I AM GOING TO CUT NEWS SHORT WITH THE BIG REPORTS I HAVE BROUGHT -- SORRY TO SAY BUT MOST IMPORTANT TO US HAS BEEN REPORTED

(PLEASE PRAY FOR MILLIONDAY!)
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum