Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Thoughts from Backdoc I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

Thoughts from Backdoc

2 posters

Go down

Thoughts from Backdoc Empty Thoughts from Backdoc

Post by Ponee Thu May 28, 2015 10:58 am

Backdoc:  THE FACT THAT THESE NUMBERS ARE BEING ALTERED, AND DOING IT NOW INDICATES URGENCY ON THEIR PART!

THEY ARE CLEARLY BEGINNING TO SHOW THEIR HAND SO TO SPEAK! THIS ACTION TELLS ME THEY ARE IN A HURRY!

WHY? MMMMM COULD IT BE THE RAMADAN IS NIPPING AT THEIR HEELS? HEEEE HEEEEE

NICE WORK TOPSHELF !!!!!!    DOC  IMO

Backdoc:  WE PATIENTLY AWAIT WHAT THE OUTCOME IS WITH GREECE. REALIZE IF GREECE GOES A DOMINO EFFECT WILL BEGIN THAT WILL AFFECT ITALY, SPAIN,ECT.  (See article Below)

THIS WOULD BE A TRIGGER MECHANISM TO CHALLENGE THE EURO'S SUSTAINABILITY!!

AS TOPSHELF REMINDED ME THE EURO IS SIMPLY BACKED BY A TREATY NOT REAL ASSETS, THEREFORE IT MAY NOT BE DEFENDED IF THINGS BEGAN TO UNRAVEL!    DOC

ThunderHawk:
U.S. Urges Greece, Creditors to Strike Debt Deal

Treasury chief Jacob Lew warns against complacency

‘No one should have a false sense of confidence that they know what the risk of a crisis in Greece would be.’—U.S. Treasury chief Jacob Lew

LONDON—U.S. Treasury chief Jacob Lew on Wednesday urged Greece and its creditors to “double down” in their efforts to reach a deal to solve the nation’s debt crisis, saying no one should be complacent about the risks to the world economy from a Greek default and possible exit from the eurozone.

Greece is under time pressure to agree on economic overhauls with its creditors—the rest of the eurozone and the International Monetary Fund—to unlock fresh financing before it defaults on its debts to the IMF.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-urges-greece-creditors-to-strike-debt-deal-1432728104

Backdoc:  IF THIS HARD LINE CONTINUES TO BE TAKEN A BLOWUP IS POSSIBLE! JUNE 5TH WILL BE THE SHOWDOWN AT THE NOT SO, OK CORRALE !! (See Article Below)

LOL     DOC

ThunderHawk :  Global Trade Union Slams IMF Over Greece

The IMF is attacked for destroying the Greek economy, workers´s rights and pensions. The International Trade Union Confederation slammed the International Monetary Fund on Wednesday for demanding Greece curtails workers' rights and cut funding for basic social services.

The global union expressed its solidarity with Greece's efforts to rebuild their economy. “The ITUC finds unacceptable that the IMF (...) is pressuring EU lenders not to make loan disbursements unless Greece cuts pensions such that the basic level will be €360 per month, below the subsistence level,” ITUC General Secretary Sharan Burrow said, “With more than a quarter of the labour force out of work, a large share of households have come to rely on pensions as their only stable source of income and will be pushed into poverty if pensions are further reduced.” Greece owes money to the IMF, the European Central Bank and the European Union since the financial institutions lent the country massive bailout funds in 2010 and 2012. Contentious points center around pension and labor reforms, with Greece maintaining it will always prioritize “pensions and salaries” over repaying creditors, who are demanding cuts.

RELATED: Greek Debt Crisis: Is Default or Exit Inevitable? “After five years of destructive austerity and structural adjustment, the IMF and other international lenders should stop their obstructionism, (...) support the Greek people’s efforts to rebuild their economy through policies that give priority to employment creation,” Burrow stated.

“We call on the IMF to desist in its mindless attack on workers’ wages, rights and pensions.” Finance Minister Yanis Varoufak said the European Central Bank will not let Greece default its payment and cause a crisis which could lead to the country leaving the eurozone. In May, the IMF had already let Greece access its special reserve funds to honor its scheduled payment. The finance minister said “a change of currency” was not in Greece's plans but insisted “pensions and salaries were sacred” and that he would “prefer a default with the IMF rather than (a default) on salaries.”

http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Global-Trade-Union-Slams-IMF-Over-Greece-20150527-0062.html

Backdoc:  AS THE VND DEVALUES ITS' CURRENCY, IT INCREASES THE PUBLIC DEBT LIMIT. NOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF IT WENT THE OTHER WAY? MMMMM

(See Article Below) 

AFTER SEEING SEVERAL ARTICLES LATELY ON VND HAVING A SERIOUS LIQUIDITY CRISIS I ASK YOU, WHO ELSE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM? MMMM

RIGHT THE DINAR! THE SITUATIONS ARE VERY SIMILAR.

HOW DID VIETNAM DECREASE THEIR NOTE COUNT WHILE BEING CONSTANTLY INTERNATIONALLY TRADED? GLAD YOU ASKED. THEY LIKELY DID IT THROUGH CONTRACTS JUST LIKE THE DINAR DID AS IT HAS BEEN RESTORED BEHIND THE CURTAIN, FROM ONE COUNTRYS' CENTRAL BANK TO ANOTHER.

THEY COULD STIPULATE THAT THE CONTRACTS WERE TO BE PAID IN DONG FOR PRODUCTS LIKE RICE BUT BUY WHAT THEY NEED IN DOLLARS.

THIS MIGHT EXPLAIN THE FACT THAT MOST VND DEBT OR DEBT INSTRUMENTS LIKE BONDS HAVE MOSTLY BEEN ERADICATED TO REDUCE THE VND NOTE COUNT!

JUST THE OTHER DAY THEY TOLD US DID THEY NOT, THAT THEIR DEBT IS 80% HELD IN DOLLARS!

DON'T YOU SEE? THEY ARE REDUCING AS MUCH VND OUT OF CIRCULATION DIGITALLY WHILE SAVING THE PAPER FOR THE LAST STAGE OF THE PROCESS. COULD THIS BE WHY IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO BUY IT FROM THE BANKS NOW?

DON'T FORGET BROKERS LIKE FRANKS' BROKER CAN STILL GET IT FOR YOU! IT JUST SEEMS MORE DIFFICULT TO AQUIRE! THEY MAY BE MUCH FARTHER ALONG THAN FOLKS THINK AND THEY DID IT IN PLAIN SIGHT!

WITH SECRET TRADE DEALS LONG UNDER WAY I SERIOUSLY THINK THEY ARE STRUCTURING THESE AGREEMENTS BETWEEN COUNTRIES TO SUPPORT THE VALUE OF THE VND WHILE PULLING EXCESS DOLLARS OUT OF THE GLOBAL FLOAT CAREFULLY AND GRADUALLY OVER TIME!

REMEMBER THEY ALSO TOLD US THAT 80% OF THEIR CONTRACTS FOR TRADE WILL BE IN DOLLARS! THIS ASSURES A DEMAND FOR THE DOLLAR WHILE VIETNAM CAN CAREFULLY GAURD THEIR NOTE COUNT AND MAINTAIN THE VALUE OF THE DONG! NICE !!

A WIN WIN AS I SEE IT!!

WITHOUT LOTS OF DOLLARS CONTINUING TO MOVE AROUND THE WORLDS ECONOMIES, THE DOLLAR COULD BE DAMAGED. IF ANYTHING, IT LOOKS TO BECOME MUCH STRONGER!

I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT QE IN EUROPE IS GIVING THE EMPIRE AN OPPORTUNITY TO RESTRUCTURE BAD DEBTS IN EURO DENOMINATED INSTRUMENTS AS TOPSHELF HAS BEEN TELLING US!! VERY CLEVER!!

BEFORE I LEAVE THESE GLOBAL THOUGHTS, WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE U.S. STOCK MARKET IF THE DOLLAR BECOMES STRONGER?

REALIZE THIS WOULD BE THE OPPOSITE OF THE QE PROCESS WE SAW WHEN THE MARKETS WENT UP. WELL, RIGHT, IT WOULD REPRICE MUCH LOWER.

WHAT IF A GLOBAL EVENT HAPPENED TO MAKE THE DOLLAR EVEN STRONGER? MMMMM WELL, MAYBE WE'LL DISCUSS THAT SOON!

8@8, DOC   IMO

ThunderHawk:    VIETNAM: No further dong devaluation: Central bank holds firm to exchange rate stabilising plan, ready to sell forex

By Thu Hang, Thanh Nien News

HA NOI - Wednesday, May 27, 2015 06:00Email Print

RELATED NEWS
Economists warn against Vietnam's plan to borrow from forex reserves
Vietnam's public debt is rapidly approaching limit: finance ministry
Vietnam dong devaluation inevitable, good for economy
Vietnam devalues dong for second time in 2015 to boost exports

Photo: Ngoc Thang

The central bank pressed forward with its plan to keep the dong depreciation less than 2 percent for the whole of 2015, a deputy governor said Tuesday.

The State Bank of Vietnam "is ready to sell foreign currency for intervention to keep the exchange rate stable within the band committed at the start of the year", Deputy Governor Nguyen Thi Hong said at a press conference.

Although further dong devaluation will benefit exporters, it would badly affect producers who rely on imported raw materials, she said.

The textile industry, for instance, import 82.5 percent of raw materials, the wood industry, 70 percent and leather and footwear industry, up to 60 percent, according to Hong

A cheaper dong would also increase the country’s public debt, which is approaching the limit set at 65 percent of gross domestic product (GDP), she said.

The central bank, therefore, will continue keeping a close watch on foreign and domestic markets and intervene when necessary to stabilize the exchange rate, Hong said.
SBV on May 7 devalued the dong by 1 percent, setting its reference rate at 21,673 dong a dollar, in an effort to reduce the country's trade deficit, which may reach $3 billion in the first five months.

The dong fell further to 21,860 per dollar on Vietnam's interbank market on Tuesday, down 0.98 percent from 21,645 dong/dollar on May 7.
In January, SBV cut the rate by 1 percent to help stabilize the foreign exchange market.

http://www.thanhniennews.com/business/central-bank-holds-firm-to-exchange-rate-stabilising-plan-ready-to-sell-forex-43907.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GLOBAL DE-DOLLARIZATION

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1, LIFT OFF!

IF YOUR STILL A KID AT HEART LIKE ME, YOU REMEMBER THE APOLLO AND SPACE SHUTTLE MISSIONS. THE EXCITEMENT OF GOING WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE WAS ABSOLUTELY CAPTIVATING FOR A YOUNG BOY INTERESTED IN SCIENCE. IT’S NO WONDER I BECAME A STAR TREK FAN!

RIGHT NOW WE SEE ONE IF NOT MORE COUNTRIES ON A LAUNCH PAD CHECKING AND RE-CHECKING TO SEE IF ALL SYSTEMS ARE A GO!

THEY HAVE BEEN ON A LONG JOURNEY OF POLITICAL DICTATORSHIP, CORRUPTION, FINANCIAL THEFT, POOR LEADERSHIP, OPPRESSION, TERRORISM, ECT..  IN SPITE OF ALL THESE CHALLENGES WE SEE A MASTER PLAN SLOWLY WORKING ITS WAY TO AN ULTIMATE CONCLUSION.

WELL, IF WE IGNORE THE POLITICAL DRAMA AND FOCUS ON THE MONEY SIDE OF THE EQUATION WE CLEARLY SEE THE PLAN IRAQ USED TO BRING THE CURRENCY BACK TO ITS FORMER GLORY!

AFTER THE IRAQ WAR, NEW CURRENCY WAS PRINTED AND RELEASED. FROM THAT POINT OF RELEASE TO NOW, A JOURNEY OF DECREASING THE MONEY SUPPLY, OR REDUCING THE NOTE COUNT AS I LIKE TO SAY, OCCURRED.

THIS WAS DONE IN IRAQ BY DOING CURRENCY AUCTIONS. THOSE AUCTIONS STILL EXIST IN SOME FASHION BUT THEY ARE HIDING THEM CAREFULLY AS TOPSHELF HAS MENTIONED. THEY SIMPLY SOLD DOLLARS AND TOOK DINAR IN PAYMENT FOR IT.

THE VALUE HAS SKYROCKETED BY REDUCING THIS NOTE COUNT. THEY ALSO ADDED VALUE BY STICKING TO AN OPEN GOLD PURCHASING POLICY.

IN ADDITION THEY CAN ADD VALUE BY INCREASING BLACK GOLD PRODUCTION WHICH THEY ARE ON A PATH TO DO.

THEY CAN ALSO INCREASE VALUE BY VALIDATING PROVEN MINERAL WEALTH IN THE GROUND AS WELL AS SIMPLY ADDING CASH TO THEIR RESERVES. ALL OF THESE ARE OCCURRING.

NOW IF I MAY, A FEW COMMENTS ON OUR ASIAN POWERHOUSE ECONOMY IN THE EMPIRE. THAT’S RIGHT, VIETNAM!
WITH OVER 6% GROWTH THIS YEAR IT’S ON A TEAR. THERE IS A LOT WE DON’T KNOW ABOUT THEIR ACTIONS AND PLANS BUT THERE IS A LOT WE DO KNOW.

WE KNOW THEY ARE ON AN AGGRESSIVE EQUITISATION  PLAN TO REDUCE STATE OWN BUSINESSES TO PUBLIC OWNED COMPANIES. THIS MASSIVE SHIFT TOWARDS DEMOCRACY IS INCREDIBLE AS I SEE IT! THE PLAN IS SUPPOSE TO REACH COMPLETION BY 2020!

VIETNAM HAS CAREFULLY RESTRUCTURED THEIR DEBT IF YOU WILL IN DOLLAR DENOMINATED INSTRUMENTS. THEY CURRENTLY HAVE 80% OF IT DENOMINATED IN DOLLARS. VERY CLEVER.

I BELIEVE ONCE THEIR VND CURRENCY IS GIVEN A REALISTIC VALUE THE DOLLAR MIGHT HAVE SOME TYPE OF LIQUIDITY PROBLEM. IT MIGHT NOT BE NOTICED AS MUCH THOUGH SINCE 80% OF BUY AND SELL CONTRACTS ARE PROMISED NOW TO BE IN DOLLARS NOT DONG! THIS SHOULD BE A WIN WIN FOR THE VND ONCE THE NOTE COUNT IS WHERE THEY WANT IT!

REALIZE IRAQ WILL BE SELLING ALL THEIR OIL IN DOLLARS AS WELL, SO THIS WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP THE DOLLAR CURRENCY VELOCITY ON A TEAR!!
THIS HARDLY FITS THE MODE OF A DOLLAR CRASH BUT QUITE THE OPPOSITE!! ON THE OTHER HAND I COULD SEE A STRONG REPRICING OF MARKETS DUE TO THE SRTONG NOT WEAK DOLLAR!!

WHY DO YOU THINK ALL THESE CONTRACTS ARE SO SECRETIVE? I BELIEVE TO MAINTAIN CURRENCY VELOCITY OF THE DOLLAR WHILE SUPPORTING ALL EMPIRE COUNTRIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE CURRENCY VALUES!

DOC

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Thoughts from Backdoc Empty Re: Thoughts from Backdoc

Post by Kevind53 Thu May 28, 2015 4:32 pm

The VND has already devalued MMMMM .... Greece and the Euro have nothing to do with the Dinar, although if Greece collapses, it MAY trigger another recession, especially IF it dominos. MMMMM VND has not skyrocketed, they have seen some good growth, but they are, at best small potatoes and their effect if any on the value of the dollar would be negligible, if any. MMMMMM Iraq only has so much gold and few other proven resources, none of any major, significant value. MMMMMM You are a pumping idiot MMMMMM

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thoughts from Backdoc 2805820865  Thoughts from Backdoc 2805820865  Thoughts from Backdoc 2805820865  Thoughts from Backdoc 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum