Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Monday TNT Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Monday TNT Call Notes

5 posters

Go down

Monday TNT Call Notes Empty Monday TNT Call Notes

Post by Ssmith Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:38 pm

DC was not on the call again.  His website (AeroCentex is gone & phone is disconnected).

TNT Call notes 1-June-2015
Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  Today is Monday, June 1, 2015, which is a day I never, every thought we would see, but here we are.  What’s the good news?  It’s still good.  I will give it you guys straight.
First thing I heard was “uh-oh, Mtn Goat must be right, because it’s June”.  Well Mtn Goat said January 2015 as well.  Believe what you want to believe.  DC is actually working on a project in his old arena.  We have talked and everything is just fine according to his guys and our guys.  Banks are geared up, as they were for Saturday and Sunday.
DC is working and I don’t know if we’ll get him back this week or not.  There was a minor detail over the weekend, and we are still ready to go.  The banks say they haven been given a day this week when they are supposed to be ready. The dinar went off the screen yesterday, should be back today.  Dong is fluctuating between six cents and 48 cents. We have been given out different rates for years.  People actually involved have seen those rates, but they still think that the dinar will come out at $3.91, the dong will come out at 47 cents, that the rupiah will be $1.08, and the zim will be between 11 and 22 cents. Different rates have been popping up on the boards. The final settlement has been taking place this morning, as we speak, and it should come out the day they agreed this week.
They agreed to have this done by 1. June, which is this morning.  That is why Friday everything was done, the system was fixed, and they anticipated an announcement in Iraq on Friday or Saturday when Abadi addressed Parliament.  Their meeting went well, no one was upset, some minor detail needed to be addressed.  It could happen any time, and should happen the day the banks have been told, but I’m not going to say which day because I don’t want anyone to blame Tony for screwing this up.  I don’t know of any problems, none.
Parliament was supposed to go on vacation Saturday because this was supposed to be over.  It’s not over, and Parliament has not gone on holiday.  Iraq is not looking good around the world because they made another major announcement, but nobody is upset.  Everyone has been told to be on standby, and all those times are for this week.
705 caller:  I’m great – half pre-celebrating and half-mourning, but it is what it is. Are contract rates available in Canada?
Tony:  I don’t know… but you can come across the border if you want to!    I cannot tell you what Canadian banks are doing or if there are contract rates.  I don’t know if there will be an NDA in Canada. The only guy I know in Canada is so high up they won’t let him buy dinar, just other currencies… and he does have an NDA.  And no, I cannot say what will be in the second basket.  They didn’t want us involved in the first basket, and you will have to have at least ten million to participate in the second basket.
I did get my shirt Friday that says “Vegas, Vegas, Vegas”, and I wore it Friday night so everyone could see it... and sent a picture to Pam and DC.  It was from the TX group.
707 caller:  I have a question.  A friend and I purchased currency together;  I was driving and couldn’t get to the bank, so he bought it and we made a note on the receipt.  Will that be a problem for me?
Tony:  So long as you have it documented, I don’t see a problem.  I’m not an attorney!
Caller:  I drive an airport bus.  A young man got on the bus last night, with his father.  His father had looked him up on Facebook and they got together for the first time ever.  I was so blown away by his story that I got his permission to write it up and paid for his fare.  On the credit card receipt, I wrote “superfantastic”.  I had the choice of sending you a donation or doing that, and I chose to do that.
Tony: That was the right choice!  I am superfantastic… even these minor things that pop up, they have to end and this will go through.
408 caller:  How we will know when the TNT site has gone static?
Tony:  We will probably put a note on the home page saying “This site is now static!”
828 caller:  The minor glitch that happened over the weekend… can you say what kind of glitch this was?
Tony:  We will probably get all the information after this call.  All I know is that it was something minor, and everyone is happy.
Caller:  I thought you said that sometime in June the zim notes will be worth nothing… what do we do then?  Didn’t you say that up to 20,000 have zim now?  Are they unhappy with that, and is that why they may run zim out before we can exchange?
Tony:  I don’t know the date on that, we thought we would be through with this by then, so someone needs to do some research on that.  At this moment, I don’t know anyone who will buy it back like with the dinar.  What I hear is that there were 2,000 zim-holders, then Pam caused it to go up to 10K, and Ray sent it up to 20K, but they are okay with that. 
Caller:  What about the dong rates?
Tony:  All we can tell you is what we hear and see on the screens.  We have thought it would b 47 cents, and then $2.27 was the contract rate.  So now that 47 cents is back on the screens, maybe $2.27 is the contract rate again.
352 caller:  I was listening to the news;  there is a school in Orlando with 20 kids, and now they are almost out of money.  So if everyone could remember this school when the money comes in, that would be a great project to help.
I haven’t heard  you talk about this recently – do we need to open an account for each currency?
Tony:  Three years ago, somebody I know from the UST said that you need to keep your dinar separate when you exchange because it may be taxed differently. The rest they do not care about.  Just the dinar needs its own account.
347 caller:  On Friday’s call, you said that the rates were showing on the screen.  Which screens?  Back screens or tellers’ screens?
Tony:  Some VPs, wealth managers and other bankers could see them, but not if you walk in off the street.
Caller:  Iraq doesn’t show it has a credit rating.  Is that been on hold or denied?
Tony:  For a long time, we have been talking about what we mean by the screens. The moment it shows up on the teller’s screens, we’ll be in the banks.  It wasn’t on that level before... even the bank managers couldn’t see it before.  Iraq put out an article themselves saying they have an A credit rating.
Caller:  What is this glitch about – this weekend?  Now they say that it’s going to happen this week, pushing us to Friday again.  You say the banks have a date for this week but you don’t want to say what it is.  Do you expect to have a call on Wednesday.
Tony:  I didn’t say there was a glitch in the system.  It was supposed to go on Friday then at the meeting with Parliament on Saturday.  I didn’t say the glitch was in the system;  where the glitch is we will probably find out this afternoon.  The banks told me that they have a day this week and they asked me specifically not to say when.  If it happens by Wednesday we won’t have a call, and otherwise we will.
Caller:  Can you possibly post the information when you find out about the glitch if people are not on the forum?  I knot TNT posts on Recaps.
Tony:  We do NOT post on Recaps.  People listen to this call, or they take things from the TNT site and post it on Recaps.  They do that;  we do not.  We have our own site, so why would post anywhere else.  If there is something that is important, Pam (Already Blessed) will put it in the Tony Blast section where everyone can see it – that’s on www.tntdinar.com and click on the Forum.  That page can be accessed by everyone.
Caller:  So all those stories on Recaps that use your name, Pam, Ray, DC’s name… those are not in the TNT family?
Tony:  They put it out as “Tony says X or Y”, and they paraphrase and it gets twisted.  We don’t post on any other sites.  We are quoted and misquoted and used to bring people into their site, but we don’t post on any other site.’
717 caller:  Happy Anniversary to Pam – hoping it’s really special, but the day is not over yet.  Hello to the Scribe Tribe, too!  This past weekend my computer crashed twice, and I need to get to the Apple store, and I’ll continue to do what I can, but hopefully someone else will step up.  I prayed over my computer and it did fire back up, but it makes a funny noise, and transcribing on my laptop is like running an marathon backwards.  I only want to know who, where, what, when and how much??  I understand there is a lot your cannot say and I don’t understand when people keep pushing for certain things.  We miss DC, but we’re glad he’s working behind the scenes to help us.  And I really like the shorter calls, for obvious reasons.
Tony:  I thank you so much for what you do.  I know it’s not easy, that you have to go back and listen to every word as you transcribe.  If you cannot, I don’t ever want you to feel overworked or responsible. We have two recordings in different places that are free, and people can always listen again.  I appreciate the transcripts, but I don’t want you to feel you have to do this when you don’t get paid for it.   But I do appreciate it!   I  just don’t want you to feel stressed about it.
This was supposed to be over on Friday and we should have had our 15 minute call today.  It was supposed to be over the 1. June, and I was hoping we could just enjoy ourselves.  As you say, the day isn’t over yet.  Oh, and Pam intends to pick out a Bentley for you!  
Caller:  I think I would be afraid to drive it!  I’m transcribing as best I can…
Pam:  Tony does love those verbatim transcripts, Zebragirl!
301 caller:  What happens if this doesn’t happen on the first?
Tony:  Iraq didn’t say anything about pulling out if it doesn’t happen on the first.  There are contractors who say that if this is not released by today, they will pull out, or renegotiate their contracts.  They have said that before, though…
404 caller:  Zebragirl, thanks for your transcripts and we’ll all pray for your computer. Have you had any feedback on whether we can meet at Vegas, and when?
Tony:  DC still says that he doesn’t think they will let us do it, but he says they are talking about it.  I won’t know until I get the NDA, which was 33 pages and is getting longer…
Caller:  I heard that there is to be an other holiday on Wednesday – is there a link?
Tony:  My sources said there would be a holiday today.  Parliament was supposed to go on holiday Sunday, and they are still there today.  They are still ready to go!
Caller:  It’s still 1. June in Iraq, and they may still make that deadline.  We miss DC, and hope to hear him back on the call.
Tony:  They don’t pay attention to dates and timing in the same way we do, so it could still come in the next day or so.
Next caller:  I didn’t catch all the rates.  Did you say that dong is coming out at 47 or 77 cents?  Will the dong go up on forex like the dinar?
Tony:  They think that 47 cents is the true rate for the dong.  I don’t know if the dong is going to go up in the same way as the dinar.  I don’t want people to do something crazy because of something I say, because not everyone has my threshold for pain.  I know they have a schedule for dinar, but I haven’t heard of one for dong.
Caller:  How come they don’t’ bring Baghdad to 1:1 at least?
Tony:  They want Baghdad to be the last to go, and once it does, people will ask why it hasn’t been recognized internationally.  Once the entire country has changed, they won’t have any more excuses.  Then we can celebrate with them.  Otherwise, it’s like when Saddam Hussein declared the dinar was worth 2.22 and nobody recognized the new rate.  Iraq is ready to do it, they have tried to do it, phone calls were made on Friday saying they were going to do it. They wanted to make sure they were supported because they didn’t want to look bad, and here they are looking bad again.  I don’t what happened and we’ll find out later, probably.  I do know that nobody’s upset, that there is a date/time when it’s supposed to be released, and everybody should stay ready.  There was a glitch of some kind and we’ll find out later.
Caller:  Could we have Monday calls later in the day?  Many people don’t realize that DinarRecaps is just a wall site that grabs stuff from other sites.  Based on the timeline, we are not going into next weekend, are we?
Tony:  I sure hope not, but I cannot promise anything.  If approval was already given and there was just a glitch, then I don’t see any reason.  If they don’t sabotage the system any more, this should be released.  As for who did that sabotage, I cannot confirm or deny.
What he was saying about the other sites, the majority of dinar sites are like that.  They try to get the information they can to get people to their sites.  That’s how they get paid, by advertising and clicks.  But it’s not me, Pam, DC or Ray posting on those sites, it’s someone posting about us on those sites.
562 caller:  The outcome is so fantastic that I’m not worried about how much we will be paid;  I’m more worried about the TNT site not being there.  I was staggered to hear Pam say that you pay for the calls and the site single-handed.  Please could everyone on this site donate or take one dollar, fold it into a piece of paper and send it to Tony Renfrow, 9580 Oak Avenue Parkway, #7269, Folsom CA 95630.  Thank you!
Tony:  Thank YOU.  We have 25,000 people on the line, right now.  By tomorrow this time, 300,000 will have listened to this call, and in  another 24 hours, more than a million will have listened.  You’re right, it’s the same 500 people supporting this call.  I appreciate it!  People who don’t even come to this site will have this call on other sites!
Caller:  Won’t it be great to see a playground/park in Sacramento called ‘Superfantastic’?  If there is more money left over, that is great as well. 
432 caller:  What is the bank fee for the different currencies?
Tony:  We heard it would be around 2%;  then I know someone who went in to do his exchange, he refused to pay that much, and his exchange went through.  I don’t think it is supposed to be more than 2%.
Caller:  There was a post in the forum saying that it would be different for different currencies, and that is might range from 8-20%.
Tony:  I’m not paying that much!  If the bank takes 20% and the government takes 60%, you’d only be left with 20%.  That is ridiculous!
719 caller:  You need to get that boy back on the call… you’re sounding lonesome.  I have a group of 250, and some say they don’t want to know until this pops, and others are happy to get the notes from people in the forum, Adept, and so on. 
Tony:  Someone told me that they are looking after 400 people – why?  People need to get informed themselves, because otherwise they won’t know what to do when they comet to exchange. People who cannot make it on the calls or the forum, that’s one thing and they will benefit from your keeping them up to date.  If they can’t be bothered, that sis oemthing else again.
Caller:  Would you buy a stock and then not follow it?  People are asking about the taxes;  you need to find a good tax attorney and/or enrolled agent before you start giving away money.  Don’t give away money willy-nilly then find you have estimated tax payments.  Find out the best way to give away money before taking action.  As Ray says, there are ways to  get benefits from giving it away.
Tony:  Or it might put the recipients in a tax situation.
Caller:  Are the three scenarios still how you think this will roll out?  Do you think we will have a call on Friday?  Or do you think we will be free by Friday?
Tony:  I don’t know.  I hope we don’t have one after tomorrow, but I don’t know.
Caller: Before EO 13303, you had to have ten million before investing in all this?
Tony:  No.  EO 13303 has nothing to do with that.   Some investments have always required ‘sophisticated investors’, meaning with  a net worth of over one million. They are putting that up to ten million, but there are ways around that, although there are some risks to that also.
Caller:  Let’s say you have more than ten million;  where would you go to invest in the second basket currencies?  Banks or investment houses?
Tony:  I don’t think the banks will know, although your wealth manager might give you suggestions.  There are all kinds of investment places out there, but they won’t guarantee anything either.  If you want to go into a currency now, they might ask if you are leaving the country, going on vacation, or a long-term investment, because they don’t want the responsibility coming back on them.  There will be some new rules that you need to read and understand before investing in your currency.
Caller:  The two anti-allergy remedies are Bromeliad or MSM with Citric C complex. That will help with the drainage, removing allergens, etc.
512 caller:  Like everyone else, I’m waiting.  I did want to ask… we have gone through a lot with these glitches, and just as everything is clearing up and it looks like a good clear path, then some other minor glitch shows up… how will we get to the point where we actually go through?  It could be June, July, August!
Tony:  They said this was minor and it’s still going through.  How many times can they do this?  Until they don’t do it, or Iraq says “enough is enough”, or whatever.  They can do it until it starts hurting them personally.  How long do they want to do it? Why are they doing it?  We won’t know until afterwards.  I don’t know what happened in Ramadi or Mosul, or it that had anything to do with this, or if it’s about the currency over there. It wasn’t an issue on Thursday or Friday… I don’t know what’s happening in the conversation with Iran, or if that has something to do with it.  I don’t know where they are at. Even if it could tell you, they will probably ask us not to  tell you about that.  I’m hearing there is already a new date and time and we’ll have to see what happens.
Caller:  We appreciate you know something of what’s happening behind the scenes.  I wish the President would make a proclamation that no one is allowed to mess with this RV any longer, and that is they do and are caught, that is a serious offence.
Tony:  I would love to see that happen, but it probably won’t.
Think we got all the information out there that we need to get out there…
636 caller:  I’ve been in this for five years, and if I bring up ‘dinar’ in my  house, I get thrown out!  Putting aside all the good things in Iraq over the last ten months, people still come on this call and don’t understand that it’s about wealth distribution in this country.  They are still taking out the middle class and there is more poverty.  If they would let it go from up top, we would raise the poverty level overnight. We keep being told it’s being stopped for this or that reason, and then a little while ago,  it’s not about Iraq at all.  DC himself said that the US is nitpicking this, and they could do that for months to come. This is a political football that still needs some air taken out of it.
Tony:  Saturday night, I was standing outside with one of my friends, who is a correction officer, and he deals with these people all the time. To my right is the VP of one of the biggest railroads in the country.  We are all smoking cigars, talking about dinar, because we’re all invested. They are saying similar things:  “Why don’t they get this through? The banks don’t want people to walk off their jobs… or the government doesn’t want us to get this money…” etc. 
My response to them is the same as I would say to you.  If there are six million people who quit their jobs, that means six million new people will take their jobs.  Vacancies have to be filled, so people will be moved up. It’s jobs, the economy, and those six million people will start their own businesses and opportunities.  That will provide more jobs, as we buy more cars, trucks, houses, go on holidays.  Sure, the banks don’t want all their people walk out one day, but it won’t all happen on that one day because people have a sense of responsibility and will give two weeks notice.  I really don’t think the reason is that ‘they’ want to keep us down, because they don’t care!  They are still convinced that  most of us don’t know how to deal with this much money, that we will rush out and buy things we cannot maintain.  They have seen that lottery syndrome so many times, and they think we will go out and blow it.  I don’t think that is really a factor any more.  We are now poised for the growth in the economy to hit at the right time for the next President to take credit for it.  So I don’t think this is about us as dinarians;  there is something higher going on than us just going to the bank, or the Iraqi people suffering one may day, week or month.  Abadi didn’t plan on going beyond this weekend, and that specific time was planned by people who are involved and who should know!  Nobody is upset, they and we are just waiting for this to happen.
Pam:  We will do whatever we can on the site to happen, we just don’t know what we will be allowed to do. You know more than you think you do. Take your time, sit back and relax;  there is no rush to spend the money.  Talk to your professionals, and make sure they are professional.
Tony:  I started doing IPOs on my own.  As soon as I went to this major company, I lost $85,000 in 15 minutes, despite his experience.
Ray:  Continue to enjoy this magnificent Monday, and Tuesday could be even more magnificent.
Tony: Thank you everyone.  It is scheduled for this week, and hopefully we won’t be here past Friday or even Wednesday. Enjoy the rest of your day, and I will enjoy mine!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Monday TNT Call Notes Empty Re: Monday TNT Call Notes

Post by BritishBulldog Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Wow...so he's got his "random callers" asking for donations now!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:31 pm

Monday TNT Call Notes Vnd10

Monday TNT Call Notes Iqd10

Monday TNT Call Notes Zwd10

Nuff Said

Last edited by Kevind53 on Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Monday TNT Call Notes 2805820865  Monday TNT Call Notes 2805820865  Monday TNT Call Notes 2805820865  Monday TNT Call Notes 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:00 pm

512 caller:  Like everyone else, I’m waiting.  I did want to ask… we have gone through a lot with these glitches, and just as everything is clearing up and it looks like a good clear path, then some other minor glitch shows up… how will we get to the point where we actually go through?  It could be June, July, August!
Tony:  They said this was minor and it’s still going through.  How many times can they do this?  Until they don’t do it, or Iraq says “enough is enough”, or whatever.  They can do it until it starts hurting them personally.  How long do they want to do it? Why are they doing it?  We won’t know until afterwards.  I don’t know what happened in Ramadi or Mosul, or it that had anything to do with this, or if it’s about the currency over there. It wasn’t an issue on Thursday or Friday… I don’t know what’s happening in the conversation with Iran, or if that has something to do with it.  I don’t know where they are at. Even if it could tell you, they will probably ask us not to  tell you about that.  I’m hearing there is already a new date and time and we’ll have to see what happens.
Caller:  We appreciate you know something of what’s happening behind the scenes.  I wish the President would make a proclamation that no one is allowed to mess with this RV any longer, and that is they do and are caught, that is a serious offence.
Tony:  I would love to see that happen, but it probably won’t.

IRONY LOL

HERE IS WHAT ANOTHER TNT MEMBER CAUGHT

c/ can the pres issue a decree that no one will be allowed to mess with anything going on with the RV or else if they are caught doing something, be tossed into jail. t/ I agree with you and would love to see that happen...would it happen? probably not
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Not stupid Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:11 am

SO STUPID I CAN NOT EVEN THINK OF SOMETHING CLEVER TO SAY.... I THINK I WAS HEARING BRAIN CELLS EXPLODE AS I READ THIS.

Not stupid
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum