Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15

Go down

Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15 Empty Millionday Roundtable 6/1/15

Post by RoyBoy Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Millionday: I SAW THIS LARGE REPORT BUT MOST OF IT IS THIS>>>Head of the Islamic Supreme Council of Iraq Ammar al-Hakim stressed the need to take the United States role in influencing and urged other countries in the world to work hard to dry up the sources of terrorism Daash and provide more support to the Iraqi government in its war against al Daash.--THIS ABOUT CLEARNG OUT DAASH AND ITS IMPORTANCE

Millionday: LONG REPORT BUT WE GET HE POINT

TimandJulie: I have never in the history of this seen more news in one day come out about the currency as did today, your thoughts and the one big article was...
Who determines the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency? He revealed Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the Keywords, in March 2015, giving the green light to direct the implementation of file deletion of zeros from the currency, and as he emphasized that the completion of administrative matters of this file will take two years, pointed out that "the bank began creating new currency models.

Millionday: THE PROCESS OF ALL THE CURRENCY IN ANY CHANGE OVER TAKES CLOSE TO THAT TIME LINE --THIS IS NOT NEW -- THE LAST COUPLE OF MONTHS HAVE BEEN ABOUT THE CHANGE OF IRAQ`S MARKET AND CURRENCY--- A LOT IS GOING ON -- NOT SURPRISED

jarhead: so 2 yrs is not rv upon completion? in other words at the end (rv)

Millionday: IT WOULD BE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR ALL BILLS TO BE BROUGHT IN --ESTIMATES
================================================== ========

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS ABOUT THE BANK DEVELOPMENT OF IRAQ

Millionday: Iraqi bank says he coordinated with the International Monetary Fund for the development of the banking business in the country

Rafidain Bank announced, on Saturday, the existence of an ongoing bilateral cooperation with the International Monetary Fund in the context of providing advice regarding the development of the work of banks in the country.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE IMF IS WORKING TO HELP IRAQ SET UP THE COUNTRY AND THEIR BANKING INDUSTRY

Millionday: NOTE -- THE COOPERATION IS VERY HELPFUL FOR IRAQ WITH ALL THE NEW TECHNOLOGY THEY ARE TRY TO TRAIN AND LEARN ABOUT

Millionday: The general director of the bank on behalf of al-Hassani said in a statement responded to Twilight News, she said the Rafidain Bank began advanced steps with regard to his bank to be parallel with his counterparts in the countries of the world.

Millionday: NOTE -- AND THAT MY FRIENDS SPELLS INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE

Millionday: PARALLEL IS A GOOD WORD FOR IRAQI BANKS AND THE BANKS OF THE WORLD WHEN WE ARE DISCUSSING BANKING REFORM

Millionday: He noted that the Rafidain Bank is one of the main pillars of the national economy and financial trading in Iraq and by virtue of its strong financial position.

Millionday: THE THING WITH CBI IS THEY ARE DOING A LOT RIGHT NOW -- THE MOVEMENT OF FUNDS WE HAVE BEEN DISCUSSING MUCH MORE THAN WE DID BEFORE --

Doug_W: began steps or implemented them

Millionday: IT HAS BEGUN AND WHEN THE FIRST STEP IS DONE --IMPLEMENTATION HAS BEGUN -- SO YES

Pablo: I just got here. What about the news report that the CBI has decided to hold off for now?
Pablo: The report is called: Who determines the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency?

Millionday: THEY HAVE THE IMF THERE HELPING TO REFORM BANKING TO BE COMPLIANT INTERNATIONALLY -- CBI IS THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ --- THEY HAVE THE JOB OF RELEASING VALUES NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH THE RIGHT TO RUIN THE COUNTRY AND ITS PROGRESS OF REFORMS

Millionday: SOME JOURNALISTS HAVE STRONG RELIANCES -- HMMM

Honugirl: Hi MD! Can you tell me what the first step is again? regarding implementation? TY! 

Millionday: THEY ARE PREPARING RAFIDAIN BANK AND OPENING OUT OF COUNTRY LOCATIONS
Millionday: IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO?

Honugirl: Yes, so when you say that it has begun when the first step is done, you are referring to preparing Rafidian Bank and opening out of country locations....thanks so much. So sorry to hear about your hand. Blessings for a speedy recovery!

Millionday: THANK YOU -- RAFIDAIN BANK CALLED IT THEIR FIRST STEPS SO WITHOUT BEING THERE WE CAN JUST KNOW -- WE JUST KNOW IT IS THE BEGINNING --

wmawhite: The Rafidain announced over a year ago the reopening of the London............as well as plans to open branches in Frankfurt, Paris and China.
wmawhite: That was a year ago..............wow

Millionday: YES AND NOW THIS IS REGIONAL OPENINGS SO GREAT NEWS OF HOW MUCH THEY ARE EXPANDING AND THE IMPACT TO THE MARKET/STAKEHOLDERS

============================================

Millionday: Said Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and Ali Mohsen Keywords agency, that early 2016 will see the issuance of new categories of paper currency is the dinar and 50 000 100 000 dinars, the Iraqi currency notes series.

Keywords and said, "The work at the present time is to take the necessary measures to directly measures Add new categories 50 000 dinars and 100 000 dinars to smooth the Iraqi currency notes, adding, that the issuance of these two categories does not affect the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the US dollar."

Millionday: NOTE --THIS JUST MEANS THAT THEY WILL BE MAKING TWO MORE ISSUANCES --NOT THAT ALL REFORMS ARE PUT ON HOLD

Millionday: He added, "The categories 50 thousand and 100 thousand will be the beginning of the promulgation in 2016 and quantities covering the market need, adding that" the issuance of two classes will not have a relationship to revive the Iraqi dinar against the dollar. "

As for fraud, stressed Keywords that "the advantages of the two categories Cetkonan good recipes are difficult and they falsified Sthmlan sophisticated and high protection such as transparent window and a sign of the Spark, which limit the counterfeiting operations security signs."

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS CLEAR THAT IT IS NOT AN IMPACT ON THE EXCHANGE RATE ETC -- IT IS JUST EXTENDED PLANS

Millionday: NOTE -- REMEMBER THAT THE THEFTS OF CURRENCY WAS OF THESE CATEGORIES AND OTHERS -- REPORTS SAY THEY WANT TO RUN BOTH -- MEANING THE 25 AND 5000 AT THE SAME TIME AS THE NEW SECURE AND FADE THEM OUT SO ONLY THE MOST SECURE REMAIN - THAT IS REPORTABLY WHAT WILL REMAIN WHEN IT IS COMPLETE

Millionday: THIS IS NOT A HOLD UP -- BUT AN UPGRADE THAT WILL TRANSPIRE

Millionday: Keywords stressed, "The issuance of high categories will improve the performance of the Iraqi dinar and reduce dependence on the dollar in terms of large transactions will be performing large transactions in Iraqi dinars large groups.

Keywords and continued saying: "The central bank has no intention to withdraw from circulation categories for the time being except the 50 dinars category that have been withdrawn from circulation in the first of the month.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE DINARS WILL CAUSE THAT MUCH MORE DOLLAR BILLS TO GET OFF THE STREETS -- NOT MEANING LARGE DENOMS TO REMAIN IN CIRCULATION AS SOME THINK -- IMO

Millionday: And he was a member of the Economic Committee MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Najiba Najib confirmed the development of new measures by the central bank and the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives for the issuance of pumping 50 class thousand dinars and a class of 100 000 dinars in the local market as a measure to reduce the demand for foreign currency and support the local currency.

Millionday: SO -- THAT WILL PULL MORE DOLLARS NOT BE WHAT IS USED FOR A MARKET ECONOMY -- IT JUST MAKES NO SENSE IMO DUE TO GLOBAL ECONOMICS -- IT IS A STRATEGY TO PULL MORE US DOLLARS FROM THE STREETS

Tex1: does these effect dinars out of country ??

Millionday: IT WILL IMPACT THE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION I BELIEVE BUT HAVE TO BRUSH UP ON THE FORMULA
================================================== =======

Millionday: THIS SHOWS HUGE PROGRESS EVEN THOUGH ITS A PROBLEM OCCURRING

Millionday: Accused the Basra Governorate Council, on Monday, the Ministry of Finance violating the central and local decisions on the collection of money from the border crossings in Basra, and in what was described these decisions as contributing to "paralysis" work ports and trade in the country, the House of Representatives called for the control of the Ministry of Finance decisions to take into account the financial crisis experienced by the country.
The head of the provincial council in Basra morning Albzona during a press conference Building Council and attended by the (long-Presse), "The Ministry of Finance has adopted resolutions to impose taxes on other materials contained across Basra ports," noting that "this matter is contrary to the decisions of the central government on stopping the tariff in South ports ".

Millionday: NOTE -- TARIFF IMPOSED AND TRADE PROCESSES -- SMILE

Millionday: He explained Albzona that "the imposition of taxes on materials used is a new crisis after crisis tariff and paralyze the work of the south port and the migration of suppliers to other ports in the presence of the decisions of the central government with the support ports local not to work tariff and without the imposition of taxes on incoming materials and decisions."
He called on the President of the Provincial Council of Representatives of Iraq Council to "follow the work of the Ministry of Finance and decisions that are not in the interest of the country and not taken into account the circumstance that pass by through the financial crisis and the policy of austerity," stressing the need to "take decisions to support economic activity and activation of trade to increase outlets revenue rate is not Shell movement in it. "

Millionday: NOTE --THIS IS THE EFFORTS TO ACTIVATE THE TRADE WITH PORTS AND ITS MONITORING AS WE SEE

Millionday: The House of Basra declared, on the fourth of May 2015, rejected the application of the new tariff, while the center was accused of targeting conservative, economically and Shell border outlets, student application of the law in all parts of Iraq without exception, including those in the Kurdistan region.
He Wheelers & Suppliers of goods, on the fifth of May 2015, that the imposition of new tariffs on goods imported to Basra, Stdtarham conversion activity for the Kurdistan region being "not applied", Adin, that the inclusion of food by lead to higher prices to three current-fold and the detriment of citizens , while both the Commission on border crossing points Council of the province of Basra, for federal government approval of its application to wait until activated in the northern ports, arguing that the decision needs to further study.

Millionday: SO THEY WANT UNIFORM LAW TO BE IMPOSED -- THIS IS BEING STUDIED AND APPLIED AS BLANKET LAWS -- NICE
================================================== =

Millionday: NOTICE RETAIL AND WHOLESALE -- MARKET SHIPMENTS AND MADE IN IRAQ COME FROM THAT

Millionday: Iraqi Media Network in an Act of Parliament without being this news joyous not the same network or to many quarters of the media that had been waiting for approval, replies initial acts are not positive at these circles, which is now seen by much of the suspicion and more concerns . 
the most important issue in the law is the network link Parliament, specifically in one of the committees that will become's boss in the network issues, as long as the appointment of trustees by which this Maodat his texts lengthy mechanism of choice. 
If previously object to the association with the government for one reason or reasons for the law in its current form keeps reasons for the objection itself, but added other reasons, how the legislative authority that controls the functions of the executive?

Millionday: NOTE -- MEDIA AND ADVERTISEMENT LAWS IT APPEARS

Millionday: How can the dimensions of the quota system in the selection and everyone knows that the parliament pass laws as is the custom in most cases deals retail or wholesale. 
Assuming that the nine applicants for the nomination received the highest ratings and they were of the same component or group - and this possibility is very out of the question - will I be selected without looking to balance or quotas or compatibility? , I have no doubt in this, but can assure you that this is impossible happen. If there is a desire to get rid of the dependency network in terms of what, what happened is a transfer of ownership from one institution to another, not from the independence of the network as long as its decision will remain linked in one of the authorities.

Millionday: NOTE -- FAIR TRADE PRACTICES -- ALL THINGS WE SHOULD BE SEEING

Millionday: Most likely that there is a political motive behind the passing of this law was adopted as a withdrawal of the network from the hands of the executive branch as it is by necessity will be for the same component that punish the prime minister, not of chance, according to the democratic mechanism would be to others, so others seek to be linked to parliament, which is customary to be chaired by the second component, and this is not talk, flying or arises from a vacuum and that you typed reluctantly these words, but the reality that we do not have to be dealt with, unless the floors and backgrounds controlling the political process in Iraq has changed and this will not achieved at least in the foreseeable future.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE POLITICAL REASONING WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN LAWS BEING PASSED FOR GAIN OR OTHERWISE

Millionday: Controlling the political process in Iraq has changed and this will not achieved at least in the foreseeable future. Known repeatedly declared by the government it is seeking because the independent network in its decisions and its work be without be connected in one of the authorities what I think will happen is to provide government challenged this law on much of the material contained therein and delayed final approval pending resolution of the appeal. 
and taken to parliament and the Iraqi Media Network that they did not Ithira debate on the law in the media and opened their dialogue to get to know the views of all concerned is the network as a pillar of the Iraqi media and institution of the State of the right of everyone to give his opinion as a property of the state is not the government nor the parliament.

TimandJulie: what do you think the cbi ...MIGHT.. be waiting on to push the button

Millionday: I HAVE NO IDEA AND DO NOT SEE A HOLD UP OR WAIT SO AS A GOOD FRIEND WE MOST KNOW ONCE SAID -- THEY SEEM TO BE RIGHT ON TIME

TimandJulie: i guess i meant in laws, movements, pull ins, etc etc

Millionday: OBVIOUSLY THEY ARE WORKING ON THE BOTTOM OF THE PILE

efriscone: How can they continue to implement things without money?

Millionday: THEY HAVE GOTTEN DEVELOPMENT GRANTS AND BANKS THEY ARE WORKING WITH AND ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH TOOLS -- JUST REMEMBER IT TOOK THE EXPERTS OF THE WORLD TO DEVELOP THIS PLAN AND WE ARE NOT THEM

meatball: Millionday.... What part do some of the laws waiting to be passed play in all of this?

Millionday: THEY ARE THE END OF THE DEMOCRATIC NEEDS FOR IRAQ AND THE REFORMS IMO
Millionday: MAKE SENSE?

meatball: What about HCL and 140 in your thoughts?

Millionday: THEY WORKED WITH THE HEADS OF PROVINCE HEADS AND GOT LEADERS AND INVESTORS TO GET INPUT AND CALL IT READY TO MOVE SO WE SHALL SEE -- ACCCORDING TO THEM THEY ARE CLOSE TO DONE WITH VOTE

Millionday: 140 WAS SECURED WITH CONSTITUTION IMO

meatball: Do you think they would change value to relief inflation pressure..... and then raise value from there?

Millionday: I DONT KNOW MEATBALL -- THAT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME THOUGH

Millionday: HAVE A GREAT DAY AND DONT MISS NEWSTIME -- 730 EST LOVE TO YA
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum