Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours

Go down

Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours Empty Meanwhile, While Rome is Burning.....London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:24 pm

From TNT:

I rarely post; just lurk! Get my feelings hurt when it seems my question is taken as not intelligent,

I work for a global company. We have contacts around the world.

I have a family member in one of the countries involved in the RV. That family and other family travel fairly frequently to some the middle east countries.

Our London contact just text to our California office that the RV was supposed to go live in a few hours. Supposed to be major announcements made even in the US.

I so hope and believe this is true. However, we have heard it so, so, so many time. Pray for this to be so this time.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum