Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION

Go down

BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION  Empty BGG ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION

Post by Ponee Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:19 pm

BGG says(12:13 PM): Oops Round Table??

BGG says(12:13 PM): News Time is tonite w/Millionday.

Blossom says to BGG(12:14 PM): READY when u are (F)

BGG says(12:16 PM): OK - here we go - BTW everyone is allowed to participate. This is a Round Table.

BGG says(12:16 PM): BRB

BGG says(12:16 PM): Ebadi, an adviser to calls to install Governor of the Central Bank confirms: no one dares to turn it into a commercial bank

ernier says to Mrs BGG(12:17 PM): that is just not acceptable (lol)

junebug says(12:17 PM): i cant see that happening at all
~~~

BGG says(12:18 PM): This is the one posted by Pink at 5:26am - then copied by DV at 5:31am then read here and commented on by sczn11 (posted elsewhere) at 6:41am... Props to Pink.

BGG says(12:20 PM): Whoa - hang on big news coming out right now.

Mrs BGG says(12:20 PM): He's on a phone call...oh lord

Mrs BGG says to pinkadonai1(12:24 PM): Yes, he's on a call..

Mrs BGG says to pinkadonai1(12:25 PM): He talked about the article you brought in this morning to the forum Smile

donnie says(12:26 PM): i found an interesting read. If you don't like it just ignore it please. TY

The finance ministry has also told us that for the first time they are rolling out regularly scheduled payments an so there will be reliable, accurate, on time payments on time each month in the future.

Folks – I can not tell you just how important this is to the people of Iraq ! This is such good news !

Talk about making the citizens happy! Why is this so important to us investors in the dinar looking for an RV?

donnie says(12:26 PM):  It is important not because so much of the fact they must RV prior to allowing them to make these payouts. But rather because it is the one remaining last part of the HCL that is needed and mandated by the USA and UN in agreement with Kurdistan

and the GOI in the Erbil agreement of 2009. Erbil must be FULLY implemented prior to bringing back the IQD online. This is why it is important and why I mention it today to you.

The USA has said this many times to Iraq in negotiations to fully complete their sovereignty as a nation. By they way they are not yet full sovereign until they have a global currency and can control their currency, contrary to what many think.

So this why this event is so significant? Another important condition of the Erbil agreement, no full Erbil implemtation, no RV. Not much left for Erbil to be done.

BGG says(12:29 PM):  Major - major - major drama in the Dinar community.

fsaint7777 says(12:29 PM): What so ever thou soweth that shall ye reap.... to TERRYK and CO........

stangernan says(12:29 PM): his favorite saying was "wait for it" n peeps would be drooling lol

junebug says(12:30 PM): this isnt really funny though it could effect alot of dinar sites

donnie says(12:30 PM): being that BGG is here reporting it he's OK.... anyone hear from poppy today?

donnie says to jarhead(12:32 PM): get rid of ISIS and DAASH and naughty Dinar GURUs - then it's all clear to RV Smile

jarhead says(12:32 PM): agree

Blossom says to pinkadonai1(12:32 PM): nothin to worry bout here move alog move along!!

pinkadonai1 says(12:32 PM): But just incase :S

stangernan says(12:32 PM): move alog lol

larrykn says(12:33 PM): I don't know pink BGG has those beady eyes (lol)

pinkadonai1 says(12:33 PM): No i am just kidding lol

Blossom says to larrykn(12:33 PM): Very Happy

pinkadonai1 says to larrykn(12:33 PM): lol

BGG says to pinkadonai1(12:33 PM): On a very important call right now - I'll fill you in when I'm done in a minute.

donnie says(12:34 PM): important call??? - if BGG doesn't return we know what happened.... arrested or got to the bank to exchange (lol)

diagyAAAE says(12:34 PM): Expert: the issuance of the two categories of the fifty and one hundred thousand “unfortunate step”

Date: 03/06/2015 16:54

diagyAAAE says(12:34 PM):  Information / special / .. Description economist contrary goldsmith issuing two new categories of the Iraqi currency to “step is successful,” noting that these two categories will not reduce the demand for the dollar in the domestic market size.

jeweler said in a statement to Agence / information /, that ” the determination of the central bank issuing the currency pair new step is successful at the moment, because the issuance of this bulletin will cost the state treasury large sums of money in light of the financial crisis experienced by the country,

as well as the intention of the bank to delete the zeros of the Iraqi operation, which means the destruction of these two categories in the near future.

diagyAAAE says(12:35 PM): He said “This move has some pros on the trading volume of paper and reduce the money supply in the domestic commercial circulation, but it will not eliminate the need for the dollar to the lack of adequate safeguards in the Iraqi dinar against other currencies on the domestic level, as well as the need for merchants to buy goods in dollars from abroad “.

donnie says to pinkadonai1(12:35 PM): of course you're special

BGG says to wvchsr(12:35 PM): yes... the info game is about to get cleaned up.

diagyAAAE says(12:35 PM): Central Bank of Iraq and intends to issue the process of new paper from the category of 50 thousand dinars and 100 thousand dinars not to grudge measures aimed to revive the local market chain.

The most likely parliamentary Finance Committee member Jabbar Abdul Khaliq reduced demand for the dollar in the Iraqi market with a new class version of the local currency . It ended 25 K

almaalomah.com

donnie says to clay(12:37 PM): so far BGG is not in jail cause he was just in here but we haven't heard from poppy yet

junebug says(12:38 PM):  papatom at the moment things are kinda onhold :(

diagyAAAE says to Papatom(12:38 PM):bgg is on a call

BGG says to donnie(12:38 PM):  Poppy won't be in jail either.

jtank says(12:38 PM): too smart

clay says to Stash(12:38 PM): (lol)

junebug says(12:39 PM): he JUST now said looks like the info is getting ready to be cleaned up

BGG says(12:39 PM): The Dinar community is about to get cleaner.

clay says to BGG(12:39 PM): yep

jarhead says(12:39 PM): he gets to meet bubba too

diagyAAAE says(12:39 PM): oic NVRMND

BGG says to diagyAAAE(12:39 PM): because he's a scam artist.

BGG says to diagyAAAE(12:39 PM): once it comes out who he was being paid by - it will be even better.

BGG says(12:40 PM): OK back to Round Table - ??

clay says to BGG(12:40 PM): is it true investment law passed and is it implimented

disciple7 says(12:40 PM): geez i cant wait to find out who was paying him now.....

clay says to Papatom(12:40 PM): real

BGG says to clay(12:40 PM): Not that I have heard.

Mrs BGG says to jarhead(12:40 PM): just a minute

BGG says to Blossom(12:40 PM): no telling.

jtank says(12:41 PM): we going to see the 50k and 100k notes?

BGG says to jtank(12:42 PM): I doubt it even more now than before.

jtank says(12:42 PM):  me too thx

BGG says to jtank(12:42 PM): would you like me to explain?

jtank says(12:42 PM):  defeats reval

jtank says(12:42 PM):  yes

BGG says to jtank(12:43 PM): that CBI just got banks to agree to sell USD for 1193 (lowest number in a long, long time)

jtank says(12:43 PM): need more bgg

BGG says to jtank(12:43 PM): the last recorded auction was 289 mil... bigger than anything recent by 150 mil...

jtank says(12:44 PM): true

pinkadonai1 says to BGG(12:44 PM): That was on the 1st of June right?

BGG says to jtank(12:44 PM): so if they go along like this for a week or two (we'll have to see how sales go) they will pull TRILLIONS of Dinar from circulation without having to introduce any new notes.

BGG says to jtank(12:45 PM): the main thing they were after - and they can just use USD to do it... get the Dinar off the street before they have to buy it back.

jtank says(12:45 PM): SMART--GET IT

BGG says to jtank(12:46 PM): which - if you think about it - they keep this up for a bit - it's a dead give-away.

BGG says to pinkadonai1(12:46 PM): Yes - correct.

Mrs BGG says(12:46 PM): Okay, are there any other questions?

wiley says(12:46 PM): HA , WHO WILL CLOSE FIRST ?

donnie says to BGG(12:47 PM): hold off the RV while the CBI sells dollars to load up on Dinar - then RV and all that Dinar reserve shoots up in value overnight!!

BGG says to donnie(12:47 PM): there you go.

diagyAAAE says(12:47 PM): makes sense

jtank says(12:47 PM): they sure wont tell us what they are really doing will they

diagyAAAE says(12:47 PM): jt ask

diagyAAAE says(12:47 PM): and you shall recieve

clay says to BGG(12:47 PM): how long can this take using the auctions for our blessing

donnie says to clay(12:48 PM): 14 days left till Ramadan!!

clay says to donnie(12:48 PM): yep

BGG says to jtank(12:48 PM): Nope - it's up to us to figure it out.

jtank says(12:48 PM): actions telling us

tman23 says(12:49 PM):  Reportedly....... By Reuters....... The Kurds ceased pumping oil through Sumo today....... and ...Last evening the Kurd television ran a "money report" on the 3 zero's.......

The Kurds not going through SUMO is TO SOON !! The tariffs will begin July 1st.......another says held off until 2016......... This is going to be a week of fireworks..... All we can do is sit back and watch the show..... The Grand Finale is never far off once the fireworks start.......

BGG says to clay(12:49 PM): not sure - but this and lots of other financial news is HOT STUFF!!

Mrs BGG says to tman23(12:49 PM): Thanks!

clay says to BGG(12:50 PM): right thanks

diagyAAAE says(12:50 PM): One can only pull so much sense from this before it gets grayed out.... WE as consumers are on a need to know basis IMO

jtank says(12:50 PM): TMAN GO

BGG says(12:50 PM): Thanks Tman23!!

jarhead says(12:51 PM): yes sir thanks

JETSET says(12:51 PM): things seem to be going to an even higher level

BGG says(12:51 PM): OK back the two pieces I was after originally...

jarhead says(12:51 PM): lol

BGG says(12:52 PM): Ebadi, an adviser to calls to install Governor of the Central Bank confirms: no one dares to turn it into a commercial bank

fsaint7777 says(12:52 PM): BGG how can the CBI go beyond July 1st , with the IQD at 1166????

BGG says(12:52 PM): Long-Presse / Baghdad - Called on the Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Wednesday, to install governor formally the Central Bank, 

and stressed the need to be "financial policy maker", and as pointed out that the international community address Iraq constantly in this regard, ruled dare any party to the attack on its independence and turn it into a commercial bank supplement policies "temporary government."

BGG says(12:52 PM): The appearance of Mohammed Saleh said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The work of the Governor of the Central Bank acting and subjected to political quotas did not affect the Iraqi economy is now very dramatically, especially after three years on the job distracting proxy".

BGG says(12:52 PM): Saleh pointed out that "the global community that respects the stability of Iraq by the central bank and fixed this approach can not be underestimated," ‘pointing out that "the stability of the Central Bank of Iraq Christsn his money abroad from creditors."

BGG says to fsaint7777(12:52 PM): Not sure - not for me to say.

fsaint7777 says(12:53 PM): Tariffs to begin July 1st what are the chances????

clay says to fsaint7777(12:54 PM): they have postponed the tarrifs b4

JETSET says(12:54 PM): problem is that tariffs have been scheduled to start several times in the past

junebug says(12:54 PM): quite a few times actually

fsaint7777 says(12:55 PM): Clay this is true !!!!

clay says to JETSET(12:55 PM): right

clay says to fsaint7777(12:55 PM): prayin not again

BGG says(12:55 PM): But back to this piece... I don't see this as a guarantee Dr Shabibi comes back. In fact, while it is good news they want to install a legit (not proxy) CBI Gov... ‘

nowhere does it say it will be Dr Shabib. Further - if one understands the dynamic between Shabibi and Maliki - it is tough to imagine Shabibi will come back as long as Maliki has any sway whatsoever.

BGG says(12:55 PM): (according to my sources)...

JETSET says(12:55 PM): so for us dinar veterans, tariffs don't do much for our excitement level... 8-)

junebug says(12:56 PM): agreed jetset

_firefly_ says(12:56 PM): Has anybody heard from Maliki recently?????

BGG says to JETSET(12:56 PM): in fact, just the opposite - tariffs without value is bad.

fsaint7777 says(12:56 PM): Clay You and me both!!!

diagyAAAE says(12:56 PM):  Not much excites me anyways 

JETSET says to _firefly_(12:56 PM): i'm hearing from some that he is still playing games and having an affect on day to day parliament votes

Blossom says to BGG(12:56 PM): why would Abadi let Maliki have any say so anyway??

_firefly_ says to JETSET(12:57 PM): Anything in ink?

disciple7 says to JETSET(12:57 PM): im hearing the same.. he needs to go

JETSET says to _firefly_(12:57 PM): just hearsay

BGG says to JETSET(12:57 PM): for the up side... they aren't swayed by "qoutas" and want a legit CBI Gov... which would seem to portend some change since the "proxy" Gov is a Shia appointee.
~~~

_firefly_ says to JETSET(12:57 PM): hearsay is just that lol

(12:57 PM)THE OBSERVER - http://dinarupdates.com/observer/

junebug says(12:57 PM): they there not been news or maybe i am mistaken that mailki was about to be brought up on charges or something like that?

jarhead says(12:58 PM): yes what happened to that

BGG says to JETSET(12:58 PM):because it is true - he has mass wealth and buys influence.

fsaint7777 says(12:58 PM): Blossom , Maliki has the map of where he buried all thoughs Billions of $$$$$$$ lol

BGG says to junebug(12:58 PM): IMHO - in the "not too distant future"...

junebug says(12:58 PM): thats what i had thought ty

JETSET says to BGG(12:58 PM): yes. unfortunately they haven't droppped the trap door yet...

Blossom says to fsaint7777(12:59 PM): Very Happy

fsaint7777 says(12:59 PM):(lol)

junebug says(12:59 PM): so that would take the threat away from shabibi or at least THAT Threat

BGG says to JETSET(12:59 PM): I think they continue "chiselling away at his base" and at some point - they take him on directly.

BGG says to junebug(12:59 PM): correct.

BGG says to junebug(1:00 PM): However, I am not predicting any of this has to happen before an RV or shift in value - it just does not.

junebug says(1:00 PM): understood

Mrs BGG says(1:00 PM): Okay, Mr. BGG is going to bring in another article...

jarhead says(1:00 PM): kool

clay says to Mrs BGG(1:01 PM): thank you Smile (F)

BGG says to junebug(1:01 PM): Parliamentary Finance Committee reveal a proposal to merge the Rafidain and Rasheed

Mrs BGG says to _firefly_(1:01 PM): Morning sweetie Smile

BGG says to junebug(1:02 PM):Baghdad - INA / revealed in a parliamentary finance committee member, on Tuesday, a proposal to merge the Rafidain and Rasheed, referring to the deterioration of the financial situation of the Rafidain Bank.

He said the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, for "The Iraqi news agency" that "Rafidain Bank financial situation deteriorating very" revealing "a proposal by the prime minister, the integration of the Rafidain and Rasheed and regarded as one bank."

He stressed Haider, a deputy from the Kurdish bloc change, "The Finance Committee is closely following the development of State-owned banks and the conclusion reached by the Rafidain Bank of very large financial deterioration must put the necessary solutions and quick about it."

It is a different context, Haider added that "the Finance Committee met a few days ago with the Economic Commission to study the investment law being activated and carries financial side."

BGG says(1:02 PM): Haider said that "the lack of activating the investment law because of obstacles in front of the Investment Authority," explaining that "those obstacles spurred Parliament to enact a law gives full freedom for investors from home and abroad."

BGG says(1:02 PM): "the Finance Committee met a few days ago with the Economic Commission to study the investment law being activated and carries financial side."

BGG says(1:03 PM): "the Finance Committee met a few days ago with the Economic Commission to study the investment law being activated and carries financial side."

BGG says(1:03 PM): and...  "the lack of activating the investment law because of obstacles in front of the Investment Authority," explaining that "those obstacles spurred Parliament to enact a law gives full freedom for investors from home and abroad."

BGG says(1:03 PM): and... "...must put the necessary solutions and quick about it." (looks like there is some urgent need for banking solutions - now I wonder what that could be??)

All of the above we have talked about openly - very interesting...

_firefly_ says(1:04 PM): VERY INTERESTING. Love the timing of it (y)

BGG says to _firefly_(1:04 PM): EXACTLY - the timing and urgency speak volumes!!

junebug says(1:04 PM): "those obstacles are"?

BGG says to _firefly_(1:04 PM): it's almost like they listened to our call yesterday Very Happy

jarhead says(1:05 PM): harnessing cash???

diagyAAAE says to BGG(1:05 PM): So are we waiting for S to do his thing? Seems what SCZ is leaning towards

_firefly_ says(1:05 PM): Was a great call. Kudos to you and WmWhite !!!!!

BGG says to _firefly_(1:06 PM): diagyAAAE - personally - no, and I am skeptical he will show with Maliki running loose. According to my sources.

diagyAAAE says(1:06 PM): hmm ok thank you

_firefly_ says(1:06 PM): Still waiting on Tariff Law to be implemented !!!!!!

BGG says to junebug(1:06 PM): arablish - mainly, the law of investment itself. Period.

junebug says(1:06 PM): i have to agree with that, look maliki tried to have the man jailed i would NOT want to take that chance

junebug says(1:07 PM): okay understood ty bgg

jarhead says(1:07 PM): what of hcl and federal court law

Mrs BGG says(1:07 PM): Just a minute...he's answering..

BGG says to junebug(1:07 PM): Like I said on the call - the two imortant factors (to Abadi) are value (which he desperately needs) and the Investment Law (which he promised to investors while here in the US).

junebug says(1:08 PM): got ya ty

Mrs BGG says to jarhead(1:08 PM): Okay, he's answering...

BGG says to jarhead(1:08 PM): They appear to be moving right ahead on those - just not there yet.

jarhead says(1:08 PM): oh im sorry mam

jarhead says(1:08 PM): tks bgg

Mrs BGG says to jarhead(1:08 PM): No problem Smile

BGG says to jarhead(1:09 PM): but nice to see their urgency on these "core value" issues.

_firefly_ says to BGG(1:09 PM): Only thing I'm interested in right now is that elusive Tariff law

jarhead says(1:09 PM): i like urgency

BGG says to _firefly_(1:09 PM): It is fully passed - just not being implented as yet.... much like our Constitution.

Mrs BGG says(1:10 PM):  Great questions Smile

_firefly_ says to BGG(1:10 PM): exactly, I already stated the implementation of it Smile

Mrs BGG says(1:10 PM): Any other ???

diagyAAAE says(1:11 PM): BGG, call the date already Very Happy

da58 says(1:11 PM): could it be the reinstatement or official seating of Shabs could be tied to them having a plan for the removal of Maliki - and perhaps setting the stage?

Mrs BGG says to diagyAAAE(1:11 PM): Very Happy

junebug says(1:11 PM): so at this point so far we have 1. gov of cbi?(may or may not effect it) 1. implementaion of hcl 3. tarrifs?

BGG says to da58(1:12 PM):I doubt all of that. It's much simpler than that - they need money and some way to get investment in and out of the country - in so doing, to support a market economy.

dwightj says(1:12 PM): BGG HOW LONG DO YOU THINK ALL THIS CAN TAKE

da58 says(1:12 PM): ty!

diagyAAAE says to dwightj(1:12 PM): he doesnt

jarhead says(1:13 PM): 10 min or 10 yrs

jarhead says(1:13 PM): who knows

diagyAAAE says(1:13 PM): in between

(1:14 PM)THE BLOG - Dinar Daily NEWS Blog - http://www.dinarupdates.com/blog/

donnie says to dwightj(1:14 PM):  anytime after 2:17 EST today

donnie says to dwightj(1:14 PM): (lol)

jarhead says(1:14 PM): lol

BGG says to dwightj(1:14 PM): IMHO - they are in overtime already. My guess is - they thought they would come back from DC with all these commitments and they wouldn't have to do their part (Add value)... now they are starting to get the message - all the aid, commitments, loans, etc, come with strings attached. THEY MUST DO THEI PART.

BGG says to dwightj(1:15 PM): their.

diagyAAAE says to donnie(1:15 PM): good answer lol

_firefly_ says to dwightj(1:15 PM):  All we can do is follow the events and try to seoerate fact from fiction. NOBODY knows the date but logic tells us it HAS to be very near Smile

BGG says to _firefly_(1:15 PM):  agreed.

jarhead says(1:15 PM): amen

junebug says(1:15 PM): agreed

TimandJulie says(1:15 PM): soon

BGG says to _firefly_(1:15 PM): Amen...

diagyAAAE says to _firefly_(1:15 PM): is very near simular to soon?

BGG says(1:15 PM): and all those in agreement said...

RickeyT says(1:15 PM): this old 33rpm vinyl record has been playing in the same spot so long it done cut thru and ruined the song

wilson6060 says(1:16 PM): Amen

_firefly_ says to dwightj(1:16 PM): Soon has an entirely different meaning now IMO Smile

dinarforme says(1:16 PM): Amen

jarhead says(1:16 PM): rickey lol

Mrs BGG says to sheila3(1:16 PM): Thank you sweetie!

diagyAAAE says to _firefly_(1:16 PM): oh ok lol

junebug says(1:16 PM): boy amen to that one firefly

GG says(1:16 PM): Great place to end RT - thanks for all the participation.

donnie says(1:18 PM): I would like to see adam montanaThe finance ministry has also told us that for the first time they are rolling out regularly scheduled payments an so there will be reliable, accurate, on time payments on time each month in the future. 

Why is this so important to us investors in the dinar looking for an RV?

Because it is the one remaining last part of the HCL that is needed and mandated by the USA and UN in agreement with Kurdistan and the GOI in the Erbil agreement of 2009. Erbil must be FULLY implemented prior to bringing back the IQD online. 

Thanks BGG - that was terrific and loved that call yesterday.. fantastic and to the point.

donnie says(1:19 PM):  does anyone here know if this is true or not?

.Because it is the one remaining last part of the HCL that is needed and mandated by the USA and UN in agreement with Kurdistan and the GOI in the Erbil agreement of 2009. Erbil must be FULLY implemented prior to bringing back the IQD online.

diagyAAAE says to donnie(1:20 PM):  sounds legit

donnie says(1:20 PM): i just started month number 8 of owning Dinar so i have no idea what went on in 2009 in Iraq

junebug says(1:20 PM): donnie i have heard that very same thing before but cant say yah nor nay on it these days

BGG says to donnie(1:20 PM): I doubt it vey much.

dwightj says(1:20 PM): DONNIE I AGREE WITH THAT AND THEY SEEM TO BE MOVEING THAT WAY

BGG says to donnie(1:20 PM): very much.

BGG says to donnie(1:20 PM):  they may - but they don't have to.

donnie says to BGG(1:21 PM): TYVM

BGG says to donnie(1:21 PM): the 09 agreement was a very vague, handwritten document. It was so vague - it was impossible to enforce aside from the fact the GOI never even tried.

donnie says(1:22 PM): I see. TY... erasing it from my memory Smile

junebug says(1:25 PM): hehe it was just as much maliki NOT wanting it to happen as it was the GOI at that time, all he wanted was it all to himself lol

jarhead says(1:25 PM): yes he wanted to b dictator

clay says to junebug(1:25 PM): yep

junebug says(1:25 PM): he LOVED that power

RickeyT says to donnie(1:25 PM): month 8? wow, you have thousands of bank storys to go

jarhead says(1:26 PM): lol

clay says to RickeyT(1:26 PM): lol

junebug says(1:26 PM): yeah but after a year or two they become quite redundant lol

jarhead says(1:27 PM): he'll have to pay short term gains if we get rv soon lol

clay says to jarhead(1:27 PM): lol

junebug says(1:28 PM): i think i am long term at this point lol

clay says to junebug(1:28 PM): me 2 5 yrs

junebug says(1:28 PM): 25? lol

clay says to junebug(1:28 PM): lol 5

jarhead says(1:28 PM): 5 more yrs

junebug says(1:28 PM): i was gonna say there mr clay lol

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin