Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday news 5-30-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Millionday news 5-30-15

2 posters

Go down

Millionday news 5-30-15 Empty Millionday news 5-30-15

Post by RoyBoy Sun May 31, 2015 12:08 am

Millionday: I ASKED FOR YOU ALL TO BE CALLED FOR A FEW REASONS -- MANY REPORTS ARE VERY EXCITING -- AND WE ALL NEED TO SEE THEM TOGETHER

Millionday: I HAVE TO SAY I AM SO EXCITED -- SO READ EVERY WORD

Millionday: THIS IS LONG AND WE DONT CARE LOL

Millionday: THEY FORMED A GROUP TO MONITOR THE MONETARY POLICY LAUNCH AND ECONOIC REFORM AS WELL --- THIS IS FROM LEADING ECONOMIST

Millionday: The deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency restores its monetary value - Fahd Antar Dokhi *

Millionday: Head of the Iraqi destruction authority when it canceled the Iraqi currency of the former regime the end of 2003 to find a coin which reduces the presence of zeros, the fact that the Iraqi economy, the traditional inflation stages exceeded even arrived to the brink of collapse, and this procedure is one of the means at hand to address the weakness of the value of the Iraqi dinar

Millionday: NOTE -- ZEROS WERE ADDED TO CURRENCY AND OF COURSE SANCTIONS WERE PLACED DUE TO FORMER REGIMES CHOICES

Millionday: according to the monetary and banking law, has to be a return to basic sources which constitutes a strong factor in restoring confidence to our national currency,

Millionday: NOTE -- NOT TO FIND A COIN -- THAT IS HOW IT TRANSLATES -- THEY MEAN DENOMINATIONS THAT WILL REPRESENT DINAR MINUS THE THREE ZERO CURRENCY FROM IRAQ`S MONETARY POLICY TENDER

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS BEING DONE (AS WE HAD HOPED) TO RESTORE THE CONFIDENCE TO IRAQ`S CURRENCY

Millionday: NOTE -- SO WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO?>>>>>>>>
it is deleted three zeros from Almtadolh currency now put metal and paper dinar parts, including (5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250 and 500 fils) .. which will bring the following benefits:

Millionday: NOTE -- HE IS ANNOUNCING THE NEW DENOMINATIONS THAT THEY WILL NEED TO USE

Millionday: 1. Ease of circulation and clarity and knowledge of monetary value easily even to foreigners and Hmaaaml Assistant to buy and handle them and trust the other hand, the lifting of monetary value against other currencies ..

Millionday: NOTE -- THESE ARE THE BENEFITS THEY ARE DOING THIS FOR NOW --- ONE IS TO HAVE THE DINAR HOLD A VALUE THAT MAKES SENSE GLOBALLY, REGIONALLY, AND EXPECTATIONS

Millionday: 2. Altfelicat paper perishable and damage, in contrast, the coin is not affected trade and the use and therefore can be manufactured again.

Millionday: NOTE -- ALSO SO THEY CAN HAVE CURRENCY THAT CAN BE ACKNOWLEDGED DUE TO TEARING AND DAMAGE

Millionday: 3. reduces the cost of printing Tabaha.az that JD (25) which will replace the 25 thousand dinars Alnaamhalmtdoualh currency is currently easier and quality will be high ..

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY CAN SAVE ON OVERHEAD DUE TO COST REPAIR/REPLACE VALUE

Millionday: 4. strengthen the fabric and improved through the addition of the elements of the global currency that is not affected by natural factors such as water, and bear scrubs and tear resistance and decay.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE NEW CURRENCY RESEMBLES OTHER FOREIGN CURRENCY DUE TO THE MATERIAL USED -- THE NEW USED NOW DOES NOT WEAR AS QUICKLY

Millionday: 5. reduce the cost of storage in banks, because we need to Qasat less and less effort and also the lower the number of employees by the more control and insurance prohibitively high.

Millionday: NOTE -- THERE WONT BE AS MUCH FOR BANKS TO SECURE IN DINAR/FILAS ETC

Millionday: 6. easily transported over long distances and easily provide a high proportion of them safely.
7.. Strong cash currency contribute to strengthening the elements of the national economy.
8. provides speed and accuracy in trading in settling accounts.

9. gives the workers, giving them greater self-confidence.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE MOVE FORWARD WITH THE MONETARY POLICY IS STRENGTHENING THE NATIONAL ECONOMY -MAKES IT EASIER TO BE CLEAR ON THE VALUE FOR ACCURACY IN THE PRINT AND OF COURSE DUE TO THEIR CULTURE-THE CITIZENS WILL GAIN PRIDE

Millionday: NOTE --- ALSO THE MONETARY POLICY WILL>>>

Millionday: 10. is the risk of error in the calculation of its simplicity and clarity.
11. This will rebuild global confidence by banks and increases traded.
12. also provides cash to expand its value against the US dollar, the euro and the EU.

Millionday: NOTE --- EXPAND ---EXPAND---EXPAND --- ITS VALUE IN THE US DOLLAR--THE EURO-- AND THE EU --

Millionday: NOTE -- IT WILL ALSO REGAIN CONFIDENCE GLOBALLY WHICH WE KNOW IMPACTS THE STOCK MARKET

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD >>>>>WHOOOPOW

Millionday: 13. The printed specifications make them immune to fraud. There are a lot of countries that embarked on this procedure, including the Turkey even s****ped term million to replace the thousand, and can develop a mechanism to withdraw the old currency by subtracting the new currency with them and set a time ceiling to suspend trading Balkadimh record for a period of Omayorasth months, in light of that holds the government banks did not place them again in the Dealing even decay within the period specified.

Millionday: SO THE NEW CURRENCY THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT TO BE INTRODUCED NOW ACCORDING TO THIS REPORT ARE MUCH MORE SECURE THAN THOSE IN THE PAST AND THEY ARE SAYING MORE SECURE THAN OTHER COUNTRIES

Millionday: SMILE

Boomshakalaka: what does this mean for the currency that I am holding...

Millionday: BOOM -- IT MEANS THAT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE ANOTHER CURRENCY FOR IT --- THAT THEY ARE PLANNING ON RELEASING THE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION AMOUNTS FOR THE DINAR VALUE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY SO YOU MAY SELL THE DINAR WHEN IT IS INTERNATONALLY RECOGNIZED

RML: MD, For those among us who are new to this ride, "deleting the three zeros" has a somewhat scarey vibe to it. Is this phrase an indication of: (a) deleting the zeros in front of the 86 (b) retiring the large (000) notes from circulation? Or, (c) something else?

TYVM

Millionday: IT IS EXCHANGING THEM FOR THE CURRENCY YOU WANT TO USE IN YOUR COUNTRY FOR THE INTERNATIONAL VALUE THEY PUT OUT ON THE STOCK MARKET OR CBI-BANKS ETC -- WHEN THEY ENTER A MARKET ECONOMY

meme: Millionday you said "TO HAVE THE DINAR HOLD A VALUE THAT MAKES SENSE GLOBALLY"
With Iraq and Kuwait sharing the same oil fieilds and the kuwaiti dinar at $3.30 would you say that it makes sense globally for the IQD to be at that same rate if not more? I say more because Iraq has more resources than the smaller Kuwait. So when Poppy3 gives us a rate of $4 then we have good reason to believe the report of him and other guru's.

Millionday: HE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION ICLUDES MANY THINGS AND THEY COUULD USE THE PEN FOR PRICING -- SO NO WAY TO GUESS BUT I WOULD NOT BE SHOCKED FOR THEM TO BE CLOSE IN VALUE BECAUSE HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF IMO AND IT DOES MAKE LOGICALLY SENSABLE -- BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE RATE WOULD BE

raindropsnroses: Is it true Parliament is going on 30-day leave? If so, when does it begin? What effect does this have on RV?
Also, is this new currency printed and ready to go, or will we be waiting while it's created? Thanks in advance

Millionday: THEY HAVE CURRENCY PRINTED -- WE READ ABOUT THE DESIGN AND SAW SOME OF THEM -- PARLIAMENT MAY BE EXTENDED -- WE HAVENT GOTTEN THAT FAR YET

Loopow: I love what this report is saying. ................Who is Fahd Antar Dokhi? Is he in a position of authority to know about how the deletion of the zeros is going to be implemented? I have searched the internet for information on him and cannot find anything other then posts on the other dinar sites.

Millionday: AT THE BEGINNING OF THE NIGHTS NEWS I REMINDED EVERYONE OF THE MONITORING GROUP FORMED FOR THE ECONOMIC REFORM AND MONETARY POLICY>>.>Fahd Antar Dokhi member Iraqi Economists Association

sagecanyon8: I'm reading all of this as a big, big whoopow isn't it? Today is my birthday and I think you just made it a Whoopow day!! Thank You MD!

Millionday: I SEE THIS AS A HUGE WHOOPOW -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN -- SMILE
================================================== =======

Millionday: Discussed the oil minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi, during a meeting held in Maysan, ways to ensure the success of the oil wealth management in the country, and how to involve the provinces in the supervision of this file, which is the main nerve of imports Iraq's financial process, and while the minister stressed the need to play Governments Local vital role in all phases of oil and gas projects, refused to cut Iraq's crude oil exports, which constitute 85 percent of the imports of the federal budget.
saw the consultative meeting, which also discussed ways to create a number of new oil refineries in the country, the participation of a number of governors and heads of boards provinces, as well as the presence of some representatives of local and foreign oil companies.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS A HUGE OIL AND GAS MEETING ABOUT GIVING POWER TO PROVINCES TO PROMOTE OIL PRODUCTION ETC

Millionday: The meeting dealt with according to press releases, the mechanisms to increase production of Iraq's oil exports, especially in these times in which running the country at war with totals misguidance and terrorism, which require more money to provide the armed forces needs.
said Abdul-Mahdi, said that "Iraq can not reduce the volume of oil exports, to adopt most of the sectors of the state, from services and other other amenities to security, the size of the resources obtained by the country to meet the export of oil."

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY HAD THE MEETING TO EXPAND ON PRODUCTION AND ENERGY DEVELOPMENTS ETC

Millionday: He pointed out the minister, that Iraq "is witnessing a serious decline in the economic sectors such as agriculture, industry and trade, which requires increased broadly in production and export of oil, "noting that" if we have the law of oil and gas to what we have seen today the obstacles between the federal government and its local governments, "stressing that" serious Parliament in the legislation of the oil and gas law. "
said Abdul Mahdi, the existence of proposals for the involvement of local governments to be planned and is responsible for the employment policies, provided they do not take action unilaterally, but after consultation between everyone, both in exploration or other issues.

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY WITNESSED THE HCL (OIL AND GAS LAW) TODAY TO HELP TO MOVE IT FORWARD WITH PROVINCE INPUT --/HELP

Millionday: He said, "We are serious about moving forward with this policy, and the effort now is to ask the oil law and gas and to speed up legitimizes "stressing the need to" create a good relationship between local governments and the people of the provinces and the Ministry and its companies and investment companies to maintain the sustainability of oil production, upon which Iraq's economy directly. "
He said, "We meet today with local governments in the provinces to solve all the problems and chart a course for the future roadmap, This is the third meeting, "adding that" the two previous meetings were introductory and try to get into this meeting more detail and deeper

Millionday: NOTE -- THE GOAL IS TO HURRY IT UP

Millionday: "he said." The meeting focused on three main axes are the relationships between local governments and the people of the provinces and the federal government and companies operating in Iraq, "noting that" contracts the last oil goes deduced from these relations, but nevertheless, those contracts that provide the oil production, and that the federal budget dependent on oil significantly, both what achieve those contracts of acceleration in production or a slowdown. "
He noted Abdul-Mahdi, that "oil and economic battle no less important than the battle on the battlefield, "he said," you can see how terrorists offers Daash of losses in the Baiji refinery in their quest for control of the oil fields, because their need for fuel not less than their need for a weapon "and praised at the same time, to" the efforts of the armed forces and the Peshmerga, which trying to pay Daash away from the oil fields. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THE IMPORTANCE OF THE CONTRACTS FOR OIL PRODUCTIONS AND PRODUCTS ARE PRICELESS -- THEY CAN NOT LOSE THEM AND NEED TO HURRY UP

Millionday: For his part, the price of the governor of Maysan Ali Douai, Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi initiative, on the lifting of injustice, marginalization and end the state of the oil the intersection for the provinces.
He said Douai in a speech during the meeting, that "Maysan serious follow all the plans and investment projects, it is that she is suffering like the rest of the provinces of Governments transfer "stressing the importance of granting the provinces wider powers in the areas of development of oil projects to achieve breakthroughs quality and investment in this aspect."

Millionday: NOTE -- HUGE IMPORTANCE OF OIL DEVELOPMENT POWERS IN THE PROVINCES AND ALSO REMEMBER THAT CBI IS SENDING BUDGET MONIES TO PROVINCES

Millionday: While male governor of Babylon honest meaning of Royal, said that "deliberative meeting was fruitful , and discussed the establishment of Msfii cliff victory and rump and the formation of a ministerial committee for cooperation with the province, said the governor of Basra Majed Nasraoui agreed to take the appropriate side of the oil Committees, into consideration industrial coexistence, through the formation of a special office of the Southern Oil and producing provinces to him. "

Millionday: THE GOVERNOR OF BASRA AGREED TO TAKE A SIDE IN THIS OIL COMMITTEE --
===============================================

Millionday: WHOOOPOW --- TODAY

Millionday: Rafidain Bank announced, on Saturday, the existence of an ongoing bilateral cooperation with the International Monetary Fund in the context of providing advice regarding the development of the work of banks in the country.

The general director of the bank on behalf of al-Hassani said in a statement responded to Twilight News, she said the Rafidain Bank began advanced steps with regard to his bank to be parallel with his counterparts in the countries of the world.
He noted that the Rafidain Bank is one of the main pillars of the national economy and financial trading in Iraq and by virtue of its strong financial position.

Millionday: SO RAFIDAIN BANK HAS LAUNCHED INTERNATIONAL BANKING AND IMF IS THERE TO HELP WITH THIS HUGE STEP WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON

beth: They have launched or are going to launch?

Millionday: Rafidain Bank began advanced steps with regard to his bank to be parallel with his counterparts in the countries of the world.

Millionday: Rafidain Bank began advanced steps with regard to his bank to be parallel with his counterparts in the countries of the world.

Millionday: HAVE

Millionday: LOVE IT

Millionday: IT HAS BEGUN

jarhead: if these articles are in fact true we may just be real close ..............wow

Millionday: I AGREE

karl4: is this the date we wait for?
karl4: now? if they have began "now"

Millionday: NO WE ARE WAITING FOR THE RATE OF THE US DOLLAR TO CHANGE TO AN EXCHANGE RATE THAT WILL MAKE US A PROFIT --

quicktolegit96: What laws did they pass today?

Millionday: I HAVE NOT BROUGHT THAT YET -- COMING UP

1glen: Are they saying when they will have their calculations done for the exchange rate?

Millionday: NO DATE GIVEN YET

da58: what do you think 'begin advanced steps' - involves?
da58: wondering what stage they might be in
da58: 'advanced' being a key word here I'd think..

Millionday: THE ADVANCED STEPS WOULD BE THE BASEL COMPLIANCE -- INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE WITH BANKING AND ACCOUNTING
===========================================

Millionday: National Alliance parliamentary bloc, headed by a member of the board of the House of Representatives held the presidency of Sheikh d. Hamoudi, a regular meeting today to discuss the second reading of the draft law of the National Guard and unify positions towards him.

A press release said the newspaper got (E-righteousness) a copy of it on Saturday: It was discussed during the meeting notes the Prime Minister on the law so as to contribute to accelerate the approval as soon as possible.
The statement stressed the need for coordination with the various political blocs with a view to the adoption of important laws, particularly the National Guard.

Millionday: SO HERE WAS A SMALL REPORT ON THE WORK DONE TRYING TO RESOLVE IMPORTANT LAWS

.VIP.blossom: Do you know if they are meeting on Sun I saw an article they were going too?

Millionday: YES THEY ARE MEETING ON SUNDAY
===============================================

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Millionday: HERE WE GO -- THIS IS A HUGE REQUIREMENT THAT SHOWS US WHERE THEY ARE AND THE POSITION THEY ARE IN BANKING AND THE MARKET DUE TO THE RESULT BEING INTEREST RATES

Millionday: AND A REQUIREMENT OF THE WTO OF COURSE

Millionday: Hashemi said Iraq's intention to issue IOUs sovereign, internal and external, for the purpose of finding funding to cover the budget, which is estimated at about a quarter of the amount of the budget for the current year's 119 trillion and 585 billion and 322 million and 783 000 dinars deficit.
According to Article ( 2 / II / a) of the budget law, the amount of the deficit is covered from internal and external borrowing, and because Iraq lacks the credit rating of the three global agencies, it speed up access to this category for the purpose of issuing foreign bonds fact that the tenure for rating supports its strength in international markets.

Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ IS WORKING TO GET ALL THREE CREDIT RATINGS FOR THE BONDS IN THE >>>>>>>>>>>INTERNATIONAL MARKET<<<<<<<<<<

Millionday: In This connection between economic academic d. Essam Mohamed importance of obtaining the credit rating of sovereign bonds (external) by saying that the degree classification give investors a clear view of a road map of their investments in the country, especially on the subject of the bond because it determines that a range of circulation in the global bond markets after identifying risks.
He said Mohammed in an interview for the "morning" : that Iraq is capable of issuing such bonds because it possesses previous experience when called Paris Club bonds years ago and is due for repayment in 2028 year.

Millionday: NOTE -- THE CREDIT RATING BRINGS THEM TO THE RANGE FOR THE BONDS TO BE INVESTED IN-- MEANING WHERE THE RISK IS WITHIN THEIR ESTABLISHED OR AGREED UPON RANGE

Millionday: READ EVERY WORD >>>
The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari said that Iraq is considering denominated international bond issue in dollars for five years worth of five billion dollars to help him Plug in the budget.
Wade Mohammed is the view of experts and specialists that Iraq enjoys a good reputation in terms of its financial obligations and possesses resources that qualify it paid off its foreign debt at maturity.
He was economic adviser to Prime Minister Dr. The appearance of Mohammed Saleh said the "morning" earlier: that Iraq lacks the sovereign credit rating but bonds issued by to extinguish the Paris Club debt rated close to those countries that have such a rating awarded Iraq.

Millionday: He explained that the interest rate and the discount rate on the Iraqi offered bonds in Earlier it is approaching the price of some countries that have rated sovereign, pointing out that the classification of Iraq's credit, although he did not officially yet determined, Vhually probably at a temperature -B returned him well and cause an indication of optimism, saying: that this place is an official but set the intensity of turnout on the purchase of Iraqi bonds raised by accordance with the Paris Club and sold in global markets, amounting to $ 2.7 billion annual steady at 5.8 percent interest rate.
so it looked Committee on Economic Affairs with the competent authorities to issue external loan bonds and influence positive to get a credit rating from international rating agencies.

Millionday: NOTE -- IT WOULD BE VERY HARD FOR THEM TO HAVE THE RATINGS WITH SO MUCH TIME GONE BY

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS A MASSIVE MEETING

Millionday: came that by hosting the Committee for each of the Chairman of the Finance Committee Dr. Ahmed Chalabi and head of the economic and investment commission Jawad al-Bolani, the Parliamentary, in the presence of financial banks representatives (Cleary Office Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP, Citibank and Deutsche bank and Jp Morgan), to discuss the article (2 / Second / a) of the Federal General Budget about the version of the external loan bonds law and what the expected results of the issuance of those bonds.

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY IT IS NOT A SECRET THAT WITH THESE PLAYERS AT THE MEETING -- THIS IS IMPORTANT AND ALSO

Millionday: NOTE - THE RESULTS? -- THAT MUST HAVE BEEN AN INTERESTING CONVERSATIONS

Millionday: NOTE -- OBVIOUSLY THIS PRIVATE MEETING IS HUGE AND IS FOR THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF IRAQ

Millionday: As discussed the positive impact resulting from obtaining a credit from international rating agencies rating to support the economy and the construction and reconstruction in Iraq by increasing the financial resources of the state derived from These bonds.
The Committee on Economic Affairs was formed under the chairmanship of Deputy Prime Minister D.roژ Nuri Shaways and membership of ministers (finance, planning, commerce, agriculture) and Chairman of the National Authority for Investment and Advisor to the Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Deputy Secretary General of the Council of Ministers of Finance and Administrative Affairs and the Director of the Legal Department of the Office Prime Minister.

Millionday: SO -- THEIR GOAL IS TO GET THEIR CREDIT RATING -- THIS IS USED FOR THE COUNTRY`S INTEREST RATE FOR INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENTS--AND ALL CREDIT PURPOSES

zena: MD, I hope this question isn't crazy, but do we have to wait for their credit rating to be what it should be, before we see the rv?

Millionday: THE CREDIT RATING IS IMPORTANT TO THEM AND THE VALUES OF CURRENCY IS AS WELL BUT THEY SHOULD "SHOW THEIR HAND" IMO IF THEY WANT THEIR CREDIT RATING

Millionday: GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL -- NEWS ROCKS
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday news 5-30-15 Empty Re: Millionday news 5-30-15

Post by Kevind53 Sun May 31, 2015 11:14 am

Cliff notes: I got nuttin, isn't that wonderful? I am so excited .... Millionday news 5-30-15 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday news 5-30-15 2805820865  Millionday news 5-30-15 2805820865  Millionday news 5-30-15 2805820865  Millionday news 5-30-15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum