Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pam Covers For DC I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Pam Covers For DC

5 posters

Go down

Pam Covers For DC Empty Pam Covers For DC

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:41 am

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
12m ago
WE MISS DC TOO GUYS AND I WAS ALSO READING COMMENTS TO HIM....HE HATES IT THAT HIS BEING AWAY IS CAUSING SO MUCH 'STUFF' TO FLY AROUND....HE WOULD RATHER BE HERE BUT IS ENJOYING THE NEW PROJECT

WE ARE STILL GOOD TO GO GUYS....TONY WILL EXPLAIN IT ALL ON THE CALL

Iko Ward wrote
9m ago
Pam, ask Tony if they tried it last night. I need to pout a pin on my patten analysis.

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
8m ago
IKO...I DON'T THINK SO....I BELIEVE DC WOULD HAVE SAID IT IF THEY HAD

BUT THE BANKS HAVE BEEN TOLD MANY TIMES TO BE READY...

AGAIN....TONY WILL GIVE ALL THE DETAILS....WE ARE STILL GETTING THEM SO WE CAN GIVE YOU THE LATEST

IKO.....DOES IT LOOK AS IF THEY DID?

OR ASK TONY WHEN I TALK TO HIM IN A WHILE

Iko Ward wrote
5m ago
If they followed the pattern, yes, it seems Forex brings up a more optimistic spread when they do. ZOf course, they have no way of knowing if it went through all the way, but ZI'm sure they have their own boots on the ground, under the ground, and flying overhead.

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
4m ago
IT'S ALL GOOD

THAT DIDN'T LOOK AS GOOD IN PRINT AS IT SOUNDED IN MY HEAD Wink

bigt35 wrote
9m ago
you can't say that everything looks good . because it s looked good for a long time . I have got to the point we're it us what it is until we get the tweet

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
5m ago
BIGT - I CAN SAY IT LOOKS GOOD BECAUSE IT DOESN'T LOOK BAD WHICH IS WHAT MOST WORRY ABOUT....BUT YOU ARE RIGHT...WE ARE STILL WAITING AND WILL BE TILL IT HAPPENS.

YOU CAN LOOK AT THAT JOYFULLY OR MOAN AND GROAN AND COMPLAIN ABOUT WHAT ISN'T HAPPENING BUT I PREFER TO LIVE IN JOY

Stooge wrote
4m ago
Big T- correct, if all was good, we'd be long putting the prcceeds of this exchange to good use. We need a better description....

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
3m ago
STOOGE....APPARENTLY YOU LIKE THE COMPLAIN PART....IT IS ALL GOOD...NOBODY PROMISED YOU ANYTHING ELSE

jca wrote
1m ago
Already Blessed Is DC going to be on today's call?

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
15s ago
JCA - NO HON....HE IS WORKING

DC IS STILL WITH US...WE TALK TO HIM NUMEROUS TIMES A DAY....BUT HE IS WORKING ON A PROJECT THAT IS REQUIRING HIS FULL ATTENTION AND A LOT OF HOURS RIGHT NOW

GOSH GUYS....YOU HONESTLY NEED TO HEAR HIS VOICE?

WE ALL DO THE BEST WE CAN AND HE HAS TO WORK...LIKE MOST PEOPLE....LET THE MAN DO WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO TO SUPPORT HIS FAMILY WITHOUT PULLING AT HIM FROM ALL DIRECTIONS?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Pam Covers For DC Empty Re: Pam Covers For DC

Post by chilimama Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:46 am

WONDER HOW LONG THEY WILL COVER FOR HIM, I WOULD BE SHOCKED IF HE ACTUALLY GOT ON A CALL AGAIN.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:24 am

More:

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
16m ago
DDEE - I ALWAYS SAY THAT IT TRULY TAKES A VILLAGE....WE ALL PLAY A PART HERE....SOME ARE MORE ENJOYABLE THAN OTHERS :O)

DC IS TALKING BUT HE IS TALKING ON THE WAY TO WORK IN THE MORNINGS AND EVENINGS ON THE WAY HOME AND SHORT BREAKS DURING THE DAY....OTHERWISE WE ARE JUST TEXTING DURING HIS WORK DAY

WE HAVE NO MORE INFO ON ZIM'S EXPIRATION DATE....IT WOULD HELP IF YOU WOULD SEND ME WHAT YOU HAVE ON THE EXPIRATION...THEY HAVE NEW CURRENCIES COME OUT REGULARLY......BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN WHERE THE ZWR IS EXPIRING

CHECK WIKIPEDIA AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THEY HAVE HAD MANY NEW CURRENCIES...

louhug wrote
7m ago
AB can you tell if TNT got any Paypal donations this a.m.? It wouldn't process mine.

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
7m ago
LOU - TONY HANDLES ALL DONATIONS...I DON'T SEE THEM...SORRY

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:57 am

If Tony pleaded guilty than when is he going to tell his followers? Providing it is the same Tony. If it isn't you would think that he would want to clear his name. DC new project must be finding a good jail cell for Tony. I just wish someone would clear this whole mess up. Either Tony (if it is the same Tony is guilty) or Pam and the rest are covering this up to there followers. Very Sad.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:59 am

Captain259 wrote:If Tony pleaded guilty than when is he going to tell his followers? Providing it is the same Tony. If it isn't you would think that he would want to clear his name. DC new project must be finding a good jail cell for Tony. I just wish someone would clear this whole mess up. Either Tony (if it is the same Tony is guilty) or Pam and the rest are covering this up to there followers. Very Sad.

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK ITS NOT THE SAME TONY?

question confused
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:39 pm

ALREADY BLESSED wrote YOU GUYS ARE MAKING THIS DC (not here lately) A LOT BIGGER DEAL THAN IT IS.....HOW MANY HERE COULD AFFORD NOT TO WORK ? ALL HE IS DOING IS WORKING...NOTHING SEXY....NO BIG DEAL....     

ALREADY BLESSED wrote THE CURRENT PROJECT IS REQUIRING LONG HOURS AWAY FROM HIS FAMILY AND UNFORTUNATELY AWAY FROM HIS TNT FAMILY

ALREADY BLESSED wrote YOU ARE RIGHT .... HE IS AN HONORABLE MAN OF INTEGRITY, HONESTY AND SINCERITY....HE DIDN'T LEAVE US...

ALREADY BLESSED wrote I SPEAK WITH HIM EVERY SINGLE MORNING ....AND UNFORTUNATELY ....TONY IS ASLEEP AT THAT TIME SO I GET HIM ALL TO MYSELF (WINK)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote DC IS STILL GIVING US ALL HIS INFO....IT JUST LACKS HIS SPARKLE Smile
(missing DC "sparkle" being on the calls)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote I MISS HIM TOO AND I KNOW TONY DOES BUT HOPEFULLY THIS PROJECT WILL SLOW DOWN SOON AND RV WILL BE OVER

Iko Ward wrote Just to clear up for everyone. Forex looked very promising last night, started at 1124. Polled flat at 3AM when it usually ticks back up. ut by 7AM, it went back to 1137, it';s recent comfort zone, and was back to 1165 by 9. Bummer      

ALREADY BLESSED wrote THANKS IKO....FOREX ISN'T THE WHOLE STORY BUT IT CAN BE A GREAT INDICATOR      

ALREADY BLESSED wrote DC HAD GREAT INFO THIS MORNING...TONY WILL GIVE IT ALL TODAY ON THE CALL....OOOPS HE JUST CALLED ME....BACK IN A BIT

ALREADY BLESSED wrote I LOVE WHAT DAZ SAYS....YOU NEED TO HAVE A KNOWIN' IN YOUR KNOWER AND THEN IT IS JUST WAITIN' ..... SO TRUE....MAKES IT MUCH EASY TO REMEMBER WHAT YOU KNOW AND THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY KNOW THAT THIS IS HAPPENING....WE JUST DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHEN. THIS IS WORTH WAITING FOR!

-- Edited by okrocks on Wednesday 3rd of June 2015 07:15:42 AM

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:07 pm

Winston will never be on another call. I am sure he ran from phony, not wanting to be involved in the NEXT case.......dinar fraud.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:04 pm

I'd love to know what Forex IKO is looking at. On the Forex that everyone else in the world looks at and trades on...IQD is not on there and shows no movement...ever.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum