Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday sees no hold up  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Millionday sees no hold up

Go down

Millionday sees no hold up  Empty Millionday sees no hold up

Post by RoyBoy Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:05 pm

Millionday: Hashemi saw economic researcher Firas Amer that money laundering and terrorist financing are when you transfer money physically despite the development of banking systems and means of payment reason to international and regional coordination to reduce the negative impact of this phenomenon in Alaguetsad.oadav in an interview for the "morning" that openness the financial organizations of international and Arab institutions would help in the reduction of these processes that eat away at the national economy through the exchange of information and the use of modern techniques in the fight against money laundering, according to international standards.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED TODAY THE CRIME OF MONEY LAUNDERING AND HOW THEY WILL DEFINE IT --

Millionday: He noted that the Financial Action Task Force for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA FATF) Since its inception sought to study the phenomena of money laundering and financing of terrorism and the development of solutions and treatments to reduce the spread of money laundering and suspicious transactions through workshops to be held in several Arab countries. 
Iraq had presided over the last year, the group represented by the Governor of the Central Bank d. On the Keywords, who said in a speech that the group has achieved in 10 years of its founding tangible success at the regional and international levels resulting from the increase States and observers who Anzmwa to the group.

Millionday: NOTE -- LAST YEAR IRAQ WAS THE LEADER OF MENA FATF AND THEY ARE ADDRESSING THE MONEY LAUNDERING IMPACTS AND LOSSES

Millionday: He noted that the Group has an employment contract partnership with similar groups in order to strengthen the capacity of all countries in order to assist them in the face of the crime of money laundering and financing of terrorism, which has become a passing offense continents and affecting the political and social interests of the countries. 
The Sultanate of Oman chairs the Group for the current year represented by Marwan bin Turki Al Said, director general of economic affairs at the Supreme Council for Planning and Chairman of the Technical Committee for combating money laundering and terrorist financing in the Sultanate.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE -- THIS GROUP IS NOT JUST HELPING IRAQ BUT IS HELPING MANY COUNTRIES --

Millionday: IRAQ LEADING LAST YEAR WAS A HUGE STEP FOR THEM

Millionday: THIS IS Openness to global institutions to prevent money laundering
Millionday: GLOBAL -- WHOOPOW
=======================================

Millionday: THIS IS GREAT NEWS

Millionday: Iraq witnessed a comprehensive framework and diverse system of government reform program carried with it high hopes in achieving a comprehensive developmental renaissance combine the efforts of public sector activity and the private sector has been highlighted in the program on the importance of the expansion of the private sector in all areas relevant to its potential and abilities question to what extent can achieve its objectives.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PRIVATE SECTOR HAS FINALLY QUALIFIED TO BE COMPLETELY EXPANDED TO ACHIEVE HUGE OBJECTIVES

Millionday: Member Baghdad Economic Forum d. Akram Abdel Aziz said that the form of the subject of housing and meet the needs of citizens form an important focus in particular that there is a deficit in housing units up to three million housing units, increasing the need in light of the exceptional circumstances of the country, according to recent developments in Iraq in the field of displacement, destruction and displacement of citizens.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PRIVATE SECTOR HAS MET OBLIGATIONS TO BE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THE HOUSING PROBLEM AND CITIZEN NEEDS

Millionday: She said in an interview for the "morning" to the need to intensify the private sector domain, along with the public sector in this area, specifically in regards to the provision of housing for the needy to support and relieve the poor from building self-housing through government mechanisms and on the other hand, the private sector role in the construction and financing of private projects housing, this issue serves the stage under Machhdh budget of a growing deficit and be an urgent need to intensify the role of the private sector in this area.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE BUDGET IS GOING TO FUND WHAT WAS ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE HOUSING DEVELOPMENT -- WHOOPOW HUGE NEWS

Millionday: Abdul Aziz pointed out that the competition is required between the public and private sector component and that the economic transformation focused on giving the role of the private sector that contributes to satisfying the shortage of supply of commodity of housing units 
In order support the private sector to take its role in the market economy requires to raise the level of efficiency and by improving the quality of the commodity and improve prices and all that entails that they can be to raise the productivity of maintenance and special rates and raise performance levels in this sector to achieve the development goals contained in the Government Reform.

Millionday: NOTE -- WHOOPOW -- WITH THE MOVE TO A MARKET ECONOMY THE PRIVATE SECTOR IS ABLE TO BID ON WHAT THE GOVERNMENT HOUSING WILL NOT COVER OR IS NOT BUDGETED FOR THROUGH GOV REFORMS IN THAT AREA --- WOW LOTS OF MOVEMENT IN MANY DIRECTIONS

Millionday: In a question about the importance of giving the broad role of the private sector? 
said Abdul Aziz: There are economic motives, including poor funding role of the public sector in this area in light of the country suffers from liquidity crisis and the disruption of financial structures, particularly that Iraq suffers from the need to adopt sound economic foundations and the low level of performance Economic as well as the there is a social motives including the need to achieve distributive justice and equal opportunities and motives of regulatory and administrative highlights the goal behind so that the private sector has the competence and financial capability better than the public sector. 
She said the private sector looking for profitability and supports consistent policies with market under take step activate the special role under the reluctance of public sector performance central orientation.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PRIVATE SECTOR IS MAKING IT CLEAR THAT THEY ARE ADOPTING THE POLICIES OF THE MARKET

Millionday: Abdul Aziz showed that the expansion of contribution of the private sector in accordance with the Government's program within the scope of consistency along with the public sector as partners in the economic file management to achieve development goals. 
She disparity proposals and viewpoints to solve the housing crisis in the countries in terms of possibility, mechanisms, Philosophy in containing the crisis, but meets the need to find a way out of this crisis through a partner that could ease the government's financial burden to the subject, experience and highlights here certainly the role of the private sector.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY SEEM TO BE MOVING FORWARD WITH THE GOVERNMENT PROGRAMS AND THEIR ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT FOR IRAQ`S DEVELOPMENT -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: On the other hand, the private sector can have to design and implement housing projects through partnerships or acquisitions as the experiences of some countries as a republic of Egypt in the success of the subject of housing through its dependence on attracting huge investments in infrastructure and housing in the new cities and also can take advantage of the private sector Bmlakath and advises and training to contain the housing crisis RAM which form the phenomenon in an unhealthy society, necessitating resolved and through the involvement of the private sector, and we watched the (Egyptian experience).

Millionday: NOTE -- CONTRACTS

Millionday: She said that the housing crisis can be solved by expanding the role of the private sector in this field by granting special privileges for projects low-income housing and provide raw materials at a reduced price and to provide skilled labor also at affordable prices and the creation of labor and the adoption of the principle of competition between companies in terms of projects related to housing for low-income, so as to push towards securing product quality and cost reduction and the provision of supplies and economies of scale, pointing to the importance of supporting the private sector companies that are developing or bring slums by giving them land from these slums to being developed as a catalyst for development.

Millionday: SO AS WE CAN SEE -- THESE ARE CALLED THE GOVERNMENT PROJECTS IN SOME PLACES -- GOV HOUSING---THE MOVE OF BUDGETED CITIZEN NEEDS -- SMILE

Millionday: PROGRESS

pizzaman: Dumb question...Does Iraq have the money to do all that they are saying they are going to do? I read a report today that the claim was made that Bagdad province was bankrupt
pizzaman: bottom line, can anything happen before they revalue their currency?

Millionday: CBI HAS STATED THAT THEY HAVE THE MONEY FOR THE BUDGET AND THE WORLD BANK HAS AGREED REPORTABLY T0 GRANT FUNDS TO IRAQ DEVELOPMENT -- ALSO THE IDB HAS ALSO RECENTLY HELD A HUGE MEETING THERE AS WELL

MightyMaxMan: Does MillionDay have any knowledge of what will happen to Americans who have electronic bank IQD accounts in Warka Bank in Iraq?

Millionday: I WOULD GUESS FOR YOU BUT HAVE NO INK ON IT

Millionday: THE ACCOUNTS WOULD REDENOMINATE AS WOULD ALL VALUES WITHIN THE COUNTRY THROUGH DATA ENTRY -- BUT JUST MY OPINION
============================================

Millionday: A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE AND IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

Millionday: Bahaa al-Araji said Deputy Prime Minister: "The three presidencies meeting which was held yesterday evening, a meeting was distinct, talk openly about identifying the causes of the current problems which have been and it was agreed to cooperate to find solutions to them."

They said, according to a statement of his press office: "The meeting saw the discussion of the details of controversial topics with high transparency, and was the most important objective the popular crowd and the displaced."

Millionday: NOTE -- DECISIONS CONCERNING THE DISPLACED AND.....

Millionday: He added: "All societies have expressed their support for the popular crowd as part of the armed forces, and their support for the displaced and stand with them in finding mechanisms to bring them back to their regions and their cities liberated."

He noted that: "The meeting agreed on the need to create a national unified speech for all and to stand against the media play up the enemies of Iraq, and to begin the process of genuine national reconciliation, and reaffirmed the Government's support, headed by al-Abadi."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE DECISION HAS BEEN MADE TO BEGIN THE PROCESS OF THE GENUINE NATIONAL RECONCILIATION

Millionday: The three presidencies, the House of Representatives and the Council of Ministers of the Republic, held a meeting yesterday evening to discuss the political and security situation in the country in light of the raging confrontations with terrorist organizations Daash and their implications
The meeting was attended, in addition to House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and President Fuad Masum, all deputies.

Millionday: LOVE IT -- SMILE
======================================

Millionday: Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi went to Paris on Monday evening, at the head of a delegation comprising a number of ministers to submit applications to the international coalition against group Daash.
And it will provide an integrated Abadi explanation for the participants in the second mini-ministerial meeting of foreign ministers from the international coalition to Iraqi government's efforts countries on the military and political levels in the face of group Daash Wahhabism, as well as medicine, military support and humanitarian emergency.

Millionday: Spokesman Office Abadi, Saad al-Hadithi in a statement, that the delegation which accompanied Prime Minister includes leaders and senior officials, including the head of the reconstruction of the cities and the Minister of Displacement and Migration Fund.

The newborn, the government emphasizes the importance of the international coalition and the need to mounting support Iraq, especially that the great challenge facing Iraq imposes an increase in the pace of support, pointing out that the conference, which is held almost League represents an opportunity to assess the performance of the international coalition and ways of support provided.

Millionday: SO ABADI HAS GONE TO PARIS TO ADDRESS NEEDS FROM THE INTERNATIONAL COALITION

daytrader: Has anything more been heard of replacing the proxy positions?

Millionday: NOT THAT I HAVE SEEN BUT HAVE NOT SEEN THE PROXY REFERENCE EITHER

rcookie: The coordinated and cohesive united front from the 3 Presidency executive positions must instill such confidence and credibility to this new gov’t in addressing the nations challenges on all front...such a HUGE change from where they have come...and gets overshadowed with the MR initiatives

Millionday: THE UNIFIED GOV IN ITS WORKING CAPACITY IS AMAZING IN ITSELF -- I AGREE -- HISTORICAL IN ITSELF

Millionday: LET ME SEE IF WE HAVE MISSED ANYTHING -- BRB
===========================================

Millionday: WOW READ EVERY WORD

Millionday: Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, support for the efforts of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in achieving national reconciliation. He said the morning in a speech at the ministerial meeting of 42 foreign ministers of Islamic Cooperation, which opened its business in Kuwait Council (GCC), we stress our support for the prime minister Haidar Abadi in achieving national reconciliation among the Iraqi people. He said, We are following with concern what is happening in Iraq and reaffirm our support for the Iraqi government in its efforts for national reconciliation.

Millionday: LOVE IT -- ALMOST LIKE A HALLMARK
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum