Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

KTFA Conference call notes for Monday

Go down

KTFA Conference call notes for Monday Empty KTFA Conference call notes for Monday

Post by Ponee Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:47 am

** The comments made by Frank26, Delta, TopShelf and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! **

FRANK26:
  Next Monday we will NOT be having our normal Monday night conference call. 

The next one will be June 15th.

On Tuesday, AggieDad will do Bible Study … sorry, no dessert.

On Wednesday, Will … will be doing our Jusuru calls … no dessert.

This Thursday we will not have a KTFA Premium Team Chat.

On the 1st Sunday of the month … Andy will do the Prayer Call.
~~~

PLAYBACK LINK: https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback.html?n=OTQCw/j5E5f 

Forum member “222Dude” posted a question … which I asked a few weeks ago … “If I went silent for a week or two” … what would you do? Please understand … when we tell you something … we are “cooking it” … and sometimes it takes a week or so … and then we tell you (if we can) the following Monday on our CC.

Last night TOPSHELF did a wonderful call with his forum … and I’ve asked Frosty to post those notes on our forum.

TopShelf … are you there?

TOPSHELF (TS) –  BackDoc, Frosty and I did a quick call Saturday night because we wanted to share some information … give CONFIDENENCE and KNOWLEDGE to our forums … so that they could see what was going on.

I see progress being made in the monetary reform and the global events.

They are not just “winging” this. 

They have a “plan” and they are not deviating from it.

Before we did the call Saturday night … Frosty and I were on the CBI’s website and they were updating things as we were on it. 

Last Monday … Frosty illustrated that the spreadsheet went all the way back to November.
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday 916404038
It now shows that it goes back to 2013 … which happened in the last 24-48 hours.

They are disclosing things. There could be more changes to it … but they are doing it very discretely

So … I wanted to point out to everyone … you guys can follow this “real-time” … if you understand what it is that is out there … notice the terms that they are using. It’s part of their plan.

So we started going through the article … line-by-line … from who wrote the article … to the facts that back this up.

Basically they are talking about the system resetting … and the possibility of Greece defaulting.

As you know … oil re-priced and it forced the economics for things to revalue.

Gold, Silver, the Dollar … what other things have done. 

We broke all of that down … and put in into a format that everyone could read and see.
KTFA Conference call notes for Monday 384937534
The timing of all of these things coincide with the spreadsheet.

The market place … stocks … commodities … they all have been going thru a time … evaluating assets … consumers true-value … that’s hard to do [reset] all at the same time.

The globe still has to keep going … but things still have to be evaluated.

According to the graphs, numbers, spreadsheets … there have been changes and they match up!
It was an example with what has been going on with QE here in the USA … and how it ties in with the banks … and how they were bailed out.

It was manipulated … but it had to be … so that they could get it all together. Otherwise everything would have come to a grinding halt. It’s not a big conspiracy! This is bigger than any one of us.

It’s been nice to see others bringing articles forward … that back-up what is actually happening.

They are telling you what they are doing. 

It’s sad but the good thing is … I’M EXCITED because now the public can see it.

Normally when they start showing things so blatant … things are very close.

It’s all about confidence and how things work.

Things are working … they are doing it.

We talked about the 50 dinar notes … and now “dinar world” is getting it. 

There is no way they would take the 50 out IF they were not going to increase the value.

The 50 dinar note was a denomination … that if Iraq revalued … it would be the easiest and most popular bill to counterfeit … (just like if you counterfeited US currency – you’d do the $20 bill). Retail clerks won’t take the time to question them like they would a $100 bill.

They only removed the physical 50 dinar note … they don’t need all of the 50’s they used to have on the streets … because those will be mainly digital now. The lower denoms will work to fill in the gaps.

They printed a billion 50 dinar notes … and they pulled all of those in. They will only print 100 million 50 dinar notes … and the rest will be made up of lower denoms out of the same dinar count >>> NOT note count.

When I mentioned … weeks ago … translation issues … it doesn’t matter … if you don’t pull that 50 dinar note out … that becomes your highest note in the future. 

You have to read between the lines of why they are doing it.

Printing 50,000 and 100,000 notes defeats their purpose. You cannot print those types of notes without increasing the dinar count. 

Finally … people started to catch on … it’s starting to make sense … why they are doing what they are doing.

A dinar is a dinar. Denoms can be bundled together. 

To print higher denominations … they would have to add a lot of dinars into the system.

It’s hard to change value if things are changing around. It’s easier if they are standing still.

They do not have to decrease the quantity of dinars in the system to create the whole new dinar class (lower demons) 

FRANK   We’re dealing with dinars. Not USD’s.

There is a change coming to the system … not the currency itself.

They have a PLAN.

TS is telling you that the CBI website is showing value … is that not what you want? 

TS just told you that the timing … coincides with the spreadsheet and the market place.

Today BackDoc talked about the fact that the currency needs CONFIDENCE. I agree with him.

The spreadsheet is the CONFIDENCE … that investors need and are happy to see.

There is so much evidence to what they see.

A greater value is being added to the IQD.

True assets, values is what the spreadsheet is about.

TS just told you … these changes match up to our QE.

What is going on with the CBI spreadsheet is important for you to understand.

DELTA:    Iraq needs the money … the oil prices … fighting DAASH … a lot of money is being spent.

They need to sell bonds … move forward … they can’t do anything.

They need to change the rate.

They got the green light … they have to keep moving.

The rate must change before they can release the lower denoms.

They need the money right now.

FRANK:   Family … please post questions … and let’s tackle them.

QUESTION - Delta, did you get a chance to watch the video that WS put up yesterday?

DELTA – yes … but it was in the Kurdish language … which I don’t specialize in.

It basically didn’t have anything on it that we don’t already know.

QUESTION - WHY HAS THE CBI WEBSITE NOT ELIMINATED THE 50 DINAR NOTE FROM THEIR WEBSITE?

DELTA – because they are lazy

TS – it would give away too much info. The dinar count remains the same.

QUESTION - ARE THE Qi CARDS SCANNING MACHINES IN THE MARKET PLACE?

DELTA – the 1st generation machine are … but the latest ones have not been activated yet.

The system is hooked up … they’re just waiting for the new exchange rate.

QUESTION - Rafidian Bank Announced their Private Banks are Exchanging USDs for 1193. Do they Have to Start Exchanging @ 1166 for The RF to Be Live?

DELTA – remember the CBI gives money to all of their banks to help them out. Amazingly we are seeing coordination between the banks and the CBI. They have one of the worst exchange rates around. 1193 … they have to adjust the market before they pull the trigger. The black market will be different. Once this is done … every single bank in Iraq will work together.

QUESTION - SINCE THE IQD HAS VALUE … HOW CAN THE CBI HIDE VALUE FROM US?

DELTA – they are waiting for the right timing. 

QUESTION - DO YOU THINK WE WILL SEE BEFORE RAMADAN?

DELTA – based on the info that they give us … all of the confirmations from bonds, Qi Cards, market economy … in my opinion … before Ramadan. It’s not a official holiday … business goes on as usual. The CBI can do whatever they want. We should see this before Ramadan … but I could be wrong.

TS – if I had any kind of intentions of doing business with Iraq … I would want to see that things are set in motion before Ramadan. You can’t put the MR on hold. The investors would lose confidence. If they are seriously not ready … it won’t.
QUESTION - ARE THE KURDS WORKING WITH BAGHDAD?

DELTA – they have no choice

TS – I see the same thing. If you break up Iraq … you will break up every country out there. The rest of the middle-east will want to do it too. Leaders of those countries look at Iraq … it would be the start of the unraveling of things that they don’t want to see happen.

DELTA – what will make the Kurds and Iraq more united? Recognizing the Kurdish language on the new currency!

TS – that’s why they redid the lower denom notes. It’s not by chance that they are doing this! This is a FACT!!!

DELTA – TS you are exactly right! The Kurdish language on the currency will do it!

TS – and unite the middle-east too. AFTER RAMADAN … if we don’t see the RV … what significant event would tell us that we are moving in the right direction.

DELTA – if they window doesn’t show up … by the end of July/Aug … you just never know. It will happen in the still of the night and it will surprise everybody.

TS – I don’t look at it that way … and I won’t start looking at it after Ramadan. I’m looking at the confidence … and what got Iraq to that level. I’m staying focused on the numbers … that they’re real and moving forward. I also look at the global forecast and what is going on. 

This MR … (not Iraq) … but the MR would affect other nations all over the globe. Right now … I know how close they are … the question is … Frank … you and I know … G&G … many others … there are lots of letters I could throw at you. What do you think Frank?

FRANK – LOL … just a minute on that

QUESTION – The NATIONAL GUARD Law … IS THAT IMPORTANT do they need those laws to move forward?

DELTA – No. They have the green light.

TS – Delta … Do you never think there was a National Guard law?

DELTA – it’s nothing new.

TS – they finally told everyone … they just AMENDED IT … they’ve had it all along … they don’t have to agree to everything on that issue yet. They can’t pass that law IF they can FUND the National Guard.

DELTA – in January … they launched the Private Sector … and the government was to activate it in February. They are only waiting for the money to fund it. 

They must have the right monetary policy. Movement and freedom of capital is a must! Only waiting for the vote on it. The new exchange rate and Article 8. The longer they wait … it only makes it look bad for them. There is an urgency for them to do it.

TS – they would not have done the auctions … if they weren’t going to pay off debt. No reason to do those and hide them … unless there was a reason for it. 

Yes this is a new country … but they still must fix the laws … even though some old laws are still on the books and will work for now. CONFIDENCE in the CURRENCY is important. The Kurds will have confidence in the currency because it has their language on it.

DELTA – they don’t need laws to RV. The CBI is independent.

FRANK – let’s wrap this up in 15 minutes.  I already explained to you that when I said … “if I were silent for 2 weeks” … what would that mean?

When we tell you something … it’s because we have “cooked” it well.

If my Teams saw something … and I don’t want to talk about it … that’s why the silence. Teams have seen something.

TS said that they have a PLAN!

The lava flow is the PLAN!
~~~

They are not changing the notes. The Kurds are happy. They are changing the system family!

The timing of the MR coincides with the spreadsheet … VALUE … ASSETS … are coming.

So why don’t they show us the rate? Because they don’t have too.

The numbers match up … and when you compare them to what we do here in the USA … QE … debt payments … bank ratings … it all matches up.

The VND … following along too.

They are disclosing “changes” not rates for you to see.

The line is extremely long … and you are in it … so are investors. Investors are here in KTFA … they know what’s going on.

The evidence is not lacking.

Nobody knows when this is going to happen.

May I commend Zochowski … look at what has already happened. 

The ISX … it jumped all over the place last month. It paid. This is unusual.

I’ve already told you that the zeros are dropped … they’re just not showing it yet. Dropped 1st week in March – we told you that already … because they got the green-light.

When they got the green-light … they ran with it … it just wasn’t ready for our eyes to see it yet.

There is a lot of things done with the GOI … for the MR … laws … laws are passed … but what is the mother of all laws?

The HCL .. that is the last thing you will see … because it has to do with the citizens.

There is a lot of legislative activity.

Are they going to go on vacation? No … because they are still working on the MR. Forget the articles. Only pay attention to the ones we present to you.

ThunderHawk supplies articles about the VND.

Pay attention to WalkingStick’s articles … he paints with those articles.

Will they work in June and July. No … you can work during Ramadan … but it’s not recommended.

It’s hammer-time in Iraq! Abadi is in charge! He was made the PM in January. That’s why there is so much advancement in the MR.

Do I think it will go past Ramadan? Yes … and I’ll tell you why in a minute.

They got the green light on March 3 

They got a loan … and you’d want to loan them money too.

The IMF sees that things are looking good … but they want they to wrap it up … but you’ll notice that the money they get won’t be much … (especially 8 billion dinars).

The cards? The distribution centers, brokers, ATM machines … ready to distribute them … thousands of them by May 30th thru July. Is that a time frame? Yeah – that’s exactly what that is.

The spreadsheet is showing the evidence of their work.

Delta made it very clear … “yeah, they got their credit rating.” It would take 4-6 weeks … and we’re in the time frame.

Dr. S wanted security and liquidity to lift Article 8.

There are tens of thousands of American troops … established … that’s why these cities were reclaimed boom, boom, boom. The media couldn’t even keep up. 

Security is being brought back to the citizens … but mainly to the banks … especially the CBI branches.

The media has given up … they don’t have the money to follow the advancement of these cities.

Within the next 2 weeks … you’ll hear about these cities … they are important to Dr. Shabibi.

The GOI needs LIQUIDITY … and the CBI is the only one who can give it to them.

Iraq’s bank system has a AA rating – almost like the United States of America which is at AA+

You won’t see it on the CBI website because it will give you confidence. 

When they “semi-stopped the auctions” – it put an inflationary pressure on the USD.

When will all of this happen?

IMO – when Dr. S sees that SECURITY is where he wants it to be.

There isn’t anything left to check off the list family.

I don’t believe that we’ll see the IQD revalue before Ramadan.

iTeam wishes to tell you that they are not in Iraq … they haven’t been there for a while.

The catch is … I can’t tell you where they are at. 

You know what they do … who they guard … don’t you? 

Please pray for the PM of Iraq … because he is also going on a trip … is he not? 

Pay close attention … pray for his success.

iTeam is not in Iraq … Dr. S. desperately is seeking security of his banks.

Dr. S is working very closely with Christine Legard (IMF) – but the “C” stands for “Cities” and the “L” stands for “Laws.”

Laws are locked up inside the budget … once they open it … those laws become active … along with the HCL!!!

What else does the IMF want? 

The tariff’s at the borders. Remove smuggling/counterfeiting.

Laws are secondary … because they got them. They are required this very moment for the MR.

The “Cities” … we need security in them … which will not happen before Ramadan.

They are giving you a percentage of what they think.

iTeam believes a 30% chance before Ramadan.

They believe it may happen just before or after EID.

Please thank them on our forum.

CL … Cities and Laws

They will work behind the scenes with their investors.

The investment law was extremely crucial.

They are working with their investors … and YOU are an investor … but like the citizens … you will be the last one to know what’s going on.

Nobody knows the date or rate. 

This could happen anytime.

Watch where Abadi is going.

What is the next process? 

Be at ease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now … about Greece … 

Greece is this the global collapse … or a plan?

I don’t care … it’s happening.

Whether or not it will conclude to what is happening with Greece … I don’t know.

I want you to envision Greece as a grenade in your hand … but I want you to pull the pin and throw it far away. 

If you are holding onto that … it may blow up in your face.

Is this a reset of global currencies … will the USD win in advance?

What is happening in Greece is the equivalent to the pin being pulled.

Who pulled the pin? I don’t know.
Who is holding the grenade? Germany.

If Germany blinks … the Euro is done.

If you wipe out the Euro … it wipes out everything that goes with it.

If Germany decides to do something against the … Euro … then Greece would be the first to say go ahead because we pulled the pin.

If the grenade goes off? What cause Germany to blink?

Mark my words … if Germany comes out with a new currency … called the Mark 2 … and they de-peg from the Euro … it will wipe out the Euro … wiping out the debt that belongs to the Euro … it will wipe the slate clean.

Sounds just like the IQD

Why don’t we change our standards?

How?

Maybe we can change the USD from a Federal US Dollar … to a US Treasure Dollar.

That would be the confidence that the world is looking for because the world depends on the dollar.

THIS IS HUGE!!!!

Is this Europe’s freedom from debt?

Wow! I don’t know.

Yes the pin is pulled.

Is this the security that Dr. S is looking for?

IMO – they have no choice but to drop that grenade.

If you look for a date … wait … keep studying … look around you.

If you can’t enjoy this MR history … get away for a while.

Be grateful that you’re Heavenly Father put you in this position!

Is this what Greece, Germany, everybody wants … IMO … hell yes! 

It’s the easiest way out.

So does the IQD have to wait? These steps are occurring!!! Please be patient!

Greece … is not a chaotic situation … it’s an organized move.

This was constructed in a blue print over 12 years ago.

The IQD was at the beginning of this … minus 2 years.

The PLAN … was constructed in 2002 … after their cowardly act.

In 2004 … the plan was applied. Activated in 2006 … stopped in 2012 … reactivated in 2014 … and now ready for world currencies.

The IQD is the only girl at the prom! Even the Dong knows this.

IMO … many of you want to dance with the Dong.

The CBI is the only one that has told you that they are in the process of lifting the 3 zeros.

The Dong is coming along soon.

You want something to see?

Mark my words … look for the Mark 2.

The leader … my brother … Zerb’s friend … of iTeam says … “this may look sluggish … because they are pumping articles out that don’t matter … only pay attention to WalkingStick’s articles. The media cannot be trusted.”

In a couple of weeks … I pray that I can return and say … there it is. 

The bank cards need more outlets (banks) … Dr. S. need them … they must have the banks back to do it.

iTeam finishes up by saying that an article came out saying that Abadi said he needed more weapons. That article is over 2 months old.

The technology in Iraq right now is SERIOUS STUFF!!!

Ignore the articles.

Watch for custom tariff laws … that’s what is hot with the MR right now.

DAASH has corrupted the banks … the vendors are smuggling over the borders. Brokers are one of the main sources of counterfeiting.

The banks must sell the IQD on a fair basis at a fair rate … and that is what they are accomplishing.

SECURITY is highlighted … and M is sawing wood still. 

That 30 to 40% could go up … depending on the conquests of those cities/banks.

Did you know that the 3 presidents met within Parliament? 

One of those is M. Was he there? No. He was sleeping. 

July 17th … during EID … is a great time for celebration in Iraq.

CC ended with prayer.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum