Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis

Go down

Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis Empty Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis

Post by Ponee Sat May 30, 2015 8:44 am

(Independent) a. Alliance mp hailed the alsagri as adopted by the Ministerial Economic Committee decisions on supporting private banks, on the basis of proposals presented by the Chairman of the parliamentary Finance Committee, Dr. Ahmed Chalabi.

Chalabi proposals approved by the Committee of Ministers will finally lift the private sector and the Iraqi economy crisis 124427807

Alsagri said in a statement from the information Office that Iraq today is going through a financial crisis requires that we review the Executive resolution system using the Iraqi cadres and mentalities that have experience and statesmanship and gained the practical experience and academic specialization, which is evident when Dr. Chalabi, Iraq today in need of expertise and capabilities in the management of the national economy.

Unfortunately, he said that countries like Iraq is going through a financial crisis and it has all the resources available, this indicates that there is something wrong with the system that manages the process, while excluding large capacities such as Ahmed Chalabi, the resolution, the befuddled the economic process and make us live the crisis today and the international reports confirm that one of the main causes of poor management of financial resources in previous years.

Alsagri stressed that State institutions generally associated with a particular economy over what you need today to the men of the technocrats of theme away from sectarian and ethnic decade and who deal with the process of building Iraqi National Foundation in the spirit conjures up the interest of the country and away from foreign allegiances and affiliations.

He worked closely during the last period in the parliamentary Finance Commission made us discover its people like Dr. Chalabi of scientific and practical potential is much greater than the media Bill, which focuses on the political side, away from the true potential of such characters and that the current Iraq crisis exit and manage its economy for the years ahead lies in the hands of their advantages denied to many who are now in the executive decision.

SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum