Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT?

3 posters

Go down

Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? Empty Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT?

Post by Ssmith Fri May 29, 2015 4:38 pm

Tony sure did look like he had put on a bunch of weight on the video showing him walking to the courthouse the day he plead guilty in the 14DailyPlus scam he was running.  Now we know why....

808 Honolulu, HI.

T- did you send me any macadamias.  

C: I not only have a box of macadamias to send to you this week, but I also have organic honey to send you that will knock you off your feet.  

T: let's stress that this is for tony.  

C: could I trust you if I packed them separately?  c: been in 6 months... hearing about how to change the world, I’m inspired. all the good that can come out of this. thank you so much.  

T: but there's also something that we've gotten out of this - but this has been a meaningful and inspirational trip for me hearing from all of you what it's meant to you and what you plan on doing in the future. 

T: me and pam were talking this morning and she said she was talking to daz about all we have done, sacrifices, time, beating we have taken. Also something we have gotten out of this. It has been a meaningful and inspirational for me and what it has meant for you and what you plan on doing in the future. Through us as a team together. Someone suggested this morning about paying off electric bill for ppl who are about to be shut off.  

T: I’m going to ask you that every time you make someone's payment like that and you write on the check superfantastic tnt -- people will actually see that you are actually doing this.

C: okay, another question. In your personal opinion, do you think it would be wise to write a gift letter to put the currency into the llc.

T: if you didn't purchase in llc, I would have some kind of documentation.

T: there is a very good possibility that this could be the last call before the call. Authorization has been given, system fixed, tested and working. Waiting for magical moment. We are that close to it happening in 72 hours. On Monday something different. If we do call today or tomorrow, and we won’t be here Monday to tell pam happy anniversary.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? Empty Re: Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT?

Post by chilimama Fri May 29, 2015 4:42 pm

FATNESS ALSO COMES FROM SITTING AROUND DOING NOTHING BUT COLLECTING MONEY IN THE MAIL, SMOKING FAT CIGARS, AND LAUGHING AT ALL THE PEOPLE HE HAS FOOLED. WE KNOW HE DOESN'T HAVE A REAL JOB, IF HE DID THERE WOULD NOT BE SO MANY CC EVERY WEEK. THE LONGER HE IS OUT SCAMMING PEOPLE THE MADDER I GET.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? Empty Re: Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT?

Post by Kevind53 Fri May 29, 2015 6:26 pm

Phony wrote:there is a very good possibility that this could be the last call before the call. Authorization has been given, system fixed, tested and working. Waiting for magical moment. We are that close to it happening in 72 hours. On Monday something different. If we do call today or tomorrow, and we won’t be here Monday to tell pam happy anniversary.

Two chances of this happening, slim and none ... on second thought, make that one and skip the slim, cause it ain't gonna happen. I'm sure you'll have a good excuse though ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? 2805820865  Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? 2805820865  Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? 2805820865  Why Has Tony Gotten So FAT? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum