Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE

3 posters

Go down

Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  Empty Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE

Post by Ponee Sat May 30, 2015 7:28 am

Breitling

Breitling  [Article: In an important step to support the economy through monetary reform the central bank of Iraq plans to introduce bank notes with larger values than the ones in circulation…the market needs large value bank notes because dealing with the large blocks of money in Iraq is very difficult…this plan will reduce the amount of money especially large blocks and make up 90% of the money supply in circulation…the country is suffering from a contraction of liquidity in both dinar and dollars.]  there are not enough dinars out there.   Why?  Because they have reduced the note count.  There's not enough dollars out there.  Why?  Because they are sucking in the dollars to put in their reserves.  Here's the part where people get confused every time…

You want to know my mood about Iraq?  It's unbelievable what's coming out!  I'm going to be in Iraq for the next 20 years…I'm heavily in the ISX…I have stock and I'm getting ready for when they are on NASDAQ so whatever the situation is, [whether] ISIS or Iran does something,  that's what I'm aiming for.

Obviously the 40 trillion in dinar in the money supply doesn't just count the notes.   The money supply of the country has to do with their reserves, the dollars, all the bank notes they have from other countries, coins, gold, silver, the dinar itself, But we are concentrating on the dinar because all the other currency or the reserve or what wealth they have in Iraq that's what adds value to the currency.

If you have 6 Billion notes and you reduce it down to 4 billion whatever was backing it up is backing up less and less notes so every note that's left on the market is gaining more and more value and that's the whole point.  Don't get confused with the "amateur" bunch that they have 40 trillion  dinar notes in the market because it doesn't say that…they never have.  The articles says the country is suffering from a contraction in liquidity of both dinars and dollars and the VALUE of the money supply is less than 40 trillion dinars…

Last edited by Ponee on Sun May 31, 2015 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  Empty Re: Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE

Post by Kevind53 Sat May 30, 2015 9:51 am

Don't have time to listen, but based on the headline/lead in, I will say, you don't trade stock markets on other stock markets, which is what listing the ISX on the NASDAQ would be.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  2805820865  Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  2805820865  Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  2805820865  Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE  Empty Re: Breitling says what is coming out in Iraq is UNBELIEVABLE

Post by jimdp Sat May 30, 2015 11:20 am

When u get time to listen, would you then give your feedback?

jimdp

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum