Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday news 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Millionday news 5-29-15

Go down

Millionday news 5-29-15 Empty Millionday news 5-29-15

Post by RoyBoy Sat May 30, 2015 12:57 pm

Millionday: HOLD ON TO YOUR HAT HERE COMES THE WHOOPOW FROM TODAY

Millionday: NOTE -- CBI ANNOUNCEMENT OF ORDERS TO BANKS

Millionday: To / banks approved the exercise of all banking and money transfer companies approved all and mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency approved all companies ( members of the Board of Directors and Director Commissioner )
05/28/2015

Millionday: SO AS OF THURSDAY -- ALL SALES AND EXCHANGE OF CURRENCY IS APPROVED ---THIS IS A MAJOR STEP IN ECONOMIC AND BANKING REFORM
Millionday: UNDERSTAND TOO THAT MANY BANKS HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO OPERATE

MGM Millionday: Yesterday?

Millionday: YES THE ORDERS WERE GIVEN ON THE 28TH

satrib: Explain please...what does this mean

Millionday: IT MEANS THAT THE BANKS HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE APPROVAL TO MOVE FORWARD IN WHATEVER ROLE THEY HAVE IN THE BANKING DEVELOPMENT OF IRAQ

Millionday: NOW IF ALL PREPARATION IS DONE OR THEY PLAN ON A BIG MARKETING STRATEGY -- WE DONT KNOW BUT HAVE ALOT LEFT TO SEE ON THIS SUBJECT

zena: Does this mean international for the banks?

Millionday: I HAVE MORE ON THE BANKING BUT

Millionday: WE HAVE HAD A REPORT/ANNOUNCEMENT FROM RAFIDAIN BANK THAT THEY ARE OPENING THEIR INTERNATIONAL/GLOBAL BRANCHES AND ALSO SOME MORE TO SEE ON THE SUBJECT BUT WITH THE DIRECTION OF THE REPORTS WOULD SAY YES IMO
==============================================

Millionday: NOTE -- HUGE HUGE NEWS --- AND PROGRESS DOESNT EVEN BEGIN TO COVER WHAT THIS IS -- WHHHOOOOPPPOW

Millionday: Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Thursday, that the doors of investment in the Iraqi market is open to friendly countries to support the prospects of joint cooperation, and while the new Turkish counterpart born Ihsanoglu his support for Iraq in the war against terrorism and help the displaced position.
Jaafari's office said in a statement, said that the latter "met on the sidelines of the conference 42 foreign Islamic Cooperation Council (GCC) ministers Turkish counterparts born Ihsanoglu, and Alkirgstani Arlan Abdlf".

Millionday: NOTE -- IRAQ HAS ANNOUNCED THAT THEIR MARKET IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS --- A MARKET ECONOMY FOR A PIECE TO THE PUZZLE

Millionday: He stressed al-Jaafari, according to the statement, the "Iraq's desire to establish better relations with the world all nations, and countries, especially neighbors," noting that "Iraq is a rich riches country, and the doors of investment in open markets in front of friendly countries to support the prospects of joint cooperation in all fields."
He added that "Iraq is passing through exceptional circumstances make all countries in front of the responsibility to stand by them," pointing out that "Iraq fighting a war to defend their land and dignity and wealth and represents the first line in the confrontation against Daash terrorist gangs, which requires the support of his efforts and provide all the support and assistance and provide the necessary supplies for families displaced. "

Millionday: NOTE -- THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR LAUNCH FITS NICELY WITH THIS -- SMILE -- OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL TRADE -- WOW

Millionday: Jaafari pointed out "the need to mobilize international efforts to support Iraq in the fight against the terrorist organization Daash," explaining that "today Daash war world war because the terrorists Daash came from 62 countries and express the culture of brutality."
For his part, Ihsanoglu reiterated "his country's support for Iraq in the war against terrorism and help the displaced," looking forward to "intensify dialogues for the implementation of the agreements signed between the two countries."

Millionday: NOTE --ALSO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENTS TO GO WITH THIS GREAT NEWS

Millionday: In turn, Abdlf confirmed "his country's keenness to enhance relations and the exchange of official visits in the context of consolidation, and openness in relations to the level of ambition".
And it kicked off the session 42 of the Council of Islamic Cooperation Organization foreign ministers, on Wednesday (27 May 2015), in the State of Kuwait under the title (shared vision to promote tolerance and to renounce terrorism) with the participation of Iraq.

Millionday: SO -- IF WE TAKE WHERE THIS RELATIONSHIP BEGAN UP TO WHERE THE RELATIONS WITH IRAQ AND KUWAIT TODAY -- PROGRESS JUST DOES NOT COVER HOW HUGE THIS IS

MGM: Who is Ihsanoglu?

Millionday: HE WAS THE SEC GENERAL OF ISLAMIC COOPERATION FOR YEARS IF THIS IS THE SAME ONE --- I THOUGHT HE RETIRED --

MGM: Consultant?

Millionday: IT APPEARS THAT HE IS A MEDIATOR NOW -- BUT NEED TO DIG A LITTLE MORE TO BE POSITIVE -- I KNOW HE WAS DURING THE YEARS OF MESS THEY HAVE SUFFERED THROUGH -- IF THIS IS THE SAME ONE --
===========================================

Millionday: MP from the parliamentary bloc of virtue beauty Muhammadawi stressed that the main reason to extend the legislative term, is to establish the mission and strategy of laws that contribute to resolving the outstanding problems in order to build the country.
Said Muhammadawi in an interview with Channel "direction" that the Federal Supreme Court Act has not been settled yet, adding that the disagreement on the this law is confined between the National Alliance and the Kurdistan Alliance about the paragraph in one of the articles on the quorum decisions concerning claims between the federal government and the government of Iraqi Kurdistan.

Millionday: NOTE -- I HAVE A REPORT STATING THAT TOMORROW -- THE FEDERAL COURT ACT -- THE LAW OF PARTIES--AND NATIONAL GUARD IS EXPECTED TO PASS THROUGH VOTE FINALLY

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS SAYING THAT LEGISLATION TERM MAY BE EXTENDED TO FINISH ALL LAWS THEY HAVE PREPARED ---

Millionday: It is said that the heads of blocs and parliamentary committees, was held on Monday, 25/05/2015, held a meeting to discuss the legislation of a number of important laws.
She explained head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan Bloc MP Ala Talabani said that the meeting discuss the outstanding and is enacting laws, especially the National Guard and the political parties of the Federal Court Rules, asserting that the President of the House of Representatives appealed to the parliamentary blocs to agree on resolving differences on these laws and try to pass it in the coming days before the legislative recess of the House of Representatives.

Millionday: SO THEY PLAN TO PASS THESE LAWS (MOST IMPORTANT) BEFORE THEY GO TO HOLIDAY AND THEY ARE ENACTING THE NATIONAL GUARD--PARTIES AND THE FEDERAL COURT RULES --AS THEY ARE AGREED UPON -- AND THEN THEY PLAN TO CONTINUE TO WORK ON THE AREAS OF DISAGREEMENT

Millionday: LOVE IT --- WHOOOPOW FINALLY

da58: is this stated specifically for saturday voting?
da58: cuz it's not on parliament agenda that just came out
da58: and are they meeting sunday?

Millionday: THAT LAST REPORT WAS NOT BUT I HAVE ONE COMING
===========================================

Millionday: HERE WE GO -- JIM HOLD YOUR HAT
Millionday: SMILE

Millionday: Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) National Alliance MP Mohammed said the fact that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives will meet with the heads of parliamentary blocs tomorrow to discuss resolving the issue of the three laws, namely the National Guard and the Federal Court and the parties.

He said the fact that for (IMN) that "the presidency is seeking to resolve the issue of the three pass important laws (the National Guard and the Federal Court and the parties) for a vote in agreement with the heads of parliamentary blocs."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE PLAN IS TO VOTE THEM THROUGH AND THEY MET ON THE PART THEY DONT AGREE YESTERDAY AS WELL

Millionday: He explained that "Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, will meet with the Presidency and the heads of the blocks on the laws for political consensus on the pass for a vote."

Zkrorteur and the House of Representatives Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, on Friday, that the Presidency of the Parliament consistently working towards compatibility to pass important laws, indicating that it meets with heads of parliamentary blocs to more than ten times for each law for compatibility it.

Millionday: NOTE --THEY MET ALL DAY TODAY TOO

Millionday: As House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri met on Thursday, deputies coalition of state law to discuss ways to accelerate the adoption of important laws before the end of the legislative term of the Council.

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE HERE THEY MET TO RESOLVE ALL ISSUES FOR TWO DAYS AND NOW HAVE HOPE TO VOTE THEM THROUGH TOMORROW --- GREAT ENCOURAGING NEWS

zena: Is the HCL going to go through with the amendments too?

Millionday: I DONT KNOW YET BUT I AM LOOKING FOR ITS REFERENCE FOR US -- I BELIEVE I HAVE SOMETHING ON THE OIL AGREEMENT SO WE WILL SEE WHAT IT SAYS

beth: Please don't bonk my head too hard, but what is the Parties Law about? I think that I missed the Memo on it. And thank you Millie

Millionday: I WOULD NEVER BONK HUN -- SMILE -- IT IS THE DEFINING LAW OF THE POWERS OF THE PARTIES BY LAW AS A UNIFIED GOVERNMENT -- I HAVE NOT SEEN THE ENTIRE LAW SO I WILL HAVE TO READ IT OVER TO KNOW WHAT IT ENTIRELY COVERS

da58: since abadi extended it may 7 for 30 days 'to pass the important laws' which he specified which ones.. if they didn't get this done, do you think, or suspect, he would keep them to june 7 to giter done? Thank you md - you're the best!
da58: I just have a feeling no one is going home without this done.. is all.

Millionday: I ONLY HAVE AN OPINION ON THAT AND NO INK BUT WOULD EXPECT EXECUTIVE MEETINGS TO MOVE FORWARD --- THE LAWS ARE SO IMPORTANT AND HAVE BEEN TURNED INSIDE OUT SO I EXPECT THEM TO PASS --- BUT WE WILL LOOK AT THE BRIDGE WHEN WE GET TO IT
Millionday: I AGREE -- THEY HAVE MET ON HOW TO EXPEDITE -- SO VERY IMPORTANT
================================================== ===

Millionday: Announced the Ministry of Finance, said the minister, Hoshyar Zebari, work began to send part of the budgets of the stalled provinces, indicating that the reason for delayed sending budgets to the lack of financial liquidity. " said Undersecretary Fadel prophet in a press statement, said that "the Minister of Finance began to work for the disbursement of the budget provinces for the year 2015, "noting that" there is a lack of financial liquidity, resulting in a delay in the budgets of the provinces exchange. " He added that "the main problem of the lack of sanitation is the lack of financial liquidity," explaining that "the minister is now working for the disbursement of part of the budgets of the provinces to stroll its own affairs until provide liquidity. " The country is suffering from a major financial crisis because of lower crude oil prices, and its entry in the war against terrorist gangs in almost a year, leading to the practice of political austerity. "

Millionday: SO -- LOOKY LOOKY HERE ---THE OPENING OF THE BUDGET HAS BEGUN -- WE HAVE WAITED YEARS FOR THOSE WORDS TO FIT TOGETHER -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: NOTE -- WE HAVE IRAQ ANNOUNCING THE DOORS ARE OPEN FOR TRADE AND ALSO THE OPENING OF THE BUDGET TODAY -- LOVE IT

larrykn: the budget and the rate is two different things right??

Millionday: THE VALUE OF THE DINAR IS CALCULATED BY THE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION THEY WERE ORDERED TO DO WEEKS AGO

Kountryway: Have they dealt with the investment law?

Millionday: THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED IN THE PRESS THAT IRAQ`S DOORS ARE OPEN FOR TRADE -- THE INVESTMENT LAWS HAVE BEEN STATED TO BE DONE IN SOME REPORTS AND NOT IN OTHERS -- BUT ACTIONS -- SHOW THEY ARE DONE IMO

jtank: Md do u think that they will need to reval after the economy gets going or prior so they can use the money to rebuild Iraq?

Millionday: THEY NEED TO HAVE THE CORRECT AND INTERNATIONALLY CALCULATED BEFORE THEY OPEN THEIR DOORS TO THE GLOBE FOR TRADE BECAUSE THAT IS A MARKET ECONOMY

da58: are they actually trying to open the budget or only a part of it - to deal with the sanitation and maybe some other super critical issues? as in - 'just a small piece' of it?
da58: and perhaps waiting for the laws/and rate to open the rest.. ?

Millionday: THEY ARE REPORTABLY STARTING WITH THE MOST NEEDY IT APPEARS

zena: MD, forgive me if this has been answered before. I can't figure out what is going on over there with Dash. IYO, do you think they can still do the RV now, in spite of the security issues?

Millionday: I THINK THAT IT IS IMPACTING THE INVESTORS AND THE FEAR OF THOSE THAT WOULD COME -- IT IMPACTED THE BUDGET DUE TO THE NEEDS FOR WARFARE --- THEY ATTACKED THE SUPPLY ROUTE SO THAT WAS A NIGHTMARE -- BUT -- THEY WOULD NOT CLOSE THE DOORS AND STOP LIFE --- THEY HAVE TO HAVE A REFORMED ECONOMY AND THEY ARE REQUIRED TO RESPECT THEIR CONSTITUTION BY INTERNATIONAL LAW

Millionday: SO YES HUGE IMPACT -- BUT IMO =-IT WOULD NOT STOP THE COUNTRY`S ECONOMY FROM MOVING FORWARD -- IT WOULD OPEN NEW MARKETS -

MX: What's the latest on ISX?

Millionday: HE LAST I HAVE SEEN WAS A HUGE SALE OF SHARES TO HELP THE ECONOMY AND HOLD ITS VALUE
Millionday: SECONDARY MARKET HAS BEEN ADDED

MGM Millionday: New markets like home defense and security?

Millionday: WORLD WAR TWO IN THE US ADDED NEW MARKETS BY PRODUCTION FOR MANUFACTURING OF WAR ITEMS NEEDED AND GAVE JOBS TO WOMEN (UNHEARD OF THEN OR AT LEAST RARE) AND ALSO FOR MEN THAT COULD NOT FIGHT -- THE REGION HAS DEMANDS FOR MANY THINGS DUE TO THE WAR -- AND IRAQ SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MARKET NEED --AS IN PAST HISTORY HAS SHOWN

mary: .... If this has not happened by Ramadan, is there any indication that they will be "working" on it during that time...? and.... Thank You kindly

Millionday: I DONT HAVE THE DATE BUT DURING RAMADAN ALL BUSINESS HAS NOT STOPPED IN THE PAST BUT HAS HELD STRANGE HOURS

Millionday: WELL LETS SEE WHAT COMES OF TOMORROW AND CALL IT A NIGHT
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum