Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday round table 5-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Millionday round table 5-29-15

Go down

Millionday round table 5-29-15 Empty Millionday round table 5-29-15

Post by RoyBoy Fri May 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Millionday: Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, Thursday, that the doors of investment in the Iraqi market is open to friendly countries to support the prospects of joint cooperation, and while the new Turkish counterpart born Ihsanoglu his support for Iraq in the war against terrorism and help the displaced position.
Jaafari's office said in a statement, said that the latter "met on the sidelines of the conference 42 foreign Islamic Cooperation Council (GCC) ministers Turkish counterparts born Ihsanoglu, and Alkirgstani Arlan Abdlf".

Millionday: WHOOOPOW -- OPEN THE DOORS -- SMILE

Millionday: NOTE -- WE WILL LOOK AT THAT CONFERENCE IN A MINUTE

Millionday: He stressed al-Jaafari, according to the statement, the "Iraq's desire to establish better relations with the world all nations, and countries, especially neighbors," noting that "Iraq is a rich riches country, and the doors of investment in open markets in front of friendly countries to support the prospects of joint cooperation in all fields."

He added that "Iraq is passing through exceptional circumstances make all countries in front of the responsibility to stand by them," pointing out that "Iraq fighting a war to defend their land and dignity and wealth and represents the first line in the confrontation against Daash terrorist gangs, which requires the support of his efforts and provide all the support and assistance and provide the necessary supplies for families displaced. "

Millionday: NOTE -- OPEN MARKET TO OTHER COUNTRIES IS A MARKET ECONOMY
Millionday: YES -- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: Jaafari pointed out "the need to mobilize international efforts to support Iraq in the fight against the terrorist organization Daash," explaining that "today Daash war world war because the terrorists Daash came from 62 countries and express the culture of brutality."
For his part, Ihsanoglu reiterated "his country's support for Iraq in the war against terrorism and help the displaced," looking forward to "intensify dialogues for the implementation of the agreements signed between the two countries."

Millionday: NOTE -- THE AGREEMENTS BETWEEN COUNTRIES --ARE STRATEGIC FRAMEWORK AGREEMENTS

Millionday: NOTE -- NOTICE THE BIG WORD OF ACTION-----IMPLEMENTATION --- WHOOOPOW

Millionday: In turn, Abdlf confirmed "his country's keenness to enhance relations and the exchange of official visits in the context of consolidation, and openness in relations to the level of ambition".
And it kicked off the session 42 of the Council of Islamic Cooperation Organization foreign ministers, on Wednesday (27 May 2015), in the State of Kuwait under the title (shared vision to promote tolerance and to renounce terrorism) with the participation of Iraq.

Millionday: SO KUWAIT AND IRAQ AND ISSUES ARE RESOLVED TO THE POINT OF IT SOUNDS LIKE EXCITMENT ON BOTH SIDES -- LOVE IT

_firefly_ Millionday: Love it 

Millionday: OH BOY DO I TOO -- OPEN DOORS ANNOUNCED BY IRAQ ? WOW

1glen: Is there a time line

Millionday: WE HAVE THIS >>
He stressed al-Jaafari, according to the statement, the "Iraq's desire to establish better relations with the world all nations, and countries, especially neighbors," noting that "Iraq is a rich riches country, and the doors of investment in open markets in front of friendly countries to support the prospects of joint cooperation in all fields.">>>>BUT MAY HAVE MORE FROM GCC REPORT

rvsandy: all those things expected to be passed on Thursday ... we heard nothing about...your thoughts

Millionday: I AM PRETTY SURE I HAVE REPORTS ON IT -- I WILL BRING WHAT I HAVE TODAY HUN

Millionday: IMPLEMENTATION NORMALLY MEANS WITHIN A VERY SHORT PERIOD OF NOT --NOW
================================================

Millionday: Announced the Ministry of Finance, said the minister, Hoshyar Zebari, work began to send part of the budgets of the stalled provinces, indicating that the reason for delayed sending budgets to the lack of financial liquidity. " said Undersecretary Fadel prophet in a press statement, said that "the Minister of Finance began to work for the disbursement of the budget provinces for the year 2015, "noting that" there is a lack of financial liquidity, resulting in a delay in the budgets of the provinces exchange. " He added that "the main problem of the lack of sanitation is the lack of financial liquidity," explaining that "the minister is now working for the disbursement of part of the budgets of the provinces to stroll its own affairs until provide liquidity. " The country is suffering from a major financial crisis because of lower crude oil prices, and its entry in the war against terrorist gangs in almost a year, leading to the practice of political austerity. "

Millionday: WHOOOPOW -- FANTASTIC -- THE OPENING OF THE BUDGET HAS BEGUN MY FRIENDS --

Millionday: NOW THIS IS BEGINNING TO SHOW THE PUZZLE -- SMILE
===========================================

Millionday: NOTE -- LET ME SAY THAT THIS DECISION IS HUGE BECAUSE IT IS THE MOVEMENT WE SHOULD BE SEEING WITHIN THE ECONOMIC REFORM

Millionday: Prime Virtue parliamentary bloc MP Ammar Tohme said, that the contribution of the central bank in dealing with the financial crisis which avoids external borrowing "and harsh conditions. He said in a statement the news received a Baghdad copy of it, that with the drop in oil prices and the adoption of the Iraqi economy, mainly it as a source of imports , many of the important projects and public services and the provision of job opportunities, been negatively affected by these conditions, pointing out "that the use of the state to impose taxes, followed by higher prices and lower real income of the citizens level, not a sound but includes the emergence of problems and wide social suffering."

Millionday: NOTE -REMEMBER THE PARL-(FINANCE) DEMANDED THAT CBI DISTRIBUTE FUNDS AND AVOID EXTERNAL BORROWING -- AND HERE THEY HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT THEY WILL -- SMILE

Millionday: He added "The borrowing from international organizations to adopt (the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank) would be imposed on Iraq, conditions may be reflected on the citizen and doubled burdens or price it." He explained, "that of the central bank functions contribute to addressing the economic crisis and support the development, calling for" withdrawal amounts from the reserve balance of the amount, which does not affect the stability of the local currency, so that we can by those amounts of make up the shortfall in revenue and employ them in the completion of the investment activity in and the productive sectors and the operation and development of state-owned factories and contributing to the launch of appointments for graduates and unemployed public services sector. " . He called Tohme to "accompany these measures directing support to build a base for strategic industries such as iron and steel mills and petrochemicals and the agricultural sector."

Millionday: NOTE - LET ME TELL YOU THAT THIS IS HUGE HUGE --- CBI IS OPENING THE BUDGET AND IRAQ IS OPENING THE DOORS -- WE CALL THAT ACTIVATION OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND THE MARKET ECONOMY

Millionday: WHOOPOW

slh5282: won't they have to change the value before distribution funds in the budget? where is the money coming from if it is not borrowed?

Millionday: CBI HAS THE FUNDS FOR THE BUDGET AND ALSO AS A COUNTRY THEY INVEST AS WELL AND FEDERAL REVENUES OF TAXATION AS WELL -- AGREEMENTS ETC -- AND NOT LONG AGO THEY WERE ORDERED TO DO THE INTERNATIONAL EQUATION -- THAT IS THE GLOBAL PRICING INDEX AND INCLUDES THE CURRENCY AS WELL ACCORDING TO GLOBAL ECONOMICS

crank7: [12:29 PM]
 Millionday: THEY WILL ALWAYS HAVE LAWS THEY ARE WORKING ON -- WE JUST NEED THE SPOT IN REFORMS THAT SEND THEM INTERNATIONAL--GLOBAL MARKET **** Are we there yet ??? 

Millionday: ACCORDING TO THE NEWS TODAY -- CLOSE -- SMILE
============================================

Millionday: ONE OF OUR GREAT MEMBERS FOUND THIS AS WELL TODAY BUT HERE WE GO WITH A SECOND LOOK

Millionday: Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) National Alliance MP Mohammed said the fact that the Presidency of the Council of Representatives will meet with the heads of parliamentary blocs tomorrow to discuss resolving the issue of the three laws, namely the National Guard and the Federal Court and the parties.

He said the fact that for (IMN) that "the presidency is seeking to resolve the issue of the three pass important laws (the National Guard and the Federal Court and the parties) for a vote in agreement with the heads of parliamentary blocs."

Millionday: NOTE -- THEY PLAN TO VOTE IN NATIONAL GUARD--PARTIES--AND THE SO VERY IMPORTANT-- FEDERAL COURT ACT -- WHOOOPOW --- TOMORROW

Millionday: He explained that "Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, will meet with the Presidency and the heads of the blocks on the laws for political consensus on the pass for a vote."

Zkrorteur and the House of Representatives Niazi architecture Ihsanoglu, on Friday, that the Presidency of the Parliament consistently working towards compatibility to pass important laws, indicating that it meets with heads of parliamentary blocs to more than ten times for each law for compatibility it.

Millionday: NOTE -- IN A HUGE RUSH TO GET THEM DONE -- LOVE IT

Millionday: As House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri met on Thursday, deputies coalition of state law to discuss ways to accelerate the adoption of important laws before the end of the legislative term of the Council.

Millionday: THEY MET YESTERDAY TO ENSURE THIS IS DONE QUICKLY SO THEY ARE GOING RIGHT TO VOTE

Millionday: IM SMILING

jarhead: what is the 3rd law (parties) and wont they need to go into the new gazette?

Millionday: THE LAW OF PARTIES -- HOW POWER WILL BE GIVEN BY LAW ETC-- AND YES NEW GAZETTE

Pablo: Why didn't they do the vote yesterday like they had planned?

Millionday: THEY SPENT YESTERDAY REMOVING ALL OBSTACLES IN THE WAY AND I BELIEVE THEY PASSED SOME LAWS YESTERDAY TOO -- EXPECTATION IS OVER 20 WITHIN DAYS -- WORKING VERY MUCH

ol lar: when is the end of the session?

Millionday: I AM NOT SURE HUN BUT WILL LOOK

1glen: EXPECTATION IS OVER 20 WITHIN DAYS Does this mean over within 20 days?

Millionday: NO 20 LAWS TO BE PASSED ACCORDING TO REPORT WE HAD BEGINNING OF WEEK

crank7: Is May still a strong possibility to RV & 35,000 Smart Cards activated 6/1?

Millionday: I WISH I COULD FIND THAT IN INK HUN -- I DONT KNOW THE DATE BUT WOULD NOT MIND AT ALL IF THAT WAS IT --SMILE

Bax: Sunday is the end of this Legislative Term... so they better hurry it up Next term supposedly starts Mid July

Millionday: BAX -- THEY PLAN ON DOING ALL THE IMPORTANT LAWS TOMORROW SO LOOKS LIKE LAST MINUTE -- THANK YOU FOR THE INFO HUN

slh5282: Is there any validity to the National Party having issues with Abadi?

Millionday: I AM SURE IN POLITICS BUT THEY HAVE A DEMOCRATIC GOV SO NO SURPRISE BUT -- IT WILL BE RESOLVED DEMOCRATICALLY

Millionday: WOW WITH SUNDAY BEING IT -- THEY HAVE HUGE PRESSURE

ol lar: i have an article that hints of an extension

Millionday: LETS HOPE NOT -- SMILE -- REMIND ME WHEN I AM DONE SWEETY AND I WILL HAVE YOU BRING IT

da58: so the federal ct law is not put off to next term like some articles stated..?? is that your take on it MD? thx for all ya do..

Millionday: YES THAT IS MY TAKE ON IT -- THEY HAVE BEEN MEETING TO RESOLVE AND HAVE ANNOUNCED IN PRESS THAT THEY HAVE RESOVED ISSUES -- SMILE

Millionday: THIS NEWS IS SO EXCITING TODAY -- WOW
==========================================

Millionday: Iraqi Central Bank Governor Ali Mohsen Keywords, with representatives of the Saudi-based Islamic Development Bank Group and future projects in Iraq that can contribute to the group.

The central bank said in a statement received " direction Press "a copy of it, that "the Islamic Development Bank Group Chairman Ahmed bin Mohammed Ali held a meeting, at the headquarters of the bank in Jeddah today, with the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Acting Governor of the Islamic Development Bank for Iraq Ali Mohsen Keywords for Search existing projects and future projects in Iraq which is expected to IDB Group which contribute ".

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS MEETING IS ABOUT INTERNATIONAL BANKING ACCORDING TO THIS REPORT

Millionday: He added that "Chief Executives and representatives of the Bank Group institutions have made during the meeting About cooperation relations with Iraq and the possibility of developing those relationships, whether with the government or the private sector."
The bank said in its statement that "the Governor of the Central Bank of the Islamic Bank visited the invitation he received from the President of the Islamic Development Bank Group in order to strengthen the bonds of cooperation between the IDB Group and Iraq for the services you provide IDB public and private sector group."

Millionday: The Central Bank of Iraq agreed Tuesday to launch trillion dinars for private banks to finance projects loans, indicating that it was approving instructions regulating the work of guaranteed bank loans companies.

Millionday: SO -- THE MOVE FOR BANK LOANS AND ACTIVATING ALL THE REGULATIONS

Millionday: THE IDB IS ---INTER-AMERICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK--

Millionday: THIS IS WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE >>>>
We work to improve lives in Latin America and the Caribbean. Through financial and technical support for countries working to reduce poverty and inequality, we help improve health and education, and advance infrastructure. Our aim is to achieve development in a sustainable, climate-friendly way. With a history dating back to 1959, today we are the leading source of development financing for Latin America and the Caribbean. We provide loans, grants, and technical assistance; and we conduct extensive research. We maintain a strong commitment to achieving measurable results and the highest standards of increased integrity, transparency, and accountability.

Millionday: WHOOOPOW

Millionday: DO YOU ALL NOT REALIZE HOW GREAT THAT IS?

Millionday: TOUGH ROOM LOL

Millionday: THAT IS INTERNATIONAL BANKING WITH US
================================================

Millionday: NOTE -- EVERYONE HOLD ON TO YOUR HAT FOR LAST ONE

Millionday: THIS HAS BEEN SENT TO ME AND IS A DIRECT ORDER FROM CBI TO BANKS

Millionday: I HAVE TO ADMIT -- THIS ONE IS THE BEST YET

Millionday: To / banks approved the exercise of all banking and money transfer companies approved all and mediate the sale and purchase of foreign currency approved all companies ( members of the Board of Directors and Director Commissioner ) 
05/28/2015

Millionday: WHOOOPOW
Millionday: TOLD YA
Millionday: SMILE

Millionday: WOW -- THINGS SURE LOOK EXCITING RIGHT NOW
Millionday: LOOK AT THAT FORMAL ORDER

Dr Dave: Well....exchange at 1166?

Millionday: UNTIL THE NUMBER CHANGES WE DONT KNOW

maine: when does this happen? was a date or time frame mentioned?

Millionday: THIS WAS AN ORDER GIVEN TODAY

maine: so does that mean immediate?
maine: i would think they would tell the banks a certain date to start

Millionday: YES IT DOES NOT HAVE A HOLD OFF DATE -- IT IS A DIRECT ORDER

Millionday: HAVE A GREAT DAY AND SEE YOU AT NEWSTIME 7:30 EST
Millionday: WOW NEWS ROCKS -- DONT MISS ANY AT ALL --
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: